Chuwi Hi10 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-5)
Purchase and accessoriesChuwi hi10 пїЅ | Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
In this thread only buy! It is forbidden to discuss the device, compare it with other devices as well as ask questions of choice, for all this there is a sectionLaptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID

At the gearbest appeared on Pts sweet price - what's the catch? On Ali, sellers write that they can only be sent in November.

Keyboard options

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 20:44

Rep: (1)
I sell my Hi10 (Moscow). Good condition. Set - tablet + dock keyboard + native charging + native case + microSD 64Gb. Two systems, everything works. The reason - I do not use, the third month is idle.

Rep: (3)
Tell me, did anyone bother buying a battery for this device?
While I found only this option:
link
Capacity is less true. Maybe there are more options?

* E_hummer what?
And then I am in the plans to buy, but Ali prices are very biting.

I will sell v200 brick + a cover, for spare parts or restoration by a programmator

Post has been editedtinc332 - 12.11.18, 13:01

Rep: (0)
The touchscreen fell off, did someone have such a problem? How to solve?

Rep: (0)
Tell me, dock station from Hi 10 Pro to Hi 10 fit?

Post has been editedRealiv - 15.12.18, 16:19

Rep: (94)
I will sell v400 for parts or for restoration, the motherboard and the screen are live, it is necessary to replace the wheelbarrow and battery, dock keyboard included, write to QMS

Rep: (7)
Buy dock keyboard.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:52