> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

425 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Microsoft Lumia 550 - Discussion | Microsoft Lumia 550
valeriy_2000
Message#1
09.11.15, 14:26
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 630
Check in: 13.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Smartphone talkMicrosoft Lumia 550
Attached ImageMicrosoft Lumia 550
Smartphone: Description| Discussion| Accessories | Purchase | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General firmware issues | Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Mobile

Dimensions and weight
Length: 136.1 mm
Width: 67.8 mm
Thickness: 9.9 mm
Weight: 141.9 g

Screen
Screen size: 4.7 "
Display Resolution: HD (1280 x 720)
Number of colors: TrueColor (24 bit / 16 million)
Display technology: LCD
Pixel Density: 315 ppi
Display Specifications: Orientation Sensor, Additional Functions for Working in Bright Sunlight, Lumia Color Profile, Wide Viewing Angle, Automatic Brightness Control
Touch Screen Technology: Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen

Communication standards:
4G (LTE) - Yes
3G - Yes

CPU:
Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
Number of cores: 4
Clock frequency: 1100 MHz

Nutrition:
Replaceable battery: Yes
Battery Capacity: 2100 mAh
Standby time (maximum): 28 days.
Maximum talk time on a 2G network: 16 hours
Maximum talk time on a 3G network: 14 hours
Maximum talk time on a 4G network: 17 hours
Maximum music playback time: 60 hours
Maximum Internet browsing time via Wi-Fi connection: 10 hours
Maximum video playback time: 7.1 hours

Memory:
Built-in memory: 8 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Maximum memory card capacity: 200 GB
Memory Card Type: MicroSD

Camera:
Main camera: 5.0 MP
Camera focus type: Autofocus
Digital camera zoom: 2 x
Sensor size: 1/4 inch
Camera focal length: 28 mm
Camera flash type: LED flash
Camera features: Automatic and manual exposure, Automatic and manual white balance adjustment, Automatic upload of photos to Internet services, Photo and video transfer in full resolution, Full-screen viewfinder, Geographical tags, Touch focus
Minimum focal length of the camera: 10 cm

Front camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera features: Photography, Video calling, Video recording
Front camera video resolution: 480p (VGA, 640 x 480)

Multimedia:
Video Playback Codecs: H.263, H.264 / AVC, MPEG-4, VC-1, Windows Video, H.265 / HEVC
Frame rate of video playback: 30 frames / c
Streaming video: Playing videos on specialized Internet sites in streaming mode, Progressive video download
Sound Recording Codecs: AAC LC, AMR-NB, GSM FR
Audio recording features: Mono
Audio playback features: Display album art in the Music Player, Stream Audio, Play through Cloud music offline, Play through Cloud music, Multimedia player, Music Player, Podcasts
Radio features: Internet radio, FM radio

Other features:
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light sensor: Yes
Windows Hello: No
Continuum: No

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

FAQ
Is it possible to disable unnecessary communication ranges?
A: You can disable unnecessary ranges through the menu ## 3282 #

Is there a conversation recording?
Go to the settings - system - phone and at the bottom choose instead of no, voice recording. When you call, the record button appears.

Tell me, please, how does the reminder of dates and events from the notebook work in Windows 10 and, in particular, in this phone? Are there reminders for, say, a birthday of a contact?
A: Yes. There is a calendar

Where is the function "hidden number"?
A: Set-parameters-change additional parameters of the phone-calls-show the phone number-to anyone

What useful programs are there for our phone?
A list of useful programs with their description Nokia Lumia 1020 - Discussion (Post vaddy1 # 26885158)

The people ... there are no messages at all when the charge saving is turned on.
A: Well, it is necessary to set which applications will be allowed to work in the background in the "Save Charge" in the background when the charge saving is on.

How to reset the phone (to factory settings), which does not respond?
(Resetting the phone from Windows returns it to the state it was in when it was first turned on. This results in the removal of all personal data, as well as the return to the original factory settings of the phone).
Press and hold the volume and power down buttons simultaneously for 10–15 seconds until you feel the vibration.
When you feel the vibration, release these buttons, and then immediately press and hold the volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
After the exclamation point appears, press the four buttons in the following order: the volume up, volume down, power, and volume down buttons. The phone will be reset and restarted. (It may take some time to complete the reset.)

