Xiaomi Smart Devices - Purchase | [SmartHome] [VR] [Drone] [Vehicle]

Rep: (1801)
Purchase Xiaomi devices
Xiaomi smart home ecosystem and more

PurchaseпїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | MiHome application пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ Selection, comparison

List of supported smart devices
Dimensions and weight of smart devices
Xiaomi Air Humidifier (humidifier)
Package size 40 * 25 * 25 cm
Weight 3.67 kg
Xiaomi Ninebot Mini (hoverboard)
Package size 62 * 30 * 35 cm
Weight 16 kg (13 kg. - hoverboard, 3 kg. - box)
Xiaomi Smart Scale (scales)
Package size 33 * 33 * 6 cm.
Weight 3 kg.
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (vacuum cleaner)
Package size 56 * 41 * 15 cm.
Weight 6.6 kg.

Sellers
Shops on Aliexpress and others.
- Shop gearbest.comlink
- Shop Dream Angel Trading Co., Ltd.link
- Shop MY ROBOT HUBlink
- Chinese Intelligence Storelink
- TechPlus storelink
-------------------------------
Official stores
- Xiaomi & Xiaomi Taobao & Mobile Store
- Amazfit & Amazfit Taobao
- Soocare& Soocare taobao
- Yeelight& Yeelight taobao
- Aqara & Aqara taobao
- Haiii & Haiii Taobao
- Yi taobao
- Neinebot
- 8H
---------------------
Do not buy:
- Shop G & JWM TRADING CO., LTD.link
- Shop TALOON ELECTRIC TECNOLOGY CO., LTDlink - the quality of work has decreased, you order at your own risk
- www.province35.com
YouPin-Mi Store.
Useful

M
To select devices and compare them, a theme is created.Choosing devices for smart home I ask all questions relating to the choice of devices, comparison, search, what to buy, or pick up, lead to the corresponding topic. In this thread, only questions related to the purchase process itself. Anything that does not correspond to this topic will be deleted, with all those sticking out, for those who do not want to read the cap.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - Today, 13:14

Rep: (882)
I made an order at gearbest.com, now I'm waiting. Their prices are now good, regularly there are short stocks with a good discount. If you constantly graze, you can save money.

Rep: (47)
All the sensors from the alarm system appeared separately, did anyone meet on sale? I would take a couple more motion and opening sensors

* Stickman
while it is only natural at the officehttp://list.mi.com/130

Post has been editedOpel - 28.10.15, 13:59

Rep: (882)
Stickman @ 10/28/2015, 15:37*
All the sensors from the alarm system appeared separately, did anyone meet on sale?

It?Link1 Link2 Link3

Post has been editedscsichnik - 28.10.15, 14:52

Rep: (6)
Ali also appeared.

Rep: (3)
Opel @ 10/27/2015 06:55*
- Xiaomi Roidmi (FM Transmitter / Charging)

Pre-order until November 14
gearbest
14,61$
Took 2

* lamak754
A good thing, knowing xiaomi should be high-quality sound transmission. While it is a pity 15 bucks) can think out a couple of days)

Sorry for offtopic.

Let us remember once and for all - Xiaomi - Xiaomi.
The fact that a foreigner says the name of the company for which he works is his headache.
RightXiaomi .

Rep: (69)
Question on a mini router or a new nano mini. What place does it take for the rest of the smart gadgets? Is there a fundamental difference between mini and mini-nano (not counting the torrent, yusb) in terms of smart devices (there will be a socket, bracelet, lamp, home kit looking after)?
I think to buy for signal amplification, I choose a model, is there any sense to overpay exactly in terms of the smart home functionality?
Thank.

Rep: (105)
Jose m @ 11/01/2015, 2:56 PM*
Is there a fundamental difference between mini and mini nano

Mini holds 5 GHz max 800 Mbps, nano only 2.4N - max 300 Mbps

In mini 2 lan + 1 van,
Nano 1 + 1.
Yusb here and there.
usb only mini
Both are declared to work with 3ji whistles.

Nano is declared to autonomous work from power bank Xiaomi 10000 mAh for 30 hours.

Threat With a mini already faced - not inferior Asus RT-N15U router. Surprisingly, the signal keeps confidently between the walls in the apartment (they measured the Wi-Fi with an analyzer - such a program)

Post has been editedByteMaster - 11.11.15, 20:12

Rep: (27)
ByteMaster @ 11/08/2015, 18:51*
Yusb both there and there

nano has microfusion power only

oleg77rus @ 11.11.2015, 15:22*
nano has microfusion power only

Yes, exactly, I ordered another couple today - I saw

went on sale onwww.gearbest.comlike these onessmart sneakers

Post has been editedOpel - 13.11.15, 02:16

* Opel,
Do they count only steps? did not understand what functionality

just like a pedometer, just steps.

They have the ability to fix the route with reference to the gps phone,
running speed

In the description of the additionally stated - metering of the landing of the foot (I'm really far from it,
I don’t really understand what and to what - I proceed from pikchi of the product)
And yet - the battery for the chip is built-in, not replaceable. They promise up to a year of work under NU.

Posted on 11/16/2015 3:36 PM:

Post has been editedByteMaster - 16.11.15, 15:37

Rep: (2)
Has anyone bought Mi Air Purifier 2? What is the final cost for the buyer, from where to order?

to check one more seller, here is the linkhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/1041024
I have an order for the transmitter, I am waiting for the delivery, as I arrive, I will sign off on quality.

Post has been editedOpel - 29.12.16, 08:35

on gearbest went on saleXiaomi Yeelight LED (lamp)

today received a parcel fromhttp://www.gearbest.com,It was almost a month, which in principle is tolerable.
Received:
- BP3L tonometer (Bluetooth version) - very convenient to use -http: //www.gearbest.co…-health/pp_257681.html
- Universal IR Remote Controller -http: //www.gearbest.co...rt-home/pp_229556.html

Video to unpackhttps://youtu.be/jrraXs-hmhY

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 17:23