> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®Email - Samsung's email client | [OEM] email client from Samsung, standard email program

Rep: (2479)
Email - email client from Samsung
Version: 4.1.43-5
Samsung Email _ Google Email _ HTC Mail

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2017

Attached ImageAttached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Standard mailer (Email from TouchWiz) on Samsung Galaxy devices

Description:
The Email application is pre-installed on Samsung devices and some Galaxy series devices.
It can read and send emails from different accounts, such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail or Outlook.
In Email, all messages are gathered together, and the functionality is not inferior to Gmail.
Email Features
Support accounts IMAP, POP3 and Exchange.
Select folders to sync.
Quick answers.
Automatic download of attached files via Wi-Fi.
If you ever received a letter with a signature - Sent from Samsung Mobile, then you were sent from this Email Samsung client and Samsung itself.

Android required: 4.2 / 5.1 / 6.0 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Home stpanitsa: http://samsung.com/ru/
A source: http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2760645

How to bet ?:
The contents of the archive, extract to / system / app (apk or apk files with odex) with the rights 0644 or rw-r - r--
For Note 5:
Unpack and put the apk in system / priv-app / SecEmailUI then set correct permissions and reboot.
Unpack and move apk along the system / priv-app / SecEmailUI path with rights and reboot.

Download:
Version: 4.1.43-5 (7.0+) В®Email - email client from Samsung (Post frejddie # 61304734)
Version: 3.4.37-10 (6.0+) В®Email - Samsung's email client (Post VLADFIONOV # 53788886)

Past versions
Version: 3.4.33-0 (OS 6.0+) В®Email - Samsung's email client (Post VLADFIONOV # 53788886)
Version: 4.4.2.0400 with Galaxy Grand 2
Version: 4.4.2.0400 with Galaxy S5
Attached fileS5_Mail.zip(14.17 MB)
- this archive with XDA-Dev for Custom Recovery (CWM, TWRP).
Version: from Note 5 3.1.1 (Material) Attached fileSecEmailUI_Note5Icon.zip (4.63 MB)

Version: 4.4.2.0300 with Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Attached fileSamsungEmail.zip(25.49 MB)

Version: 4.2 c Galaxy S2 Plus Attached fileSamsungEmail.zip (11.55 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 06.07.17, 21:14

Rep: (0)
I install on fly 4504. I get an error of exchange services

Rep: (133)
Philips Xenium W8510with firmwareLite Stock Graphic Mod 3.0 (Android 4.2.1)- None of the above-mentioned are put: '- (And it’s a pity, I love the Samsung client ...

Post has been editeddem666on1 - 21.03.16, 10:31

Rep: (133)
On the page specified as a source, the discussion goes only to Samsung phones (if I did not miss anything). So maybe this client will not get up on devices from other manufacturers? ... Then it would not hurt to indicate this in the header ..

The version from Note 5 3.1.1 is not installed on S3 (CM13) :( the apk-file is stupidly deleted after a reboot.

Rep: (7)
Gentlemen, tell me, why I see only unread letters for the last day in my native mail agent of the tablet, but it does not save old ones or delete them automatically after reading and deleting from the server ... Is it possible to overcome this?
In the agent itself, I didn’t find the “save” or “delete letters” settings ... usually there is an option to delete from the server or not, but in order to save already downloaded letters on the device, after deleting them from the server, I haven’t met this yet.
Maybe I did not understand something and he lives only in the mode of web mailing ??

Post has been editedsdedal - 19.05.16, 12:16

Rep: (3095)
Version 4.4.2.0400 of Galaxy Grand 2

Attached fileSecEmail_K.apk(14.16 MB)

Attached fileSecExchange.apk(1.67 MB)

Post has been editedSiemens92 - 19.05.16, 21:53

Rep: (7)
Is there really no answer to my question ??

Rep: (1)
And where is the version on android 2.3?

Rep: (404)
web control @ 05/25/2016, 00:25*
And where is the version on android 2.3?
Lay out and they will appear.

There is a problem that cannot be solved. For some reason, incoming messages disappear from the whole account. Example: I created a gmail account and register it in this email client (pop3 account). After the first reception of mail from the server, all letters available on the server come into the client and are visible in the list. After opening one of the letters, the list disappears and in the inbox again "No incoming letters". In the uchetka setting it is indicated that all letters should be left on the server (i.e. nothing should be deleted from the server), if you go to the box through the browser, then really all the letters are in place. If you turn off the mailbox settings in the mailbox settings and then enable the forwarding pop3 smtp, then the letters appear on the device, but before the first opening of any of the letters. Then everything disappears again. What is the reason for this? Do you have any thoughts on this? I would be extremely grateful for any help!

How to set up a delivery report and read notification request in this client?

Rep: (2479)
Attached ImageSamsung Email[OS 6.0+]
New version: 3.4.37-10 (343700010)
Attached Image
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Improvements for reliability and speed
Attached ImageAttached fileSEmail_3.4.37-10.apk(18.35 MB)

Past version:
Attached ImageSamsung Email[OS 6.0+]
New version: 3.4.33-0 (343300000)
Attached Image
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Improvements for reliability and speed
Attached ImageAttached fileSEmail_3.4.33-0.apk(8.83 MB)

Rep: (13)
VLADFIONOV @ 11/16/15 5:45*
Home stpanitsa:http://samsung.com/ru/

A typo in the cap! Page.
Question: Why didn’t the Samsung Embedded Email App update automatically?
Downloaded, updated, new version has become! 3.4.37-10
P.S. Samsung Galaxy s 7 edge duos

Post has been editedwezeger - 24.11.16, 17:41

Rep: (3)
Is it possible to put a mailer from Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T116 on the tablet Asus, if Asus without root? So that without dancing with a tambourine? Type downloaded arch file installed as a regular program, and rejoice! There is a possibility?

Rep: (3095)
valentine_shubin @ 11/29/2016, 1:21 PM*
There is a possibility?

No, all the Samsung software is tied to the Samsung, to other models it does not want: yes2:

Rep: (53)
In which phone folder is the database of messages and attachments stored? Is it available without root rights?

Rep: (-17)
skg27 @ 12/02/2016, 18:04*
In which phone folder is the database of messages and attachments stored? Is it available without root rights?

Some kind of unjustified hitting on a person who shares his specific experience. And here speculation ??

Tell me please.
After returning to the factory settings, in this regular mail client, in addition to the standard Inbox, Sent, etc. folders. several folders with the names of the same letter appeared: "e", "m", etc.
How to delete these folders? Long pressing and selecting the item "Delete" do not give any result, folders are not deleted.
Thank!

Can I somehow remove or stop this program?
I installed AquaMail, I liked it much more
and how to stop this - I do not know. ((

Rep: (470)
Next Email Client Update

Attached files

Attached filecom.samsung.android.email.provider_3.4.70-0-347000000_minAPI23 (nodpi) _apkmirror.com.apk(9.58 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 01:48