I have the device turned off when I plug in the charging cord, it turns on itself - is this normal?
A: It is on all the luminesies, relax

Where does the “do not disturb” function turn on?
A: The Do Not Disturb feature works in conjunction with Cortana, that is, in English. language. Use the mode "In the plane"

Does Win 10 have a double tap function?
A: Not at the moment.

The windows do not close with the "Back" button, but remain in the background.
A: Long press on the Back arrow and brush the running application down, the procedure takes 2-3 seconds. If you so need it.

The phone is buggy, it does not work, it does not work, what to do, why did I buy it?
A: Anyone who has any glitches occur after purchase - immediately reflash, and not waste time resetting settings

How to turn on silent mode?
A: The volume slider down or up, the sound menu appears - click on the bell icon, there you can also turn on / off the sounds of applications and vibration.

How to change the name and surname in the account? Those that are displayed in the mail and in the store. Is it possible at all?
A: From the computer or from the phone go toaccount.microsoft.com- there you can change the parameters.

How to make a screenshot of the screen?
A: Press the "off + volume up" buttons.

How to roll back to Win 8.1 on it?
A: No. Below the 10-ki you do not fall.

How can I do this so that the correspondence from Skype is not reflected in the messages? I only use Skype on my computer, and my messages are on the phone as well
A: Make an exit from Skype in messages.
Messages - Skype settings - Exit.
When setting up Skype asks whether to integrate Skype into messages, you can opt out

How do I restore the phone?
A: Recovery Instructions:
1. Download and install Windows Phone Recovery Tool v.2.0.3.exe (2.1 MB)
2. Make sure your phone is sufficiently charged.
3. Connect the device to detect it.
3.1. If your phone is not automatically detected, disconnect all the phones from the computer and click My phone was not found at the bottom of the main screen.
3.2. Connect your phone to a computer using a compatible USB cable.
3.3. If prompted, select the phone manufacturer.
3.4. If the phone is not connected for one minute, you can try to restart the phone: leave the USB connected, press and hold the power and volume button down at the same time. Release the keys when the phone vibrates.
4. Once the phone is found, click Install software to begin installing the software for your phone.
5. You can choose the accent color and theme that will be initially applied after the launch of your gadget.
6. Do not disconnect the cable from the phone until the installation is completed.

What to do if you have problems with the delivery of SMS
Problem: When you connect a Google account, SMS stops coming.
A: Solution: It is necessary to switch the synchronization of the Google mailbox to "Manual".
Go to Mail - Options - Accounts - Gmail - Change sync settings.
In the most severe cases, try deleting your Gmail account!
Attention: A similar problem was found in the case of @ mail.ru

And did anyone have such that when you want to listen to music through Groove, when you connect conventional headphones, the music doesn’t play, but just stupidly misses the songs, and if you take out the headphones then the rules work, you insert it again, if someone had, they decided this problem ?
A: If one reboot does not help, then try another one, but with the headphones inserted.
You can look in the application "accessories", set up there that will play when headphones are connected.

In the call log, you can somehow clear the entire list of calls or a group of several pieces (for example, putting a tick), and not one by one?
A: In the Journal, the three points below - the choice of the challenge - again the three points below - select all.

Suddenly, the battery very quickly began to discharge, even if the phone was just lying on the table.
A: Stitch through Windows Device Recovery Tools

Does not show the alarm icon
A: Turn off the alarm clock, display the tile on the desktop, turn on the alarm clock.
The alarm icon will be displayed on the lock screen while there is a tile on the desktop.

Stopped charging, not displayed on computer
A: Install Windows Device Recovery Tool and run. Connect the phone cable. The program says that the phone is not detected. At this time, we remove the battery and put it back. While it is included in the recovery tool, click to detect the phone. The program finds the phone and starts downloading the firmware.

Outlook mail continues to show one letter, how to get rid of it?
A: After the arrival of a new letter should disappear.

Click "All applications" from the main screen opens the list and the background is a bit dark, and if we allow with the parameters you go to the list, there is no blackout?
A: A bug that pulls more than one firmware in a row.

Are there any indicator lights?
A: There are no light indicators.

Do not want offline maps to load. The download slider reaches approximately 1/5, then some inscription flashes very quickly and the download starts again.

A: Just a very long download process. 670MB loaded about 2.5 hours.

Has anyone tried to look on the phone avi, mkv formats? Is there a standard player? Pulls?
A: Cinema with a resolution of 720 mkv pulls. But he thinks at the beginning for a long time. Standard player. Less cumbersome, that is, the usual DVDRip avi is normal.

