> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Microsoft Lumia 950 - Discussion | Microsoft Lumia 950
Owners
Are you satisfied with the purchase of the phone?
Yes [ 703 ] ** [65,52%]
Not quite [ 283 ] ** [26,37%]
Not [ 86 ] ** [8,01%]
For how many days you have enough phone battery
1 day [ 703 ] ** [65,52%]
2 days [ 304 ] ** [28,33%]
3 or more [ 64 ] ** [5,96%]
Total votes: 1073

Rep: (63)
Smartphone talkMicrosoft Lumia 950
Attached ImageMicrosoft Lumia 950
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows phone club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General firmware issues пїЅ | Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10.0.10586.11

Dimensions and weight
Length: 145 mm
Width: 73.2 mm
Thickness: 8.2 mm
Weight: 150 g

Display
Screen Size: 5.2 "
Display Technology: AMOLED, ClearBlack
Display Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440)
Pixel density: 564 ppi
Touch Screen: Yes, Multitouch, Capacitive
Number of colors: TrueColor (24 bit / 16 million)
Screen Protection Technology: CorningВ® GorillaВ® 3 Glass
Touch Screen Technology: High Sensitive Touch Screen

Communication standards :
4G (LTE) - Yes
3G - Yes

CPU :
Processor: Snapdragon 808
Processor frequency: 1800
Number of cores: 6

Battery :
Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
Charging: Built-in wireless charging, Fast Charging
Wireless charging standard: Qi
Maximum standby time with two SIM cards: 12 days.
Maximum talk time on a 2G network: 23 hours
Maximum talk time on a 3G network: 18 hours
Maximum music playback time: 67 hours
Maximum Internet browsing time via Wi-Fi connection: 9.5 hours
Maximum video playback time: 10 hours

Memory :
Random access memory (RAM): 3 GB
Built-in memory: 32 GB
Memory card support: microSD
Memory card capacity up to: 200 GB

Camera :
Autofocus: Yes
Camera: 20.0 MP
Front camera: 5.0 MP
Video camera resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels.
Flash: Yes
Optics: Carl Zeiss

Multimedia :
Video reading: H.264, H.263, WMV, AVC
Full HD 1080p Support: Video Recording, Playback
HD Ready 720p Support: Video Recording, Playback
Audio reading: AAC, AMR
FM receiver: Yes
TV receiver: No

Other features :
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light sensor: Yes
Windows Hello: Yes
Continuum: Yes

FAQ
AT : Does the OTG function work in the device?
ABOUT : Yes it works.

-----

AT : Does the phone support fast charging?
ABOUT : Yes (see specifications)

-----

AT : Continuum: Questions and Answers
ABOUT : Read on Microsoft website

-----

AT : How to add a call recording button when calling?
ABOUT : Go to Options ->System ->Phone, and choose a standard voice recorder application for recording calls.

-----

AT : How to reset settings?
ABOUT : Answer .

-----

AT: What application for working with the camera is installed in the device?
ABOUT: Windows camera

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" for promotionPicturereputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

We hide screenshots and great texts under the spoiler, how to do it is written here.Working with Images on the forum (Post # 14041004)
Screenshots that are not under the spoiler will be deleted without warning.

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

Utility

Reviews

Comparison with Android here:Android or Windows Mobile 10?
The topic is prohibited discussion on these topics!

Post has been editedUncle - 06.04.17, 16:10

Rep: (31)
* PGKrok ,
Returning is not a problem, but the battery is needed with real parameters, so now they are checking capacity from that batch.

Rep: (8)
* aakazak I took in neovolta, Cameron Sino, in principle, normally, already realizing the stuffing of this device, and potest, a series of photos, lives, rebooting from 100, 99-98, I drive a nonstop browser at work from 4g, for six hours it is probably enough, when a little less, or vice versa ... In the standby mode, in the trailer, do not sit down, one or two probably per hour, in general, if you don’t use it too much, or so much so far, don’t have enough without problems ..
Yes, for the night, I do not know .. Tk at night on the charge ..
And in general, I want to say (!) This is not the device that can live on a single charge for days !! ... If you need a battery for the 6000 mAh mind, but a ray more)));)

Post has been editedvnuk tarha - 20.03.19, 00:01

Rep: (11)
Tell me, who knows!
In stock Lumia 950 DS with software version: 01078.00017.15452.59001 (purchased on Ali with global firmware and factory unlocking and updated to the latest version 1709 build OS: 10.0.15254.556)
Lumia Phone Test Application shows that the software is outdated and strongly recommends upgrading to the software version: 01078.00053.16236.35017 (probably Chinese firmware)
Is it worth updating through this program or gaining only an extra hemorrhagic ???

