> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

10 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modifications and decorations for HTC Desire 601 | HTC Zara
Cеrlis
Message#1
25.10.15, 12:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3959
Check in: 28.02.11
HTC 10

HavetoRbutshbuttelswithtatbut dlI HTC Desire 601

PictureHTC Zara
Description | Embellishments | Discussion | Firmware | XDA
Attached Image

BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANY ACTIONS IN THE TOPIC OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR DEVICE
CAREFULLY READ THIS SPOILER BELOW:
MANDATORY TO READ!
- THEME -

In this topic, all act ..
.. FORUM RULESsavagemessiahzine.com ..

All images are hidden under the spoiler!
.. INSTRUCTION ..

When making a new post with a modification, we must indicate for which version of the firmware (Android), odex \ deodex, etc. This mod is designed!

If you want to ask a question, first use the forum search, it is very likely your question has already been asked and solved!

- MODIFICATION -

For all actions to modify system files, you need the rights of the root user "Root-rights"
All questions on obtaining Root rights, installing Recovery, its work, etc. set and discuss in the profile topic:
.. FIRMWARE ..

When installing the mod ALWAYS make a BACKUP and carefully monitor the permissions of the files.
You can transfer system files only with the "MOVE" (Move) command. Otherwise, the phone may go into perpetual reboot,
which is treated by partial or full flashing of software with the possible loss of all data.

- SECURITY MEASURES -

- DO NOT forget aboutSECURITY MEASURES... In connection with this, think seven times, before asking a question about security measures ...
Most of these messages will be deleted.

- THAT MANY THINK OUT FOR THAT -

As you may have noticed, there is a lot of different and useful information on the forum: fresh news, interesting programs, modifications, firmware, detailed instructions for their use and just a lot of helpful people ready to help you.
All this work and time of people who want to help you disinterestedly. Save your time searching, explain difficult issues, help in decision making.
All you need to remember - do not remain indifferent!
If someone's answer, a review, an instruction, or whatever helped you, do not take a moment or two to express your gratitude.
For many, your gratitude means a lot.

On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful messages. If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
If the message did not help you personally, but you find it useful for other forum members, click the green “OK” button under the message. When the post collects 15 positive reviews, its author will also be able to get a reputation boost from administrators.
Thank you for your understanding!

Wallpapers, icons, fonts
Butanimation, animation windows / transitions, splash screens (for s-off)
Mods of statusbars (batteries with%, icons, etc.) (SystemUI)
Keyboard / dialer / contact modes
Modifications
miscellanea

USEFUL
INSTRUCTIONS
MANUALS

INFORMATION

USEFUL SITES / LINKS
PROGRAMS

����������: download

- AROMA FileManager for CWM Recovery

Programs:
- ApkTool 1.5.2(JellyBean 4.2 support)
- ApkTool 4.2.2
- APKTool (PC)

- JDK for Windows 7,8 x86
- JDK for Windows 7.8 x64

- Notepad ++ 6.3.2
- Winrar, V 5.01

- Active File Compare(program to compare the system code)
- Beyond Compareorhere(Program to compare the system code)

® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed- an application for changing applications and firmware settings without the need for their decompilation, compilation and signature.
FAQ"frequently asked questions and answers to them"
Question:What is CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery and how to use it?
  • Answer:ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. In detailhere.

Question:What is ODEX (coex) and DEODEX (deodex)?
  • Answer: What is ODEX (cloak)
    The application files used in the Android OS are in .apk format. These are archive files containing the following: application code (.odex files), resources (images, inscriptions, xml code, etc.), certificates (if any), .manifest file (description)
    It is in this form that we receive files, for example, from the Android Market. In official firmware, .odex files are taken out separately in the system / app, which makes it possible to speed up the loading of the used code in DalvikVM, but at the same time, it does not change the resources of this application, since part of it is always separately loaded into RAM.
  • Answer2: What is DEODEX (deodex)?
    When it is said that the application (firmware) is deodex (deodexed), this means that the executable part of the application (.odex) is repacked into the classes.dex file and placed back into the .apk, and since, in this case, all parts of the program are in in one place, you can easily edit its resources (pictures, fonts, etc.) without risking getting a non-working application / firmware.
    Thus, it is possible to distinguish ODEX firmware from DEODEX by a simple sign: if you have files in the phone directory / system / app and / system / priv-app with .odex - ODEX firmware, if not at all - accordingly DEODEX.

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful messages, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Remember. Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk!

