ZTE MF65M - Discussion | [Mifi] [3gmodem] WIRELESS router from TELE2

Rep: (1212)
DiscussionZTE MF65M
Discussion |Firmware|FAQ

Useful

M
There is no free unlock at this time.
Any placement of paid unlock methods is prohibited. Any attempt will be equated to commercial activities.
Any unlock requests will also be deleted. For perseverance - RO day.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.02.19, 13:36
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (1)
Hello! Decided to open this topic, since it is not found any where discussion of this modem.
When taking Simcoe in the cabin Tele2 devil pulled me to buy, and this router. What was needed was internet for business trips.
But because of the remoteness of the BS on the site does not take 3G and must now how the "decouple" from the statement.
Tried by analogy with ZTE MF90 (70), install the driver, but as I can not open a com-ports. Any web links, such as -
http: //m.home/goform/g...ITCH&switchCmd=FACTORY
http: //m.home/goform/g...MODE_SWITCH&usb_mode=6
http://192.168.99.1/go...ITCH&switchCmd=FACTORY
- lead to the home page of the Web configurator sdandartnym set of options.
And now the main thing. Prompt, who knows how to open it diagnostic port, which would then unlock via DS unloker.
And yet, here above the topic of "free distribution of code," said that ZTE modems code unlocks. And why did I have when working with other SIM-Coy asks to enter the code (16 digit)? Or is it only applies to 3G modems?

Rep: (-1)
The same question, help you need to do the router from the body 2 and you want to put a sim card from MTS

Rep: (1391)
Spaunet @ 23.10.2015, 15:41*
And yet, here above the topic of "free distribution of code," said that ZTE modems code unlocks. And why did I have when working with other SIM-Coy asks to enter the code (16 digit)? Or is it only applies to 3G modems?

In the subject of free distribution of code words "ZTE modems unlock code is not" incorrect. And modems, and routers ZTE perfectly unlocked using a prefabricated NCK-code phrase meaning that in the topic they can not be obtained.

Rep: (0)
I tried to enter the NCK, but it is 12 digits, and should be 16. I tried to pad with zeros at the front and rear AF. The code is not correct

Rep: (18)
Decker @ 30.10.2015, 19:33*
In the subject of free distribution of code words "ZTE modems unlock code is not" incorrect. And modems, and routers ZTE perfectly unlocked using a prefabricated NCK-code phrase meaning that in the topic they can not be obtained.

That is - no free codes.
Skinte photo nameplate router - let's see what you can do ...

Sorry for offtopic, but I can not understand - why the heck (most) had to take this device, in the expectation of another operator? Is not it easier to take bilaynovsky mf90, for example, and so forth?

I once revered / looked / google, and took it. T to have a test of speed of this "body barely 'home in the Tver region and Moscow.
As a result, happy as a python. 6-8mbit an average of the input that mnu for the eyes. In the evening, though there are gaps to 0.5-1. Basically failures in dense naselenke probably at other times of the day.
The device is quite lives all day, if he is the signal level trim (3 can output the signal level). The train is almost no breaks.
Still has nondisconnectable WPS. Which vebmorde disabled, but otherwise like the gopher.
Well, that's the life of me - until I see it I nakoy unlock. : Rolleyes:

So far I found only troubles and firmware of the operator. I wrote to a support body, barely, until silence.
mnogabukaf:
Not a question, but rather suggestions on the router Zte MF65M
Claims to the device is not present, except for a couple of nuances. It is impossible to go to the village on vebmorde with sms - hanging. Meanwhile SMSes like "welcome to roaming / Roaming from" regularly clog memory (can turn them off like something you can do?). Not only hangs on USSD. But choose В«USSDВ» can only be with the company, on the phone / tablet - bolt. Bottom line: Memory is clogged, clean it is impossible, but to check the rest of the traffic is only a computer.
Although you can still see it flow "for the month", well, that is, from the 1st! of the month. So very true, uh huh.
I hope that will correct firmware until the new firmware is not.

