> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Guitar HeroВ® Live | [IPhone], [iPad]. [TV] Playing in a series of music simulators.

Rep: (566)
Guitar HeroВ® Live
version: 3.1.0
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:14.02.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Guitar Hero Live is another project in a series of musical simulators, stylized to the atmosphere of a documentary about a live concert.

Description:
The continuation of the famous series of guitar-simulators. This time we will have a completely new look, because now we will see fans and teammates, whose behavior will vary depending on the level of the game. guitar player.
Tongue English
Requirements iOS 8.1, Phone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.

Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/guitar-hero-live/id1024764676?mt=8
Hacking the full version
Hacking for devices without Jail 3.0.1 (verified since iOS 9.3.1 and 10.2)
Link to IPA:
perezaliv soon

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.17, 00:01
Reason for editing: editing links

Rep: (16)
Guys, I understand correctly, should a regular guitar from the game kit work? The one for consoles.

Rep: (506)
Guys, I understand correctly, should a regular guitar from the game kit work? The one for consoles.

IOS has its own unique guitar

* Fatal1ty18RUS,
This is sadness (((

Rep: (7)
So what about hacking hear what? All such non-trash any and constant connection for verification is not required.

Rep: (3)
fill in on Yandex please

Rep: (40)
Connecting to an Internet is still needed which is not very convenient
Tried to break, does not go. after zatrolil, which led to endless loading

Post has been editedL4D2 - 27.10.15, 23:39

Rep: (73)
Yeah, and the iOS guitar will not be delivered to this country, right?
And then I was going to take on the PS4, and since the guitar does not fit, then the iOS version will not be relevant to me.
And then, 8k on the console, and 3k more here. Excuse me.

Rep: (11)
Attached Image

Hacked, I will unsubscribe later

* veseolin,
This is good news) We are waiting!

Hacking only for devices with jailbreak !!!

1) In the Filza file manager, go along the following path: var / mobile / containers / data / application / Guitar Hero Live / library / preferences
2) Open the file com.activision.guitarhero.live.game.plist
3) Change the value of the items FullAppUnlocked and PermanentlyUnlocked to one and save
Attached Image

4) be sure to reboot the device
5) PROFIT !!!

P.S. The method does not work in versions earlier than 1.3.0, because crashes the game center.
or option 2:
Unpack and throw plist on the specified path immediately after installing the game
Attached filecom.activision.guitarhero.live.game.rar(367 bytes)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 30.10.15, 02:56
Reason for editing: on request

* veseolin,
The way works! I confirm) Dude, you're a genius!

Rep: (0)
* veseolin,
verified! Works!!! Genius [2] !!!!

* fessnekro
I am glad to help!

Rep: (1385)
* veseolin,
How ingenious and simple! The habit of using ifile did not help to think of this. Respect

* veseolin,
and it is better to point out that only in the file, since the file does not have such an editor

Hmm, the game is updated, did everything according to the instructions. I run - infinite * SIgning in to game center * (and at the top it appeared as a welcome from above). In the upper right corner of the tick type everything is ok. Where I do not poke nothing happens. What problems can there be? (iapkreyzi turned off)

Posted 10/30/2015 01:07:

HoRRicH @ 10/30/2015, 01:04*
and it is better to point out that only in the file, since the file does not have such an editor

There is a text editor in the file. There the numbers have changed. or not? Need to be through filz?)

Posted 10/30/2015 01:08:

hmm .... entered offline-launched gui-guitars, he demanded an Internet - he cut an Internet - he got it right and earned it. A bug with the game center remained chtoli or did I not do something like that?

Yes, it is necessary to do it through the filze. otherwise it works crookedly. Redid - works. The way of course is nonsense, of which no one guessed: D thanks to the genius!

* HoRRicH,
I will correct the item with the filza, but I can not throw off the .plist file (I deleted the game)

Rep: (0)
Veseolin @ 10.29.2015, 21:46*
I

Thank you very much, the iPhone 5s on iOS 9.0.2 is working.

* veseolin,
figured out, it was necessary to play at least once :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 08:07