76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Bravis WXi89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 1GB RAM
moxa
Message#1
27.10.15, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 304
Check in: 29.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

Bravis wxi89
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz (Bay Trail) | 1Gb

Attached Image

Specifications
Display: 8.95 "
Screen resolution: 1280 × 800 pixels
Matrix Type: IPS
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G (Maybe someone has F, but most of them have G)
Processor frequency: 1.33 GHz
Number of cores: 4
Operating system: Windows 8.1
RAM: 1024 MB
Built-in memory: 16 GB SSD
Rear camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera: 2 megapixels
The presence of a docking station with a keyboard
Wireless network card (WiFi): 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: yes
Connectors: micro USB; 3.5 mm audio output; card reader; micro hdmi
USB to tablet: 1 x microUSB 2.0
USB docking station: 2 x USB 2.0
Battery Capacity: 4800 mAh
Card Type: micro SD
Memory card: 32 GB
Size: 250 x 160 x 6.5 mm
Tablet weight: 472 g
Dock weight with keyboard: 297 g
Black colour
useful links
Drivers + their installation algorithm for a clean installation of Windows 10 from the user dieselonline
1. Unpack all archives for convenience.
2. Go to the device manager, see the orginal number of unidentified devices (in some cases they may not be, not scary).
3. Open the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup", in it open the folder "system".
4. In order, open the subfolders and open the file "restore", look at the last line "DriverHardwareID".
5. Open the properties of unidentified devices in the device manager and look in the "Details" tab, compare the last line from the last item with the hardware ID, in case of a coincidence, click to update the driver.
6. Next, select "Run a search for drivers on this computer."
7. Next, click "Select a driver from the list of already installed drivers."
8. Select "Install from disk" and specify the path to the driver in the folder with which you found a match by the hardware ID.
9. Repeat the previous steps until you have installed all the drivers from the "system" folder in the "Bravis Backup".
10. Next, we put the video driver from the "Display" folder into the same "drivers_wxi89_backup", install the driver using the same algorithm as all previous ones.
IMPORTANT: Even if the device is installed and correctly detected, it is highly desirable to install the exact driver that is in the archive. The system is unstable on non-native drivers !!
11. Install the driver from the "Image" folder on the device that should already appear in the "Image Processing Devices" tab in the device manager. If there is nothing there, we are looking for stredi unidentified by ID. Reboot.
12. Install the driver from the archive "Kioniks". The installation process is automated, the main thing is to choose the x86 version.
13. Go back to the device manager.
14. According to the same algorithm, we update the drivers for the kionix fusion service and the kionix SPB. Drivers taken from the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup" from the folders "Sensor" and "Sensor I-O devices".
IMPORTANT: The accelerometer in the device manager lives in two different points of the "sensors" and some other, look, see, so both need to be replaced. This is necessary for the accelerometer to work properly!
15. Now go to "drivers_wxi89_backup", open the "HIDClass" folder, put everything from there (2 drivers? But there will be more devices, the same driver is put on several devices).
16. Go to the Windows / system32 / drivers folder and thrust the file SileadTouch.fw from the third archive into it.
17. Reboot, rejoice.

Drivers:
Attached filedrivers_wxi89_backup.zip(108.11 MB)

Attached fileKionix + CJ9-TJ9-TJ2 + Windows + Drivers + 1.28.3.zip(8.15 MB)

Attached fileSileadTouch.zip(20.07 KB)

Windows images
BIOS Dump
Fully working dump Biosfor those who included in it USB 3.0 or something else screwed. Sewed from WindowsBy this.
Dump from a similar tablet for firmware through the programmer

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehiclein QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 30.01.19, 15:14
Reason for editing: Dump from a similar tablet for firmware via a programmer
pupik2
Message#42
18.11.15, 16:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Check in: 07.12.07
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Well, I can immediately hit at least 5 flaws in a 10-ke build 1511 (Threshold 2), some of which can be considered as quite serious. But this holivar is no longer for this topic :)

Your drivers and their installation algorithm for 10-ku is already in the header. THANK!
voxport
Message#43
19.11.15, 13:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.06.10

Someone, tell me, please, after reinstalling Windows and installing all the drivers according to the specified scheme, problems with the touch screen. I click in one place, and the click occurs in another part of the screen. How can I fix it? Thanks for the help.

UPD: The problem was solved by itself after several reboots. Miracles...

Post has been editedvoxport - 19.11.15, 13:56
<<DEN>>
Message#44
21.11.15, 10:58
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 29.10.08

I also purchased this miracle, tell me on win10 how the problem with the virtual keyboard in tablet mode which occupies half the screen is solved, and when typing the text, you cannot see the line where you type the text.
And yet, tell me how you can install a clean take out 10 so as not to lose activation ??

Post has been edited<<DEN>> - 21.11.15, 11:18

--------------------
Meizu M3s CDMA / GSM / Bravis WXi89 user
prof12
Message#45
21.11.15, 17:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Nobody thought about the fact that in wines 10 you can not turn off the update? sooner or later he will eat all 5 free gigs ((i'm wondering if it is worth going over ..
stanislaw_chaban
Message#46
21.11.15, 17:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 25.08.11
LG G3

<<DEN>> @ 21.11.2015, 09:58 *
I also purchased this miracle, tell me on win10 how the problem with the virtual keyboard in tablet mode which occupies half the screen is solved, and when typing the text, you cannot see the line where you type the text.
And yet, tell me how you can install a clean take out 10 so as not to lose activation ??

It will not be possible to put 10-ku with preserved activation from 8-ki (
Shoore
Message#47
21.11.15, 17:59
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 17916
Check in: 10.04.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* stanislaw_chaban,have you tried?
<<DEN>> @ 21.11.2015, 10:58 *
so as not to lose activation?
10 Nowaccepts keys from previous OS

Post has been editedShoore - 24.11.15, 00:02
S.Gomer
Message#48
22.11.15, 00:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 08.02.12

I bought a child, I needed a tablet with a keyboard. I could not make friends with him for a long time - the 32G.10kl SD card was buggy. He took it to the SC, they said they replaced the card reader (2 days), right now without problems. Today I put KingstonOffice on SD, it works fine, MSOffice did not install it, it did not have a place for it. 10-ku uploaded, did not update and do not plan. There are no games, applications like "FOOD" posnosil, did not install programs, but 0.5 GB of free space !!! Two questions:
- where are the updates stored, the same W10 and is it possible to delete them? (system update disabled)
- advise a case on eran (without claudia) or an intelligent case for the whole transformer to support the screen.
Thank!

--------------------
Think less!
dieselonline
Message#49
23.11.15, 13:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 17.05.13

I would advise you to put the 10th, honestly, the tablet works ten times better, freely around five gig, I update everything, the place does not end there, problems do not arise.
Skynetor
Message#50
23.11.15, 17:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 22.11.15

Also updated to the tens. All drivers downloaded from the off site. There was a problem with the mirror touch of the wheelbarrow, but installation of SileadTouch.fw in Windows / system32 / drivers helped as advised here. from the store to the card. Everything works, you can even install games on the card. Although some did not want to be installed.
That's the only way I did not find the answer. You can download somewhere the recovery area from the eight that a dozen have deleted or already only go to the SC.
jekoss
Message#51
24.11.15, 20:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 14.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Recovery partition can be restored only through the service, maybe someone will merge it later .. I already have not)
S.Gomer
Message#52
25.11.15, 15:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 08.02.12

* S.Gomer,did everything from the link from the "vitaliian.moyblog." except for "OneDrive", he was not there, I think because of the fact that he was not part of the MS account. Immediately I brought all the "useful applications" including. MOffice. I installed an SD office from Kingston, Ccleaner (portable), Chrome (portable). On C, a free 4.84–4.88 GB has not been outside for three days already. Everything is working.
Ps. On the cover is relevant.

--------------------
Think less!
<<DEN>>
Message#53
26.11.15, 13:30
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 29.10.08

People, tell me, but how to go in Bios ?? And another question is how did you set 10, were updated to 10 or set to clean ??

--------------------
Meizu M3s CDMA / GSM / Bravis WXi89 user
jekoss
Message#54
26.11.15, 20:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 14.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Enter BIOS-Fn + del
Ten put a clean with a flash drive. I rolled up the flash drive with the help of the simplest program "MediaCreationTool", this program itself downloads the official ten and uploads it to the flash drive. The activation code is picked up from the BIOS without any problems.
P.S. I saw suitable covers in Comfy, just a soft zippered handbag without handles and hangers, as for me - the very thing. The price is 139 UAH.

