iPhone 6S / 6S Plus - marriage
Breakage, malfunctions in operation
What defects do you observe when using the device?
Bubble / wave effect on display [ 68 ] ** [7,53%]
Artifacts seen on display [ 136 ] ** [15,06%]
There are some OS issues [ 145 ] ** [16,06%]
There are problems with the assembly / housing [ 174 ] ** [19,27%]
None of the above [ 470 ] ** [52,05%]
Total votes: 903

Rep: (649)
iPhone 6S / 6S Plus - marriage
Description(6S) |Description(6S +) |Talk 6S / 6S Plus | FAQ | Help | 6S purchase / 6Plus

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 03.03.17, 20:29

Rep: (368)
* Isup88 Divine quality. Clay decayed with age)))

Rep: (15)
Isup88 @ 12.03.20, 19:38*
took from the shelf a 6 plus 64, turned around and saw the screen, yellow stroke that for business?

Replacing the backlight on 6plyus worth a penny, take a warm light, with the differences will not be original

SanHeZzz @ 26.12.19, 20:35*
Two weeks later there were unobtrusive clicking home button

This happens when changing the display quickly. Button is actually there loose. The buying in MTS, is not an indication that there has not climbed. ps. check the display of originality. you never know what slipped

Post has been editedGoogigo - 23.03.20, 20:58

Rep: (0)
Hello! Please help in following problem: a couple of weeks ago, there were problems with a home wi-fi, speed, virtually none. At first I thought the problem with the router, but the wired internet normal speed, and other family members do not have a problem with it, just me and only home. In other places where there is wi-fi, everything works like clockwork ... Shoveled Internet, dropped the installation, add the dns, nothing helps. Can you tell me what's the problem? Thanks.

Children faced with such a problem. I do not know where to find a solution, or even that google
On the phone is not working microphone, the recording on the video it works fine, but talking very noisy and very difficult to hear, at the same time do not always, sometimes working properly, sometimes not. Noise is not a mechanical, a feeling that the recording volume to maximum unscrewed
Tell me, please, what can it be?

Lord, I'm sorry if you are not in the theme! Faced with this problem, IPhone 6 itself removed some photos, but then regained them, so in the messenger has disabled access to the terminals after a hard reset, all restored. As for me, the incident itself is quite interesting. Who is faced with? What could be the reason?
Just note that memory at that time was filled to capacity, whether it be as it is connected?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 16:29