> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FSC Loox 420 - Flashing | Windows Mobile 2003 SE

Rep: (2832)
Flashing Fujitsu-Siemens FSC Loox 420

Instructions on firmware
You have the opportunity to flash your loox 420 to windows mobile 2003 SE! To do this, download the following is a file, put them in a folder to install the application program and run it, it will ask to be associated with such a file, answer: Yes! Close the program and open the file 420.spt (he znachok change after installing the program). This opens the same program, and will ask where raspokovat raspokuyte files to the desktop, the desktop should appear file 420.rar, open it (if not open install winrar). Extract the files to C: /, then open My Computer, Local Disk C :, fsc.tmp, PocketLOOX4xx, FlashUpdateV622, PocketLOOX4xxFlashTool.exe.
Next most important thing is to fully charge the PDA, make a backup copy with the SBP BackUp (rather than the default application), make Hard rezet (press the power button, and without releasing the reset, go through the startup wizard until nonappearing standard screen), remove the memory card from your PDA, insert the PDA into the cradle, connect the power and plug the cable into the computer (without the hubs, on the line). Wait ACTIV SYNC not see the PDA, to establish a standard connection, close all programs, except proshivalschika, disconnect antiviusy, press further to the flasher, always say yes !. In the process of flashing the PDA may restart several times, and as you might hang, but do not touch the CCP and Comp for 20-30 AT ALL! After the upgrade, you will see on your computer that it ended successfully, and on PDA picture as after Hard rezet, go master, insert the card and restore these BackUp!
Advice from HaOS
By the way ... When the firmware components specified in the header MUST disable antivirus and unload any agents ... Otherwise get eternal dolphins ... I was just lucky - with firmware Symantec still hacked flasher, but already at the stage where he He fulfilled its role.

the necessary files for firmware.
Attached fileFPsetup.rar(16.69 MB)

crack swinghere.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 22.07.10, 23:43

Rep: (11)
Lord! Can someone met Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Loox420. In addition to the website of the manufacturer of this very Loox420: unsure:

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/SOFT/update.rar- download here SE to 4th series Lux 14Mb

thanks to Uncle
Attached Image

Rep: (403)
So far, only sold .. .. waiting for the doctors to be sure

Rep: (3)
http://www.webfile.ru/260734
...not too late?

Rep: (10)
So who is it already time to download?

File No. 260734, update.rar (size 14137 KB)

Share your experiences!

Ded
So who is it already time to download?

I downloaded myself, just in case .. if anyone should be .. lay.

Ded ,
And that impression?
Well, turn the screen is now cool.
The media player on the side.
No glitches, and thank God.
But it warms the soul is not all that, but what got these nishtyaki MILLION.

Imater!

I downloaded myself, just in case .. if anyone should be .. lay.

uncle!

But it warms the soul is not all that, but what got these nishtyaki MILLION

Friends!
If there is not as difficult as it is now (barely wobbles)
show it, please after the holidays, which can be drained.
I will be on duty!

Firmware WM2003SE for LOOX420
This firmware itself is stitched 420-th, all made from the machine and without punctures
FlashUpdateV622.rar

black-cd!

A huge Thank you for Laid firmware!
Newbie question to have "advanced" before the ROM-update:

1. Do I have to go back home language and regional settings PDA?
2. Do Do Soft Reset?
3. Or Hard Reset?
4. Is it possible to keep the old version just in case?
5. The procedure to follow to successfully complete?

And as a result:

What else caught my eye in the machine after firmware ROM
(Except for the screen rotation and media player)?

Hey.
1. I believe that the language and regional settings one makes for themselves, they do not affect the operation of the PDA.
2. Raspakovyvaesh lined with me the file on disk. Podklyuchaesh fully charged PDA via Active sinc (I stood 3.8 on XP SP2)
and zapuskaesh PocketLOOX4xxFlashTool.exe file in the directory where the unzipped file. You follow the instructions for ustanovke.Prosto delaesh all since it says, and they ask one thing, do not touch the PDA to complete the firmware is complete.
he will reboot a couple of times 3.4.pda
5. -------------------------

Not yet figured out, there was no time

Ded , So you do not suffer. Put and see. Not worse, but a little better than it was ...

One thing for sure - not worth 15 euros this firmware ...

Still everything to everyone Thank you!

Rep: (0)
Ded, 12 May 2005, 10:45 PM
Still everything to everyone Thank you!

Rummaged ðóíåò weight, but a new stitching on my 420 and have not found (I 612). All references are listed in etop topic - do not work. If it is not difficult to Khitan again.
I am waiting ...

Same stuff. :( Help me, plz.

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/SOFT/update.rar- download here SE to 4th series Lux 14Mb

thanks to Uncle
av-108.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
I went to put :)
And you do backups?

Rep: (126)
about backupshere

Help me find the WM2003 for Loox 600.
Thanks in advance.

Rep: (2)
and on the Dell Axim X3 does tie 2003se not?

Rep: (8)
Milanenkoff, 28.10.05 12:58:31
Help me find the WM2003 for Loox 600.

I would also neotkazalsya ....
we wait...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/12/19, 03:45