> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Zuk Z1 - Official firmware

Rep: (12)
Zuk Z1 - Official firmware
PictureZuk z1, Lenovo Zuk z1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | ZUI firmware translation пїЅ | ZUK Owners Club пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

"On the publication and discussion of the content captainemo"

Mini FAQ

Picture

Important information!
Before you do anything and ask!

Dear friends, you need to try a universal pill before you panic.
To takethisfirmware and flash byof this instructionor bythis video

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

Reviews on firmware

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Topics Curator - Ersultan

Post has been editedErsultan - 25.01.19, 05:32
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.2.3-0

Rep: (51)
Brief instructions for the restoration of bricks ZUK Z1

So far (on 02.22.16) the phone turns into 2 types of bricks:
  1. Brick with an extinct screen and 9008 port defined in the task manager when connected to a computer.
  2. Light brick when not loading in the recovery, the ZUK logo weighs on the screen.

Let's start with MatPart
Disks in android are divided into sections:
  • boot - boot sector.
  • system - a disk with system folders.
  • recovery - disk from recovery.
  • data - user data.
  • cache - system cache.
  • misc - system settings.

For the convenience of service there is a “Technical Ports” which is actually nothing more than a jumper used by Qualcomm developers to access the contents of the phone at different levels.
  • 9008 port - low level access port, gives full access to the entire phone.
  • 9006 port - port before boot sector.

You need to know!
  • Fastboot - Android disk access mode.
  • Adb - interaction mode with the android system.

But in real life, downloading a phone is much more complicated. Bricks appear when the lower part of the load breaks - the one before accessing the disk. We’ll talk about this.

Brick No. 1 - when you connect to a computer you only see port 9008.

Your data structure has crumbled. Your phone does not understand what to do and where it is.

Your actions:
  1. Check if you have correctly determined your 9008 port on the computer. It should be without an exclamation mark.
  2. Go tothis topic and follow the instructions.
  3. If this does not helpcome here and swing Z1_CN_OPEN_USER_Q4275709.1_L_ZUI_0.9.084_ST_150729_QPST.7z . Then do the same as in the previous paragraph.
  4. If you were unable to flash you might run into several problems. If you write something like “feild sugar” then you have a problem with the drivers. Reinstall them.
  5. If all this didn’t help you - copy what the Kufil wrote to you and save it in a text document, now you can ask a question in the subject: “It was like that ... I tried to restore it according to the instructions“ Brick1. “I’m logging in” and do not forget to add a message log .

Brick No. 2 - light brick associated with loader problems.

Most likely you have a problem with the bootloader. This problem occurs after unsuccessful firmware, by flashing the wrong data on the wrong sectors that you need, etc.

Your actions:
  1. Your first task is to understand what you have. You need to do all the points fromof this
  2. Most likely you will not load anything other than EDL mode (this is an extreme case) and Fastboot.
  3. Now you need to reboot into fastboot.
  4. Now download decide what will show youfastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​device-info
  5. If you see in the second lineTrue (bootloader unlock or something like this) go further according to the instructions, if there Fail - you have brick-1.
  6. Now you need to restore your bootloader. The first thing you do is downloadthis archive
  7. Unzip to drive "C", it turns out that the content will be on the path C: \ adb
  8. Now runcmd on behalf of the administrator.
  9. We write:
    c: \ adb \ fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn

c: \ adb \ fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash boot boot.img

c: \ adb \ fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash recovery twrp3.img

10. Reboot from the button.

Brick number 3 is the same brick as 2 just with a new solution for its restoration.

Let's start:
  1. Download the program from the header:
    The main program of the combine!
    TOOL_ALL_IN_ONE_1.0.1.3.zip (4.51 MB)

2. Run it, reboot the phone into fastboot (you can boot into the fastboot from the native recovery "reboot bootloader" or insert the cable into the switched off phone andin two sandwiched volume rocker.
  3. Now open the program and check if the phone is detected (Verify if the device is recognized)
  4. Something like "chchu7 your fastboot" should appear. This means that the phone is connected normally.
  5. Check if the bootloader is unlocked (Verify if the Bootloader is unlocked).
  6. You see 2 lines of Bootloader unlocked: false / true.
  7. If true, move on
  8. If false click the buttonUnlock (All data will be deleted !!!) go to point 5.
  9. Fine! Now click on Flash Stock firmware.
  10. Voila! You have a working device !!!

P.S: Raising a brick through a test point

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 29.03.18, 17:25
Reason for editing: Raising a brick through a test point

Rep: (6)
All questions on the stock firmware CyanogenOS 12.1!

1. The phone came to you, you turned it on.
1.1. In the lower right corner there is a watermark with the firmware version.
  • You need to update the firmware, the sign will disappear.

1.2. I turn on the phone, looked at the firmware number and ... it is outdated, but my phone did not receive updates. Reboot in recovery (reboot the phone with 2 clamped volume rockers)
  • You have the Chinese version of the recovery and the update service is blocked (often found on phones brought from the Middle Kingdom). You need to check if you have a recovery from Cyanogen.

Recovery with Chinese characters

Cyanogen recovery
  • If you have Cyanogen recovery, then it is best to roll the latest firmware from the header. The firmware for this is signed "signed" which means that they are ready for firmware through native recovery.

TWRP
  • If you have TVRP recovery, you are most lucky. Either the seller took care of you or you have a used refurbished phone. In this situation, you need to wipe all the sections and roll the last "signed".

I don't understand anything, I'm a fruit
  • If you want clean firmware but don’t want to freeze with firewood, recovery and all this ... you can download the utility in the header, it will flash your phone through the fastboot itself. Itself will install the driver and everything else.

1.3. What you need to turn on / off for normal operation.
  • In the stock firmware, for normal operation, it is necessary to disable the doubletap and the protection against accidental clicks and do not enable the "disconnect the call with the power button".

• Symptoms of what you did not disable:
    1. The phone itself turns on the screen.
    2. High battery consumption.
    3. At the end of the conversation, you cannot drop the call.
    4. You do not wake up the screen.

2. After a couple of days of use

2.1 Your connection is constantly falling off, either empty triangles or exclamation points.
This is a common problem with all firmware 12.1. Bad communication (flymeOS4 exception)

2.2 You have crazy battery consumption
There are 2 options, either you have a eating application, or you need to CHARGE AND DISCHARGE the phone several times (Smart guys who will say that it’s not relevant for lithium batteries for a long time go to the forest. This is not done for this)

2.3 The access point does not work
And it will not work on 12.1 (06/13/16). Your option is to change your preferred network to 3G and this will give stable operation of the access point.
At 12.1 in 4g, the point will not work normally !!!!

2.4 Everyone received an update, but I received everything except the last
You need to be patient. Or download the posted update file on the forum and roll it through the recovery.

2.5 I received an update, but I can’t install it, it gives an error.
You have installed RTH or custom recovery. Take them away and everything will rise.

2.6 I can’t say in a vibe, the interlocutor cannot hear me.
The problem is solved only by installing custom firmware or off ZUI firmware !!!!

2.7 COS 12.1 30H I do not have the correct fonts
Go to the settings-themes-configure the theme -fonts- put the standard font

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.12.17, 22:05
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (18)
Zuk Z1 - Firmware
PictureZuk z1, Lenovo Zuk z1
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | ZUI firmware translation пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | ZUK Owners Club пїЅ |

Read before asking questions!

For newbies!

Drivers and Utilities
The main program kombayn !!
[attachment = "8200427: TOOL_ALL ..._ 1.0.1.3.zip"]
Required Drivers
[attachment = "7042511: ZUK_UsbD ... er_1.0.5.exe"]
If ADB does not see the device
adb_usb.ini

Utility for firmware
[attachment = "7042515: QFIL Tool.zip"]
Zuk Z1 Toolkit 0.5.4

If Linux does not see the phone
How to install drivers for Kufil!

