> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

#ProjectUI | Shell for Android

Rep: (60)
Oreo UI - shell for Android [requires ROOT]
Version: 1.1 Beta

Last update of the program in the header:27.08.2017

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video realization (1.0 Alpha):watch

Short description:
Shell for Android. An interface of the latest latest version of Android.Not to compare with conventional launcher, first read the description.

Description:
The casing for the device with the Android OS. In one application contains its own shutter and the status bar, launcher, pop-up notifications, setup device. Home uniqueness of the project - the existence of threads, which makes a similar Android 8.0 Oreo interface. It works on almost any version of Android without root-rights requirements.

ATTENTION! In the subject PRESENT DEVELOPER! Do not insult, offer their ideas for improving the project!
FAQ - Questions and Answers
Q: Why do I have when opening the curtain - there is a system status bar?
A: Because Google has specifically limited the ability to completely lose the status bar, to ensure that if something happens, the user can safely exit full screen mode (in this mode, the project is). There was an option to completely cut off the possibility of opening the system status bar, but got another problem - because it does not open and custom curtains. You can open the shutter by simply clicking on the status bar, you do not interfere with the system.

Q: I have Android 7.0+ and some notice hangs in the curtain. Why would it?
A: It is necessary. Counter-question: Why do you need on Android 7.0+ Oreo UI?

Q: Why is it sometimes icons in the launcher on the desktop disappear?
ABOUT:I was faced with the global memory leaks. Workaround - removal from the implementation of a full cache. In which case - there is always a reset button above the list of applications. The problem will be solved. On normal devices should not cause much of a problem with the loss of your icons.Implemented method of operative caching. Your desktop icons will remain until such time until you decide to stop working envelope. If there is insufficient memory icons no longer disappear.

Q: Where shagometr, a calculator, a beta version of the camera and other similar functionality that was #ProjectUI?
A: I thought it necessary to deprive the new project from the garbage is not necessary. During the development will add new features, but with raising the question: is it a user needs? WE ARE FOR STABILITY, it is more important.

Q: Will there be a gradual improvement in the functional framework is the launcher?
Oh yeah.

Q: What do you expect?
A: Many things.

Android required: 5.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Plus UI | Vlad Vojtenko (vojtenko14)
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.project.ui

Download: latest version: 1.1 BETA 3
Download onsavagemessiahzine.com
Download from Google Play
Nougat UI version 1.0.6.2 beta

Past versions:
Download: Version: 4.0 Beta 2
#ProjectUI 4.0 Beta 2
Download: Version: 3.0.2
#ProjectUI 3.0 (3.0.2)
Download: Version: 2.1
#ProjectUI 2.1
Download: version: 2.0 beta
Post onsavagemessiahzine.com
Download: version: 1.2
Attached fileProjectUIsigned.apk(1.64 MB)

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileProjectUI-signed.apk(1.07 MB)

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileProjectUI.apk(1.01 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 15.01.18, 22:52
Reason for editing: Publication of links to: groups in social networks and various messengers prohibited

Rep: (9)
The shell is very good, but, please, is optimized for tablets.

Rep: (153)
Just make a reservation: the view of mine, compiled from the results of work on my devayse (lenovo a820, android 4.1.2), so you can also try.
1. Declared the camera, the transition manager (menu?) Applications, "etc." - does not work. Absolutely. ProjectUI closes with an error notification.
2. "Private" status bar does not display the second SIM card. Although at least looks like the status bar ..
3. "Private" shutter gives accessonly to the inclusion of wifi, BT, GPS, and then - all of this is merely labels the system settings (which opens and). About notifications (not working with the CMC, at least, others have not checked) and "sewn" to the floor-to matyugami not even want to "Move" talk curve - it is not even shit - nothing.
4. "own launcher" .. it is the name of a blank screen with an ugly clock widget and white rectangles without any options and add-ons?
5. In the "own multiple windows" Master, author of the masterpiece more money and wants. And there is no doubt that she is the same as everything else.

As a general conclusion: based on research done with (author?) Open source unpretentious (but "under lolipop") System Settings interface, status bar, and (if anyone earns) manager (or just the menu?) Applications. By "pasted" primitive, blank bezfunktsionalny "launcher".
RAM all it asks is not a lot (20-23Mb), but also the meaning of the use to be seen.

Parade ambitions for the author and his classmates. I wonder whether there is enough "development team" he was worth and desire to make this anything working?