Post has been editedcherlis - 26.07.17, 22:07
Reason for editing: Added ...
RequeLine
Message#42
29.10.15, 11:29
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 18858
Check in: 21.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos

Alexandr0712 @ 10.29.2015, 10:58*
I'm talking about the mod with "Shutter"

RequeLine @ 10.29.2015, 10:32*
keyboard, orcurtain, well, neither does it relate to determining the location in the weather, nor by what side

there is even no need for knowledge, there is enough logic. Maybe the frames were changed with some other mods, especially if they put something from the One S theme !! ??
Check the location in the settings ...
Therefore, I do not recommend to install mods from other themes. Besides a visual change, what you see, systemic things can happen, what you don’t see right away, and then not find what’s what.
And the main backup is always to be done from the recovery, at that moment when everything worked correctly.

--------------------
naROYan
Message#43
30.10.15, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 122
Check in: 27.12.11
HTC Desire 601

Is it possible to update other applications to sense 7? Contacts, dialer or SMS for example.

--------------------
Meizu M2
Flyme 6.7.3.3G beta Android 5.1
fire_77
Message#44
30.10.15, 21:45
FIRE Walk With Me!
[offline]

Messages 2182
Check in: 29.11.07
HTC One X

Dear modifications gurus!
As is well known in the firmware InsertCoin 3.0.8 there is a rather unpleasant bug with a sound that could not be defeated.
I'm talking about the sound settings, namely about the functions: Auto-adjust the volume of the call, Mode "In the Pocket", turn off the sound with a coup. These functions are not working.

I remember dear* RequeLineI laid out my settings and services for different devices. So there seemed to be something similar. Or I'm wrong...

But it may be possible to defeat these troubles at the level of the firmware itself, without rolling something extra ...

--------------------
hTC One X (Android OS 4.2.2 + Sense 5.0)Viperx 4.1.1
Curator 4
RequeLine
Message#45
30.10.15, 22:11
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 18858

fire_77 @ 10.30.2015, 21:45*
RequeLine laid out for different devices their settings, services

I think soon.

Post has been editedRequeLine - 31.10.15, 21:34

--------------------
boroelena
Message#46
02.11.15, 18:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 27.05.15

RequeLine @ 10/28/2015, 9:09 PM*
Here is a separate keyboard with charactersas above, but returned the stock font size, and deleted most of the unnecessary hieroglyphs, such as3
In terms of hieroglyphs, it will be like this, but the font size is on your stock

In landscape orientation, the top line of the keyboard is repeated twice. If possible, correct it.

Post has been editedboroelena - 02.11.15, 19:06

--------------------
Redmi note 5
fire_77
Message#47
02.11.15, 20:36
FIRE Walk With Me!
[offline]

Messages 2182
HTC One X

* RequeLine,welcome
Probably missed a lot, too big a gap between dates.

But, be that as it may, I hope that it will be possible to fix the bug with non-working sound functions. And if at the level of the firmware itself, it will be generally bad!

I also remembered something ... There is also an idle BoomSound in the settings, it is simply inactive at all! Well, or just turned off.
Just like Harman Kardon, the library of which I suppose is generally not active, since The firmware was ported from another device.
As an alternative, they are offered a mod.Beats.

I still remember respectedRequeLineengaged in the modification of nuclei. : blush: (On Onyx I remember exactly you applied your hand to the modification of the cores).
This device does not have a large variety of variants of the nucleoli and this is sad. After all, whatever, anyway, there is not enough convenient unlocking / locking the device. If for blocking with a doublet, I found a sane prog, then it seems possible to unlock only at the kernel level ...
So, there is a deficiencyKofilaKernel, if I'm not mistaken, version 3. There DoubleTap2Wake is implemented, I don’t know how competently or not, I just didn’t install this kernel, since there is a bug in it. The bug is due to the fact that the body does not get out of hibernation with a clear refusal to work out of the hitch, there is no way to accept / fight back the call. (If a respected author remembers, then something similar was found on the kernels from Alex, which were intended for Onyx).
So, there is a very, very lack of implementation of the Sweep2Wake and DoubleTap2Wake in a fully properly functioning core! If it is possible to fix it in this core, then it would be just super!

All of the above is FINALLY at the request level (with a shy look at the floor: blush :), but if respected authors have at least time to look at the root of the problem, it would not be very bad. There would be hope for the successful implementation of these needs.

Good luck! : thank_you:

--------------------
Curator 4
Cеrlis
Message#48
02.11.15, 20:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

Boroelena @ 02.11.2015, 17:53*
In landscape orientation

Give a screenshot.

--------------------
boroelena
Message#49
02.11.15, 21:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

cherlis @ 02.11.2015, 20:37*
Give a screenshot.