Post has been editedjekoss - 26.11.15, 20:58
prof12
Message#55
26.11.15, 20:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Someone on the 10-ke checked mini usb on the tablet works fully? Does the mouse or flash drive work through it? on 8-ke everything works.
alex13alex13
Message#56
26.11.15, 23:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.11.15

Tell the user how to boot from the flash drive. How not trying to load windows from the tablet. Maybe some protection is, how to turn it off? You can instruction, where in the BIOS what to set up, what would the download go from the flash drive. Can you still tell me how to remove the image of the disk recovery?
captain55
Message#57
29.11.15, 17:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 29.11.15

On Friday, received a bravis from the "outlet".
I looked, the protective film is glued with air and on the corner is a fold.
Okay. Trivia, if the film is needed, replace. Although the suspicion crept in that someone already tried this unit. But the activation was clean.
But the device worked exactly before charging. Remained 4% of the charge, put it on at night for charging. And now I decided to turn it on. Does not turn on.
In the beginning, Bravis appeared to be written vertically, and then everything. Nothing on the screen.
On the keyboard, two blue “lights” are lit, one of which is power and the other with a lock ... the device does not turn on or off.
By pressing the volume button I achieved that the device began to speak on which key I press.
Then he poked the keys and the sound was gone.

What to do?

ZY He took off the keyboard, twisted the unit in his hands, and he came to life. The input menu appeared on the screen. I think so, some sensors worked. Or maybe some glitch ...
In general, I am updating while on Win 10.

Post has been editedcaptain55 - 29.11.15, 18:48
Lexxxxx78
Message#58
30.11.15, 01:09
User
[offline]

Messages 82

I suffered from installation in a clean 10-ki, but it seemed like everything started thanks to the files posted here, except for the hibernation mode. And without him it is sad, in sleep mode, as I understand it, the tablet continues to eat the battery a little. Hibernation was exactly in 8.1 (but if I’m not confusing anything, it somehow did not appear right away, but after several visits to power management) and 10-ke after the update. But after a clean installation, I can’t make it show the ability to select the hibernation mode for the action by pressing the power button. Who knows how to solve the problem?
(I climbed in his BIOS and found a disabled GPS sensor. I turned it on. It was found by Windows. I picked up a driver in the internet, I got a couple of devices. Maybe what prog program is there for testing? Driver attacked. Found on driver.ru from some kind of tablet tablet. Install by updating drivers from device manager.

Attached files

Attached filesp72184.rar(6.03 MB)
Skynetor
Message#59
30.11.15, 02:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 22.11.15

The hibernation mode in 8.1 was unambiguous, but it had to be searched for in the power settings. After a clean installation of the 10s, I also lost this function, but I don’t really need it as I usually always turn off the tablet for the evening. Information on the GPS sensor is very interesting, but it seems to me on this tablet that it is unlikely to work fully since it was not installed with a figure eight.
What did you do with the recovery section when moving to 10? Backed up or simply deleted permanently.
captain55
Message#60
30.11.15, 06:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

Installed 10-ku
All drivers have become themselves - there are no unknown devices in the controller.
But when I installed Kionix and threw the touch in system32
after a reboot, the screen in a horizontal position shows a vertical screen and vice versa
Have to lay flat on the table

What do you advise?
Lexxxxx78
Message#61
30.11.15, 12:18
User
[offline]

Messages 82

Skynetor The recovery section of 5 gig from the eight took a dozen when upgrading. She created her own, about 450 megabytes instead. And then, when I put the Windows from a flash drive, I formatted the disk completely.

captain55 I will advise you to perform paragraphs 13 and 14 of the algorithm for installing firewood in the header. after that should bounce back. I had it that way.

Who will advise what to remove the disk image from the tablet, and then restore it if necessary? I tried to load the acronis from the disk using a portable drive, but something the tablet lost on this event. I suspect it is very long for him to initialize the disk. Maybe you can somehow acronis on a flash drive to roll up or maybe some other prog is good?

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 5:26 PM