> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ramos Mos1 Max - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.44 "

Rep: (15)
DiscussionRamos Mos1 Max
PictureRamos Mos 1 Max
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Specifications
Specifications Ramos Mos1 Max:

Network: GSM (Band 2/3/5/8), WCDMA (Band 1/2/5/8), FDD-LTE (Band 3/4/7), TD-SCDMA (Band 34/39), TDD- LTE (38/39/40/41)
Platform: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with MOUI 2.0 shell
Display: 6.44 ″, 1920x1080 pixels, 342 ppi, LTPS, brightness 450 cd / m2
Camera: 13 MP, f / 2.0, Sony IMX214 sensor
Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.4, OmniVision OV8868
Processor: 8 cores, 1.3 GHz, 64 bits, MediaTek MT6753
RAM: 3 GB
Internal Memory: 32 GB
A-GPS, GLONASS
Bluetooth 4.1
Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n), 2.4 GHz
Sound: ESS ES9018K2M DAC, TI OPA1612
3.5mm headphone jack
micro-SIM
Battery: 6010 mAh
Dimensions: 176x89.3x7.98 mm
Weight: 230 g

Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information
The Chinese company Ramos today showed its phablet Mos1 Max, which received very peculiar technical characteristics. 80.68% of the front panel of the novelty is occupied by its first, but not the only feature - a giant display with a diagonal of 6.44 ″. This is an LTPS panel manufactured by Sharp or AUO. There is a system MiraVision, which allows you to adjust the parameters of the picture (temperature, brightness, contrast, and so on). Under the big screen is a large battery - 6010 mAh. There is support for fast charging.

But this is not the end of the Ramos Mos1 Max chips. The company installed an ESS ES9018K2M DAC and an OPA1612 amplifier in it, which ensures “professional sound quality”. It is worth noting that a bunch of ES9018K2M and OPA1612 is quite common, in particular, these are the components used in the Meizu Pro 5. Other technical characteristics of Ramos Mos1 Max are quite ordinary: MediaTek MT6753 chipset (8 cores of 1.3 GHz each), 3 GB of operational and 32 GB of internal memory, 13-megapixel and 8-megapixel camera. Mos1 Max software framework - MOUI 2.0 firmware based on Android 5.1.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 16.01.18, 11:29
Reason for editing: Solving the problem with Wi-Fi falling off

Rep: (4)
overview- looks pretty decent, I did not wait to take Phab Plus

How 4G range is suitable for CIS?
TDD LTE Band 38/39/40/41
FDD LTE Band 3/4/7

And what is the quality of the photo you can expect from photomatrix: 13.0 M Sony IMX214 Exmor RS?

Posted 11/21/2015 6:40 PM:

Chervony @ 11/21/2015, 02:43*
overview- looks pretty decent, I did not wait to take Phab Plus

I agree.
I now have a Lenovo P780.
I look at the change of Lenovo P1 with a 5000Mah battery
Or Lenovo Phab Plus with a 6.8 "screen
Analog from Huawei P8 MAX is still expensive.
Well, the announced price for this model is high.
But I think after the start of real sales will go down.

It is planned to update a large Sony phone:

"Sony may release the most anticipated new product of recent years - the 6.44-inch smartped Xperia Z5 Ultra with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor inside.

Presumably, the device will go on sale in March next year and will be equipped with 4 GB of RAM LPDDR4, 4K-display with a resolution of 3840 Г— 2160 pixels, 23-megapixel main camera and an impressive battery. Thus, Sony will be able to occupy the high-performance smart pad market for a long time with Xiaomi and Samsung. "

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic is open and moved to the section.New itemsat the request of users.

Rep: (20)
I will order. Does someone already have on hand?

I ordered here:129,99$
The phone is already in Russia, but still coming ...
The price has become very competitive.
There will be at least a tablet for music and video.
And one ofmembers of the forumfrom Peter he is. After correspondence with him decided to purchase. Since he himself also ordered the second, having already one copy. And this is an indicator.

Now I'm waiting for my phone to come. Safety glass already bought. Belt hang up too. But I haven’t found a bumper for this model anywhere.
Now I have two 6 "phones. Huawei Mate 8 and Leagoo Shark 1. When Ramos comes, I sell Shark. They are almost the same throughout the hardware. But Ramos is bigger and the sound is better. The battery is probably also. I will launch the PCMark test for the night on the phone numbers and compare later when it comes.
I will search the bumper on Chinese sites ...

Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 12:06
Reason for editing: Removed the picture under the spoiler

Rep: (10)
Belarus @ 11/06/2016, 15:25*
After correspondence with him decided to purchase.

Tell me, is it Android 5.1 on it, and is it forever (in the sense of new firmware will not)?

Nevereda @ 11/06/2016, 4:49 PM*
Tell me, on it is Android 5.1, and this is forever

Of course, I would like to 6. but hardly anyone will give an exact answer on the firmware.

When I receive, then I will unsubscribe about the firmware. And I can test on the benchmarks.
But I think that the firmware should not wait.
This phone was worth half a thousand dollars in China a year ago.
And now just sell off the leftovers.
The phone itself is of high quality. Ramos has long been making good tablets. This is quite an alternative to tablet phones 6.3 "~ 6.8". With a bias in the musical component and multimedia.

it's bad that there is no firmware at all. if you are a glucanet, you can’t cross it.

Rep: (110)
Posted on 11/06/2016 8:00 PM:

it's bad that there is no firmware at all. if you are a glucanet, you can’t cross it.

I have firmware, root, recovery, iXposed. There are 3 types of firmware. 1- Official for China on its shell (lay out). 2-International multilanguage on the native shell (lay out). 3-firmware is not native (Armfon) is very similar to a pure android (the one that was installed when buying initially, it is not found anywhere in the network, lay out who is the backup thread just in case).
Belarus @ 11/06/2016 16:45*
When I receive, then I will unsubscribe about the firmware. And I can test on the benchmarks.

A chic screen, great sound from an external speaker, headphones, an atomic battery, thin, the game draws everything, runs GTA CA.
Cons, the camera is average, you can go to the dacha, do not take a charge or a shovel, everything is always with you))) Yuzal still has xiaomi mi max, the sound of the speaker and headphones is worse than that, the camera is better and more powerful (graph is part), weaker Akum, worse screen in contrast and color depth.

Post has been editedYura911 - 06.11.16, 20:07

Rep: (25)
On taobao there are silicone cases and an original flip. Five years on your for nothing ordered, maybe someone has a proven intermediary?

Rep: (9)
Who is on hand, I ask you to check and unsubscribe, does this device really have two radio modules or is it all the same? For me, this is a very important moment.
You can check this by calling from the first SIM card to the second.
And I would also like to see examples of photos from the main and front cameras.

Post has been editedCastortroy9999 - 06.11.16, 22:28

Castortroy9999 @ 11/06/2016, 10:25 PM*
On taobao there are silicone cases and an original flip. Five years on your for nothing ordered, maybe someone has a proven intermediary?

Give a link to the silicone case. If you need an intermediary, write in a personal, and then they will consider it for advertising)))

Yes, you can throw links to accessories in the branch, and then we will think about how to order them to Russia :-)

Belarus @ 11/06/2016, 23:02*
Yes, you can throw links to accessories in the branch

found herehttps://s.taobao.com/s...=1%2C48&ntoffset=4&s=0

Rep: (42)
I looked, so normally 70 pieces in a few days scattered from Bangud.
There are a dozen left.

Here they will end and all on this with sales

Rep: (42)
I chose instead my Asus Zenfone 6 device with a screen of at least 6 ".
I decided to try something around 6.5 "- the good Chinese friends have in stock are 6.33 and 6.44.
I set my sights on Mi Max, but then I got information about Ramos.
The price tag is 2 times less. decided to take!
The only negative for me is 32 GB of memory (but even in other variants, such as PPTV KING 7, the ability to expand the memory does not help, since I need 2 SIM cards for work).
but the battery compensates this disadvantage with interest.

The only inexpensive alternative in local stores is the Lenovo Fab, which has the same 32 GB and average battery.
price tag at the level of Mi Max (which is with 128 GB on board).

Post has been editedalgaboy - 07.11.16, 21:45

Rep: (25)
original flip
https: //world.taobao.c..0714.0.0.k0500O#detail
backdrop sticker
https: //world.taobao.c..0714.0.0.k0500O#detail
Silicone
https: //world.taobao.c..0714.0.0.KrWvXR#detail
leather backdrop
https: //world.taobao.c..0714.0.0.KrWvXR#detail
one more
https: //world.tmall.co…12a.7700714.0.0.KrWvXR

Posted on 11/07/2016, 10:17 PM:

One thought doesn't bother me anyway, I thought that other sellers would appear and that my first phone (which was after repair) is just an accident.
in a week, I will have a bronze model on my hands and write what's wrong with her.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 12:11
Reason for editing: Removed pictures under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 23:18