> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

29 pagesV  « < 26 27 28 29 > »  

> Spotify Music | [IPhone] [iPad]
maxipon
Message#1
16.10.15, 19:22
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14871
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Spotify Music download

Version: 8.4.78
Catalog:Multimedia
Last update of the program in the header:06.11.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Connect to the music service Spotify.

Description:
Spotify is a music service with a lot of foreign, as well as some Russian online music.
You can register with Spotify using a VPN (USA, UK, etc supported countries). About the service itself, registration and what can be found on the Internet I will not tell here, but I will tell only about Spotify specifically on the iPhone / iPad
The program asks for the Internet, but you can enable offline - mode in the settings (works only in the premium version)

Instructions for use:
To download the latest version of Spotify Music on iDevice, you need an American (or other supported countries) Apple ID.
Since you use Spotify outside the supported countries, the program will ask for authorization every two weeks. My first authorization passed without problems, I don’t know how others will have it. Further, when there is a window of something like "Login failed. You can use Spotify abroad for 14 days", you need a VPN of one of the supported countries (they do not include Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and others). Download the program, for example, TunnelBear VPN or google how to configure the VPN manually, select the country in which the account was logged in (for example, I have UK), go to Spotify Music and log in. Enjoying the music further until Spotify gives the same error again and does the same.

On ios, in contrast to windows / osx version, in addition to the quality of playback, everything is very much curtailed in the free version: advertising, playback only shuffle and you can not switch songs. BUT when you put Spotify Music on ios for the first time, you may be offered a premium weekly trial, you can try out the service with all the possibilities during the week. Well, after that, in order to expand the possibilities, there are two ways out: either using a tweak with a jailbreak or trying to pay. One of the ways I have testedPremium for $ 1 for three months. You can also get a premium in the application itself on the iphone / ipad, by going to the settings and pressing get premium and paying through itunes, though if you are satisfied with the price of 799r per month. Well, then google to help you. Also share in this topic if you find more working ways to pay and receive a premium for an adequate price.

iMessage: Yes
Tongue: English
Developer: Spotify
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: https://www.spotify.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotify-music/id324684580

Download: Attached fileSpotify_Music_8.4.78.ipa (61.94 MB)
Archive:
Story:
8.4.78 Nov 5, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability and performance issues
8.4.77 Oct 25, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues when casting to other devices
8.4.76 Oct 24, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed volume issues with Spotify Connect.
8.4.75 Oct 15, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.74 Oct 8, 2018
Bug fixes include:
If the screen goes
8.4.73 Oct 1, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- where was the player was skipping twice
8.4.72 Sep 24, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability and performance issues
- Fixed radio feedback causing overlapping delays
8.4.71 Sep 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- podcast episodes had their timestamp label duplicated
8.4.70 Sep 10, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.69 Aug 30, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue when clicking external links
8.4.67 Aug 21, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed one issue where the devices were found.
8.4.66 Aug 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.65 Aug 9, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue with long track names.
- Fixed accessibility issue.
8.4.62 Jul 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue where Spotify would hang around midnight in some circumstances.
8.4.61 Jul 6, 2018
8.4.53 May 15, 2018
8.4.52 May 7, 2018
8.4.49 Apr 16, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.8.4.48 Apr 9, 2018
8.4.46 Mar 26, 2018
8.4.45 Mar 19, 2018
8.4.43 Mar 6, 2018
8.4.42 Feb 28, 2018
8.4.40 Feb 16, 2018
8.4.38 Jan 31, 2018
8.4.37 Jan 23, 2018
8.4.35 Jan 16, 2018
8.4.28 Nov 17, 2017
We’ve now added support for the iPhone X.
8.4.27 Nov 14, 2017
8.4.26 Nov 10, 2017
8.4.25 Oct 30, 2017
What's New in Version 8.4.24
What's New in Version 8.4.16
What's New in Version 8.4.13
What's New in Version 8.4.11
What's New in Version 8.4.9
What's New in Version 8.4.8
What's New in Version 8.4.3
What's new in version 8.4.1
Never miss a festival! We have made a few improvements to it.
What's new in version 8.4.0
What's new in version 8.3.0
iPad users will now find your navigation menu. (Just like on iPhone.)
What's New in Version 8.2.0
What's New in Version 8.1.0
What's new in version 8.0.0
What's New in Version 7.9.0
What's New in Version 7.8.0
What's New in Version 7.7.0
What's New in Version 6.8.0
What's New in Version 6.5.0
New. Now Spotify speaks your language.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
What's New in Version 5.5.0
What's New in Version 5.2.0
What's New in Version 5.1.0
New: Use the LINE Messenger app.
What's new in version 4.3.0
What's new in version 4.2.0
Spotify Music (TWEAKED)
Breaking into
Hacking 0.9.3
Spotium - Tweak for Cydia
This tweak allows you, without a subscription, to use Spotify Music without restrictions. Works only with version 0.9.3.