Has anyone already installed hacked applications, or applications that have not yet been updated to Windows 10 Mobile?
A: You will need the following:
1. Smartphone with installed Windows 10 Mobile.
2. Computer running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
3. Installed on the computer full or Lite-version of Windows Phone 8.1 Software Development Kit (SDK 8.1).
4. USB cable for connecting a smartphone to a computer.

Instruction
1. On the smartphone, run the "Options".
2. Go to "Update and Security">"For developers".
3. From the list of items, select "Developer Mode" and agree with its activation by clicking on the "Yes" button.
4. On the computer, locate and open the Application Deployment 8.1 program.
5. Unlock the smartphone screen and connect it to your computer via USB cable.
6. In “Application Deployment 8.1” click on “Browse”, find the XAR or APPX you want to install on your smartphone.
7. In the "Application Deployment 8.1" program, click on the "Deploy" button and wait until the installation is complete. At the same time, the screen of the smartphone must be unlocked.
8. After the message about successful deployment, find the application or game and run it to make sure that the installation was successful and they work correctly.
The method works through time, unpredictable. Because the installation tools are designed for eight, and under win mobile 10 work crookedly. I managed to put only two games without problems

There are very few applications in the Store!
A: Regarding the scarcity of the Windows 10 store (toys, etc.):
Switch the region in the settings for the United States, overload the phone, go to the Windows Store and pleasantly surprised! There are a lot of gorgeous toys, which the Russian Store has completely deprived of, the eyes already run! Put while Lara Croft Relic Run (hinders the truth), On the run (Gorgeous racer!), Temple Run 2, changed the region back. All OK.
I tried to change the region to download new applications ... I did not find the applications I needed, but the application that hung unidentified in the market with an error was updated and a new inscription appeared in the money menu under the application ... in general, suddenly someone will help update the hung applications

Who uses what programs to clean the RAM, remove garbage and unload processes?
A: Probably recently transferred from Android? Do not need such programs for wp.

How to disable auto-update applications?
A: Shop ->options ->Update applications automatically ..

I decided to flash, how to make a backup before?
A: Backup contacts with messages on the memory card just in case - contacts + message backup
The application must be searched in the phone settings, in the add-on section.
And through the native application "data transfer" to the memory card did not try to save?

Installed Yandex navigator. I turn on and when you click, for example, nothing happens on the settings. I take, I press in the center of the display - the settings open, and so with all the buttons in the navigator.
A: The problem is in Yandex. Not optimized for wine 10.

In the notification center (curtain) there is an icon in the form of a crescent. When you press it, it pops up a search engine, and even other programs. But as I understand it, this icon to enable the function does not disturb. I have one such glitch? Or you need to configure it? In skype did not find typing voice.
A: This function is tied to Cortana, which unfortunately is not yet Russian, as well as dialing into Skype ...

Tell me how to set the alarm volume
A: No. The volume is increasing.

What kind of waves near the range of communication?
A: This is how vibrating alert mode is indicated.

How to set your ringtone?
A: We connect via USB the phone to the computer and in the folder "My Computer \ Windows Phone \ Phone \ Ringtones" that appear, copy the desired melody, and put it on the call

How can I completely flash it completely in a new way?
A: Through Windows Device Recovery Tool

Question to those who use Skype on the phone! The essence of the problem is that when a message arrives via Skype or a call, then in addition to Skype, it is also displayed in phone messages and phone calls, how to disable it? So that Skype calls and messages were stored only in Skype!
A: In the Skype video app, log out of your account.

But I need Skype video, just all the calls are duplicated in two applications ...
A: There is no other way. Use Skype for video calls.

I have a message envelope with one on my locked screen .. I rummaged through all, there are no unread messages
A: Try yourself to send sms, sometimes it helps.

Does our device support flash drive connection?
A: No

A problem got out: I set the alarm in the application "Alarms and clocks" constantly changing the time, the frequency of operation was set every day. And once again, changing the time from 05:25 to 06:55, I found that it worked at 05:25 and at 06:55. I deleted all the entries of the response time, the alarm clock is in fact turned off - it still rings at 05:25) Last update .318 did not solve the problem. I wanted to reinstall the application, but it can not be deleted. Waiting for the update "Alarms and Watches" in the store.
A: try to create two alarms 05:25 and 06:55 and one turn on the other

Periodically freezes Explorer, especially when working with files. Maybe tell me a normal alternative.
A: Metro File Manager eX, Pocket File Manager, Metro Commander Pro - who likes what.