Attached Image

--------------------
Redmi note 5
Cеrlis
Message#50
02.11.15, 22:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

RequeLine
Message#51
02.11.15, 22:25
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 18858

fire_77 @ 11.11.2015, 20:36*
similar found on the cores of Alex, which were intended for Onyx

I remember it was like that.
* fire_77,There are mods that can be done without having a phone, or ask for a potent, but there is a phone for which I need it. I would love to, but without a phone, as you wrote above, nothing. As for the cores, I did a small upgrade, support for init d, adb etc. As for the Sweep2Wake and DoubleTap2Wake, Linux is needed here, and I am not friends with it, and there is no such experience.
Boroelena @ 02.11.2015, 18:53*
the top line of the keyboard is repeated twice

and check the keyboard from this post, replacing it
Modifications and decorations for HTC Desire 601 (Post RequeLine # 44058078)

--------------------
fire_77
Message#52
03.11.15, 11:49
FIRE Walk With Me!
[offline]

Messages 2182
HTC One X

* RequeLine,welcome
OK. And this is understandable.
Sweep2Wake and DoubleTap2Wake in the core work as it seems to be normal (judging by user feedback), the whole problem is in the failure of the wheelbarrow when leaving sleep.
Well, and on this: thank_you:!
And how are things with the distinguishedcherlis? Greetings
Do you use this kernel, and if so, how do you solve the problem with this? It seems to have written that it is enough to snap on certain buttons or click on some button ...

On the clave.
Putting the second laid out keyboard (fast), I was surprised that for someone this font is optimal. For me personally, and my wife (and the phone is precisely in its use), it is too small. There was no time to check for split-line bugs, immediately changed it to the keyboard fromfastingwith a dialer modification. IMHO, the most it. The font of acceptable sizes and the troubles described above are not observed.

Post has been editedfire_77 - 03.11.15, 11:50

--------------------
Curator 4
RequeLine
Message#53
03.11.15, 13:16
Not guru
[offline]

Messages 18858

fire_77 @ 11/03/2015 11:49*
And how are things with the distinguished cherlis?

knowing* cherlisnot one year, when he disappears for a long time, it means that something worthwhile will appear soon: D

--------------------
98rover98
Message#54
03.11.15, 16:31
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 27.09.13
HTC Desire 601

fire_77 @ 11/03/2015 10:49*
* RequeLine,The whole problem is in the refusal of the hatch when leaving the dream. Do you use this kernel and if so, how do you solve the problem with the touch?

Very simple. You press the hardware power button, and after that the home button and quietly unlock), alas, there are no other solutions to the problem, except to rebuild the core of the cofila .. Well, this is for the very brave.

I would like to ask the distinguished cherlis'a,
Are there any shifts with candy notifications? And it is completely impudent, is it possible to also port the notification and settings curtain from there? : P

Post has been edited98rover98 - 03.11.15, 16:51
Cеrlis
Message#55
03.11.15, 21:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

98rover98 @ 11/03/2015, 15:31*
are there any shifts with candy notifications

Will be. Soon. Be patient. Everything is in process ...

--------------------
_Fridge_
Message#56
08.11.15, 11:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1298
Check in: 19.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Here are the fonts from the Ic 3.0.8 firmware for the new ic from cherlis, install them as a normal application and apply them in the settings

Attached files

Attached fileFonts_IC.zip(540.01 KB)

Post has been editedne navizu lg - 08.11.15, 11:53

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3 / 32GB [OxygenOS ob30, ROOT Magisk, KangarooX-EAS-r-4.4], Mi Band 2 HW: v.0.1.3.3.
Former Curator 4
Cеrlis
Message#57
08.11.15, 12:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

ne navizu LG @ 11/08/2015 10:52*
Here are the fonts

What is the difference?

--------------------
_Fridge_
Message#58
08.11.15, 13:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1298
Check in: 19.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

cherlis @ 11/08/2015, 1:03*
What is the difference?

There is a font from a candy, a thin font, and thick, they do not replace the native, they can be changed through the phone settings))

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3 / 32GB [OxygenOS ob30, ROOT Magisk, KangarooX-EAS-r-4.4], Mi Band 2 HW: v.0.1.3.3.
Former Curator 4
Cеrlis
Message#59
08.11.15, 13:17
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

ne navizu LG @ 11/08/2015, 12:09*
thin font and thick

Got it.

--------------------
boroelena
Message#60
08.11.15, 14:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

Tell me please, is the mod dialer with a photo full-screen for a new IC firmware suitable?

Post has been editedboroelena - 08.11.15, 14:33

--------------------
Redmi note 5
Korsap
Message#61
08.11.15, 15:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 403
Check in: 21.06.11
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB