Game "Everyday Genie" | Break freeloader high!

Rep: (101)
I dug up this game in my native LAN, I hope that this has not happened before.
The bottom line is:
User 1 makes a wish, the second user fulfills, but does so so that the first does not receive pleasure from a fulfilled desire and makes his desire. etc.
For example:
1st: I want a lot of cold beer.
2nd: Done. Now you will have a sore throat until the fall. Want...

Rule: treat the game with humor, no offense and arrivals
Desirescan repeat, but not too often (wait at least 10 posts from the previous statement thereof)
Well, it started? : hemp:

So ... I want peace in the whole world.

Rep: (13)
Done. Police, special forces and prisons are being abolished. I want eternal youth.

Rep: (1533)
Done. You are 7 years old and every day - September 1. I want everything onsavagemessiahzine.comwere admins ...

Post has been editedDemiurge - 17.02.08, 23:44

Rep: (29)
Demiurge ,
and desire?

Rep: (113)
Demiurge ,
Done. From now on, the “admin” is the lowest status :) I want eternal bright love of mutual ...

Rep: (19)
Ardent ,
Done. Suddenly there were no women on Earth, only men remained. I want to be sure about tomorrow.

Rep: (224)
Done. Tomorrow a meteorite will fall 100% to the ground. I want everything to work out for me O.o

Done. Everything will turn out badly. I want to live in the era of Star Wars.

Done. You are a Jabba the Hutt attendant ... I want all my friends to be girls.

Demiurge ,
Done. All the friends you thought were boys turned out to be girls .....
I want to become president of Ukraine or Russia

Rep: (113)
qtekpda ,
done. You are a presenter of Iran and Iraq. I want to never get sick :(

Rep: (15)
fulfilled. everyone in the world is healthy except you. I want to be forever young

Rep: (101)
Not a question, but now you are the only living creature on the planet;). I want to learn how to fly without wings and other devices like JetPack.

Rep: (224)
Akhalai-mahalai ... You are flying off a cliff into the abyss. I want to learn to fly up without wings, fixtures and all that.

Rep: (19)
Yasik ,
Done. Earth does not exist as a substance. You fly up all the time. I want no envy on earth.

Done. Now Inga Sergeevna Envy has moved to the moon ... I want to save money making money without doing anything!

Rep: (15)
it is executed. now you dohrena work and earn less than all. I want a prestigious job without education

Post has been editedLineage4 - 18.02.08, 22:31

Rep: (832)
: offtopic:Lineage4 ,
you carefully read the first post?

DemiurG, 02/18/08 12:20:32
I want to make good money without doing anything!

so, lineage4 missed the move :)

Done, now you'll sit in the car and crush the flies©joke

Shestitko ,
he didn’t make a wish, as I understood it, he flew by

DemiurG @ 02/18/08 12:20:32
Done. Now Inga Sergeevna Envy has moved to the moon ... I want to save money making money without doing anything!

Done. In Russia, the default, the currency has changed, unemployment benefits - a billion, which is equal to the price of 2 apples ....

I want to be presented with a Hilton chain with all hotels and without debts .....

Post has been editedqtekpda - 19.02.08, 00:34

Done! Get the hotel of the same name in Uryupinsk. I want a lightsaber like Vader’s.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 17:20