oleophobic coating do it yourself

Rep: (19)
I cover a large window made of thick plastic. Beautiful window, the entire screen, only collects fingerprints like mad. In general, I read the posts here and decided to try out the tool for car glass - defogger (anti fog), which stood on a shelf.
Effet pleasant. It collects only very greasy fingers (wife smeared hand cream). In ordinary life, if something appeared - wiped off with one stroke of the T-shirt.
But it is a plastic window on the cover. With your phone's OK, I did not try. How long I will not know.

UPD

Yes, the effect is. But it is not very long. For example - a half day / day.

Post has been editedtzarizm - 07.08.17, 18:23

Rep: (0)
"Yes, there is an effect. But it is not very long. Let's say half a day / day."

Friends. read all 3 pages, I did not understand. What does the oleophobic coating and antirain? what effect we want from antirain? Oleophobic - a fearful oil. A antirain - WATER repulsive. What is the relationship? Every day to bother with polish? Wax - also a fat-soluble substance, and thus also cleared with fat fingers. All this is not an option. It is safest to buy a protective glass with oleophobic coating and no steam. At home, nothing like it to do. Or it is necessary to be a good chemist.

Post has been editedSipavel - 11.08.17, 13:14

Rep: (66)
Confirm. Antirain gives a good result.

Rep: (19)
Here is a little article on this subject:
http://geek-nose.com/o...tie-telefona-chto-eto/

And yet in the same topic:
http: //repairscreen.ru...-is-oleophobic-coating

Who are too lazy to read. Apply with your hands as possible. It will be held not long like a plant, but it will.
Although the factory with heavy use is also not eternal.
Use several options such spetsredstv - "Fusso SmartPhone", "Ultra Ever Dry".

Post has been editedvit00 - 30.08.17, 11:48

Rep: (43)
from which plastic is made from safety glass and mineral (gorilla) glass-soveshenno phone very different structures ... For plastic, tactile, antirain not help ...

You are confusing the protective glass and the protective film.
Safety glass - real glass (mineral, as you put it), gorilla glass - just a kind of high strength of ordinary glass, special composition, and if the non-glass window - this film)))
A few times ever to shoot with phone protective glasses - I assure you, it is glass. Cracks, breaks, and beats it in exactly the same way as a simple window.
And, incidentally, it is also cut glass cutter, as a simple window. (No goal cut, just to check)

Rep: (16)
Skifovich @ 20.06.17, 14:17*
and from the nails micro-scratches remain.

Such delusions have not heard: shok:

Rep: (2)
Research @ 13.09.17, 13:23*
Such delusions have not heard: shok:
it is necessary to understand and do not hear ... crawl finger across the screen, never touching the nail?

Skifovich @ 14.09.2017, 00:14*
it is necessary to understand and do not hear ... crawl finger across the screen, never touching the nail?

I do not know what kind of a smart, even my knife is not scratched.

Research @ 14.09.17, 12:01*
I do not know what kind of a smart, even my knife is not scratched
this physically be longer mozhet.Povodite;)

Rep: (644)
* Skifovich ,
Skifovich @ 14.09.17, 12:03 *
physically this can not be

Physics and your posts are not compatible, about the hardness you never heard.
The hardness of the tempered glass is higher than that of many grades of steel (not to mention the nail), so the knife to scratch them in principle impossible.
Oleofobku easy to scratch, and the glass itself may damage exclusively corundum grain of sand, in normal operation, without glass cutter.

fail_unsafe @ 15.09.17, 13:36*
Physics and your posts are not compatible, about the hardness you never heard.
The hardness of the tempered glass is higher than that of many grades of steel (not to mention the nail), so the knife to scratch them in principle impossible.
Oleofobku easy to scratch, and the glass itself may damage exclusively corundum grain of sand, in normal operation, without stekloreza
What are you telling me? Read about the density of the glass and steel, even alyuminievoy.I understand that the nail may eventually form a micro-scratches In addition, many "tempered glass" is not glass, plastic film pasted to the plastic has not crumbled under strike / break.

Rep: (644)
Skifovich @ 15.09.17, 14:10*
Read about the density of glass and steel, even aluminum.

Continues to delight. "Aluminum Steel" ...
And for some reason, the density dragged. Look at the density of diamond and think over the task to scratch it about twice as thick nail.
Something more CSE victims found ...

fail_unsafe @ 15.09.17, 14:27*
diamond density and think over the task to scratch it about twice as thick nail.
I do not understand what is a diamond, because the density of the glass and diamond nesopostavimy.A if you do not understand what plotnrst-uvy.Fiziku need to know in person)

Skifovich @ 14.09.2017, 11:03*
this physically be longer mozhet.Povodite;)

Check out what glass gorilla glass on normal phones.
Essentially all that it is scratched with a thin layer of oleophobic coating screen

Post has been editedResearch - 16.09.17, 16:24

Research @ 16.09.17, 16:21*
gorilla glass
Corning Gorilla Glass even scratched

Rep: (0)
Scratch the glass perfectly clean fingernail is not possible, but the reality on the nail surface has microcracks in the grains of sand that fall dust and small pieces of sand. And the sand is silica, it is and scratches.

Rep: (41)
* Darkness_Paladin ,
Ordered from under heaven: 2 times safety glass - "Nilkin" on Z2 and Lumia 925 which is super duper Premium membership - in both cases came plastic (very hard, poorly Composite Film.) And they call protective glass ...

Rep: (41)
* tdiablot , Fingernail, any, natural scratch glass is not possible, even oleofobku quality can not be hurt ... Even a simple glass, not so tempered / ceramic ...
But metal scratches easily and density there is absolutely nothing to do with ... You've got to look at One unit of weight per unit area at a certain point the application, this principle works stekloreza ....

Rep: (43)
* rogolet I several times to buy protective glasses in stores (connected, Euroset), one glass at me right now the phone is worth, the order from the Chinese package "+ touch glass + protective tool for removing and replacing the". "
And I can assure you all that glass were and are real glass, ready to vouch bucket viskarya.
They fight, crack and break it like glass, not a plastic. Those that have been before, I took off and I know exactly what is on my gnusmas, cracked from the blow to the edge of the fall, then that of his wife on the iPhone, got a few chipped at the edges.
This glass, with no options. Either you sell the Chinese bullshit, or you are mistaken Glass for "tape".

Rep: (59)
* rogolet I agree with you, plastic glass. Try to break one of them and you'll hear the crunch of plastic

Posted 14/10/2017, 1:05:

* rogolet I'm more interested in the rubber protective glass in the use of which it was not)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 20:28