Chuwi Hi10 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (-5)
Purchase and accessoriesChuwi hi10 пїЅ | Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
M
In this thread only buy! It is forbidden to discuss the device, compare it with other devices as well as ask questions of choice, for all this there is a sectionLaptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID

At the gearbest appeared on Pts sweet price - what's the catch? On Ali, sellers write that they can only be sent in November.

Keyboard options

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 14.08.18, 20:44

Rep: (4)
On the gearbest it is written that only Windows 10. no android.

Rep: (0)
You write about this?
http: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_244802.html

Rep: (0)
Has anyone ordered it already? Well, just a very tasty price. Www.gearbest.com / tablet-pcs / pp_244802.html

Rep: (27)
Tablet in pre-sale, that's the price is low. will be 30.11

Posted 10/05/2015 13:27:

Tablet in pre-sale, that's the price is low. will be 30.11
About the processor can not worry
Here'steclast x98 proAlthough they write that 8500, but it costs 8300, and there are 4 gig operatives.
The truth is, as always, there is a problem with teklastov temperatura under 90 degrees from the processor, but they and 3736 had problems with heating

Rep: (6)
Who knows this shop? Very attractive price)
http: //www.geekbuying...Fi---Black-354658.html

And the docking station is interesting. I did not see this on vi10 ...
http: //www.geekbuying...-PC---Gray-355549.html

Post has been editedmel12345 - 20.10.15, 22:10

Rep: (4)
Has anyone ordered or not? Waiting for reviews and Russian reviews.

Rep: (206)
* dolgorick So the tablet is not yet sold. Only pre-order. They promised to start selling after November 11, so if someone comes, then closer to the New Year, and if the mail is loaded, then in general in January 2016 :)
brokerZIP @ 10/20/2015, 18:12*
Characteristics of Chuvik say that he has 1.8 GHz and 4 GB of frames, it means that he still has 8500, an error in frequency
Something I doubt that a similar error went on all sites. In another tablet PIPO W1S also write Z8300 / 4Gb. Probably the Chinese have found a way to circumvent the limitation of RAM. And the Z8500 do not want to install due to excessive heating (Teclast and Asus are both heated brutally). I do not know, these are my thoughts :)

Post has been editeddim565 - 21.10.15, 21:06

Rep: (68)
* dim565
Mail will be in traffic jams for 11.11 a bunch of shares on Ali.

Rep: (33)
I made a pre-order, I hope the new year will come: D

Rep: (14)
Tell me, on the gearbest the device costs 185 bucks. This is a prepayment and then you will need to pay extra? Or is this the final price? On Ali for 270 bucks and higher!

Rep: (206)
* MyJlbTuK, I did not order a gearbest, but they should not demand an advance payment, otherwise everyone would have written about it. $ 270 is clearly overvalued by Ali ...
Gjkmp @ 02.11.2015, 14:59*
not much difference between 9.7 inches and 10.1
You are right, the difference in the diagonal is small. Just look, in Onda, the resolution is 25% more, there are both pluses (above ppi) and minuses (more processor load).

Post has been editeddim565 - 02.11.15, 15:13

Rep: (184)
But I still pre-made on Hi10. By the way, his dearclava dockbut it costs a lot. Therefore, I hope thatthisstandard fit.

Rep: (11)
I also decided to pre-order this tablet, and I'm interested in the same question as the user MyJlbTuK. After the tablet comes out, will you have to pay extra, or is it a promotion like with games, before selling a discount, so that people can fly?

navi.smol @ 11/04/2015, 10:06*
I also decided to pre-order this tablet, and I'm interested in the same question as the user MyJlbTuK. After the tablet comes out, will you have to pay extra, or is it a promotion like with games, before selling a discount, so that people can fly?

well no. usually do not experiment with it. the price is usually indicated as complete for the order, and in the answers to questions they have nothing to say about it. 99% will not need to pay extra. Tomorrow I'll ask Ksyusha Chi from the gearbest about this .... And the money was immediately deducted from the card. Accordingly, the store received the value of the goods.

navi.smol @ 11/04/2015, 10:06*

I found out from Ksyusha Chi from the store - no, I will not have to pay extra. When it starts to be shipped - immediately after the end of the pre-order, but they do not know more precisely since it does not depend on them, but on the intermediary for the supply.

Rep: (2)
navi.smol
It turns out if you buy now, then the double version does not shine then?
will not change?
although double versions are already sold on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/sc...nkw=Chuwi+Hi10&_sop=15

Rep: (11)
Kver @ 11/05/2015, 21:08*
It turns out if you buy now, then the double version does not shine then?
will not change?
although double versions are already sold on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/sc...nkw=Chuwi+Hi10&_sop=15

On the contrary, this means that buying now at a promotional price (pre-order), then you can put the firmware with dual block, with Chuwi vi10 it was the same. Just need a little patience until the firmware in free access lay out.

Post has been editednavi.smol - 05.11.15, 22:52

Rep: (1)
Now I understand why one seller says that there is one axis, and another says that there are two. I correctly understood that you can take any chuwi hi 10. And then put the dual bottles yourself.

Rep: (15)
People who ordered on Gearbest? I ordered - but now when, in theory, they should be sent to write that they can not send: What this means is not clear. Either they do not have the goods yet, or they will not be there at all, or they’re over. It is unclear to request a refund or wait when it appears. They answer for 3 days on the ticket, or even more. Live chat is not working. Straight vybeshivaet me this GearBest.
Maybe someone ordered too?

Post has been editedexcorp - 18.11.15, 16:34

Rep: (1)
I signed with another seller about the presence of two wasps. So the seller says that there is only one axis and that the Z8300 percent does not support Android. Something like this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 11:47