76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Bravis WXi89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 1GB RAM
moxa
Message#1
27.10.15, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 304
Check in: 29.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

Bravis wxi89
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz (Bay Trail) | 1Gb

Attached Image

Specifications
Display: 8.95 "
Screen resolution: 1280 × 800 pixels
Matrix Type: IPS
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G (Maybe someone has F, but most of them have G)
Processor frequency: 1.33 GHz
Number of cores: 4
Operating system: Windows 8.1
RAM: 1024 MB
Built-in memory: 16 GB SSD
Rear camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera: 2 megapixels
The presence of a docking station with a keyboard
Wireless network card (WiFi): 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: yes
Connectors: micro USB; 3.5 mm audio output; card reader; micro hdmi
USB to tablet: 1 x microUSB 2.0
USB docking station: 2 x USB 2.0
Battery Capacity: 4800 mAh
Card Type: micro SD
Memory card: 32 GB
Size: 250 x 160 x 6.5 mm
Tablet weight: 472 g
Dock weight with keyboard: 297 g
Black colour
useful links
Drivers + their installation algorithm for a clean installation of Windows 10 from the user dieselonline
1. Unpack all archives for convenience.
2. Go to the device manager, see the orginal number of unidentified devices (in some cases they may not be, not scary).
3. Open the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup", in it open the folder "system".
4. In order, open the subfolders and open the file "restore", look at the last line "DriverHardwareID".
5. Open the properties of unidentified devices in the device manager and look in the "Details" tab, compare the last line from the last item with the hardware ID, in case of a coincidence, click to update the driver.
6. Next, select "Run a search for drivers on this computer."
7. Next, click "Select a driver from the list of already installed drivers."
8. Select "Install from disk" and specify the path to the driver in the folder with which you found a match by the hardware ID.
9. Repeat the previous steps until you have installed all the drivers from the "system" folder in the "Bravis Backup".
10. Next, we put the video driver from the "Display" folder into the same "drivers_wxi89_backup", install the driver using the same algorithm as all previous ones.
IMPORTANT: Even if the device is installed and correctly detected, it is highly desirable to install the exact driver that is in the archive. The system is unstable on non-native drivers !!
11. Install the driver from the "Image" folder on the device that should already appear in the "Image Processing Devices" tab in the device manager. If there is nothing there, we are looking for stredi unidentified by ID. Reboot.
12. Install the driver from the archive "Kioniks". The installation process is automated, the main thing is to choose the x86 version.
13. Go back to the device manager.
14. According to the same algorithm, we update the drivers for the kionix fusion service and the kionix SPB. Drivers taken from the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup" from the folders "Sensor" and "Sensor I-O devices".
IMPORTANT: The accelerometer in the device manager lives in two different points of the "sensors" and some other, look, see, so both need to be replaced. This is necessary for the accelerometer to work properly!
15. Now go to "drivers_wxi89_backup", open the "HIDClass" folder, put everything from there (2 drivers? But there will be more devices, the same driver is put on several devices).
16. Go to the Windows / system32 / drivers folder and thrust the file SileadTouch.fw from the third archive into it.
17. Reboot, rejoice.

Drivers:
Attached filedrivers_wxi89_backup.zip(108.11 MB)

Attached fileKionix + CJ9-TJ9-TJ2 + Windows + Drivers + 1.28.3.zip(8.15 MB)

Attached fileSileadTouch.zip(20.07 KB)

Windows images
BIOS Dump
Fully working dump Biosfor those who included in it USB 3.0 or something else screwed. Sewed from WindowsBy this.
Dump from a similar tablet for firmware through the programmer

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehiclein QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 30.01.19, 15:14
Reason for editing: Dump from a similar tablet for firmware via a programmer
stanislaw_chaban
Message#22
07.11.15, 23:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 25.08.11
LG G3

Maybe there is a solution by adding a file to the system32 folder.
dieselonline
Message#23
09.11.15, 01:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 17.05.13

Guys, all with the holiday, I begged for bravis firewood on the tablet !!!))))
Download from the site, set, rejoice!) And I can and likes for having won such a valuable daddy from bravis))

[email protected]<[email protected]>

Nov 6 (3 days ago)
who: me

"Good afternoon! Unfortunately, under the terms of the Microsoft license agreement, recovery image is not provided.
Picked up the directory with the drivers, try installing the drivers again. If the work is still incorrect, then contact the nearest service center to restore the system to the factory state.

Dyakuєmo for beasts. "

Post has been editeddieselonline - 09.11.15, 01:50
dieselonline
Message#24
09.11.15, 23:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Guys, we need another copy of the registry. There should be a calibration of the wheelbarrow from the manufacturer, for whom everything works, discard the registry.
Ant1542
Message#25
11.11.15, 16:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 11.11.15
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570

There was an idea to stick a larger capacity ssd disk into the tablet. For example, 64 GB. Maybe someone did this, what are the results?

--------------------
Lugansk-Ukraine
pupik2
Message#26
11.11.15, 18:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Check in: 07.12.07
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Listen to the end of my story about the tablet, in which the touch pad flaked off.

I called yesterday in the SC, in which I gave my device. I was told - come and take along with the act of returning to the store, we can not repair due to the lack of spare parts. I took the device and went to make an exchange in the store where I took my tablet. And what do you think? They brought a completely new device, in which the same marriage! Apparently, the whole of such a party drove in to them. Once again, I specifically looked in other stores - there was no such defect.

The funny thing is that the manager looked at me with regret and said that we don’t recommend Bravis products to our customers at all :)

In general, I had an understanding that I probably do not need a Bravis tablet in this life. I think now to buy ASUS Transformer Book T100TA or Lenovo Miix 2 8.

Apparently, I will no longer deal with this branch. If anyone has a desire to lead it - knock on a personal, and then we will decide with the administrator of the forum whom to make the leader of this thread.
jekoss
Message#27
11.11.15, 23:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 14.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hirinovo, besides the tacha, a new gentleman is needed to lead the forum. Volunteers, Step Forward!
dieselonline
Message#28
14.11.15, 01:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Look, I won the touchpad on 8.1 on the 10th and did not work YET, if they give me the topic, I will put the restoration guide under the eighth in the header, watch the theme. Most likely I will soon find a way to fasten a dozen tachs.
stanislaw_chaban
Message#29
14.11.15, 13:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 25.08.11
LG G3

And so, a brief history, as I took the tablet to the service center with the 10th on board in the hope that they would install the driver for me.
I put the top ten on a clean partition, before that I formatted everything. I gave it on Tuesday, on Friday they called me so that I came up and took the tablet.
A master came to me who solved a problem. He said that he returned 8-ku, since there are no drivers for 10-ku. I began to ask him in detail about these problems and then I received an answer: "The service center was given only the original image of the system with everything sewn into it. Separately, the driver folders and other things were not given to them. Therefore, I ask that they put into it. It has the image of recovery itself inside, so the system can be restored without any problems after some unsuccessful actions. So far, we haven’t been given drivers for 10. "

Here are the news from the service center.

PS: Wore the tablet a second time without the Recovery partition, post-install new warranty systems, without any money.
dieselonline
Message#30
14.11.15, 16:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

The driver separately has everything, only the touchscreen bye does not work correctly. In my spare time I take up a problem, I have already found the reason and understood how to win, but the process takes time (
dieselonline
Message#31
14.11.15, 19:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

* stanislaw_chaban,Stanislav, you have a title, in the Windows / system32 / drivers folder there is a file SileadTouch.fw clearing it to us, I ask you.
prof12
Message#32
14.11.15, 21:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

I've decided to help the identity))

Attached files

Attached fileSileadTouch.rar(19.14 KB)

Post has been editedprof12 - 14.11.15, 21:46
jekoss
Message#33
15.11.15, 11:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Thank you so much! After adding the file and rebooting, the problem of the wheel is solved, it all worked for me. Now I will be updated to 10, I will look as will work.
dieselonline
Message#34
15.11.15, 14:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

So I was right, the problem is in this file, it is strange that the native file from the manufacturer of the wheelbarrow (not Bravis and Sailid) did not fit, without it the tach is mirrored, with it the tach doesn't work at all.
Report, wine 10 everything works fine. installation algorithm is needed? To put the accelerometer, touch, and everything else without extra firewood ..?

Today lay out. algorithm under 10

Post has been editeddieselonline - 15.11.15, 14:51
jekoss
Message#35
15.11.15, 20:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

I think we need an algorithm for exactly 10, because 8 works out of the box. At 10, the main problems of the touch and accelerometer, I think it would be right to make a simple instruction with the necessary files, the benefit of all of them already is.
dieselonline
Message#36
15.11.15, 20:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

In short, raise the algorithm in the header. You need an absolutely clean 10th Windows without any drivers, all the attached archives, 20 minutes time.
  1. Unpack all the archives for convenience.
  2. We go to the device manager, see the orginal number of unidentified devices (in some cases they may not be, not scary)
  3. open the archive "bravis backup" there open the folder "system"
  4. open subfolders in order and return the file "restore", look at the last line "DriverHardwareID"
  5. open the properties of unidentified devices in the device manager and look in the "Details" tab, compare the last line from the last item with the hardware ID, in case of a match, click on to update the driver
  6. Next, select "Run a search for drivers on this computer"
  7. Next, click "Select a driver from the list of already installed drivers"
  8. Select "Install from disk" and specify the path to the driver in the folder with which you found a match by the hardware ID
  9. repeat the previous steps until you have installed all the drivers from the "system" folder in "Bravis Backup".
  10. Next, we put the video driver from the "Display" folder into all the same "Bravis backup", install the driver using the same algorithm as all previous ones.
  11. IMPORTANT, even if the device is installed and correctly detected, it is highly desirable to install exactly the driver that is in the archive, the system is unstable on non-native drivers !!
  12. Install the driver from the "Image" folder on the device that should already appear in the "Image Processing Devices" tab in the device manager, if there is nothing there, look for the unidentified one by ID
  13. reboot
  14. Install the driver from the archive "Kioniks" it is automated, the main thing is to choose the x86 version.
  15. go back to the device manager
  16. according to the same algorithm, we update the drivers for the kionix fusion service and the kionix SPB. Drivers taken from the archive "Bravis Backup" from the folders "Sensors" and "Sensors I \ O"
  17. IMPORTANT (the accelerometer in the device manager lives in two different points "sensors" and some other, look, see, so both need to be replaced. This is necessary for the accelerometer to work normally
  18. Now go to "Bravis Backup" open the folder "HIDClass" put everything from there (2 drivers but devices will be more, one and the same driver is put on several devices)
  19. the final stage, go to the Windows / system32 / drivers folder and upload the file SileadTouch.fw from the third archive there. Reboot, rejoice.

If something does not work or does not work correctly, you didn’t deliver any driver, go through the subfolders in BravisBackup and deliver ALL the drivers, even something that isn’t necessary at first glance. Some drivers need to install the same driver for 3-4 devices, install everything.
The necessary drivers HERE:

Posted on 11/15/2015 at 20:49 PM:

If helped tychte + rap. You made the laziest person in the world write a pretty volumetric algorithm, though it’s not quite clear written, but who needs it - figure it out = b
There will be more time - automate the process and add pictures. while such is not observed))

Attached files

Attached fileKionix CJ9-TJ9-TJ2 Windows Drivers 1.28.3.zip(8.15 MB)
Attached fileSileadTouch.rar(19.14 KB)
Attached filedrivers_wxi89_backup.zip(108.11 MB)

Post has been editeddieselonline - 15.11.15, 20:46
jekoss
Message#37
15.11.15, 23:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