I can not delete files (photos) from the memory card ... I tried to move them from the card ... there is no movement
A: I managed to delete the photo only after I entered the above folder through the explorer (from the Store)

On the desktop, in the "Photos" tile, there are photos that I deleted from the phone a long time ago! where they are
A: In the cloud. If they are not there either - then maybe just the thumbnails are left from the pictures. Try to put in the settings show favorites, and a couple of pictures in your favorites mark. Do not worry, they practically do not weigh anything, and will be replaced with new ones. It would have gone by itself, you just had to wait

Tell me how to upgrade without WiFi?
A: In parameters ->use of data, remove the limit (the button should set the limit) and allow the use of mobile data if there is no WiFi. Further in the update of the phone, check for updates, he will look for them and say that you need xx MB to download via mob. network, and click anyway to download (like so called button) and the update will start to download without wifi

How to hide-show the navigation bar?
A: Swipe from the bottom edge of the screen up and down.

How to install the pattern on the lock screen?
A: There is no pattern, as on the android - put PIN

What kind of charger can I use and what is the charge current consumed by our phone?
A: The maximum charge current consumed (tested experimentally) is 1080mA. Travel Charger (hereinafter - SZU):
Complete - 5V, 550mA. Weak power It does not provide such a charge current, respectively, the voltage at its output when charging drops to 4.1V, provides a charge current of 680mA.
Samsung SZU - 5V, 700mA. The voltage at its output when charging drops to 4.24V, provides a charge current of 870mA.
SZU iPad Mini - 5V, 1A. The voltage at its output when charging drops to - 4.64V, provides a charge current of 1080mA.
Further use of more powerful SZU current is possible only in order to reduce the load on it and overheat - the phone consumes a charge current of not more than 1080mA. It is impossible to cram nevpihuemoe.
Q: Does the battery need to be charged with 1/10 capacity?
A: The rule is valid for nickel-cadmium batteries
Q: Is the battery charged from a large current (on Prestigio, etc. is a common problem)?
A: The current recommended by manufacturers for lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries is 0.5C, for our device, respectively, 1050mA. Bloating can occur from overcharging the battery (the battery is charged, the controller has not disconnected the charge current - checked, disconnects, after 1-2min, reaching 100% charge), from heating the battery and from battery rejection. We do not compare with Android Chinese phones, they have a charge circuit and are hardware and software executed through one place. We're all right.
Do not use regular SZU at your own risk. The microcircuit of the power controller will burn from the high sowing power - tear the hair on your head.

Where to find the equalizer?
A: All settings ->Additions ->Equalizer

Tell me, how many percent of the charge per night flies?
A: All differently - 3-5%, 8%, 5-6%

Which card is best to use?
A: Not lower than grade 6, better than grade 10

How to return all previously installed applications?
A: Your Microsoft account has all the information about once-installed programs. This time. And in the store this set reflects "my library".
As a second option, restoring the phone from a backup copy in the cloud after it is reset to “factory settings” is not a fact that they will not get crooked.

What is the condition of the phone for an effective update download?
A: Battery charge not less than 40%, connected to SZU, it can take a long time to download and install, therefore it is easier to plan the update procedure for the night

Wifi on the phone itself is turned on at times, how to fix it? Who knows?
A: Most likely you in the wi-fi settings should be turned on after 1 hour / 4 hours / 1 day.
Put "turn on manually"

Tell me why after deleting photos in the photo application, you can then see them through the camera application?
A: Turn off sync photos with the cloud

Has anyone tried installing Project Astoria?
A: Now you can’t install it at all, especially on this device, as it came out after closing Project Astoria

Can you please tell me if I can install Viber and WhatsApp?
A: You can.

Thank you very muchpara bellumandSodzunfor providing FAQ

What can you encounter after buying a device, and what can be done:
What you need to do after buying the device:
After the purchase, it is recommended to make a full reset of the phone in its menu (reset to factory settings) - often referred to in this topic as XP - hard reset.
In the case of hangs and glitches in work, it is strongly recommended not to restore the saved firmware images in the cloud, but set up the phone as “new” and reinstall the necessary applications from the store.
After resetting the phone "to the factory settings" and entering Microsoft credentials, the phone needs some time to "roll in" or update the embedded applications to the current version. It is advisable to do this using a wifi network or fast (4G) mobile Internet.
Leave the phone for a while "alone" to update - the update time can be quite long.

