Teclast X2 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 '' | Intel Core M 5Y10C 2GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (6)
PictureDiscussionTeclast X2 Pro
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Buying and accessories В»| A source of information
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
CPU : Intel Core M 5Y10C Dual Core, 2.0GHz
Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 5300
Memory :
- RAM:4 GB
- ROM:64 or 128 GB
Memory expansion :
- TF card up to 128GB (Note that the card reader is connected via USB 2.0, keep this in mind when choosing high-speed memory cards.)
- SSD-disks NGFF M.2 long up to 42mm. (While drives of up to 512 GB were installed and taken root,1TB drives not tested)
WiFi : 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth : 4.0
Screen : capacitive 11.6 '', 1920 x 1080 (FHD), IPS, 10-point touch
Cameras :
- Rear: 5.0MP
- front: 2.0MP
USB port : 2 x USB 3.0
Micro HDMI : Yes
Nutrition : Separate DC Jack (standard 12V 2A memory) ( Charging from power bank via USB port is not supported )
Built-in battery capacity : 45000mWh (About 12000mAh)
Dimensions : 30.3 x 18.53 x 1.05 cm
Weight : 0.844 kg
Additional features : The tablet has a free NGFF slot for a 3 / 4G modem. Connector for a SIM card (Micro SIM format) on the PM is present, but there is no opening in the case for it.
Attention! Only 1 SSD and 1 expansion card (modem) can be installed in the tablet.Installing 2x SSD and building RAID arrays is not possible.
Additional Information:
Teclast has released a very interesting tablet model called X2 Pro, which almost blurs the boundaries between a laptop and a tablet computer.
Of the features of the tablet can be noted:
- large IPS screen 11.6 '' with a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Intel Core M 5Y10C 2.0GHz processor
- Productive Intel HD 5300 graphics
- as many as 4 GB of RAM, which will not be superfluous, given that Win 10 is used as the OS
- 64/128 GB of internal memory with the possibility of increasing it at the expense of a memory card or a specially provided NGFF slotup to date information on M.2 (NGFF)
- the presence of two full USB 3.0 ports
- a separate connector for connecting the device to the power supply network
- large battery capacity of 12000 mAh
- metal case cover in plastic edging.
In addition, you can additionally buy 2 types of docking keyboard for the tablet (a cover-stand or a dock-stand with 2 USB 2.0 ports), as well as a special stylus that allows you to use the device as a full-fledged tool when working with graphics.
On the possibility / availability of DualBoot is not reported.

The tablet, keyboard Caseandstylusalready on sale
Additional photos
useful links

For filling caps contact the curatorSpe11atQMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedSpe11 - 11.02.19, 21:56
Reason for editing: configuration file for touchscreen and stylus

Rep: (1)
I have already been using this device for the second week.

Overall very satisfied! For work and at home is the thing!
One big disadvantage is that it is heated during games or labor-intensive tasks (such as video editing or autocad drawing).
The core temperature rises to 80-85 degrees and the back wall heats up to 60-65!

In principle, if you put it on the docking station, then you will not feel the heat. But if you hold it in your hands or on your knees, then you can bask in the winter outside: rofl:

WarTunder goes on medium settings (without filtering and with minimal shadows) at 30-35 frames.
Mafia 2 goes similarly on medium.
Asvalt 8 - flies at maximum.

Screen with excellent viewing angles! And this compensates for the fact that the stand can only be installed in one position.

Posted on 11/03/2015 13:03:

Forgot to add. I came with a cracked international version of Win 10. And with a bunch of Chinese software! So immediately put the antivirus and remove this crap, otherwise you will constantly watch ads in Chinese while browsing.

Rep: (11)
* msuab where they took and how much?

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...260&shopNumber=1304671

Great seller on Ali! Very sociable and ready to help on any issue!
I got an EMS delivery of 41,000 rubles. Tablet 128 Gig + keyboard + Russian keyboard stickers + pen for touch screen (not to be confused with stylus)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmsuab - 03.11.15, 15:38

Rep: (4)
Is it possible to rearrange the Windows 10 normal Windows?

Of course) All as on a regular laptop. Drivers can be downloaded from the Teclast website or you can ask the seller to record them.
I use the Windows with which he came. But I cleaned it myself of everything superfluous.

Rep: (3)
on sale I want to take on alik, there are no reviews on him, so many questions!
Is the tablet attached to the docking station? how in general build quality?
and what is the functionality of the stylus pen, or how to call it there ...
Thanks in advance.

Rep: (13)
Why no reviews.Here iseg. True to English.
Short translation:
The X2 Pro has a matte plastic case with a black metal back cover.
In general, this is a well-made and assembled tablet, but I find the corners too sharp and prone to us palms when you rest your tablet. I do not understand why designers made the edges square, not round. With a weight of 851 grams, it is clear that you will not keep it on weight for a long time while watching movies. On the other hand, it's only 51 grams heavier than Surface 3 Pro (801 grams), but Surface 3 Pro has a stand. X2 pro thicker (10.8 mm) Surface 3 Pro (9.1 mm).
The X2 Pro features an IPU AU Optronics 1920 x 1080 16: 9 panel. The brightness is sufficient, but due to the fact that this is not a laminated display, I would like more brightness to help fight glare. The touch screen responds accurately and responds to the lightest touch. Black is not the darkest thing I've seen, but the maximum brightness is 285 cd / m2, the minimum brightness is 5 cd / m2, which is great for night use.
Like all other Chinese tablets on the Core M tested Tech Tablets, the X2 Pro comes with M.2 2242 SSD on 64GB or 128 GB. The speed is good and, of course, a huge step up from the eMMC disks installed in the Atom tablets. And since the tablet is equipped with USB 3 ports, you can fully use it.about Higher sequential read and write speeds without any bottlenecks.
When you first boot, Windows has approximately 44.7 GB of free space on a 64 GB SSD. You can install any M.2 (NGFF) SSD with a 22 x 42 mm connector, but this will require opening the tablet, so I recommend it only for people who have experience in this.
X2 Pro is one of the few tablets that have full-sized USB ports that do not require an OTG adapter. Teclast X2 Pro has two full-sized USB 3.0 ports in the lower left corner, which is one of the key features of this tablet. Ports operate at full speed-USB 3.0 and can power 2.5 "1TB disks without any problems in power and battery life (some tablets require a hub for this). The speed through USB-3 ports is large and sufficient to connect via USB external display display technology.
Attached Image

