> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Anemone | [IPhone], [iPad] Analogue to the WinterBoard.

Rep: (91)
Anemone
Version: 2.1.8-2 / 1.0.4

Last update of the program in the header:14.05.2019
Works only on iOS 7-11.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Allows you to set topics designed for WinterBoard, but unlike the WinterBoard can show the theme on the device without use.

Description:
The program is designed to change the look of your phone:
1. Changes icons and can apply application masks.
2. Changes system sounds and notifications.
3. Setting the lower bar.
4. Analogue WinterBoard, they say that Anemone eats a little charge + more stable.
FAQ:
  • "Full" is not the case! As a rule, developers draw only a minimum of icons: for basic applications and parts of popular programs and games. It is logical that it is impossible to stuff in the subject of a picture for all Appstore applications, because there are more than one million of them. If you are not satisfied with the standard set - just finish the missing icons.
  • In the topic, you can add your own icons for any application. Read here how to do it.
Anemone 3 (beta)
List of changes (eng).

Homepage: https://twitter.com/anemone_ios

Download: Attached filega.jakeashacks.anemoneinstaller_1.0.4.deb (23.52 KB)
(Anemone 3.0 for unc0ver)
Attached filecom.anemonetheming.anemone_2.1.8-2_iphoneos-arm.deb(1.77 MB)

ViaCydia, repository: Bigboss / https://jakeashacks.ga/cydia/ (Anemone 3.0 for unc0ver)
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedT0ugh - 14.05.19, 01:37
Reason for editing: UPD

Mini FAQ:
1. Bypassing dependencies with Winterboard, when a theme asks you to remove Anemone and download WinterBoard:
1. Downloading the programCygnuson pc.
2. Add a repository, the Add button:
Attached Image

Then we go to the Packages contribution, look for the desired topic and click download:
Attached Image

3. Then we throw this file throughIfunboxIn any folder, the main thing to remember is the way.
4. In the phone throughFilzaorIfileGo to the file, and install it manually, then after Resping the theme will appear, and you can install it via Anemone.

2. What to do if the mask is not applied to the folder:
ThroughFilzaorIfilego along the way:
/ Library / Themes

Create a folder:
IOS Folders.theme / Bundles / com.apple.springboard

Put the necessary mask with the name (2x-retina, 3x retina hd) into the final path:

We do Resping, and apply this mask to the folder.

3. Installation Mask not from cydia, go along the path:
Library / themes / plasticine * / AnemoneEffects /

* The name of the topic user.
Move here the Mask we need with the name

Resping, and apply your Mask.
All information on working with anemone (icons, effects, etc.):
https://github.com/AnemoneTeam/anemone/wiki

Post has been editedilya_litosh - 31.08.16, 22:40

It works only with Electra !!
repo:https://electrarepo64.coolstar.org
Anemone 3 (3.0b4)
Download:
Attached filecom.anemonetheming.anemone3_3.0_beta4_iphoneos-arm.deb(10.76 MB)

Anemone 3.0 SpringBoard extension pack:
Download:
Attached filecom.anemonetheming.anemone3-extsb_3.0_beta3_iphoneos-arm.deb(20.33 KB)

A source of information.

Post has been editedDinopena - 13.02.19, 17:44

Rep: (4)
As he did not try, he could not get a hold on Anemone. It seems that the video looked, but there is nothing clear, flickers back and forth, back and forth, and nothing really is meant, albeit in Russian.
Whether to do everything green, or just leave the greens on the right, the rest is in the design ...

Rep: (13)
* Agema,
And what to understand? Download themes from Cydia and choose the one you need in Anemone.

Rep: (4)
Gorynych2015 @ 12/08/2015, 21:13*
And what to understand? Download themes from Cydia and choose the one you need in Anemone.

But as? They all have "enable" and you will not understand a damn what priority.
In winterBoard, the higher in the list, that will be established after respring (of course, taking into account the checkbox).

Post has been editedAgema - 08.12.15, 22:54

Rep: (13)
Agema @ 12/08/2015, 10:52 PM*
They all have "enable"

Well, click on Enable and Disable will appear. Otherwise, this tweak does not work for you - try reinstalling, other versions.

Rep: (-2)
You can refer to the instructions, where it is written where to add new icons?

Rep: (32)
When installing Anemone, some applications start to crash or to slow down terribly, no one came across? Iphone 6 ios 9.3.3

Rep: (162)
* Lasto4kin

My anemone works fine (ios 6.3.3 iphone 6s)

Rep: (32)
vip1977 @ 08/09/2016, 15:21*
Lasto4kin

My anemone works fine (ios 6.3.3 iphone 6s)

In general, I discovered the problem why, by way of exception, the TSprotector tweak paired with Anemone was to blame for everything: happy:

Post has been editedLasto4kin - 09.08.16, 14:32

Rep: (8)
What kind of hat, how to fix? why date left aside? ios7.1.2

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
I would not update on the latter, at least wait a bit with this .. a bunch of bugs did not fix

Rep: (0)
The guys downloaded and does not work, it became somehow crooked and I can not delete it in any way, tell me where it is in the ifbox, tell me the way. can find it there and delete it. Perhaps it conflicts with the Winterboard and is not set and not removed, in general, the joint.

Rep: (10)
I installed an anemone, but when downloading themes, they are downloaded with the mandatory installation of a winterboard. How can this be avoided? Or is it necessary to have a winterboard without a theme without it?

Rep: (828)
* NoDCo,
Need to search for themes with Anemone support.

Post has been editedMc ray - 02.10.16, 19:45

Rep: (18)
Has anyone installed at 10.2?)))

* sidjohn I am on iPhone 6 this morning. It was normal, the themes are being added and installed.

I'll try again now.
I understand that Anemone will remove Winterboard by itself? while trying to ...

Anemone itself will remove Winterboard?

Should. Previously, in any case, deleted.

it seems earned, replaced. but now not everything changes between themes, cleaning iCleaner does not help ... new icons are not installed ..
maybe somewhere else is a cache where the aikliner doesn't know?))

Post has been editedsidjohn - 30.01.17, 18:44
Reason for editing: upd: and the repo of the campaign is not added

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 21:04