DiscussionBeeline Tab Fast
PictureBeeline Tab Fast, Beeline Tab Fast
Description | Discussion

Device photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
For those who broke the touchscreen as I am attaching a photo marking the touchscreen loop :)
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system:Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
CPU:1.3 GHz, 4-core, MediaTek MT8735
Graphic Accelerator:Mali-T720 MP2
Memory:1 Gb (RAM) + 8 Gb (ROM), support microSDHC memory cards up to 32 Gb
Screen:IPS, 7 ", 1024x600 pixels, 16 million colors, multitouch 5 dots
Camera:5 MPix (autofocus) - main, 2 MPix - front
SIM number: 1
Standards and ranges:GSM 900/1800 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, LTE B3 / B7 / B20
Navigation:GPS; A-GPS
Wireless technology:Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz)
Additionally:FM radio, charging via Micro-USB connector, support for USB OTG USB Hab
Battery:3300 mAh
Available colors:black White

Reviews
Useful information
a small overview of the device + everything you need to get Root
PS: I am influenced by the owner of 2 such tablets, one of them with a split touchscreen, a little later I will make a photo of the disassembled device
Engineering menu:In the dialer dial * # * # 3646633 # *
menu "For Developers"go settings->On the tablet, quickly press 10 times on the line assembly number. A message appears that the mode for developers is available, now in the Settings application, at the very bottom, the item "For developers" has appeared
Increase internet speed:In the engineering menu, enter the Mobile Data Service Preferred check box
Increase available free space after installing all updates:
As many probably know, after installing all updates to our tablet, the amount of remaining free memory is 1.48GB, but it can be increased almost one and a half times, to about 2.35GB, for this we need Link2SD 3.4.2 (this version, others work with errors) we will need:
1: Run the program and remove unnecessary system applications, a list of what can be safely removed (more precisely, what I deleted without harming the system)
- google app
- Chrome
- All biline applications
- Google+
- Google Kiper
- Google Play Movies
- Google Photos
- Google Drive
- Google Play Music
- Chat On
- Hangouts
2: now go to PlayMarket and update all applications for which updates are available.
3: reboot just in case, launch Link2SD look for applications next to which there is an inscription updated
4: having found such an application, open it, click "..." in the upper right corner or the Action button and select Integrate updates into the system (or something like that)
you will be asked to reboot, you will have to do this operation with each application where there is a note updated, after transferring updates of each application to the system, you must restart
5: after integrating all updates into the system, reset the tablet to the factory settings in the system settings
6: now when you re-enter the desktop, take a look at the device’s memory, you will have approximately 2.35GB of free space available, and all system applications that you have deleted will disappear, going to the market>my applications>installed, you will notice that there are no more updates :) now all updates are integrated into the system and will not be deleted even when rolled back to the factory settings. I advise myself that the memory would not be clogged, every time updates to some applications come in, integrate them into the system through Link2SD 3.4 .2 then the weight update will not take up extra memory as it will be transferred to the system partition (roughly the new version of the application will simply overwrite the old one in the system)

Matrix number to order
Sensor number to order
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 22.03.17, 21:15
Reason for editing: TWRP 2.8.7.0
thelensky
Message#22
19.10.15, 20:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 08.11.09

Hello . Can someone post a backup. For early thanks!
edik12
Message#23
20.10.15, 05:23
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 693
Check in: 30.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* thelensky,twrp?

--------------------
Everything is normal.
thelensky
Message#24
20.10.15, 06:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Yes. I would be very grateful.
thelensky
Message#25
20.10.15, 23:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

In short, I won't wait for anyone to go wait under warranty: (
shurik2l
Message#26
21.10.15, 00:07
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 82
Check in: 12.09.10
Oneplus one

Friends of the owners, give photos from the device, plizzz))) How are they? Just the only tablet in its price category with 5 MP)))
thelensky
Message#27
21.10.15, 09:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Check outAndroid section rules - Devices!
4.7 All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler (Working with Images on the forum )

Post has been editedcherva70 - 21.10.15, 18:30
edik12
Message#28
21.10.15, 09:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 693
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* thelensky,wait soon lay out

--------------------
Everything is normal.
edik12
Message#29
21.10.15, 11:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 693
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Who can tell us on the tablet at the bottom which antenna lte, 3g, 2g?

