> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> IOS 9.1 - the main camera stopped working - black screen | Apple iPad 2
wb-frost
Message#1
24.10.15, 07:03
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 70
Check in: 01.05.08

IOS 9.1 - ��������� �������� �������� ������ - ������ ����� download

Apple iPad 2
Firmware:Official 9.1

Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:
After the upgrade, the main camera stopped working - only a black screen. The shutter does not click. When switching to video, the black screen remains, the shooting button is not pressed. Front camera is working normally. When you switch back to the main camera, a picture captured by the front camera remains on the screen.

There have been actions:
Reboot the device. Shut down for a few minutes. Reset to factory settings. Recovery from Aytyuns. Rollback to 9.0.2

Similar problems are described on the Apple forum with iPhones 5 and 5S.

Post has been editedwb-frost - 24.10.15, 10:40
sniperq3
Message#22
25.12.15, 19:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 12.11.15

In general, I encountered the same problem, completely disassembled the phone and assembled it, the camera and the flash worked, acted according to this instruction.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_oAl8-pbE

Post has been editedsniperq3 - 25.12.15, 20:01
sniperq3
Message#23
26.12.15, 00:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 12.11.15

Amendment!!! does not work anymore, I don’t know what to do !!
fuzz4legal
Message#24
26.12.15, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 23.05.11
Apple iPhone 6s

The same thing (5S 32 Gb), I sewed through DFU, shook the camera, and did the trick with energy saving — the camera’s desire to work depends on the phase of the moon. "Cooling is required to use flash." It seems to me that after all, Apple was too smart with the firmware, and some kind of new feature like Live Photos or flashes on the screen for selfies is tweaking to the device. Although, iPad mini 2 (with the same brains, but with a different camera and without a flash) was not buggy, tfu-tfu.
The flashlight is also buggy (sometimes it works, sometimes it does not respond to the button, sometimes the gray icon).
By the way, the iPad Air 2, according to the forum on Apple, is the same, and the camera there just seems to be like the 5S. Coincidence? I do not think.
Eddy01rus
Message#25
27.12.15, 13:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 02.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Hello forum users ... I have 5S ... this problem appeared not so long ago ... I have ios 8.4 ..... when choosing a camera a black screen, or the first blurred frame captured by autofocus, the front-end works for 5+ .. .BUT! noticed one feature ... in a poorly lit room, the norms start ... and if turned on outside, it will freeze, but closing the camera with a finger after 20-30 seconds hangs down, which makes it possible to make a high-quality photo with autofocus and HDR .... then I have an opinion that the problem is in the software, as with the problem with the cable it would hardly be fully started ... I don’t know how to be ... there is no answer to the problem in the internet, I went to iStore, they said that you need to leave the diagnosis to but the question is pretty wild, either under the DNS warranty, but there 45 wait for days, which is also not very original, and they don’t give the phone a temporary replacement ... and hardly they know about solving this problem

--------------------
Everyone chooses how to live ...
fuzz4legal
Message#26
28.12.15, 16:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Apple iPhone 6s

I have ios 8.4 ..... when choosing a camera, a black screen, or the first blurred frame captured by autofocus, the front camera works on 5 + ... BUT! noticed one feature ... in a poorly lit room, the norms start ... and if turned on outside, it will freeze, but closing the camera with a finger after 20-30 seconds hangs down, which makes it possible to make a high-quality photo with autofocus and HDR .... then I have an opinion that the problem is in the software, since with a problem with the cable it would hardly have been fully launched ...

How much time is the telephone? Any glitches with the camera mainly manifest on iOS 9+, so the problem may be in the gland. For example, not enough power to turn on the camera.
fuzz4legal
Message#27
29.12.15, 16:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Apple iPhone 6s

Ghetto-fix of the buggy camera - several times quickly click on the camera change button (from the back to the front camera) until the front camera stops turning on too, then close the camera application and open it again. From the first to the second time it usually works.
sonyxperia98
Message#28
08.01.16, 17:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 01.11.13
Meizu m3

On ipad mini wifi 9.2, this is the same trouble.
I changed the camera to a new one - anyway. So I personally have no problems with the camera. Now I want to reflash first to 9.1, if it does not work, then again to 9.2.
k 2
Message#29
10.01.16, 14:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 18.10.12
Apple iPhone 6

I will support comrade Vovochka-s2, since when you unplug the camera from the board, what you describe as a problem appears
soyersmii
Message#30
12.01.16, 22:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 12.01.16

Stitching through DFU and alternatively distorting the camera
not difficult to disassemble the video in nete is full)
just do not tear off the HOME button)
sos52rus
Message#31
03.02.16, 13:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 04.03.13
Apple iPhone 6s

