Gigabyte GSmart Classic - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Classic
PictureGigabyte GSmart Classic
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.06.18, 00:20
Reason for editing: Mini TWRP tutorial

Rep: (-5)
and that he and sd card?

does not again put the app on SD card, despite the fact chtov The selected function STAF on the default cd ....

like 5.1 androyd ...

and that tachem? How it works with sticking. Delay palpable when typing messages.
zvku quiet
5 dead pixels on the screen of the box.

Camera -????? Full) () (_ *) (* (* (worse than Dogee Valencia 2 Y100 PRO although that can be worse Dugi)?

Battery - 5 hours at 10 and 3g hours Wi fi

Bug - can not be used as a modem and access point. simply takes off the menu.

Rep: (0)
After the upgrade does not see the SD card. Maybe someone knows what to do?

Rep: (4)
707robot
and that he and sd card?

i setLink2SD
SD card broke in the FAT32 / Ext2 all rises as you want.

707robot
and that tachem? How it works with sticking. Delay palpable when typing messages.

Touch not sticks with the new firmware. And reports can be UTB off:
"Language & input" ->"Android Keyboard ->Additional settings ->closing delay. "

707robot
5 dead pixels on the screen of the box.
Bug - can not be used as a modem and access point. simply takes off the menu.

No broken pixel.
An access point allows to make.

wotbk86
After the upgrade does not see the SD card. Maybe someone knows what to do?

Can map the problem? Which system is the SD card?
I could throw the old firmware in the evening, but the recovery from sd card is visible?

nemogli would you write how to break sd card on fat to third-party applications were placed on it

and write it possible to remove by means of all sorts of unnecessary root me google newsstand, music, play games drive google `plus hangouts

Post has been edited707robot - 19.11.15, 18:58

Yes, that's 3 weeks all the rules were, immediately after the update the stopped seeing. Map of 16 GB, a hike in the fat32 once was. Through yusb computer sees the card and the phone no. About rekoveri do not know anything, and I know not ...

707robot
nemogli would you write how to break sd card on fat to third-party applications were placed on it

I broke sd card
We download and install Minitool Partition Wizard (freeware) in the complex.
Run click the right bears on your sd FAT32 partition, select "Size" and reduce (at ~ made from 16 GB to 14 GB, 2 left).
on the unallocated space and click the right Bears choose to create:
"Create as" - Primary
"System" -Ext2;
We click "Apply" and wait;

Put the cd in the phone. It may be necessary to installiravatBusybox On Railsand update busybox, exactly nepomnyu, but not hurt.

To install the Link2SD (lushche of convenience store and then apply the patch as hereoverhanging В® Link2SD
Run Link2SD - he asks how we say the second sectionEht4

In the Link2SD:
Throw unnecessary programs should be chosen "to link" (link) to your Ext2 2GB.
Large OBB files (such as cache or ehternal date) throw on FAT32.
Very necessary program you can throw your system partition (to make the system - but gently).

If not, readLink2SDa hat.

707robot
and write it possible to remove by means of all sorts of unnecessary root me google newsstand, music, play games drive google `plus hangouts

You can only fanaticism is not necessary. This program is in the system partition (the one that is ~ 1.8 GB). It is necessary to make other programs to the system has benefits and not the fact that everything will work.

If you update the system through the market, the novelty lies in our Internal (~ 5GB). Refresh can be removed without root.

Post has been editedDeivax - 20.11.15, 01:37

wotbk86 @ 19.11.2015, 21:32*
Yes, that's 3 weeks all the rules were, immediately after the update the stopped seeing. Map of 16 GB, a hike in the fat32 once was. Through yusb computer sees the card and the phone no. About rekoveri do not know anything, and I know not ...

Well, if on a computer running and the phone is not, it must be rolled back ... or at least make rezet.

But first make a point 2-5 (which are lower and pictures look on the link) and see whether the recovery will know your sd card. Just be careful. Then it will be possible to experiment.

translated officialHow to flash firmware
How to flash firmware
1. Copy "GBC_update.zip" in the root directory of MicroSD card.
2. Fully charge the battery. Insert the MicroSD card and unplug the machine.
3. First, click "Enable" button for 1 second, then press the "Volume Down" button. When
GSmart logo is displayed on the screen (Figure I), immediately release both keys "ON" and "Volume Down".
It takes about 10 seconds to get to the Recovery-1 screen. (Figure II)
4. Click the first button "Enable", then press the "Volume Up" button. Release both the "Enable" button, and
"Louder," to get into the Recovery-2 screen. (Illustration III)
5. Press the "Sound" to select the updates from the external storage (Illustration IV), then press
"Enable" button to confirm.
6. Click the "Sound" button to select GBC_update.zip (V Illustration), and press the "Enable" to confirm.
7. The device will automatically update the ROM. Process status will be displayed on
A couple of minutes. (VI illustration) do not perform any operations during ROM upgrade.
8. After the upgrade, the system will return to the screen Recovery-2 (VII illustration), select reboot system and click "Enable." The device will automatically go away on the restart.
9. Go to "Settings">"Factory data reset">"Factory data reset">"Reset phone" ( "Settings">"Factory data reset">"Factory data reset">"Reset phone"), in order to finish the firmware update. Be sure to make a backup of data in advance.