Firmware

Kernels (for Android 6.0 so far)

Recovery

Instructions

miscellanea

Reviews on firmware

In the version from the off store, Lenovo has support for band20 !!!!

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 11.07.16, 18:32
Reason for editing: test caps

Rep: (0)
Instructions for installing drivers for QFIL, Fastboot and ADB

The first thing to do is go to the top instructionINSTRUCTION FOR ALL

Now a little text for those who do not succeed.
After you failed to install according to the instructions above. Spelling and punctuation suffer. If you don’t like something, you can always make your instructions for users, I’ll be happy to put it in a hat.

1. You need to remove the existing driver package for zook. This can be done in the control panel icon "something like program and components"
2. Now you need to restart your computer in the "disable driver signature verification" mode. For different systems, this happens differently (in the instructions above it is.
3. You boot into this mode, well done. Now install the driver package for the device again.
4. Delivered? Wonderful. Now you need to check if they are installed correctly? Does fastboot and kufil work.
5. Download adbhttps://yadi.sk/d/gOKFHI9-pKx2u.Unzip to the root of the c: drive (this is not necessary, unzip wherever you want)
6. Reboot to fastboot. The easiest way - Disconnect the phone from the computer and charge (if connected), turn it off, hold both volume rocker,
connect to the computer usb wire. YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING PLEASANT !!! penguin, inscription zook, the inscription fastboot, the inscription bootloader. Know the main thing, if you have done everything that is written above - you are in a fastboot !!!
7. Now we go to the folder with the unzipped ADB. Holding the SHIFT in the folder, press in any empty place first with the left button (to deselect one of the files if you accidentally highlighted it) and then with the right button. In the window that appears, select "Open the command window" or something similar.
8. A black window appears with a blinking cursor, Excellent. You are a hacker. Enter the command in the window
fastboot -i 0x2b4c devices

What do you get a line like
20af47jfas (numbers and letters are not important, everyone has their own) fastboot

If there is no such line, you did something wrong. Return to point 1 and do it all over again.
9. excellent, you got a fastboot working mode. Now we need to check the operation of KUFIL. There will be 2 options, easier is more difficult.
9.1 Simpler . Disconnect the phone from the computer, and turn it off (from fastboot mode, you can simply hold down the power button, if it doesn’t help, reboot into the system and turn it off from there)
9.2 Now open the device manager on the computer (either google, or quit flashing the phone)
9.3 On the switched off phone, hold the vol + button and insert the cable.
9.4 In the device manager or you will see something there about port 9008 with an exclamation mark, then go to point 1.
If the list of devices just blinked, look for the item "ports and something else" there should be a device in the name that has 9008 in it.
9.5 Great, you installed the drivers correctly. swing the kufil and shake.
9.6 More difficult This instruction does not always work.
9.7 Your device is connected to the computer and is in fastboot mode. Enter
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​reboot-edl

9.8 Your device will go into port 9008 mode (if you write an error, go to step 1). There is nothing on the screen, it's just black. You may appear in the device manager, or the device may not appear.
9.9.1 If there is no device, you look in the tray (lower right corner, next to the clock. There is an up arrow.) There, look for a rectangle (computer), a green ball running in a circle. Click on it 2 times with your left. In the window that appears, there should be something like "9008 port" searching for drivers on the Internet. When you see such a thing, disconnect the phone from the computer and once again reboot into "mode without verifying the signature of the drivers", connect the phone to the computer. Again, go to the tray and click on the rectangle with a circle. In the window that appears, click "stop searching for drivers on the Internet (or search in pre-installed drivers)" line on which you can click there alone.
9.9.1.2 Now you are waiting for him to find / not find a driver. Track it all in the device manager. If the 9008 port appeared without an exclamation mark, everything is super. If the mark is either interrogative or exclamatory, then update the driver manually. it is located in the programfiles \ zook \ sireal folder (I assume that they are) if it doesn’t grow together, look for firewood on the Qualcomm 9008 drivers forum. And install them. If this also does not help: either you should not reflash the phone or you are not in the “do not check driver signature” modes.
9.9.2 If there is a device and it is without a question / exclamation mark, everything is ok. if there is a sign read above.
10. Launch the Kufil and sew. You can reboot into normal mode and check.

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 20:33
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (18)
And so, if you are reading this article, you need help with flashing the phone.
Let's start with the concepts:
Locked bootloader- phone and information security system. It does not allow flashing custom recovery and, as a result, flashing custom firmware. But it gives protection to your information, ordinary thieves vryatli possess the skills to circumvent protection with a security key (pin or pattern)
without deleting all data.
QFIL (Kufil) - One of the programs of the package released by the company for working with their processors and devices based on their processors.
Kufil program (its main task, one of many) can flash your phone. It works with engineering (service ports) ports 9008 and 9006. It is irreplaceable in case of receiving a brick.
Recover - A simple, multi-functional system, technically designed to install system updates (very exaggerated).
There are 4 different recoveries on our device (we don’t take into account different modifications of custom recoveries)
1- Recover supplied with ZUI firmware (official firmware for the Chinese market).
2. Recover supplied with CyanogenOS (not to be confused with cyanogenmod).
3. Custom reconnaissance TWRP (masthead for our device). It gives a wide range of possibilities from flashing custom firmware to root access to technical sections (modems, security sections, sensors, etc.)
4. Lenovo Engineering Recover. Used to work with qsb firmware and other problems.
ZUI - The shell based on Android 6 (10/20/16) is fast stable, and so on.
CyanogenOS - a shell based on 5.1, released cyanogen. International, not very stable firmware.
Firmware:
You are prompted to meet 3 types of firmware on our device
1. Firmware for Kufil. Completely wipe your phone.
2. Zip firmware with signature signed. This is the official firmware from the cyanogen company, they and only they are installed through the official cyanogenOS recovery.
They can also be installed through custom recovery (twrp and the like).
3. Custom firmware (main skeleton). Firmware is made by enthusiasts around the world.
Stitched (in 99% of cases) through custom twrp recovery.

So, we talked about concepts. Now a short video onTHE CORRECT PREPARATION OF THE COMPUTER AND THE INSTALLATION OF DRIVERS for example windows 10 x64.
https://youtu.be/1z-YaGPfBvg
Be sure to look at all newcomers !!!!
PS in windows 7 just press f8 at boot.

And finally, the analysis of utilities for firmware is not very detailed.
https://youtu.be/WK6aumVmE9U

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 03:52

Rep: (172)
* maybeua,
If according to the instructions from the header, then you do not need to overload with the button pressed
Qualcomm Product Support Tool will reboot itself during installation
The main thing is for ADB to see the phone after the "adb devices" command, if it does not see it, then firstheretake a look and thenhere
Just in case, I attach

Attached fileadb_usb.ini(174 bytes)

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 19:28
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Rep: (3)
Version LinksCyanogen OS ZUK Z1

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 20:00

Rep: (172)
On the bug, taking into account the latest updates and dumps, the modem mode is unstable (it constantly turns on and off itself). Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I have alreadydescribed herehow to solve this problem. But my modem on its own did not get out of "instability", if I may call it that. It only helped - a complete reset. But! as it turned out a few days later the problem recurred out of the blue. So I had to look for a “crutch” (a temporary solution to this problem) and it turned out to be such a crutchBackup / Restoreimage of a known working and pre-configured version of Cyan firmware YOG4PAS38J throughTWRP 2.8.7.0 Recovery for ZUK Z1

By the way, I figured out the flashing instructions onixbt.com, there the guys missed a few teams. To whom it is interesting I am ready to share.

Post has been editedboyko-alex - 01.11.15, 19:44

Rep: (617)
* Joss,
It?z1.twrp.2.8.7.0.By.Breadcrust-UPDATE2

Rep: (25)
For those who have problems with WiFi, you can get an OTA update by ID.
Off site
Instruction

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 16:18
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header.

Rep: (10)
ZUI firmware. Taken from xda. Did not check. Who needs that, I think, will figure out why and how.
https://yadi.sk/d/wCqSVGEekP4mo

Rep: (423)
Instructions for firmware via ADB with the installation of TWRP and SuperSU with unlocked bootloader
1. InstallAdb(ADB and driver attached), enable in the phone settings ("About phone" ->sevenfold pressing on "Build number" ->“Debug mode” in the “For Developers” section that appears) USB debugging with confirmation of access permission in a window that pops up when connected to a computer (it also makes sense to poke the check box for no request on the next connection).
2. Extract from the archive Fastboot versionfirmwarefile recovery.img and copy it to the folder with the ADB files, copy the Signed firmware file there andTWRP file, open the command window in the folder (Shift and the right mouse button).
3. Type the adb reboot bootloader command.
4. After rebooting the phone in the bootloader, type the command fastboot -i 0x2b4c boot recovery.img on the screen.
5. After downloading the phone to recovery, select Apply Update there ->ADB Sideload, navigation with volume buttons, confirmation with the power button.
6. Type the command adb sideload cm-XXX-signed.zip.
7. Upon completion, select reboot into bootloader in recovery.
8. Type the command fastboot -i 0x2b4c boot recovery z1.twrp.2.8.7.0.By.Breadcrust-UPDATE3.img.
9. Flash in TWRP SuperSU.
10. Reboot the phone.

Note - if p. 3 does not work, check the phone in the device manager, if the ADB driver is not installed, install manually, if the phone is not detected, switch the connection mode in the curtain from MTP to UMS.

User data is saved.

Attached fileadb-setup-1.4.3.zip(8.89 MB)
Attached fileusb_driver_windows.zip(8.28 MB)
Attached fileZUK_UsbDriver_1.0.5.exe(9.63 MB)

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 16:15

Rep: (111)
Install SuperSu v2.46 instead of Kingroot on Cyanogen OS.
Instructions.
1. Install Kingroot.Attached fileNewKingrootV4.60_official.apk(8.87 MB)

2. Reboot the phone
3. Install Super-Sume necessarily version 9.1.9Attached fileSuper-Sume Pro v9.1.9.apk(5.9 MB)

4. Get Root through Kingroot
5. Launch Super-Sume
6. Press the big blue button
7. When asked, provide root rights.
8. Before the second stage, press the large blue button again.
9. Update binaries in SuperSu.

Bottom line: Kingroot will be removed, SuperSu will be installed to manage root rights.
After successful replacement, the Super-Sume application can be removed.

Note. If the second stage does not want to work (hangs at the beginning), you need to press back, reboot, get the root in Kingroot again, run Super-Sume again, which will offer you to immediately start from the second stage.

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 16:21
Reason for editing: Raised in the topic header. Fixed broken link

Rep: (13)
Install SuperSu v2.46 instead of Kingroot on Cianogen OS.

It turned out to ruin, all according to the instructions.
Only Super-Sume + Pro + v9.1.9.apk link is broken,hereworking

P.S can someone try porting MIUI to our animal.

Rep: (922)
Made a dialer mod for the latest YOG4PAS3OH:
- the caller’s picture is increased 2.5 times and a circle is left to match the design;)
Attached fileDialerNext.apk(5 MB)

Attached fileBiggerPhoto-Dialer-CM12_1-S3OH.zip(2.36 MB)

For font size 110%
Increased line heights, subscriber name limited to two linesAttached fileDialerNext.apk(5 MB)
Attached fileBiggerPhoto-Dialer-CM12_1-S3OH-110% .zip(2.36 MB)

For APK file: Manually replace in the priv-app / DialerNext / c folder with the rights rw-r - r-- (644)
For archiveInstall archive from custom recovery (TWRP etc.)
Screen (for understanding):
Attached Image
Short manual for knowledgeable
Run Jbart, throw only framework-res.apk from the firmware into the folder with data / single_frameworks. Then, as on the screenhttp://take.ms/dMdkA.Edit res / layout / primary_call_info.xml and values ​​/ dens.xml (edit as desired and needs;))
See id, for an understanding of what the block is and edit the pedings and android: layout_width = "... dip" android: layout_height = "... dip"

Z.Y. Improvement wishes - in QMS!

UPD. Perezalil - corrected the indentation and added the display of the name of the caller in several lines.

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 21:07

Rep: (755)
Gentlemen, GREAT NEWS !!!!
We garnered a patch to return the swipe functions by the central button.

MiraclePatch of central button functions return!

PS How to remove the patch until they came up))) Before installing, make a BACKUP !!!!!
Identified problems One of the users.

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 12.09.17, 07:00

Rep: (755)
How to unlock bootloader via ADB

ATTENTION !!! Will lead to the destruction of data on the phone !!!!

1) Install the driver from the header and install
2) Download ADB from the corresponding topic.
Or thathttps://yadi.sk/d/J6srURqvmATu8
2.1) Get the rights of the developer, there put the extended reboot menu and factory unlock!
2.2) Go to the reboot menu, select reboot to the loader, if it turns out, go to point 6!
3) Turn off the phone, Clamp both volume rockers, turn on the phone without releasing the rocker
4) You are in stock recovery, there select reboot to bootloader or something like that
5) you rebooted into the FASTBOOT MODE menu! Fine !
If a failure !!!
Great instruction
Zuk Z1 - Firmware (Post by kostyanchik2003 # 45254413)
6) connect the phone to the computer, go to the adb folder on the C: \ drive
7) Hold the shift and poke the button into a blank area of ​​the screen (not one of the files in the folder should be selected (highlighted in blue))
8) Click "open the command window", the terminal opens (black window with a blinking cursor)
9) Check that you have fastboot -i 0x2b4c devices in the device manager
9.1) There is an opinion that you need fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​unlock then an error and then go to step 10.
10) Enter fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem ​​unlock-go
11) we agree that all data will be deleted and !!!! Profit!

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 12.09.17, 07:14

Rep: (2)
For those who do not see
Zuk Z1 - Firmware (Post Swoper # 44211523)
one. !!!! We pre-configure the program from the archive according to the instructions, it is in English, but it is simple and understand everything intuitively.
2. The program is configured and waiting in line, we are to the next stage.
!!!!!! The main feature of the next stage:
1. Disconnect usb from tel.
2. Turn off the bodies in a standard way.
3. Hold the volume button up, hold and at this moment we connect the usb.
4. We don’t release the button, the bodies will turn on automatically, the long-awaited quaklum will appear in the dispatcher and in the program, and at this moment, we catch this scoundrel with the program, we don’t release the button!
5. And then the reboot begins and the victorious flashing, if you have a reboot screen, do not be afraid, this is a glitch that is corrected by loading)
6. We set + gaiverxxi, thanks to him and me, since yesterday with him for 3 hours I was definitely tormented through the timeline.
* I have windows 10, therefore there is a hepatitis that the dispatcher doesn’t see the quaklum.

Rep: (5)
* gaiverxxi
Thanks, I know. He pushed the switch, the bootloader through the fastboot seemed to be unlocked, sewn up the recovery. I requested it, thanks for the recovery! :) I sewed it ->cm-12.1-YOG4PAS3OH-ham-rooted for firmware via TWRP. But it still does not load. Cyanogen hangs on the logo and that's it .... I will look for more options ...

Rep: (9)
Add instructions in the header on how to backup EFSlink

Only the first item is replaced by: "For EFS backup, you do not need to enter anything on the phone, you need to enable debugging and connect as a USB drive (UMS) and provided the drivers are installed, then follow the instructions. After clicking the backup button, you need to wait 10-15 seconds."

Picture

Post has been editedErik_abyl - 11.09.17, 16:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 5:00 p.m.