> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Guitar HeroВ® Live | [IPhone], [iPad]. [TV] Playing in a series of music simulators.

Rep: (566)
Guitar HeroВ® Live
version: 3.1.0
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:14.02.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Guitar Hero Live is another project in a series of musical simulators, stylized to the atmosphere of a documentary about a live concert.

Description:
The continuation of the famous series of guitar-simulators. This time we will have a completely new look, because now we will see fans and teammates, whose behavior will vary depending on the level of the game. guitar player.
Tongue English
Requirements iOS 8.1, Phone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.

Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/guitar-hero-live/id1024764676?mt=8
Hacking the full version
Hacking for devices without Jail 3.0.1 (verified since iOS 9.3.1 and 10.2)
Link to IPA:
perezaliv soon

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.17, 00:01
Reason for editing: editing links

Rep: (45)
The size is impressive: D

Rep: (513)
* sanchez2012,
In the prescribed form of 3 gig. Two tracks are free: rofl:

Rep: (45)
* Dragy,
I thought that there is energy like in other f2p projects: D

I thought that there is energy like in other f2p projects: D

That would be worse. And so, I hope, it will be possible to hack prog to the full version)

Rep: (1385)
This is a trial and not FTP, the locale does not break, and buying a guitar for iOS is not an option: D

Rep: (19)
Together we are waiting for hacking :) On the trial, the songs are cool

And what kind of groups are represented? Again Queen probably ...

Rep: (12)
I have only one song in the trial.
It is interesting. that once on the first iPhone, Tap Tap Revenge was more comfortable to play than now in GH on 6-k

Rep: (46)
IScrag @ 10/21/2015 10:14*
I have only one song in the trial.

there is 1 track in live mode and another in TV mode

Rep: (16)
Trial awesome !!!! waiting for hacking !!!

Rep: (0)
Alas, iPad 3 does not support. Would buy, and maybe even with a guitar

Rep: (0)
Strange, played the first-generation mink, no problem.

Rep: (16)
* AlexSchepa,
In the app is written that is supported.
ps although no, you are right in the description there are supported devices

Supported Devices:
* iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
* iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
* iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
* iPod touch 6

Post has been editedfessnekro - 22.10.15, 13:42

Rep: (2)
As I understand it, there are two options for buying a game: the first is to buy the full version inside the game (but this function is not activated, the connection with the center is written and that's all), and the second is the purchase of a guitar. But judging by the runaway googling, the guitar is sold by a bundle with a game for xbox or playstation for $ 99. Something is somehow all strange.
Strange inscription when trying to buy:

Attached Image

Post has been editedlamborg3 - 24.10.15, 02:46

* lamborg3,
The game center takes a long time to boot up, eventually you can buy

HoRRicH @ 10.24.2015, 05:30*
* lamborg3,
The game center takes a long time to boot up, eventually you can buy

I waited about 5 minutes, and nothing appeared. It was interesting how much it cost to read the comments in the appstore, $ 50 per game on the tablet is strange to give. I understand music licensing is expensive, but at least 1track -1 bucks have already been made, and not for everything at once.

Rep: (506)
It is a pity they did not deliver support for the 3rd iPad, only recently I bought it: \

* Fatal1ty18RUS,
The third iPad is already far in the past)

* lamborg3,
Try to press to buy several times, in the final result should appear

You need to break someone, $ 50 is not an option, too much to press on the buttons to the music. For the money I will survive)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 20:14