Sd card
Purchase an SD card, preferably not lower than class 6 and a well-known manufacturer. Not the fact that any Zifro class 10 will really correspond to the declared characteristics.

NanoSim
If you can’t or don’t want to exchange a regular or MiniSim for a Nano, then with careful handling of a nanoformat a sim card can be cut with scissors. Keep in mind that the real nano-card is thinner than simple and after cutting it is advisable to grind the resulting from the opposite side of the contacts.

Versions of equipment
On the Russian market, the Lumia 550 may be present in the form of three options "hardware version" - (Section: parameters-system-about system-information arrangement-equipment version number) 1.0.0.0-2.0.0.0-3.0.0.0. Different hardware or not- the question still needs clarification.
The available "in box" OS version is available in the same "device information".

Updates
Updates of the OS version from “boxed” to actual can come “over the air” (OTA) - “update-parameters and security”.
Also, changing, rolling back or updating the OS version is available by connecting the phone to a computer (laptop, tablet) and using a proprietary utility from Microsoft called WDRT (Windows Device Recovery Tool)
Currently, the version of the OS being installed with the WDRT firmware is lower (older) than the OTA update coming.

Phone case heat and power consumption
Heating is strongly felt in the area of ​​the main camera, on test firmware (insider), when working on the Internet or updating. "This is the norm :)"
Power consumption is regulated by prohibiting or allowing applications to run in the background. Also observed increased consumption on test firmware and normal-on "regular".

The remaining problems
The problem of loss of mobile Internet in the event of a loss of cellular network and re-registration in the network
Description — the phone is set to 4G mode, and data transfer is enabled.
The phone enters the zone where there is no network signal (subway tunnel, basement, strongly shielded room) - the "no network" icon is displayed
After the phone re-catches the signal, it may turn out that the data transfer has not recovered, this is not being treated at all, except for removing and installing the battery (rebooting and other actions do not help).
A note-described situation is more common in Tele2 for well-known reasons — Rostelecom’s network is used. "Big Three" so almost does not suffer.
After updating to the official version 10.0.10586.318 this defect, if not completely eliminated, but very rarely observed.

Utility

Overview from iwalker2000
Overviewfromuusbuh
Overview from PRO Hi-Tech
Overview from iZendar
Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Comparison with Android here:Android or Windows Mobile 10?
The topic is prohibited discussion on these topics!

Post has been editedUncle - 29.01.18, 10:49
bubba65
Message#22
04.12.15, 02:41
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 09.01.14
Nokia Lumia 1520

IgorZeta @ 12/04/2015, 03:37*
Bright, pleasant tactile

And what about the breeding grounds of universal evil, viber and vossap? And yes, also white with the same price.
vlad19
Message#23
04.12.15, 05:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1077
Check in: 01.11.08
Microsoft Lumia 550

* IgorZeta,
Hang on like 950 were? What kit?
Okp1
Message#24
04.12.15, 06:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.10.15

Also ordered for my wife.
Those who use it as it takes pictures, quality.
and in general how sensations
Vitjoma
Message#25
04.12.15, 06:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3014
Check in: 09.12.14
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

IgorZeta @ 12/04/2015, 01:37*
In the evening, the courier brought white.

Smart, pleasant tactile, the back cover is glossy, the screen is not bad, prints are easily erased.

And how is it with a voice speaker? For volume and clarity? How does GPS work? Just need another phone to work. And this one is suitable in price and size.
alekon1979
Message#26
04.12.15, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 21.12.11

The speaker is very clear, I haven’t met such people yet, Tele2 operator Moscow and the connection is very fast! You can also disable unnecessary ranges through the menu ## 3282 #.
Vitjoma
Message#27
04.12.15, 14:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3014
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

* alekon1979,
Does the call recording work?

And in general, how are the sensations from the device. How is the screen in brightness? Is there a screensaver?

Post has been editedVitjoma - 04.12.15, 14:57
alekon1979
Message#28
04.12.15, 15:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 108

The recording did not check, there is no oleophobic coating, the screen is bright and clear, it’s a pity that it’s not amold, there are slowdowns in the settings and store, the sound in the headphones is loud, there is a splash screen!