Tests:
Geekbench 3
Attached Image

3DMark11
Attached Image

3DMark06
Attached Image

PCMark 7
Attached Image

Passmark 8
Attached Image

The X2 Pro has a 10,000 mAh battery, which is about the same as other Core M tablets. The battery life was tested with WiFi turned on, at 40% brightness and a balanced power mode. For the load was used mainly browsing in Chrome with several open tabs, YouTube and several downloads via FTP. I managed to work 5 hours and 21 minutes (10-15 minutes on 6% of the battery). This is about the same as other Core M tablets. If you run the battery saving mode in Windows 10 and decrease the brightness, I think you can additionally get up to 6 hours
Under load, the back cover heats up to 45 degrees, This is not enough to get burned, but not comfortable to hold. Therefore, it is better to run heavy programs and games on a tablet installed on a stand.
Attached Image

In general, the X2 Pro tablet is excellent in all characteristics. X2 Pro is a bit heavy for a tablet - it weighs over 800 grams. There are minor complaints: sharp corners of the tablet, non-laminated display, the glass of which does not have any scratch resistance. If you can accept this, then you will be happy with the X2 Pro (Of course after you install the licensed Windows 10!)

One moreoverviewin English.

Post has been editedSpe11 - 19.02.16, 16:12

It was after this review that I decided to buy it)
So far very pleased. Really close analogs for this cost, I did not find. Plus, you can replace the SSD with a more capacious one, since M2 SATA standard.

Rep: (0)
I bought Teclast X2 pro a month ago. The build is great, nothing creaks. I bought without a keyboard, so I can not say anything.
I had to pay for shipping EMS about $ 60, but for that they sent DHL. Came in 7 days. Windows Russian, just need to tell the seller to install the Russian version. Win 10 license.

At the very beginning of operation there was a problem with the red screen, but it passed by itself. I do not know what it is. Here's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgT4GHeuUd8

Even when loading Vind, wi-fi itself did not turn on, but this also passed, because. The tablet worked initially in the access point mode.

In general, the tablet is the best in its class. Pros: the most powerful processor and 2 full-fledged USB ports.

From the reviews I did not understand a couple of moments:
1) Pen / stylus - what are all the characteristics of it? Is it sensitive to pressure, how many degrees? What is the battery or battery?
2) Connector for SSD. It is not clear - there you get a total of 2 connectors, one already occupied by a regular M2 drive and the other free? Or is one soldered on the board and is there still a free connector where you can put m2 ssd?

1) The touch of the fingers is very sensitive. About the native stylus I can not say anything, because I took the usual pen (not active) and it is similar to touching the fingers.
But with an active stylus, it is fully compatible and can perceive the pressure force.
2) It has one M2 connector with a regular SSD. Accordingly, you can pull it out and insert a new one with a larger capacity. And to roll Windows from a clean sheet.

I solved the problem with the red screen by updating the intel drivers to the latest ones.

Rep: (8)
Ate someone else hesitates
http: //www.gearbest.co...let-pcs/pp_252601.html
$ 377 + 32 keyboard

And here is the device with two axes 10 and Android 5.1http: //www.pandawill.c...dmi-black-p105353.html

Rep: (15)
and android 5.1

Operation System Windows 10 (add Virtual Android 5.1) - just an emulator installed on Windows ...

Bought, received, disassembled. M2 connector two pieces. Tomorrow I'll go to the gamazin for the 256th screw, I'll watch Schaub not fight)))

The percent is covered with a thin copper (or copper-coated) plate, and it is completely sealed with a thermal pad of about 40 * 40 mm. Start the Stalker and raise the settings above average, and your hands immediately sensed the heat))).
I decided not to play around with the heat until I put a normal radiator on it.

Shl. I bought X2

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 18.02.16, 03:30

Rep: (22)
Can I configure a RAID array in UEFI / BIOS?

Why raid on it?))

Posted on 11/14/2015 05:48:

I took 2 pieces in Schenet at 2399rmb with a regular ssd 128gb. On 256mb ssd recognizes? I want to buy. But I can't find the clavs anywhere, they ran out after the sale 11.11

Posted on 11/14/2015 05:52:

It is necessary to correct the description in the cap then. What is already a version and 128GB. And write that this is ssd, +1 free slot. Such a limitation on the volume of ssd is not clear

Rep: (22)
Joskij,
there the restriction is simply on the physical size of the SSD itself (there is simply not enough space in the case).

Posted on 11/14/2015 12:13 PM:

And about RAID, I asked not to start figuring out why he is.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 23:34