Gigabyte GSmart Classic - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Classic
PictureGigabyte GSmart Classic
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.06.18, 00:20
Reason for editing: Mini TWRP tutorial

Rep: (0)
Please help!
After updating sound disappeared for incoming calls. The rest - no changes, the sound on the same application. What to do?

Who faced with a problem - you can not select data for Kyivstar? MTS is selected.

pomozhС–t of problems with such a
Attached Image
Attached Image
M
Do not forget to hide the pictures under the spoiler
Message design

Post has been editedolmusi - 13.01.16, 22:12

Vidal CM security? Be surprised post 35, abo just vС–dnovi zavodskС– nalashtuvannya

Hello! Also drew such a problem. CM ulutshatory not touched. ????
Attached Image

How can I set up a camera on it, something would be less noise and grain? The street still okay but the room just horror.

Rep: (813)
fucking society @ 04.02.2016, 22:36*
How can I set up a camera on it, something would be less noise and grain? The street still okay but the room just horror.

Hello! In fact as. It is worth a cheap camera, total, we have what we have.
TrySnap Camera HDRCan something and get

Post has been editedFint01 - 06.02.16, 12:35

Rep: (2)
Ruled byof this instruction(At King antivirus complaining for some reason, so the first King rutiroval, and then put SuperSU).
PutAdfreeand I got rid of advertising.
PutRoot explorerand deleted "gigabaytovskuyu" Update Service (OTA), it is much easier once a couple of months to come to the site and roll to the firmware))
In the advanced settings Wi-Fi asked him to disconnect from Wi-Fi networks in sleep mode.
You can live)

But the sound even vakuumkah from Philips pretty quiet and bass, alas ......
By the way. Per night sits somewhere in the 5% in standby mode.

Post has been editeddev-one - 11.02.16, 22:19

Rep: (2)
about CM Security. You do not need to update !!!!!
Put zhrugoe application for protection, but not delete, update, and do not disconnect the stock CM (mochemu not know that, and what does the CM to the settings, but the delete or update it get Kick (). We are waiting for clarification or updates GB

Please tell me how can the old instead of the new firmware to deliver? I'm checking the file in Recovery gives an error

Post has been editedladrill - 14.02.16, 08:08
Reason for editing: Error in the word

Rep: (11)
* ladrill,
is firmware that region or in error downloaded?

* yurij_007,
Try to disable the Settings =>Time: automatically from the network

Rep: (6)
guys firmware yet?

then came some user called Guest. Takes calls instantly, hard reset does not help ..

Post has been editedpat_ua - 19.02.16, 18:47

Abenus911 @ 17.02.2016, 13:13*
yurij_007,
Try to disable the Settings =>Time: automatically from the network

I Tried - does not help ...

Post has been editedyurij_007 - 19.02.16, 19:17

Hello! Help me find the firmware G Smart Classic (black), I can not find, lay down the phone, pulled back to factory settings does not work Google services that do?

Rep: (11)
* Zhurik78,
firmware -http: //www.gigabytecm...tent.php? id = 340 & type = 2

On Needrom have the firmware for your device for factory upgrade.

Rep: (6)
Filled firmware to Google Drive, as to the office site swinging painfully long. 5 hours of shaking

https: //drive.google.c...5PaE0/view usp = sharing?

sewn through adb as rekaveri the standard through a combination of buttons to get and could not.

Log recovery in two successive combinations: power vol- then power vol +. Description ofsayte.

Posted on 21/02/2016, 16:20

Log recovery in two successive combinations: power vol- then power vol +. Description ofsayte.

Firmware1.044.182 types of .pac for FactoryDownload, .zip for recovery.
Factory, drivers.
After flashing hardreset.Esli hangs on the splash screen, to distort the battery, through the combination of two buttons to go to recovery and more time hardreset.Vso

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 11:16