The guys had the same situation on 5s, the rear camera did not work, just like the flashlight, the front-end works, disassembles it, takes out the cable and inserts it back (I don’t know, maybe it just went away), now everything is fine, everything works)
jedik90
Message#32
09.02.16, 21:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 22.04.13

Today, for the first time, we also encountered this, the camera from the main program did not start. From third-party, such as replacing a face and everything like that all started. Also, the svayp did not work up and the home button responded only to a 2-click. after several reboots everything became normal.
byWile
Message#33
10.02.16, 13:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 19.07.12

Good day,

Members have encountered the same problem with the main camera! When you enter the camera, the camera "black rectangle Malevich" (device ipad 4 64 gb OS 9.2). Purchased two months ago in the Polish store idream (authorized seller of apple). Pad is not refurbished, but new! After upgrading to 9.2, I had this bug ... the camera worked out of the box! Symptoms are the same: when you turn on the camera, the black screen, when you switch to the front camera, everything is OK, switch it back and “all”, alternately switching between cameras sometimes freezes the image from the front, while trying to shoot with a black screen, the buttons hang. No methods of treatment (reboot, flashing, reset to factory did not help). Pad did not fall and did not swim! So it's all about the firmware !!!!! I re-read Apple support in this issue, there the people also complain about this, so they gave us an Apple black rectangle ... let it be an Apple !!!
grifin.stewe
Message#34
13.02.16, 01:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 05.10.13
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

iphone 5s I turn on the camera - everything is dark. I switch to video - everything works. what is it?))
I tested in third-party applications-in msqrd the camera and frontalk and the main one work. in native application, the camera works only in video mode. what is that supposed to mean?))))

Post has been editedgrifin.stewe - 13.02.16, 01:24

--------------------
Galaxy Note Pro P900 - Galaxy Note8
denarADV
Message#35
15.02.16, 10:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 02.02.07
HP iPAQ rx1950

ipad 4 128 gb wi-fi, firmware 9.0.2 jailbreak. The camera also stopped working, the new ipad was purchased in October, I took 10 shots in total, then I recently took a photo again and found that the front camera is not working. The device did not drop, did not fill it, used carefully. Resetting the settings does not help, you do not want to recover or carry to the service because I will lose jail. It is interesting to collect statistics on devices - is it hardware or is it all the same firmware? In general, according to my observation on 9.0.2, the device approximately once or twice a week spontaneously overloads mainly in safari, so IMHO there is a chance that this is just a software error. I'll wait for the new jail to come out and try to restore ...
Kiruhakudelin
Message#36
19.02.16, 00:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 19.02.16
Apple iPhone 5

I changed the camera, it does not work anyway, tell me which version is better to roll back or do a restore?
toxa345
Message#37
22.02.16, 19:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 16.06.09

Good day to all, I have an iPhone 5s. I won the problem this way: 1) I bought a new camera (the front one poured it with different colors and took off only the video, but I didn’t touch it), 2) how I changed the camera I disconnected the battery for 5 minutes, 3) I turned on the iPhone without turning on the camera at once took it all down Factory and not restored from its backup, and immediately made as new. And voila everything helped and works to this day. I hope someone will help. In my case, the camera was not expensive and it was easier to change it, it might just help if you just distort the camera and return it to the factory ones.
minus57
Message#38
09.03.16, 23:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 20.10.12

generally decided to write how to get rid of this problem.
what I want to notice is the fact that nothing will work out if I don’t spend it all as I write ...
5 and 5s are the same ...
1 we disassemble the phone, we click the camera and wait for 3 minutes.
2 turn on the phone and turn off
3 phone connect to aytyunsu in recovery mode
4 We will then install a copy from the cloud
5 after all this we open the camera and see the same glitch and overload the phone
6 glitch was gone !!!
I tried it already on 2 phones and it turned out ... write to someone how it will come out.
4elovek
Message#39
10.03.16, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 30.10.06

Good afternoon, I bought an iPhone 4s, I did not check the camera first.
Black square, did not work flashlight.
I bought a camera, changed it, earned a flashlight, and started to show the camera with noises, then the square is black again, the phone was disassembled before me, it is clear, but I want to believe that this software :))))
BeLLial.rap
Message#40
10.03.16, 18:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 28.04.12

Hello
The problem has already been described earlier: The camera does not work in photo mode, but the video works. With a quick change of modes, you can catch a working camera, but it does not take pictures alone but only when you hold down the button. BUT!! The fact that the camera itself is a working interesting fact. Through the application VC photos makes a bang. Body 5s. It happened after the restoration to the factory on 9.2.1.
fuzz4legal
Message#41
25.03.16, 23:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Apple iPhone 6s

Check the flash. In my case, we decided to fly the components that connect it with the process. The master got to do - he pushed the percents off and left me without TouchID: blush: (for he decided not to bother and just transfer the modem, EEPROM and NAND to another board)

5 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:42