76 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Bravis WXi89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 1GB RAM
moxa
Message#1
27.10.15, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 304
Check in: 29.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192

Bravis wxi89
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz (Bay Trail) | 1Gb

Attached Image

Specifications
Display: 8.95 "
Screen resolution: 1280 × 800 pixels
Matrix Type: IPS
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G (Maybe someone has F, but most of them have G)
Processor frequency: 1.33 GHz
Number of cores: 4
Operating system: Windows 8.1
RAM: 1024 MB
Built-in memory: 16 GB SSD
Rear camera: 2 megapixels
Front camera: 2 megapixels
The presence of a docking station with a keyboard
Wireless network card (WiFi): 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: yes
Connectors: micro USB; 3.5 mm audio output; card reader; micro hdmi
USB to tablet: 1 x microUSB 2.0
USB docking station: 2 x USB 2.0
Battery Capacity: 4800 mAh
Card Type: micro SD
Memory card: 32 GB
Size: 250 x 160 x 6.5 mm
Tablet weight: 472 g
Dock weight with keyboard: 297 g
Black colour
useful links
Drivers + their installation algorithm for a clean installation of Windows 10 from the user dieselonline
1. Unpack all archives for convenience.
2. Go to the device manager, see the orginal number of unidentified devices (in some cases they may not be, not scary).
3. Open the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup", in it open the folder "system".
4. In order, open the subfolders and open the file "restore", look at the last line "DriverHardwareID".
5. Open the properties of unidentified devices in the device manager and look in the "Details" tab, compare the last line from the last item with the hardware ID, in case of a coincidence, click to update the driver.
6. Next, select "Run a search for drivers on this computer."
7. Next, click "Select a driver from the list of already installed drivers."
8. Select "Install from disk" and specify the path to the driver in the folder with which you found a match by the hardware ID.
9. Repeat the previous steps until you have installed all the drivers from the "system" folder in the "Bravis Backup".
10. Next, we put the video driver from the "Display" folder into the same "drivers_wxi89_backup", install the driver using the same algorithm as all previous ones.
IMPORTANT: Even if the device is installed and correctly detected, it is highly desirable to install the exact driver that is in the archive. The system is unstable on non-native drivers !!
11. Install the driver from the "Image" folder on the device that should already appear in the "Image Processing Devices" tab in the device manager. If there is nothing there, we are looking for stredi unidentified by ID. Reboot.
12. Install the driver from the archive "Kioniks". The installation process is automated, the main thing is to choose the x86 version.
13. Go back to the device manager.
14. According to the same algorithm, we update the drivers for the kionix fusion service and the kionix SPB. Drivers taken from the archive "drivers_wxi89_backup" from the folders "Sensor" and "Sensor I-O devices".
IMPORTANT: The accelerometer in the device manager lives in two different points of the "sensors" and some other, look, see, so both need to be replaced. This is necessary for the accelerometer to work properly!
15. Now go to "drivers_wxi89_backup", open the "HIDClass" folder, put everything from there (2 drivers? But there will be more devices, the same driver is put on several devices).
16. Go to the Windows / system32 / drivers folder and thrust the file SileadTouch.fw from the third archive into it.
17. Reboot, rejoice.

Drivers:
Attached filedrivers_wxi89_backup.zip(108.11 MB)

Attached fileKionix + CJ9-TJ9-TJ2 + Windows + Drivers + 1.28.3.zip(8.15 MB)

Attached fileSileadTouch.zip(20.07 KB)

Windows images
BIOS Dump
Fully working dump Biosfor those who included in it USB 3.0 or something else screwed. Sewed from WindowsBy this.
Dump from a similar tablet for firmware through the programmer

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehiclein QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 30.01.19, 15:14
Reason for editing: Dump from a similar tablet for firmware via a programmer
jekoss
Message#2
27.10.15, 22:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 14.08.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hello, I also bought it))). First impressions are positive, with the exception of 16 GB of built-in. Activated the office and kaput, the place is over. Updated to 10, the recovery section disappeared and the touchscreen began to react mirror. Spat, demolished everything, put build 10565 and play with firewood. Successes are small, the touch does not plow yet, and auto-rotate does not work. On the firewood is not all. Can anyone have a solution for auto-rotate and tachu? Or please make a backup of the drivers, while everything works and share with you)))
pupik2
Message#3
28.10.15, 09:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Check in: 07.12.07
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

I understood. It is necessary to warn everyone in the cap that IN NO EVENT WILL UPDATE UP TO 10-KI IN THIS DEVICE, IT CAN'T BE ANY !!! At least, until the manufacturer releases normal firewood for this OS.

As for me, the 10-ka does not have any clear advantages over the 8-koi, so the benefit from such an upgrade for me personally is doubtful. Plus, as a developer for the Microsoft platform, I can say that Win10 came out very raw. In my memory, the worst OS release from Microsoft was not yet. So this is also a serious reason to wait at least a year with an upgrade.

-----

About 16 Gig on SSD. Yes, there is such a moment, and if you call things by their proper names, then the user of them will have a maximum of 5 available. But as the distinguished wrotevitaliianin your blog, you can live with it. In his article, he sets out a plan for what to do so that this memory is not completely lost. I am also going to add this as a FAQ on the device in the header and update as we discover new details on this issue.

Personally, after my optimization procedures, I now have Explorer showing a little more than 3 Gig free on drive C, and this figure remains almost the same. I strongly recommend to buy a microSD card and place all your data on it, the benefit of the Wind makes it quite easy to move such folders as Music and Pictures to it. One of the main arguments in favor of the card is that you will save a very small SSD disk from rapid wear.
Corrected specifications that when creating a theme quickly tore off the site "Foxtrot" :)

For some reason, even the owners of this TM write that the tablet weighs 764 grams. Nonsense - so you can scare any buyer!

The tablet itself weighs 472 grams.

I was thinking about buying an 8-inch counterpart on Win8 for my needs, I considered the Lenovo Miix 2 as a candidate. It weighs about 350 grams - it seems to be easier. But when I bought Bravis and read about Lenovo, I realized that in Lenovo the case is almost all plastic - and in Bravis something seems like a real hard metal frame! Draw your own conclusions for yourself - either a lighter Lenovo, or a much less fragile Bravis.
jekoss
Message#4
28.10.15, 20:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

There is metal inside exactly, it can be seen if you look into the mounting slots on the tablet.
Gentlemen, if anyone can, please post the recovery section or backup drivers in working condition. I will be eternally grateful).
pupik2
Message#5
29.10.15, 23:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Tell me what and how to remove the images of the files you are interested in, so that later it can be used?

And what does "running driver" mean? Drivers can be downloaded on the office website:

http://bravis.ua/notebooks/wxi89-black.html

Post has been editedpupik2 - 29.10.15, 23:25
jekoss
Message#6
30.10.15, 00:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Here on the forum there are a lot of topics about it, the easiest, in my opinion, the program is "Double Driver". With its help, you can make a backup of firewood and save them in an arbitrary place. I think it will not hurt you either))). A driver at the office. site is not all, passed stage).
P.S. Regarding the "drivers in working condition" I meant that everything worked), and not like mine (.

Post has been editedjekoss - 30.10.15, 00:19
pupik2
Message#7
30.10.15, 09:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Well, I will try to do it in the late afternoon.

Jekoss @ 10/29/2015, 11:13 PM*
A driver at the office. site is not all, passed stage).

Oops! And what is missing?
I made a backup driver using Double Driver v4.1. Made an archive of all the drivers marked by default. Here is the link:
https://yadi.sk/d/c1eZHrczk8bgY
If it helps, let's raise it to the cap.

I have all the drivers as it is out of the box except for one - I updated the Intel Graphics Driver with some KB update via Windows update 10/23/2015 when I set up my tablet.

Post has been editedpupik2 - 30.10.15, 09:29
jekoss
Message#8
30.10.15, 22:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Many thanks, I just rolled into the tablet 8.1, I will pick. By results I will unsubscribe. Thank).
The drivers went all but the accelerometer "Kionix" well, and the touch works in mirror mode. I'm stuck, I need the help of an understanding person. Can someone tell me how to pull out the recovery section from a new tablet and shove it into another tablet?
P.S. Driver is definitely needed in the cap.
pupik2
Message#9
31.10.15, 09:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

I do not understand about the driver Kionix. I ran Double Driver again, I looked - both drivers with the word Kionix at the beginning are marked for backup ("Kionix KXCJ9 Accelerometer SPB" and "Kionix Sensor Fusion Device").