--------------------
Everything is normal.
Sv32
Message#30
21.10.15, 14:51
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 09.09.08

How is it with autonomy?
I went to take the Irbis TX88. Iron is the same, 8 "1280x720, worse camera, 7000 money and for some reason went to the Beeline Salon. I wish I didn’t do that.: D
Now I don’t know what I want, either fast or tab, or 6500 wines. O.O
ing64
Message#31
21.10.15, 17:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 04.01.15
Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos GT-I9502

Sv32 @ 10.21.2015, 17:51*
How is it with autonomy?
I went to take the Irbis TX88. Iron is the same, 8 "1280x720, worse camera, 7000 money and for some reason went to the Beeline Salon. I wish I didn’t do that.: D
Now I don’t know what I want, either fast or tab, or 6500 wines. O.O

Something never found the capacity of the battery on the Irbis TX88 ... But if less than 3000 mAh, then definitely it will quickly sit down, given the size of the screen.
As for Beeline Tab Pro and Fast (I have both), then “Fast” works longer “Pro” by 10-20 percent in time.
Personally, I prefer Beeline Tab Fast.
edik12
Message#32
22.10.15, 17:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 693
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

backup
Referring to twrp backup.

Post has been editededik12 - 23.10.15, 12:20

--------------------
Everything is normal.
Ward
Message#33
22.10.15, 22:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 01.06.08
Xiaomi Mi 8

I can’t get the files from the edik12 backup, archivers are cursing on system.ext4.win000 and on system.ext4.win001, they say they are damaged and that's it. It is observed on win 8, win 10 and on 12 cyan. Tried to pump, did not help. I tried to pull out directly from the Yandex disk through the view - throws out the error of the unavailability of the service, and only on these two files, the rest are pumped out. It seems to me that either the archive was packed crookedly, or the Yandex disk is odd.
If I'm the only one so lucky, and the rest is fine - perezaleyte somewhere or make backup flashlight, I will be very grateful.
llark
Message#34
22.10.15, 23:34
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 03.05.12
Lenovo P2 3/32

It seems that the device was added to the directory, but for some reason it can not be added to the profile .. ((

The device is not bad, but like all Chinese koryavenkoe ...
I began to peel off the touch glass at the top left, probably this is a consequence of strangely made antennas located on the back cover. It seems that their contacts are too much pressure on the board from the reverse side.
The touch sensor is calibrated "out of the box" badly, how to fix it until I found it. The discrepancy is small, but there are erroneous tyks
Another addition to the description. Beeline sells this tablet with an already pasted protective film like many Chinese.
Satellites catch instantly, but there is one thing - usually A-GPS requests data about satellites through data networks, only at the moment of launch. In the same device, Google constantly transmits and receives location data, even if the GPS is turned off ... for the sake of interest, I turned off the location history, which by the way was turned on by default, so the device began to warn that my life would now be slow and sad regarding some of the related services including navigation. I do not know if this is possible now on all devices with Android 5.1 (this is my first). By the way, the Yandex navigator now also works in the background constantly and also periodically requests location data.
Some applications do not work on the tablet. ParomTV, for example, after installation, cursed the wrong DLL and did not start.
On the first day of use, the GOOGle account buggy. No applications were made (I wrote about some kind of error) from the playmarket and the device was terribly dull, although nothing had been installed before. I had to reset the factory settings and re-register the same account. Now the applications are installed and nothing stupid. What it was, and whether it will be again, is not clear.
Another incomprehensible situation with LTE. Beeline sells these tablets as 4G enabled. Now, until the new year, the biline share is in unlimited 4G networks. I also bought this tablet for a stock but another one - where, together with the 4 Gig tariff, they give for four months a month. But the cool thing is that the tablet refuses to switch to the 4G standard, although at this point another beeline card in the 4G router works great and seems to have a maximum of sticks (21 Mb speed back and forth) on the 4G network. I also, like everyone else, when buying, asked for the unlock code, unlocked and installed SIM from YOTA (which works disgustingly in this place) on my tablet, and about a miracle, he began to switch to LTE network, although he didn’t want to biline. What conclusions can be drawn from this? Or in our tablet a defective LTE modem that cannot work normally at those frequencies that Beeline uses. Either Beeline sharomyyzhnichaet and deliberately restricts access to LTE networks giving preference to 3G, so that people spend traffic within the limit on tariffs, and not on free action. By the way, in this tablet it is impossible to strictly choose the type of LTE network, as well as in my case it was with the predecessors (tab about and tab2). In general, who chooses what to buy - think. Although for such money there will be the same crooked Chinese, only slightly worse in terms of parameters (MTS sells the Supra M74LG 7.0 tablet on the same stone, 1k cheaper, but with a smaller battery, half the RAM size, and the camera is also 0.3 versus 5, ).
llark
Message#35
22.10.15, 23:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Lenovo P2 3/32

