> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Duos Star 3 GT-S5222 Firmware | Samsung GT-S5222 Firmware, Flasher, Drivers

Rep: (41)
Samsung GT-S5222 Firmware

In principle, everything is thereherebut to see the links you need to register, and I love when everything is on our site

so

Instruction

Firmware video//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... VlCD4X0X8yQ & e = 49003106

Program - flasher

Drivers
Attached fileDrivers.rar(5.17 MB)

The firmware is heavy, but my Internet is not good. Please add a couple of firmware to the moderator, here are the links

http://firmware.sgh.ru/are looking forS5222

S5222XELAF

S5222XELC3

S5222XELL1

S5222XXMJ1_OXEMJ1
Firmware
GT-S5222R firmware link

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 29.03.19, 11:39
Reason for editing: Link for firmware for GT-S5222R

Rep: (41)
If my topic helped you, you can say Thank you or raise your reputation. We will build and fill the forum

Post has been editedMaksym_Radcenko - 17.11.15, 20:46

Rep: (3)
A small addition.
To enter the boot mode, you must:
Click Start usb and connect the phone without akb, it starts connecting then insert akb

Rep: (1)
S5222XELAF
S5222XELC3
S5222XELL1
S5222XXMJ1_OXEMJ1

Hello dear, links lead to the same page of a strange site, it seems like an exchanger, but I did not understand how to download it, tell me in detail, pliz)))

Post has been editedDallyla - 24.05.16, 16:17

Yeah, figured it out, here are the direct links:
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5222XELC3.rar
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5222XELL1.rar
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5222XELAF.rar
http: //firmware.sgh.ru.../S5222XXMJ1_OXEMJ1.rar
Thank you all, I went to try to flash,Wish me good luck !))))

Bigstone @ 11.21.2015, 10:34*
Click Start usb and connect the phone without akb, it starts connecting then insert akb

everything worked out,thank you very muchon video onlynotpulled out the battery, andneed toit turned out))))
andinteresting video under, without it would be lost in the network settings, and there is an important infa.
thanks again!

Rep: (0)
Help :-(
When you turn on the phone asks for a code. Without a SIM card, it turns on normally. Shil already 4 times. Different firmware. The code remains.

Samsung GT-S5222 locked and not flashing it gives an error, who knows how to unlock?

The same garbage ((after the firmware it asks for a SIM card code, although it is not installed. It doesn’t matter which SIM card asks for it anyway. But you take it out normally. How can I interrupt it?

Rep: (42)
Hello! What browser and reader will you recommend for this Samsung?

how to unlock sim code?

firewood did not sit until it renamed uninstall_64 to uninstall, and the choice of the region for some reason did not work, flooded XELC3 all the buzz, it works, thank you very much

Post has been editedarmogun - 22.08.16, 14:21

Rep: (2)
update the links to the firmware, from the header leads to the same page, and from the topic 404.

* kazah0084,
I join the question, the firmware does not solve this question unfortunately.

firmware S5222XELAE

Rep: (6)
Guys. Has anyone been able to remove the sim code after the firmware?

Links are not working, I had to search and pick not in the search.
Firmware for: Samsung GT-S5222 (Version S5222XELAE) Got a bang !!!
I also post the drivers and the flasher.
The firmware procedure is extremely simple and is described above.

Attached files

Attached fileDrivers.rar(5.18 MB)
Attached fileFlashTool_E2_OD.rar(6.03 MB)
Attached fileS5222XELAE.rar(56.23 MB)

everything turned out, thank you very much, only the battery was not pulled out on the video, but it turned out to be necessary))))
And under the video, the add-on is interesting, without it it would be lost in the network settings, and there is an important infa.
thanks again!

Links are not working, I had to search and pick not in the search.
Firmware for: Samsung GT-S5222 (Version S5222XELAE) Got a bang !!!
I also post the drivers and the flasher.
The firmware procedure is extremely simple and is described above.

Attached files

Attached file Drivers.rar (5.18 MB)
Attached File FlashTool_E2_OD.rar (6.03 MB)
Attached File S5222XELAE.rar (56.23 MB)
I asked Respect to the forum, everything turned out, thanks a lot, only they didn’t pull out the battery on the video, but it turned out it needed))))
And under the video, the add-on is interesting, without it it would be lost in the network settings, and there is an important infa.
thanks again!

Post has been editedisvr1978 - 21.12.16, 21:27

I don’t have the phone on at all when the on hangs on the logo and what should I do?

FlashTool_E2_OD_468355 crashes this: Device synchronized. Injecting EBL-Loader (RPSI). Injecting EBL Boot-loader is active EBL version: 2150_OD_KL1_3.1 3..1 Boot mode is: BB Using: Faster CRC, Writing all blocks, Skip data CRC, Skip protocol CRC Package length is 16384 - protocol: 3.32 Baud rate set to 921600 Get flash id. Flash ID is: 003000EC Boot process finished The erase-all mode is only allowed for boot-system / code images The erase-all mode may only be selected when downloading boot components or code images. Check the settings and file selections. Channel 1 is succesfully closed. the first time I flashed such a phone all the rules were 2 times does not plow help

Give firmware for samsung s5222 through one

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 2:25 p.m.