I confirm with great satisfaction, I checked everything, everything works. Just did not suffer, unzipped all the firewood in one folder and in the device manager poked everything on the list indicating the path to the folder with firewood everything became the first time except the accelerometer (Sensor and Sensors sections), Sensors appear after installing the Kionix driver and if the accelerometer incorrectly remove the driver in the "Sensors" and install again, it helped me. At the moment, 10 is stable, everything works, out of 14 GB on C: it is free around 5, but it also draws onov and the market and the market pack their updates .. The office did not install. it seems to be installed only on C: and it will devour all the joy). I will put Open office on D:
P.S. Many thanks for the work done !!!
pupik2
Message#38
16.11.15, 12:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Hmmm, yesterday I went to look at the ASUS Transformer T100 - first on the T100TA modification, then on the new Chi. What can I say ... The screen in the first Asus doesn’t come to any comparison with the screen on Bravis - ours is much juicier and brighter, the backlight is 50% enough to work comfortably. Plus, on the Asus T100TA, I didn’t like the image itself - whether there’s something wrong with the phases, or one of the two. In general, the feeling that the image is trembling is very unpleasant to watch from the very first minute. And I saw it on two copies. The unloaded Chi model could not be started in 15 minutes at all - it could not be charged to the minimum required level. Yes, and they ask for it as much as 14,000 UAH. For what??

So while I am convinced that Bravis was not such a bad purchase as for my purposes - I just had to check if the external touch panel was well glued.
jekoss
Message#39
16.11.15, 20:16
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Straight balm ..) And here we are all sitting at 10)))
:)
pupik2
Message#40
17.11.15, 12:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

No offense, but I just do not understand one thing - why are you all so from this 10-ki fan? I myself love the Microsoft platform and have probably already been involved in development for it for a couple of decades, but I’ve got something about the 10s until I had the impression that I’ve got to take it and use it right away. It is still very raw. For me, for example, the regular mail client started automatically accepting letters only yesterday after the upgrade to Threshold 2.

If you look in the context of this device, then I don’t really understand the expediency of switching to 10-ku. In theory, it will take more space than 8-ka, and this is already a problem with our modest regular SSD for 16 Gig. Plus, in 10-ke, they again returned to the ideology of a normal desktop and in some way went away from full-screen Metro applications, which on a device with such a screen can also be regarded as regression.

Can someone explain to me what the benefits of switching to 10 on this tablet are?

Along the way, another question is who put the complete Office 365: how much space does it eat after a full installation?
dieselonline
Message#41
17.11.15, 12:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Here you are fundamentally wrong, the tablet mode in the 10th is much more adapted to normal sensory control, about dampness, I started using it from the tenth year back in 2014, with the Dev Preview and further, the mail can, yes, I don’t know I have a mailer in the office, but in general, gmail with its web interface, I personally have never had any experience with the 10th censure. In tablet mode, even when working with desktop applications, everything becomes simpler and clearer. In short, for me as a user with a melkosoft with an experience of 20 years + lumia 720, 925, 520 windscreens - 10th Windows Mast hev. Productivity is higher than that of the eighth, it eats less resources, errors may exist, but as a regular user, I haven't come across them yet. Even a browser thatspartanEdge and he is not bad and completely replaced my chrome. In fact, I never was a software developer, except when I installed 8.1 vinfon on 925 before the release was off, I also had to introduce myself (right at the beginning) to put the dev preview. I am an electronics engineer, I work in the field of repair and maintenance of computer equipment, and of course, phones, tablets are included)) I mean, how much time do I spend on computers with various operating systems from Linux Mint and Chromium to Win 10 So far, it is precisely the pleasantness of the work from the point of view of the user - win10 out of competition. Linuha is of course a very handy thing, but you know yourself, there are too many absolutely excess hemorrhoids with a terminal there.

Post has been editeddieselonline - 17.11.15, 12:54

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:31