Changing the tariff - it is generally something on the verge of fantasy. If you suddenly want to change the end of the billing period, "Internet car" to "Internet Bag" get ready. You will need to count exactly 30 days, do not forget to turn off the Internet through a router vebmordu (tech support says it is the night 00:00 + -30 minutes, tev 23:29), turn off the current rate through a USSD-request, wait until 00:01, and also to connect the desired rate. Only this will guarantee you that in the interval the traffic is not calculated by the 6.5r / meg.
Yeah, do not forget to start the Service :) Well, or do the same immediately and lose daily fare.
That's why it is impossible to plan in advance in the personal account?

About - Why take ... another operator.
Personally, I took to travel. Advertising has been that in N -Place 4G launch. I think, well, far from the city, 3G even catch and internet costs are quite satisfied. But since they are empty! 4G only! All the other bands there.
Now on the topic. Or who have not found the free unlocking options?
Even as ports open to him?

Just in case:
Software version WEB_TELE2RUSMF65MV1.0.0B01
Software version ustroystvaBD_MF65MV1.0.0B01
Version 1.0.0-oborudovaniyaMF65M
IMEI 862891019873453
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for those who already offer yuzaet router app on Android
It is convenient managery router management.
There are some minor crashes, but in general it is working.

Attached files

Attached filezte.android.wifimonitor.apk(897.2 KB)

Post has been editedSpaunet - 02.12.15, 16:03

Rep: (13)
Who has ever happened to unlock SIM cards at all? without resorting to paid services ??? I am interested in flashing vebmordy under standard menu without operator buns))) someone tell me how to do it? thank

Posted on 02/01/2016, 14:25:

zte mf 65 m

Rep: (5)
Hello to all.
Who knows whether it is possible to connect an external antenna for 3g?
The village has a BS but it is loaded in full. But there is a base station and 10km away from us and it is free, ie there is a great speed. Maybe there are other solutions, such as tie that I had on the FACCH? Help Board.

Good evening everyone. Tell me how to do this device works much buggy? Just want to buy their parents to the country that he worked without glitches and freezes, "plug and forget", the parents in the electronics do not understand anything.

Good time, please tell me the way (method) reset the password to log in via a Web face ZTE MF65M router on for Tele2, as it is changed from the default (admin) to your and eventually forgotten or firmware option (not unlock) because to enter the unlock code is not the possibility of introducing a code. The reset button on the router offline.
help me please

yesterday picked yourself the way, can someone come in handy: pulled from the router battery tucked the power button and put the battery back in place, the router factory reset

Rep: (2)
Add a hat to solve the insertion after full discharge. You need to stick to the battery contact in the middle (to put the router on the charging can be included) for five minutes. After that, peel and enjoy. Avoid complete discharge

Post has been editedKontrobanda - 25.06.16, 00:49

Hello Lord,: happy: I can offer help, how would I have ZTE mf65 Duma. that the same thing, if I can help with a description of what you need to do that here used to extract ask the factory, I think it Mobilis without problems to other providers

mf 65 works well but there is only 1 ..... hapis the stick but not so hot reads 32 gigabytes of 1.5 meters per second, well, if an agreement on communication that used the operator, not recovering any spam SMS if there is no problem, as well if sMS is coming to have to come to it and delete and reboot as well shows nomalno speed but it is not really ..... that's a bug (though it can kasaetsya Arabs have everything here backwards on the front (operator Mobilis))

Post has been editedckoteno4ek - 02.07.16, 20:57

Rep: (323)
* ckoteno4ek, router is dead, no interest

how to understand the dead? are you talking about?

* ckoteno4ek, about what Marvel chip in it, and nothing really to do with it

and esche, like if he is fully board is, you just need to pull the battery and put it back, and run

Posted on 07/02/2016, 21:06:

ATP, I Nitsche with my router makes it unnecessary vprintsepi me and so he ustravivaet, just wanted to help you

* ckoteno4ek, Help what? Your stupid ideas? Neogorchaytes, all for a long time with this router clear he was dead

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 20:51