> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A916 - Purchase | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (593)
PurchaseLenovo A916
PictureLenovo A916, Lenovo A916
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ |

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (1047)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Buying devices �

Rep: (40)
Bought on Ali the seller E-Sun in July 2015. The price is adequate, cont respond normally, made a small discount. It came two weeks after ordering. So quickly I have never received nothing. Device content.

Post has been editedsalex111 - 07.12.15, 21:55

Rep: (0)
Is there anyone who sells in Kiev, and most importantly knows how to firmware and other tambourines with threads to use?
And then the phone on dennam very suitable, and most do not have time its shamans.

Rep: (27)
{censorship}
M
Check outForum Rules! 4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the sections "Flea market" (for detailed rules, see "Flea market").

Post has been editedNikCher - 10.03.16, 18:26

Rep: (40)
* aleksey77777 ,
Internet shops in Kiev, selling the device at a reasonable price, a lot.
I think shaman almost do not have to.

Post has been editedsalex111 - 12.03.16, 14:51

Rep: (0)
{censorship}
M
Check outForum Rules! 4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the sections "Flea market" (for detailed rules, see "Flea market").

Post has been editedNikCher - 23.05.16, 16:44

Rep: (197)
* kimagols,
2 I passed through the body and 2 A850 +, no one is not buggy

$ 2 more at Hank's proven cont.
I do not like JD

Rep: (6)
Order, pay at HiGo188https: //www.aliexpress...on=&categoryId=5090301... the seller a few days later wrote, "A916 is not, let's send a5600 !!!" Beau simple. Money is not returned.

* kovboi,
We need to take Hank, I just take it.

Rep: (2)
Good day. Someone tell me where to buy
lenovo a916
motherboard.
Ali Express watching.
There is but something expensive

Rep: (2665)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/28/20, 10:15