Requirements:
1. Spotify Music 0.9.3
2. Jailbreak
3. Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
4. PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Step by Step:
1. First of all, download Spotify Music version 0.9.3 itself (previous versions)
2. Add a repository in Cydiahttp://repo.biteyourapple.net
3. We look for Cydia Substrate and PreferenceLoader in Sidium, and the Spotium itself
4. After the respring, go to the device settings, go to the Spotium and turn on all the tumblers
5. Enjoy :)
[attachment = "6951964: IMG_0019.jpg"]

Breaking 1.8.1
Hacking 4.3.0
Breaking 4.6.0 may be relevant for other versions.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 06.11.18, 07:31
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
ai840
Message#542
06.03.19, 17:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 10.01.11

* dr.dorian9,
I meant how to confirm the Filipino number.
for U.S. and Canada ishttps://www.textnow.com
for the Philippines did not find anything like it.
MishaShomo
Message#543
06.03.19, 18:50
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 27.03.10

The made for you tab in the twisted version is not displayed. Can I somehow decide or have I heard enough?

Post has been editedMishaShomo - 06.03.19, 18:51
dr.dorian9
Message#544
07.03.19, 10:37
Andy kaufman
[online]

Messages 4663
Check in: 08.08.10
Blackberry key2

* ai840
choose city

--------------------
MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2012 (+ Samsung EVO850 1TB) + Sony PlayStation 4 + Sony PS Vita Wi-Fi (32Gb) + Mercedes-Benz ML500 W164 (M156 Swap + Stage 2 = 590hp) + BMW E60 550i + Yamaha YZF -R6+ iPhone 6S 128GB Space Gray 11.2 + Apple Watch Sport 42mm + The New iPad 4G 32Gb 9.3
lemonsarenice
Message#545
13.03.19, 19:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 05.06.14

Error 42 in Impactor when trying to install a hacked ipa. who faced?
Gusinski
Message#546
17.03.19, 22:57
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 22.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

ai840
Message#547
20.03.19, 17:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40

This zvizdets some. Finally it turned out to subscribe through PayPal. The account is still Free. In support Spotify write: "we do not see the transaction." How can it be if payment starts in 30 days? So that you go bankrupt!

Attached images
Attached Image
Raproid
Message#548
25.03.19, 03:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1974
Check in: 10.08.09

* AndyCoolPepper,thank you! Unfortunately, it says "this beta is full" on both the Alpha and Beta pages :-(

--------------------
mohikans
Message#549
30.03.19, 15:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 16.09.15

ai840 @ 03/20/19 16:14*
This zvizdets some. Finally it turned out to subscribe through PayPal.

And why not buy a premium subscription on eBay for a hat of crackers, I have been using it for the first month, I bought it for a year, it works without problems, and of course there are many who are dissatisfied, they can cheat anyone, but I know many and everyone uses it. No philippine account, no maps, dancing with vpn and so on. Bought and forgotten, the sea options on ebay, choose any. Just after such dances with tambourines as above, I would not want to listen to music at all)), such complexity with all the simplicity of eBay, just a minute and listen))

Post has been editedmohikans - 30.03.19, 16:14

--------------------
Iphone x
noname2111
Message#550
30.03.19, 16:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 892
Check in: 02.05.15
Apple iPhone XR

And why not buy a premium subscription on eBay for a hat of crackers, I have been using it for the first month, I bought it for a year, it works without problems, and of course there are many who are dissatisfied, they can cheat anyone, but I know many and everyone uses it.

And what exactly do they sell there? An account tied to a family?
I just sit on the family for the second year, for the first not a single problem, I paid for the second in the fall, and from that moment I threw it out of the family three times. The last time I had to change my account, because there are restrictions on changing families (
The seller quickly decides all this, playlists and so on are not difficult to restore, but the collected metadata for you already transfer the hell, which sensations have a great influence on the recommendation - but for me this is important, stupid to get access to music can be in other services they officially work with us ... And for a friend, for example, all the rules, use the same amount, bought from the same seller - here, apparently as lucky ..
I hope in the summer Spotify will come to our market, such a legend goes now, and if there is an adequate price, then they burn with a bright flame these families

Post has been editednoname2111 - 30.03.19, 16:37

--------------------
Obesity of the Sons of the Fatherland
Fights with obesity all other other
mohikans
Message#551
30.03.19, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 371

noname2111 @ 03.30.19, 15:36*
And what exactly do they sell there?