Post has been editedDeivax - 20.11.15, 02:02

I will try thanks.

If anyone needed - the old firmwareGSmart Classic_V1.037.10.zip
The official website no longer exists.

I think that the menu of applications on this smartphone for some is not what it should be on Android Lollipop - here just pop up applications on a blurred background wallpaper, and not white "folder" as the other smart phones with this OS version. How do ordinary?

Rep: (1047)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Gigabyte �
Since your smartphone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new
From now on, take effect.Android Device Section Rules

want to joke with the body?))))

polprobuyte carry pre CM security uluchshayzer and then try to turn the menu body in modem mode)))))) under the DATA USAGE menu item ... MORE, when pressed - knocks - and fly out in error on the homepage throws))) should download the prog with the Market and put back - no interface lag, and the error disappears)))

men - where to get the native rum on it? that was out of the box, with all the junk installed by the manufacturer?

and SD card has not won a problem.

and how to make back anrut?

Post has been edited707robot - 21.11.15, 10:15

Hey . OTG is in it?

And as it set up the mobile Internet? (Ukraine)
And the machine does not want to be connected

How to access the engineering menu? And how to increase the volume of the headphones? And then very quietly audible ...

Posted on 02/12/2015, 00:27:

* # * # 83781 # * # * - opens "EnginnerMode" menu. There is a tab Hardware, but the sound there is no question, by the way, in the menu at many android based devices configured headphone sound.

Posted on 12/02/2015, 00:30:

The device does not support OTG-mode. USB flash drive is connected, nothing. Also, the boot menu (when the phone is switched off and hold down VolUp included) have tests. Management menu:
VolDown - flipping items
VolUp - select
Knock on - back.

Is there a test for OTG, writes that unsupported. Also there is a test that is straight out of the loader calls the 112 on speakerphone.

Sometimes when you turn off / closure of "clicks her" flash / camera, but of course, such a power.

Posted on 02/12/2015, 00:33:

The headphones can hear the sound processor, and some audible noise from the transmitter. Incidentally, when the call to another phone, all TVs in the house with rotten. Just rotten. Microphone - the same as the headphones. It is impossible to talk hands-free, no one can hear me. On Skype too bad govorit.Naskolko I know the microphone sensitivity is increased with the same menu where the headphone volume. Oh yeah, somewhere I saw a prototype of inzherenogo menu would have to be downloaded by the protesters. If you will work - lay here. Speaker "ear" and "rear", "Ruban" excellent.

Posted on 12/02/2015, 00:38:

A little about the program and part of iron:
good processor, the game works fine and dosboks launches vin98layt and vin311. Everything in these fields works fine. Bucket 5.1 fast, beautiful animation. After the purchase of opened "Music" on the song he took off blyutuzu, pressed play, a second music played and then stopped playing at all. And closing the player does not work. The music was just the headphones, and so before complete restart! After updating the system (a few days) through a program standard (50 Mb deflate!) Like the beginning of the work.

Posted on 02/12/2015, 00:39:

Throwing off 1.45 GB movie lag at the beginning of the sound the way it was not, after the update was not there, move the volume slider up the sound appeared, as if you were not surprised: lol:
The main thing that the film lag a little slideshow.

Post has been editedolmusi - 02.12.15, 07:46

Datones @ 23.11.2015, 16:26*
And as it set up the mobile Internet? (Ukraine)
And the machine does not want to be connected

On Kyivstar / Djuice have to go to settings>Still>Mobile networks>APN access point. Up there is a plus sign (create), click it. In the first paragraph, type anything, and in the second: www.djuice.com.ua Now at the top, click on the three dots and save. You will be returned to the menu, select it in what you have written in the first paragraph. Restart the device. Open the top of the curtain, there will be "Data" icon. Click on it. Fold the curtain. Next to the level indicator signal E. When there is a letter on it there are two arrows, then earned the Internet. To disable the Internet, expand the curtain again, click Data.

Posted on 12/09/2015, 21:59:

I forgot more. Necessarily on the menu Mobile network in the point of the network type set 2g only.

* HerrKartoffel,
this is probably because this phone is another launcher. We must look something like a standard lanuchera Android 5.1.

I can not go to rekaveri, proshivku.Zazhimal want to upgrade so as stated above, nothing happened, please tell me or throw off the video and sundry, the new phone, I do daunenok

Post has been editedFonzerrr - 24.12.15, 20:01

Just tell me, a very big noise, how can I fix this camera? Camera standard from google

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 19:50