Posted 12/04/2015, 15:16:

Yes, I could not find how to put a tile with an indication of the charge as in denim.

Post has been editedalekon1979 - 04.12.15, 15:14
sinner ™
Message#29
04.12.15, 15:20
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 12225
Check in: 26.04.12
Samsung Galaxy Watch SM-R800

Alekon1979 @ 12/04/2015, 17:16*
could not find

Removed it.

--------------------
u 4u
Vitjoma
Message#30
04.12.15, 15:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3014
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

Alekon1979 @ 12/04/2015, 16:16*
Yes, I could not find how to put a tile with an indication of the charge as in denim.

In wines 10, it does not show the level of charge on the tile. And the tile itself can be put: parameters-system-long tap on "charge saving"
alekon1979
Message#31
04.12.15, 15:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 108

Checked the conversation recording! Everything is working! It is necessary to go into the parameters - system - phone and at the very bottom choose instead of no, voice recording. When you call, the record button will appear!
7on
Message#32
04.12.15, 15:59
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 10.06.08
Google nexus 5

Alekon1979 @ 12/04/2015, 15:37*
Checked the conversation recording! Everything is working!

And did not ask the interlocutor - he has some kind of signal heard? Will he understand that the recording has started?

--------------------
I speak on "Lumia"I play on"Nexus"guided by"Galaxy"read on"iPad". Question: Why should I?"HTC"?
Dick30
Message#33
04.12.15, 16:03
VIP
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1788
Check in: 20.11.11

7on @ 12/04/2015, 15:59*
And did not ask the interlocutor - he has some kind of signal heard? Will he understand that the recording has started?

In another forum, one user wrote that there were no squeaks when recording conversations.

--------------------
Any thinking person has an anxiety hormone produced in the form of free cheese.Forum Rules .
ngnix
Message#34
04.12.15, 16:34
Storozhil
[offline]

Messages 1335
Check in: 28.09.10

Check, please, whether 2gs for 550 is working offline.

--------------------
Xiaomi is no longer top for your money!
Vitjoma
Message#35
04.12.15, 16:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3014
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

Ngnix @ 12/04/2015, 5:34 PM*
Check, please, whether 2gs for 550 is working offline.

Why shouldn't it work?
ngnix
Message#36
04.12.15, 17:13
Storozhil
[offline]

Messages 1335

Vitjoma @ 12/04/2015, 10:59 PM*
Why shouldn't it work?

Well, how do I know? It has been heard that applications that were not adapted for 10, which were originally written under 8-ku, may not work correctly or not at all.

--------------------
Vitjoma
Message#37
04.12.15, 17:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3014
Asus ZenFone 5 ZE620KL

Ngnix @ 12/04/2015, 18:13*
Well, how do I know? It has been heard that applications that were not adapted for 10, which were originally written under 8-ku, may not work correctly or not at all.

I have three different phones on the wines 10. And 2 gis works fine for them.
Arsen lupen
Message#38
04.12.15, 17:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909
Check in: 01.10.15
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

My IMHO. Step back. This phone. Why buy it? For the same money you can take 730-735. Well, a little more expensive. And h-ki almost all higher. In addition to gloss
AndrewBond
Message#39
04.12.15, 20:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 610
Check in: 12.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

The wife drowned her lumium 630. Does anyone have any experience, will this 550 be more inhibited? How does he feel? At 630 except the program was opened for a long time, and the interface just flew.

Posted 12/04/2015 at 20:33:

Arsen Lupen @ 12/04/2015, 17:35*
For the same money you can take 730-735. Well, a little more expensive.

50% more expensive
ngnix
Message#40
04.12.15, 21:56
Storozhil
[offline]

Messages 1335

Lay out, owners, please, examples of pictures from the camera.

--------------------
Arsen lupen
Message#41
04.12.15, 23:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 909
Check in: 01.10.15
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

AndrewBond @ 12/04/2015, 21:33*
The wife drowned her lumium 630. Does anyone have any experience, will this 550 be more inhibited? How does he feel? At 630 except the program was opened for a long time, and the interface just flew.

Posted 12/04/2015 at 20:33:

50% more expensive

I do not know just where you live. But in the regions, as they wrote recently, there was an attraction of generosity and 730 cost 9000. And in Moscow from 10,500 can be found. Model 550 is now 9000 and where is the 50%. Or are you looking for the most expensive price in the country?

425 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 2:45 AM