> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Spotify Music | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (2553)
Spotify Music
Version: 8.4.78
Catalog: Multimedia
Last update of the program in the header:06.11.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Connect to the music service Spotify.

Description:
Spotify is a music service with a lot of foreign, as well as some Russian online music.
You can register with Spotify using a VPN (USA, UK, etc supported countries). About the service itself, registration and what can be found on the Internet I will not tell here, but I will tell only about Spotify specifically on the iPhone / iPad
The program asks for the Internet, but you can enable offline - mode in the settings (works only in the premium version)

Instructions for use:
To download the latest version of Spotify Music on iDevice, you need an American (or other supported countries) Apple ID.
Since you're using Spotify outside of the supported countries, the program every two weeks will request authorization. I first authorization was no problem, I do not know how the others. Further, when a window is something like "Login failed. You can use Spotify abroad for 14 days", need a VPN one of the supported countries (which do not include Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.). Download the program, for example, TunnelBear VPN or Google how to configure the VPN manually choose the country in which the account was zaregalsya (my example is UK), go to Spotify Music and authenticate. Enjoy music on while Spotify will not give the same error again and do the same.

On ios, in contrast to windows / osx version, in addition to the quality of playback, everything is very much curtailed in the free version: advertising, playback only shuffle and you can not switch songs. BUT when you put Spotify Music on ios for the first time, you may be offered a premium weekly trial, you can try out the service with all the possibilities during the week. Well, after that, in order to expand the possibilities, there are two ways out: either using a tweak with a jailbreak or trying to pay. One of the ways I have testedPremium for $ 1 for three months. You can also get a premium in the application itself on the iphone / ipad, by going to the settings and pressing get premium and paying through itunes, though if you are satisfied with the price of 799r per month. Well, then google to help you. Also share in this topic if you find more working ways to pay and receive a premium for an adequate price.

iMessage: Yes
Tongue: English
Developer: Spotify
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: https://www.spotify.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotify-music/id324684580

Download: Attached fileSpotify_Music_8.4.78.ipa (61.94 MB)
Archive:
Story:
8.4.78 Nov 5, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability and performance issues
8.4.77 Oct 25, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues when casting to other devices
8.4.76 Oct 24, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed volume issues with Spotify Connect.
8.4.75 Oct 15, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.74 Oct 8, 2018
Bug fixes include:
If the screen goes
8.4.73 Oct 1, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- where was the player was skipping twice
8.4.72 Sep 24, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability and performance issues
- Fixed radio feedback causing overlapping delays
8.4.71 Sep 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- podcast episodes had their timestamp label duplicated
8.4.70 Sep 10, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.69 Aug 30, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue when clicking external links
8.4.67 Aug 21, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed one issue where the devices were found.
8.4.66 Aug 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed stability issues
8.4.65 Aug 9, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue with long track names.
- Fixed accessibility issue.
8.4.62 Jul 17, 2018
Bug fixes include:
- Fixed issue where Spotify would hang around midnight in some circumstances.
8.4.61 Jul 6, 2018
8.4.53 May 15, 2018
8.4.52 May 7, 2018
8.4.49 Apr 16, 2018
We’re always making changes to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.8.4.48 Apr 9, 2018
8.4.46 Mar 26, 2018
8.4.45 Mar 19, 2018
8.4.43 Mar 6, 2018
8.4.42 Feb 28, 2018
8.4.40 Feb 16, 2018
8.4.38 Jan 31, 2018
8.4.37 Jan 23, 2018
8.4.35 Jan 16, 2018
8.4.28 Nov 17, 2017
We’ve now added support for the iPhone X.
8.4.27 Nov 14, 2017
8.4.26 Nov 10, 2017
8.4.25 Oct 30, 2017
What's New in Version 8.4.24
What's New in Version 8.4.16
What's New in Version 8.4.13
What's New in Version 8.4.11
What's New in Version 8.4.9
What's New in Version 8.4.8
What's New in Version 8.4.3
What's new in version 8.4.1
Never miss a festival! We have made a few improvements to it.
What's new in version 8.4.0
What's new in version 8.3.0
iPad users will now find your navigation menu. (Just like on iPhone.)
What's New in Version 8.2.0
What's New in Version 8.1.0
What's new in version 8.0.0
What's New in Version 7.9.0
What's New in Version 7.8.0
What's New in Version 7.7.0
What's New in Version 6.8.0
What's New in Version 6.5.0
New. Now Spotify speaks your language.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
What's New in Version 5.5.0
What's New in Version 5.2.0
What's New in Version 5.1.0
New: Use the LINE Messenger app.
What's new in version 4.3.0
What's new in version 4.2.0
Spotify Music (TWEAKED)
Breaking into
Hacking 0.9.3
Spotium - Tweak for Cydia
This tweak allows you, without a subscription, to use Spotify Music without restrictions. Works only with version 0.9.3.

Requirements:
1. Spotify Music 0.9.3
2. Jailbreak
3. Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
4. PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

Step by Step:
1. First of all, download Spotify Music version 0.9.3 itself (previous versions)
2. Add a repository in Cydiahttp://repo.biteyourapple.net
3. We look for Cydia Substrate and PreferenceLoader in Sidium, and the Spotium itself
4. After the respring, go to the device settings, go to the Spotium and turn on all the tumblers
5. Enjoy :)
[attachment = "6951964: IMG_0019.jpg"]

Breaking 1.8.1
Hacking 4.3.0
Breaking 4.6.0 may be relevant for other versions.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 06.11.18, 07:31
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (3)
iPhone 6. iOS 9.0.2 does not work.