They sell a premium account, both in families and just an individual, laughter prices in general, you can find a month for 50 cents, I bought a year for 4 euros, there are many options, prices are different, for every taste and color, I just read above about the Filipino account and honestly I do not understand all this, the question is why, if you can go in and buy for the same penny. Even if for some reason it does not work for me to the end, 4 euros is laughter in general, much cheaper)), 33 cents or 25 rubles per month, I understand that the countries are different, I have Germany, but I don’t care at all, before that there was Spain, when I took two months for a trial, everything is written there in detail, so what, buy a month for a trial and that's all. My friends and acquaintances use it so much to whom it is interesting to get a penny for pennies. Before that, I used Apple Music, there was a family subscription organized by me, but my family doesn’t listen to music very much, but if I scatter 269 rubles for 6 people, there’s nothing at all about how I like the iPhone sounds a little better in relation to the spotty, so it seems Music just needs me from time to time and this option is ideal, cheap, angry and most importantly bought and forgotten, I would never fool myself as fasting ... and yes, if it works in Russia and the prices will be adequate, most likely, it will be good, although it is I who choose all equally my own version, since for 25 rubles a month nobody will provide me with a service, of course, if recommendations are very important to you, then this is another matter, although as for me changing my account I am very pleased with all the recommendations, in general this is one of the reasons I like exactly spotifay, he picks up the songs better))

Post has been editedmohikans - 30.03.19, 17:07

--------------------
Iphone x
ai840
Message#552
31.03.19, 09:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40

And why not buy a premium subscription on eBay for a header of crackers, I’ve been using it for the first month, I bought it for a year

bought a year, but use the second month? when the year runs, then you will write reviews. on eBay and life accounts sell, buy - try.
I was interested in the process of obtaining the official subscription. as it turned out, it is not easy at all. although a year ago, everything was fine. and PayPal missed payments, and Spotify did not block anything.

Post has been editedai840 - 31.03.19, 10:20
mohikans
Message#553
31.03.19, 11:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 371

ai840 @ 03/31/19, 08:38*
bought a year, but use the second month? when the year runs, then you will write reviews. on eBay and life accounts sell, buy - try.
I was interested in the process of obtaining the official subscription. as it turned out, it is not easy at all. although a year ago, everything was fine. and PayPal missed payments, and Spotify did not block anything.

Well, for a start, I have been using it for 8 months already, the first two have been a subscription for two, and after that I bought it for a year and it has been working for half a year, I also wrote the information to my friends just for those who just want to buy cheap and use, and all sorts of families they will not give you a guarantee either, only an official subscription in your country will give a guarantee of 100%, the rest is all working today, and tomorrow is not for one reason or another, all the more spotify is not officially represented in Russia. I’m not forcing anyone, but your result and my trust will be the same, even if you officially subscribe to a Philippine subscription (it will not be official for you anyway), only I will receive the result in a minute and you will not. Something like this (it’s just information that works), at least for me and heaps of acquaintances ... as well as eternal subscriptions that sell on eBay, believe me, they all work, how long they will work for you no one will answer, but you risk 500 rubles for an eternal subscription (like the eternal), it’s even funny, especially since no one forces you to buy it, there are a lot of options there .., well, I’ll close the discussion, because I wrote, and everyone’s business or not ..

With respect.

Post has been editedmohikans - 31.03.19, 13:16

--------------------
Iphone x
ai840
Message#554
31.03.19, 18:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40

Well, I will close the discussion, as I wrote, but to use or not everyone’s business ..

what can be the discussion? eBay is always a lottery. Yes, and why go there, if on this forum family leaders offer a place in the family for $ 1 per month, without any prepayments for the year, etc.
It's important for me to keep my existing account with all the metadata and recommendations. I can create a new one in any other streaming service. be it Apple Music, Deezer or Tidal.
nanda kurai
Message#555
01.04.19, 22:13
Family farmer
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 13.06.18
Google Pixel 3 XL

There are places in the Philippine family. Contact QMS.
deLp92
Message#556
01.04.19, 23:09
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 04.09.13

And why not buy a premium subscription on eBay for a cap of crackers

And why the hell do every year / month need new accounts? I’m sitting on the spot only for my playlists, I don’t feel like typing again)
shorter is not varic)

By the way, who will like it - subscribe) :)
https: //open.spotify.c...nn99hyVqkQbqHEVQVt5B26A

Post has been editeddeLp92 - 01.04.19, 23:13
noname2111
Message#557
01.04.19, 23:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 892
Check in: 02.05.15
Apple iPhone XR

I came across such a service, sorry if it’s already mentioned here -Smarterplaylists.
Hard enough to master, for me personally, but if you taste it, you can create all sorts of clever playlists.

Post has been editednoname2111 - 01.04.19, 23:35

--------------------
Obesity of the Sons of the Fatherland
Fights with obesity all other other
Vadnov
Message#558
03.04.19, 08:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 13.09.07

* nanda kurai,
There is an interesting, but why so much hatred for Yandex Music? )))))

A little not nice to be honest, and so subscribed, waiting for new posts.

--------------------
C Respect,
Vadim
nanda kurai
Message#559
03.04.19, 09:02
Family farmer
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 13.06.18
Google Pixel 3 XL

* VadnovMusic vrazdeks.muzyka, to put it mildly, poor service.
User1110
Message#560
08.04.19, 22:28
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6
Check in: 08.04.19

Hello, if your friend has an iPhone, then how to download Spotify if your Apple account is registered in Russia?
Vadnov
Message#561
09.04.19, 08:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 13.09.07

* User1110,
Log in to your friend's iPhone with an account for example US, download Spotify and then switch to his "native" account.

--------------------
C Respect,
Vadim

29 pagesV  « < 26 27 28 29 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 00:26