WARD @ 10/22/2015, 10:41 PM*
If I’m so lucky, I’m alone and everything else is fine

I checked ... I also swear at these two files.
llark
Message#36
23.10.15, 00:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Lenovo P2 3/32

Vitas155 @ 10/15/2015, 15:03*
menu "For Developers" go settings->On the tablet, quickly press 10 times on the line assembly number. A message appears that the mode for developers is available, now in the Settings application, at the very bottom, the item "For developers" has appeared

it's funny if you press less than 10 times, the message "Continue, you are almost there".
is it an android trick?
By analogy, 4 times clicked on the item version of the android, there was a candy with the inscription Lollipop. when he zhmyhaesh it changes color. After it turns purple, you need to press but not let go of your finger, a simple toy is launched, where you need to throw a green robandroid so that it flies through the gates of candy without touching it.
And then we are surprised that the memory of 8 gigs is not enough available ... I wonder how many easter eggs there are stuffed.
edik12
Message#37
23.10.15, 08:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 693
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* WardI'll reload it today and check it out myself! And twrp rolls them? :)

--------------------
Everything is normal.
Ward
Message#38
23.10.15, 09:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Xiaomi Mi 8

* edik12,The trwp archive does not see it, as it does not see the extracted files without two damaged files ... So it’s impossible to roll.
vomihey
Message#39
24.10.15, 18:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 486
Check in: 28.05.13
Google Nexus 7 LTE (2013)

Help is needed. I can not put Ruth and TWRP recovery. On the computer is Windows 10. I can not install firewood. He does not see them and does not install them. I tried as it is written in the cap, but it did not help me. SOS !!!
vitas155
Message#40
24.10.15, 19:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 04.05.11
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

* vomihey
Android ADB driver nagugli under 10ku it is, I can not give myself I can not delete the installer immediately as set

--------------------
PS2 SCPH-50008 FMCB1.94 N / A HDD 80GB PSP-2008 6.60 ME-2.2 PS3 320GB 4.75 PS4 CUH-1006A B01 500gb 3.00 PSV PCH-1008 (Wi-Fi) 3.55 PSX DESR-5500 2.11 DESR-7000 1.31 PSX DESR -5500 2.11
Ward
Message#41
25.10.15, 14:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Xiaomi Mi 8

* vomihey, put firewood from Decker's article, all the rules. Try connecting the tablet to the computer in the device manager to select MT65xx Preloader, select the item "Search for drivers on this computer" and specify the folder with the extracted mtk drivers.
There is of course an option that you have to install from safe mode, as when installing fastboot drivers, but I already had them on win10 laptop and mtk drivers did not swear.

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19 20:52