Rep: (0)
iPad 2 mini iOS 9.0.2 - also does not work ((

Rep: (7)
Version 0.9.3 works for me on ios 6, on ios 7 and above it should work in theory. I added version 2.4.0, but I still can’t vouch for the performance, it also requires ios 7 and above, please check, for now I’ll look for more recent versions, if somebody downloads and unloads version 4.1.0 from apple id, it can put it here, I will be grateful, I can’t do it myself, because on ios 6 I can’t install it

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 18.10.15, 16:07

The problem is that applications are installed and started, but Spotium does not work at all.

* internationall, Did you read the instructions carefully? version of the program is only 0.9.3! By the way, about the spot on ios9, there may be shoals, the sidia is still damp and tweaks are not all plowing. On ios 7-8 it works exactly, there are a lot of demonstration videos on YouTube.

3. Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
4. PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).

I updated the instructions a little, for the work of the spot, you need the above listed, in theory when installing the spot, the sidium itself should offer to install them. post as results :)

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 19.10.15, 02:09

I did everything according to the instructions. But still does not work

Internationall @ 10/19/2015, 12:35*
I did everything according to the instructions. But still does not work

Apparently with ios9, while sidium is not completely friendly, there is no way to check

updated here to ios 9,How did you install the program? 0.9.3 does not stand in any way on ios 9
I installed via ifunbox, did everything step by step as in my instructions, everything works fine, just like on ios6.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 19.10.15, 22:05

P @ nkrat @ 10/18/2015, 16:02*
Version 0.9.3 works for me on ios 6, on ios 7 and above it should work in theory. I added version 2.4.0, but I still can’t vouch for the performance, it also requires ios 7 and above, please check, for now I’ll look for more recent versions, if somebody downloads and unloads version 4.1.0 from apple id, it can put it here, I will be grateful, I can’t do it myself, because on ios 6 I can’t install it

Attached fileSpotify Music v4.1.0 v410000941.ipa(45.84 MB)

Post has been editedGorkhax - 20.10.15, 13:19

Rep: (29)
Gentlemen, how to set the IPA correctly? I do not have a Jail .. I transferred it to a tuna with a drag-drop, I made a synchronization .. like "installation .." and then again a gray icon ..

Rep: (637)
* sleepn0w,
ReadInstalling * .deb and * .ipa.

Rep: (1358)
in version 4.3.0

She does not have Russian localization. Right ?

Hacking 4.3.0
I ask in the cap)

1) Download Spotify 4.3.0 in any way.
2) download Tweak Anywhere 2.7.3-6 (standard bigboss repo)
3) go in and click on the bottom "virtual machine"
4) Click "modify the iPod series model".
-They are there two identical, click on the first !!!
5) there choose ipad air 2 and look for Spotify, then click "done"
6) now go to cydia and download Spotify patches (repo: repo.xarold.com)
7) After the respring, go to the settings, look for a tweak that we installed in step 6 and activate No iPad ads

P.s.
Do not be surprised that you chose iPod and iPad Air 2. So it is necessary)

Checked on iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

* Lavik66,
There is no localization and will not be on any versions, as in the rasp it is not supported.

* Mihanboo,
something on my ios 6.1.3 doesn't start anywhere, although the description says that ios 6 is adapted

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 22.11.15, 06:55

there is no localization and will not be on any versions

Probably will not be. For in version 2.3.0 it is. ;)

* P @ nkrat, Yes you oldfag)
Listen, I checked on iOS 9, I don’t know about others.

* Lavik66,
Well, apparently out of hope that spotification will appear in Russia, localization was done))

Posted 11/22/2015 at 16:19 PM:

* Mihanboo,
Yes, I would be happy to stay at 9.0.2, but at 4s everything is bad there, and now I can’t go anywhere right now, otherwise in any case I will stay without a Jail

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 22.11.15, 16:20

Rep: (80)
Hacking does not work with 4.3, only with 4.0 and then when I play it again, the iphone 5s crashes, it only works with tweak spotify cheats how to repo mystogan.yourepo.com

We optimize the battery we delete Anywhere
Optimize battery usage:

1. Set up Anywhere as suggested.
2. Make a backup on these files:
(i) Library / MobileSubstrate / DynamicLibraries / OTRLocation.dylib
(ii) Library / MobileSubstrate / DynamicLibraries / OTRLocation.plist
(iii) User / Library / Preferences / otrlocation.app.85819.net.plist
3. uninstall Anywhere
4. edit the plist in 2 (ii) to
{Filter = {Bundles = ("com.spotify.client"); }; }
5. Restore the 3 files to their original path

Change the bitrate

Extreme sound quality without Flex:

add / replace the line "audio.play_bitrate_enumeration = 4" in
User / Containers / Data / Application / [Spotify folder] / Library / Application Support / Users / [userID-user folder] / prefs

Post has been editedRoverPC - 23.11.15, 08:29

Breaking 1.8.1 (relevant for iOS 6, not tested on others, but should work):
1. Downloading Spotify version 1.8.1 (header-old versions)
2. We are looking for and putting the BdaySpotify tweak from the turnip repo.hackyouriphone.org/
3. Profit

Post has been editedP @ nkrat - 27.11.15, 00:52

Please reload Spotify-v1.8.1-no-name-cracker- (Clutch-1.4.7) .ipa

* freeatas http://rghost.ru/85rjnrRPP

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 23:23