All links to aliexpress.com are dead.

Rep: (3)
All links to aliexpress.com are dead.

Error description:
I will not touch the moral side of this issue. But after the Admitad stopped working with Aliexpress, all references to Aliexpress, which were quietly driven through this affiliate program, died.

Browser: firefox 41.02

Rep: (907)
I tried clean Firefox without any blockers, it also jumps to the admitad ...

Posted on 1/8/2018, 10:19 PM:

* ferhad.necef,
savagemessiahzine.comand its inhabitants do not owe us anything, so what claims)
Just trying to solve issues together;)

Rep: (527)
* Whitestar
I described above what experience I would have done in your place.

* stp101,
Checked through the phone, the same shnyaga! Looks like the cant of my provider!

Posted on 1/8/2018, 10:26 PM:

I’ll go and pay for the phone via the mobile Internet. I’ll try again. If it’s the same there, then this is my whole country with a joint.

Rep: (2589)
Whitestar @ 8.01.18, 22:25*
I have the whole country with a jamb
And I have)

According to your logic, uv.* stp101,
I’m the main national provider (and logically)http: //www.spyware-ru...-reklamu-instruktsiya/also)
I tried 2 phones with different operators

Posted on 1/8/2018, 10:40 PM:

Stp101 @ 01/09/18, 00:37*
So the paranoid Ublock settings you have enabled

No, they are included just as they should, but redirecting through the admin is not normal.
I am not going to disconnect it ...
You will have to manually search for Ali.
Fortunately, direct input of the address is not redirected ...

By the way, I have a suggestion for you, as a moderator, and for the entire Administration: duplicate all the links to Ali in the code spoiler and publish it side by side?

Post has been editedWhitestar - 08.01.18, 22:41

Rep: (527)
Whitestar @ 01/08/18, 10:38 PM*
duplicate all links to ali in the code spoiler and publish next to it?

Above all this I have already done.

Above all this I have already done.

I meant in the topics where aliexpress will come across;) Well, if it's not difficult) See us several such martyrs ...

Rep: (1)
This solution helped me
I didn’t follow the links to Ali in VK, etc. it helped: "
Perhaps the site s.click.aliexpress.com got into the hosts file (it is located in the / system / etc / hosts folder, can be found using ES Explorer, in the menu of this application you need to go to the local storage =>device, click on the file search button in the form of a magnifying magnifier). You can open this file as text and search this site through a text editor, if you find it, you need to delete the line completely (maybe it will look like this: 127.0.0.1 s.click.aliexpress.com) and then save the file "info with miui.su

Rep: (3)
Seg123456 @ 01.10.18, 17:04*
This solution helped me
[email protected], 21:25
пїЅ#

I do not have such a line.

Links got to this alreadyhttp://ad.admitad.com......

Is there any solution?

Rep: (173)
-Tyrian- @ 01/19/18, 10:17*
Is there any solution?

I never had a problem on my computer. But on the phone after installing AdFree (ad blocking), instead of opening a link to Ali, ad.admitad.com began to appear
In the host file, I commented out the line127.0.0.1 ad.admitad.com And now the links to Ali open normally. ;)

Rep: (9)
On Mint, I’ve been suffering with this shit for a month now} -)} -)} -) so it’s not the system and the virus and the host (who earned it means crutches) AU! admins!

Rep: (2)
I also did not open the links, threw Ali to the main one. In my case, the case is in Casper, if you turn it off, links open.

Rep: (1)
Greetings.

For those who have such problems, see the settings of the antivirus programs or other advertising cutting programs.
+ check that there are no DNS records for address blocking here c: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts
There should not be lines like this:
127.0.0.1 ad.admitad.com

I use ublock in the browser to cut ads, links with it open normally.
I had a problem in the router (mikrotik) setting up a script for cutting ads, it wrote in the CSN static records for redirecting advertising sites to 127.0.0.1. I deleted the script + entries in the CSN, everything became normal.

Rep: (8)
For a fox, links to Ali open in a new private window.

Rep: (297)
What the hell is this forum about? Why does the administration not react in any way?

Rep: (0)
* Seg123456 , and how did you find this line s.click.aliexpress ?? Through eu conductor? How is it described there? And then I go to hosts through root explorer and there are a lot of lines, it’s easy to look for this tin among them ...

Rep: (781)
* artur0110 if there is a root and use adaway, just import this file into the white list Attached fileadaway-export.txt (165 bytes)

Rep: (0)
* Raveboy Thank you

Rep: (19)
The same is done specifically by the owners of the resource, the server redirects with code 302 tohttp://ad.admitad.com
I advise you to stop posting links as links, add spaces.

Rep: (173)
Also ran into a problemad.admitad.com on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with MIUIPRO firmware. Took advice from here, only deleting the line helped ad.admitad.com in file hosts which is along the way system / etc / . Edited prog Quickedit is in the market. So that the total commander is not tormented, this file does not open, there is no search engine in the text editor rutexplor, get tired of looking.
Need root right!
Attached Image

Shl
Of course, you can erase everything and leave one line, but the ad is bored (although it is already and everyone is tired of it, I remove the application from the application patcher, but that's another topic).
Attached Image

Post has been editedDISPLAY - 18.09.18, 13:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 10:51 p.m.