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSouz2009 - 20.03.19, 10:00

Rep: (84)
Souz2009 @ 03.20.19, 08:53*
Lumia Phone Test Application
Where can I get it?

Rep: (142)
RomualdsR @ 03/20/19 11:16*
Where can I get it?
here, eg.

Rep: (1512)
Look and draw conclusions.
Bought here.https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32841308899.html
Start charging
Attached Image
Attached Image

Ending
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted 03/20/2019 12:59 PM:

Link for some reason throws to another lot.
I bought here with a paid delivery from a warehouse in Russia.
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, dear. I have a slightly off-topic question - I bought myself a new Microsoft display dock - it can work with my laptop 9 and run DEX mode. But only after installing the latest firmware using Lumiya 950 or 950 xl.
Therefore, the question is - can anyone from Kiev help me with the firmware using my device? - ready to drive to anywhere. With me a beer :)

By the way, the batteries appeared normal on the usual 950!
if anyone is interested
https://craftmann.ru/a...ft_lumia_950_dual_sim/

The people from whom the charge quickly flies away "right before our eyes." If you have an original back cover with an nfs module, etc., seal the contacts of these modules with tape. I now have a smart charge to keep.

* -DIM @ -, so in the settings you can disable

And the charge was taken yesterday by a kraftman, inserted after Cameron ... The result is on the face! Yuzal the same
1 cameron shino
2 kraftman
Kraftman still lives! The discharge from six in the morning is less than half 20 \ 00: 58%

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

vnuk Tarha @ 03/21/19 8:00 PM*
so in the settings you can disable

Everything is disabled. This is a sort of marriage. I proposed a solution.

Rep: (25)
* vnuk tarha , the screenshots are the same)))
As if the same screen, just two times.

Post has been editedPGKrok - 21.03.19, 20:30

* PGKrok, One to one, blue background level of discharge, the white line in the calculation can not be taken !! .. From the left scale% of the charge, from bottom to left for the right time ....

Post has been editedvnuk tarha - 21.03.19, 21:00

* -DIM @ -, everything is simpler, the whole thing is in the Chinese leftist ... the software and the hardware are nothing to do with it ... The point is, I bought my own with a phone, I bought it in Kamievka, so that its past was secret, except that they said it for 90 hours, I saw a crazy discharge, turned off everything that was possible, by reflashing it naturally first ..
I tested on a short one and so on .. I bought a battery in the communication salon a new one, according to the seller’s original, exact same crap. Discharge! I bought Cameron Sino about the officers, much better, and now Kraftman, having learned about him mz posts above ... In general, to the point 1. My original acb is approximately 1200 mah (I will write in milliampere hours) 2. From the communications salon, visually similar to the original is -1500 somewhere, 3. Cameron Shino official 2000, 3 Kraftman official until 2800 .. There can disperse for a couple of dozen)) .. No need to torment the phone, the small box opened easier, all with Ali, well, il. Almost everything, and actually 90% of what is in the retail network, is the same Ali! Banks are one and same in different wrappers)). If I’m taking a stake, there’s a desire to try my luck, in official stores where there is a guarantee, at least you can get the money back ...

Post has been editedvnuk tarha - 21.03.19, 21:31

Rep: (3)
I have a VotsAp battery that eats most in the background and so ... Is this normal, everyone has it?

* vnuk tarha , before Lyumiya 950, which Nokia were still there?

* M1000, if you use it all the time, wat sapy sense, then you will be shown in the prog, or what is there, that the application that you use the most, eats more than others, turn it off, the background still comes ... Or do the notifications fly like a machine gun? ))

[size = 1] [b] Posted on 03/21/2019, 21:41: [/

Posted 03/21/2019 at 21:42:

* -DIM @ -, 3310)

Rep: (142)
;)
Camera comparison: Nokia 9 PureView vs Lumia 950
As if it was needed, but for the record:
Lumia 950 (2015 ): 46 pts (/ 50)
Nokia 9 (2019 ): 30 pts
Camera data set 2: Nokia 9 PureView vs Lumia 950
As if it was needed, but for the record:
Lumia 950 (2015 ): 36 pts (/ 40)
Nokia 9 (2019 ): 30 pts

* -DIM @ -, In general, I am not a supporter of any brand or OS, I took the luminescence because I turned up the device with a good hardware, on Windows!

Post has been editedvnuk tarha - 21.03.19, 21:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 05:27