oleophobic coating do it yourself

Rep: (0)
How should one relate to the ability to create an oleophobic coating with one's own hands on a smart or tablet screen and products like
http://www.ebay.com/it...10%26sd%3D151466093163
???

Rep: (-2)
this is utopia .... the process is very simple ... but they hide it behind 7 locks .. since this liquid is sold for crazy money ... about 1000 rubles for 3 ml .... which is bad ....

Rep: (20)
Evgeny_26 @ 10.15.2015, 19:44*
How to relate to the opportunity to create an oleophobic coating with your own hands

No gods burn pots.
Any grease repellent is ready for the role of oleophobic coating. But its durability and durability are already modern technologies rarely used for the mass consumer.

Rep: (11)
And what about this method?http://optimuslg.ru/so...eofobnoe-pokrytie.html

Rep: (7)
* rand0m1zea,
It doesn’t work ... the wax does not reliably lie on the glass, it is washed almost immediately

Try if the money is not ultra ultra dry, s4 active with an almost completely worn coating, after spraying this liquid it has been holding for 2 months already, dirt and fingerprints are not yet disturbed. I bought it for a car. Only if you are not sure what to hold on to the native coating. And there is one unpleasant moment that leaves a slight whitish coating, but when the screen is on, it is invisible.

Rep: (3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHvy_i_dXiw

Rep: (60)
Looks like no options .........

Seem to be.

Rep: (10)
No options) But you can also stick the film. I remember how Star B (something there) used a Chinese smartphone, there was an ordinary un Tempered glass and no coating. It was almost impossible to use without a film - the fingers did not slide on the screen and the sensations were rather unpleasant.

If the device is old or non-standard, then you need to look for a place where this film is cut out in the shape of the device - I recently bought a smartphone and the store suggested that I cut the film directly with me. I cut out, of course, not with my hands, but on a laser machine.

Rep: (6)
Hi, does the image / color change somehow in the place where the oleophobic coating has worn off?

Rep: (152)
Hi, does the image / color change somehow in the place where the oleophobic coating has worn off?

Changes, the image becomes brighter and sharper. Any coating becomes cloudy over time, covered with subtle scratches. You get used to it and don’t notice. And in the spot that was rubbed through an oleophobic once before the glass, the difference is immediately visible. There used to be a Chinese ZOPO ZP900 with a good oleophobic - that's where I personally saw it.

Post has been editedOur - 04.01.17, 15:34

Rep: (1)
Silicone sealant . I apply it all over the glass, rub it to a thin matte layer, wait 30-40 minutes and polish it to a gloss. The glass becomes smooth to the touch, but a drop of water does not spread, you can chase a glass ball.

Judging by what I found on the Internet, an oleophobic coating is almost impossible to make for a long time. From time to time, you will have to wipe it and do it again.

Testing Polish coverage by Nigrin: D

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (97)
FuriousMax @ 02.17.17, 9:03 p.m.*
Testing Nigrin Polish coverage

And how are you doing?

There is no effect on plastic and glass.

Rep: (41)
On Sony XA, I did this:
Sony Xperia XA / XA Dual - Discussion (Post by rogolet # 58547117)
More than 2 months "flight" is excellent!

Post has been editedrogolet - 09.04.17, 18:53
Reason for editing: changed the duration of the experience

Rep: (1)
Now ordered killAqua - domestic water-repellent substance. Let's see how it goes, I’ll post photos with tests. According to the reviews, the guy has a normal flight for 2 months on the phone.

Here is an example of applying to a car glass -https://youtu.be/fvLewmm9KWA

Rep: (8)
Nobody tried an aquapel for a car, walks about a year or 20 thousand km, checked on two cars, lasted 9 months on one, more than a year on the second, but it drove 13 tkm for that time. But I don’t know about how safe it is to crawl with your fingers on it, and then there’s or something else, it’s not always possible to wash your hands

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 20:27