What about a knowledgeable person - this is in the SC. I myself am going to go there in Kiev to Shchusev today, otherwise I am confused by the assembly of my tablet. My front touch panel is badly glued and strives to fall out of the metal frame of the tablet. Plus, in the portrait orientation, pressing in the upper right corner (where the "close" button for the maximized window on the classic desktop) is poorly recognized is necessary to push at least twice as much as the rest of the tablet.
jekoss
Message#10
31.10.15, 13:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Ask about drivers and recovery for those who have upgraded to 10, good luck.
pupik2
Message#11
31.10.15, 13:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

I went to the SC - I gave the device. Communicated with the receiver. They said that with such a defect touch-screen, I have them already the fifth.
Now I am waiting for the call engineer. I'll try to ask him about the "mirror effect". But not the fact that they will answer. It is possible that this is such a secret-secret to carry tablets to them. If the firewood / recovery was demolished and lost the warranty (which was honestly warned about) - it’s my own fault, pay money for the restoration.
Another such thought came from drivers. Most likely, the case in some settings. It is likely to dig into the registry.
I would do as follows. First you need to take a clean system in which the drivers have not yet been installed. Then install a program in it that tracks all changes in the system (I use Total Uninstall) and take a snapshot of the system. Then install the driver and track what has changed. So we will see what files and registry branches were created, and then you have to dig into them.
jekoss
Message#12
31.10.15, 15:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

It would be nice if you find out how much in the recovery service)) .., just in case.
And yet, I remembered that the "Kionix" folders were present in the "Program files". Look at yourself, if I do not confuse anything, then some drivers will not do.
About the mirror touch, found info. The person laid out a file, the file needed to be put in System32 and the problem was solved
dieselonline
Message#13
01.11.15, 14:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 17.05.13

To earn the accelerometer on a clean system, immediately install the Intel Platform Device Driver z3735f. I found the drivers for Lenovo MIIX 3, then the drivers for all related devices, and only then the touch and accelerometer. With the third attempt - it works fine. With the touchscreen problem is not solved.
On the accelerometer and touch came the drivers from the PiPo W4.
Pipo Driver Linkhttps: //drive.google.c.…3OcjlTMWw2dEFqNmc/view
What is important at the end is to update the whole thing with the prog Auslogics Driver Updater BUT DO NOT UPDATE THE DRIVER ON THE ACCELEROMETER HERE BECAUSE IT BEGINS WORKING IN THE MIRRORLY MODE.
Intel Platform Device Driver:

UPD. Install pipo drivers from the InstallAll script to run as administrator, can write "Press anyway" Press any button and wait.
What kind of file fixes the touchscreen? Link please?

Attached files

Attached file4rm4029f.exe(49.17 MB)

Post has been editeddieselonline - 01.11.15, 14:09
Reason for editing: Important
jekoss
Message#14
01.11.15, 20:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

There the link to the file was dead, I am also distressed.
P.S. It seems time to develop the Bravis WXI89 lift algorithm after reinstalling Windows and losing the recovery partition, with all the links and firewood. So far we only have a touch is not defeated?

Post has been editedjekoss - 01.11.15, 20:38
pupik2
Message#15
02.11.15, 09:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

I fully support the recovery of the recovery algorithm in the header. Let's algorithm + all the necessary files, and I will arrange everything as it should.

As for restoration in the SC, I think you can call and find out yourself directly to the SC closest to you :)
dieselonline
Message#16
02.11.15, 15:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 17.05.13

I will be more free today I will sign in more detail how it happened with me to pick up everything except the wheelbarrow. I agree about creating a recovery algorithm.
Arslanx
Message#17
03.11.15, 00:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 396
Check in: 28.08.07
HTC One SC

Win 7 you can put on it?

--------------------
HTC One SC + Google Nexus 7+ iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
pupik2
Message#18
03.11.15, 10:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 636
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Theoretically, yes, but you need to have very good reasons to decide on such a step :).
Win 7 is generally more troublesome for hardware and will run slower than 8-ka. Plus, even on a classic desktop, the 8-ka is more convenient - for example, with the on-screen keyboard in 7-ke just swing. Well, I just keep quiet about Metro apps 8, which are optimized for finger.
jekoss
Message#19
06.11.15, 20:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Xiaomi Mi 5

Comrades, as I wrote above, I saw information about solving the problem of a wheelbarrow by dropping some file into System32, and this thought does not give me rest .. What is the danger of putting this folder in public access? If nothing, then can someone merge their folder? I want to try to still bring my beast to a normal battle without the intervention of the service.
stanislaw_chaban
Message#20
07.11.15, 22:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 25.08.11
LG G3

Good day. Came on the same rake that immediately after the purchase - updated. But this time due to the fact that there was no free disk space.
The problem is that the accelerometer and the mirror do not work.
I will wait, can someone find a way to bring the tablet back to life.
Arslanx
Message#21
07.11.15, 22:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 396
Check in: 28.08.07
HTC One SC

what is there to wait for? Take off the image once with the new device, and put it somewhere. Anyone can download and restore.

--------------------
HTC One SC + Google Nexus 7+ iPad Wi-Fi + 3G

76 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 11:01