Huawei LTE CPE B315 (MTS 8212FT) - Discussion | [mifi] [ltemodem] Stationary LTE router

Rep: (239)
Huawei LTE CPE B315 (MTS 8212FT) - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
  • The full name of the model according to the classification of Huawei - LTE CPE B315s-22
  • Communication standards: GSM 900/1800 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, LTE-FDD 800/1800/2600 MHz, LTE-TDD 2600 MHz.
  • LTE-FDD data transfer rate - up to 150 Mbps when downloading data and up to 50 Mbps when sending data (Cat. 4); LTE-TDD technology - up to 112 Mbps when downloading data and up to 10 Mbps when sending data.
  • Data transfer rate using DC-HSPA + technology is up to 42 Mbps when downloading data and up to 5.76 Mbps when sending data.
  • EDGE data transfer rate is up to 236.8 Kbps when downloading data and up to 118 Kbps when sending data.
  • Support Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, 2.4 GHz band, data transfer rate up to 300 Mbps, intelligent interference suppression.
  • Support simultaneous connection of up to 32 Wi-Fi devices.
  • Supports automatic backup of an Ethernet connection to the Internet.
  • Three LAN ports, one (fourth) LAN / WAN.
  • RJ11 port for connecting a wired phone.
  • USB connector for connecting an external drive or printer.
  • Support receiving and sending SMS.
  • Support for voice calls from the SIM card in both directions, including in the LTE network (CSFB).
  • Dimensions and weight - 186 x 139 x 46 mm, 275 g.

Useful links:

For distribution issues -The operator blocks the distribution of the Internet

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 25.08.19, 02:50
Reason for editing: OpenVPN client

Rep: (873)
* glartem,
If in this state in plowing in lte, lte here and there simply allow roaming (iota in 3dzhi plowing into a megaphone network)

Rep: (0)
Okay I will try! The profile attribute to not need anything? If change Beeline?

* glartem,
Ideas rave in the topic is not fashionable)))

Rep: (48)
* glartem Have Bilayna there are tariffs for modems that do not bezlimita there apn home.beeline.ru and have phones out there for apn internet.beeline.ru in the next branch there is a way how to learn anlim Bilayn LTE for 1p per day. Change the bear, fix the TTL to 64, and subject to smoke unlimited internet atsavagemessiahzine.com. And you will be happy if you beg last modified firmware.

Rep: (0)
Thanks for the tips! I'll try!

Rep: (9)
* e-dok,
Failed to upgrade

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
x35a @ 05.04.19, 19:50*
More than an hour I had already sit, read, trying to understand.

o.O
x35a @ 07.04.19, 23:11*
It's much easier and cooler.)) Here help, the forum is a good people !!!! Prshili online, I just lace peretykal yes sim card inserted. Maybe he would have and consulted, but certainly not the first time and with great difficulty. And the time it would take, for estimates, where the midday probably.

: rofl:
I checked the router MTS couple of days on the subject of marriage and remade it. Actually took the time 1:00, lace does not connect even once. From downloading files to start the work. Thank you friends, everything is repeated many times.
The router is not bad. Where practically only barely dripping, barely opened the page now displays the video in HD of course not with the troll. Come external antenna, then I hope for further improvement. : Yes2:

Post has been editedilinik - 20.04.19, 21:00

It is a pity that he does not read NTFS, simple set-top boxes for digital TV to reproduce the external drive without any problems.

Post has been editedilinik - 20.04.19, 22:05

Rep: (2)
After a crash (off about half an hour) power router does not start, power light and red light mode network. Simcoe from Tele2 workers and checked. Router unlocked. How to revive?

Attached Image

Post has been editedKSSKSS - 21.04.19, 08:46

* KSSKSS,
Iglit

Rep: (2)
And in Russian? I'm not strong in the local terminology.

* KSSKSS,
Process collated Roth, still required wire yusb male to male

* KSSKSS,
Read PM (qms)

Rep: (391)
Guys, tell me, and it is possible to Divays something like php / perl / python to run? Or root access?
: blush:

Rep: (12)
* rockin
Root access is, in the modified firmware with telnet.

Post has been editedbalybshik - 21.04.19, 21:34

All the good days. I bought this device. To flash, I made an update for instructions. I gave the TTL 64 (PC). I have not changed.
There is a problem: the speed test - injection of 3.2 Mb / s; return 45 MB / s. The result is the same when you connect your phone to the tests. and PC. Iota operator. All sticks. In what may be plugging?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (83)
* almirsim,

To change an iota bear obligatory! I have the bear in the bear from windose background

* almirsim,
* almirsim,
Sintra what? It is quite possible that the tower is overloaded
And yes, bear vinfon

rust3028 @ 11.01.17, 12:47*
Script for unlocking (otvyazki from the operator): unlock_V7R11_2018-07-14.exe (434,66 KB) (for the firmware with ADB, atc unlocked and AT-commands) # screenshot Reduced by 41% 837 x 459 (11.88 kb) fix_linked_img_thumb ( "13337145-bb", 837,459, "11,88 KB"); script to change the IMEI: change_IMEI_V7R11_2018-07-13.exe (473,75 KB) (for the firmware with ADB, atc unlocked and AT-commands)

These scripts help? if there is no where to get the bear vindovsfona?
Thank.

Rep: (241)
* almirsim ,
Have generator vinfon
https://wpimeigenerator.github.io

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 21:16