> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte GSmart Classic - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Classic
PictureGigabyte GSmart Classic
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.06.18, 00:20
Reason for editing: Mini TWRP tutorial

Rep: (2)
Hello!
Tell me, please, how much free memory is displayed on the new phone? This is very important as many manufacturers write 8GB, but they do the main partition on 4GB and the built-in flash drive on 4GB !! Given that on the main section, Android takes up more than 2 GB, then the memory remains nothing at all. Who purchased, tell me all the memory on the main section?

Post has been editedreallusion - 22.10.15, 12:08

Rep: (0)
Um ... so GSmart seems to be the same ... notIs Gigabyte leaving the smartphone market?

Rep: (1)
I want to buy, but there are no reviews, share the experience who has already acquired?

Posted 10/22/2015 21:10:

Found one video who is interested:Video

Guys, who bought the phone, how impressions?
What shoals are found?

I'm going to buy at the end of the month, reviews are also interested :)

Rep: (749)
http://rozetka.com.ua/…c_dg/p4743788/#tab=allfor 2400 UAH great smart.

Appeared review. As I understand the filling rules. But the screen itself and the camera sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilRSXaWyNoc

Post has been editedreallusion - 26.10.15, 17:47

reallusion @ 10.26.2015, 16:47*
But the screen itself and the camera sucks.

want for 2400 full varsh, do not need;)

engineering menu * # * # 83781 # * # *

Route is obtained byhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…2/KingRoot_4.1_eng.apk

Thanks for the code! But who knows how to make the sound in the headphones louder? In this phone this is a problem, in the headphones it is quiet = \

Sound settings are in the codec_pga.xml file. Picking it up to success has not yet led. So far I have learned only to lower the volume of the sound).

Posted 10/30/2015 00:49:

There are also problems with GPS (in some programs: Navitel, Endomundo, a “signal interruption” occurs), sub-domain problems are discussed in thisFly Cirrus 1 - DiscussionTheme with the device with similar xl.

Rep: (59)
Questions to those who have already purchased this device:
a) How is the battery? If you sit in an Internet all day through 2G, will you survive until the evening?
b) What about the external speaker? Loud?
c) How is it with video playback at 720p?

Blacksmith @ 10/30/2015, 20:10*
a) How is the battery? If you sit in an Internet all day through 2G, will you survive until the evening?

Smart with akb 2000 mAh (screen 5 HD), live if sitting in nete 5-6h.

Post has been editedFint01 - 31.10.15, 17:48

Rep: (11)
* Blacksmith,
There was a firmware stock -http: //www.gigabytecm...tent.php? id = 340 & type = 2
GPS - loses satellites, camera rubbish. The rest is normal. For such money, another one was unexpected as a dialer with a large screen suits me. The battery will be fixed after a couple of cycles.

Post has been editedkindralbob - 17.11.15, 11:13

HBsAg @ 10.29.2015, 14:33*

Verified working! +

Rep: (106)
I bought a similar GSmart Essence (true 4.4 Android) but there is no Temka on the topic.
The problem is that they do not hear me very often, and the telephone for work - treshigar turns out.
Tell me / can config files what to pick (root received)?
There is an opinion that the noise level is also wildly powerful .. When shooting a video, it terribly suppresses all sounds except the loudest ones.
Is there a problem on your devices?

Post has been editedAmmbernic - 13.11.15, 22:18

Rep: (11)
Firmware update released -http: //www.gigabytecm...tent.php? id = 340 & type = 2

Rep: (4)
I tried to install the update via "System Update" - not successfully;
I thought that because of the root, I installed the old stock firmware again.
Again through the "System Update" - not successful;
Now I download new firmware from the official site :)

Change (GSmart Classic_V1.044.17 2015.11.18)
1.Improve power management
2.Improve camera quality
3.Solve Android Stagefright bug
4.System enhancement

Post has been editedDeivax - 18.11.15, 23:36

Rep: (4)
On the new firmware (V1.044.17):
Ruth is working (with KingRoot);
I didn’t see any changes in the camera “by eye”, although it may be less than “grain”
The battery drops as before. IMHO the device can be worn only with an external battery.
Touch screen works better.

akkep
Tell me, please, how much free memory is displayed on the new phone?

Internal memory after firmware + (Titanium, LinkSD - pennies):
/ storage / emulated / legacy
free 3.31 GB of 4.96 GB.
/ System /
free 435 MB of 1.89 GB.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 16:38