> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Xiaomi Mi Home Russian version | [IPhone] [iPad] [Watch]

Rep: (18)
Xiaomi Mi Home
Version: 4.6.0
Catalog: Internet and communication
Last update of the program in the header:12.07.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application will allow you to combine into a single network, all smart devices from Xiaomi

Description:
control of all smart devices in the house
- setup of all smart devices in the house
- view and control smart devices over the Internet (checked, working)

The list of supported smart devices (taken from the translation of the program itself, the list may vary):
- smart light
- air cleaner
- air conditioning
- TV
- smart socket
- water filter
- universal remote control
- Mi Box set top box
- smart camera
- pedometer
- alarm
- router
- Gateway
- Xiaomi Wi-Fi Amplifier

Translation 85%, made for version 2.5.0 and higher for IOS devices, will work on new versions of the program
1. Jailbreak is a must!
2. Install a program with Cydia on an i-device (iPhone, iPad) ->iFile, or install iFunBox (iTools) on your computer.
3. Go through the "Raw file system" section via iFunBox or launch it directly on the iFile device
4. Next, go to "Private / var / mobile / Containers / Bundle / Application / folder with numbers for each different / MiHome.app / create a folder ru.lproj and put the files from the archive that are in the same folder"
Use, I will be glad to hear comments, comments, and if there are inaccuracies in the translation I will try to fix it quickly. I will gradually translate with the advent of my new products from Xiaomi. If someone is ready to share the translation with Android I will be grateful

Seller: Beijing Xiaomi Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian English, Spanish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Homepage: http://www.mi.com/xiaoyi/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/xiao-mi-zhi-neng-jia-ting/id957323480

Download: Attached fileRu.lproj_2.5.3.rar (81.87 KB)
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 01.02.18, 15:18
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
All good!

Tell me, please, it’s worth MiHome IOS, until recently, only a Roborock vacuum cleaner, a Mi 360 camera and a Xiaomi Yeelight lamp were all at home from smart devices, all connected to home WiFi. In the application settings was a European server.

He began to quietly put other devices for a smart home. The first one was to add the Mi Gateway 2 hub (switches are in line). It turned out to be added only by switching the region to mainland China.
Accordingly, all devices disappeared from the application and had to be added all over again.

I added everything, but now the brakes are decent when communicating with devices via MiHome. For example, the camera may respond for 20 seconds (before 3-5). The vacuum cleaner, when it works, sends an update of its path through the apartment with a delay of half a minute at least.

Is it because the connection has become through distant servers? How is it fixable?

Rep: (1951)
connection became through distant servers?

He asked, he answered.
In general, I somehow began to give up on the system. Permanent heaps of cameras in the vacuum cleaner - error 5, shifts in the script by the clock, etc.
Time is drastically wasted.

Rep: (2)
There is a problem with Mi Home on iOS.
I bought a Roborock vacuum cleaner in Ukraine, it works with a server in the USA, with a European one, but does not work with Chinese - the error is "Select a local server"
Now I bought Gateway 2 on Aliexpress and it doesn’t work with any silver except Chinese - “Failed to initialize the device (7)”, how should the vacuum cleaner get along now, getaway well, and in addition the Temperature sensor (since it’s on BT and is not so picky?

Rep: (12)
* wvitalik, most likely nothing. You need to go to android

Rep: (4)
Notifications from the program come to whom?

Donza @ 03/19/19, 03:18*
wvitalik, most likely in any way. You need to go to android

Well, this is a philosophical question: thank_you: for this reason in this life we ​​will probably still put up with the shortcomings of iOS. : blush:

But the mess with these servers, I think the developers should fix as there is no need for them, and I think the manufacturer is aware of how much goods are flying around the world through Aliexpress and other Chinese online stores.

Rep: (12)
* marksman, are coming

* wvitalik, all the same, they have the main sales market in their homeland, so they will have to wait a long time, although it is already encouraging that probably 95% of the plugins when installing English in MiHome are all in English

Good day! Tell me I can not connect the Xiaomi PHILIPS spotlight to the router! It should be in the settings of mainland China. Connects the first two points, but on the third ambush. The device does not want to connect to the network. Writes timed out. What can I do?

Rep: (5)
Tell me how to deal with this?
Loock Caty plugin - no field names.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Donza @ 03/19/2019, 14:50*
* marksman, are coming

Do not come on ios

Rep: (1)
They are coming.

Hello!
Who has not noticed yet, an invitation to beta test Mi Home version 4.14.101 has appeared in the "laboratory function".
Put and quickly ran, a few minor changes. And in my opinion the program itself began to work much faster.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLordMike - 25.03.19, 08:27
Reason for editing: It is now flying!

Rep: (155)
* LordMike,
interesting thought but ...
Screenshot
Attached Image

But only 35 minutes have passed between your screenshots and mine :)

Post has been editedSacramento - 25.03.19, 08:44

Rep: (7)
The application has gotten up to 600+ megabytes. Despite the fact that devices have not been added since last year.
What is the reason?

* Senegal,
It's not my fault) There will be a home out of the box in your mihome!)

Rep: (155)
Today 4.14.101 was released. Updated.
LordMike @ 03/25/198, 08:26*
... in my opinion began to work much faster ...
To say the least. Yes, she just rocket-launched this new version !!

* marksman , Yes

Samsung galaxy s9 Notifications do not come. Since the end of 2018. From measures, I did not try to only disable the firewall on the router and clone the application.

Today Samsung galaxy s9 changed the server from Chinese to Russian. I realized that the devices on this server are not registered and everything needs to be reconfigured. He returned back to Chinese and Push notifications began to come again, bye.

Why in mi home there are no consoles and TVs from xiaomi? For example mi box s?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:13