* allu_b, Well, I am waiting for such an open and constructive criticism, for which I want to thank you. Perhaps I'll start with a disclaimer and direct disagreements in your favor for some given statements:

Disappointing, but correct conclusion has been described by you. "Parade of ambition for the author and his classmates," a phrase from the loudest of all comments. I do not know who personally you take me as a writer, but I want to say that the project belongs and personally me to school is not necessary, I have learned not in it just for that business has gone.

"Based on the development of open source made unpretentious (but under the" Lollipop ") System Settings interface, status bar, mendzherov ...." I emphasize: on the basis of an "open development, open source." What nonsense you carry? Is, in order to create graphically devaysa settings, status bar, curtains, etc. need to use other people's source code? Rave! There are mainly the work is attached to the chart, that is, work with .XML, in other words, with the marking. Marking personally built from scratch, and in fact, all built from the ground up, there is not even required ready solutions with the Internet.

About departures and shortcomings, yes, there may be someone bugs, this has an explanation. Yes, there nansy in the curtain and the status bar, each user would like to clearly better, perhaps lyulyam that timid to geopolitics do not like the presence of sarcastic quotes, as you said in the "Move" of the curve, but not about politics, we have come to argue. I agree with the launcher was a mistake in the graphical plan, right now we are working on a fix to a human interface and simple form launcher.

About the fact that you object to "multi-mode, for which the author wants money," there is already talk of the need to precisely this function that the first couple even works very fine, though not as functional.

Regarding functionality: you have to understand that the project is being developed on the strength of a month and even what has been presented, it has an idea of ​​"something working." project future is assured, as if you do not turn up hoelos shortcomings, in fact, improve and increase the basic functionality will be present.

I hope for your understanding and that your opinion will change in the future, the more-it's in my prospects to make sensible. Everything has its time.

Post has been editedvojtenko14 - 13.10.15, 22:32

Rep: (37)
Not bad, but still a lot of shortcomings, it is an error in the interface and low functionality (which in the future, I think it will be replenished) Of shortcomings highlighted, non-standard way of opening the shutter, it is not familiar to us all swipe from the status bar, and simply press but nevertheless it does not affect the application performance; and crashes in some places. Of the nice features I want to highlight a night mode (dark theme) which is made quite nicely, despite the fact that the application is at a very early stage of development, and also very funny easter eggs. I look forward to the growth and advancement of the project.

Rep: (0)
Vlad, a good jacket. But there are flaws. The very first version will not prideratsya

* nikitos258, thank you for helpful review.

Rep: (140)
This should be very much dislike your Android device, and as a whole to juzat this "matchlock", sorry ...

* jrs1970 it's not the same for everybody..

Rep: (162)
Vlad Well, here is my opinion:
Appendix certainly raw, but this is the first version.
For wet application in it works fine launcher, tolerable blind, but at the same time working.
Operating the camera and settings, though relatively nothing.
General application submits high hopes, hope will be brought to mind.
Good luck!

Rep: (153)
* vojtenko14, On the understanding and attention can firmly count on. As well as testing new versions, and I do not take offense to criticism.
The idea itself is integrated into a single application processing and optimization of large parts of the interface is very interesting.
But the result of advances paid until deserves close.
There will be praise and gratitude, "after the fact", as they say. While praising proved nothing, do not hold it against me.
Sorry for the emotions. So very great was the disappointment.
Yet 1 kA in the version number suggests, in my view, a certain level of completion.

Post has been editedallu_b - 14.10.15, 22:57

Rep: (5)
This program opened my way into a new life, in a successful life, thanks to the author of this product for their work.

* allu_b, I will do everything possible to project a better quality.

* LexPest13, try) and what the screen size and resolution?

Rep: (4)
Are not displayed in the notification of the application curtain. Applications menu pops up with the brakes. When you turn on WiFi and it is turned off, the icon in the status is not removed. ASUS Zenfone 5 lite, Android 4.4.2

Post has been editedDmitriy92 - 19.10.15, 11:15

Rep: (22)
Sobsno to MonsterUi level for xposed - here as to Beijing.

Rep: (156)
I run the application. The first thing that caught my eye is not very symmetrical arrangement of the text in "welcom-box" and the compressed "Go!" Button. Next vyrviglaznaya tip with an opaque white lining and the "intangible" font. Not all of the canons located, and this is important. Well, after the first prompt crashes the application. Fly IQ256 Vogue, Android 2.3, 480x800.

Rep: (544)
Epic krashnulos when choosing a topic. Despite the message that this is normal, yet it is not normal.
Screw intercept errors.
Bonus:
Attached Image

But it's a start.

I note that on the small screen size looks ugly, all krupnovat.
there are typos in the interface.

For example, here.
Attached Image

By the way, why do items with this screen? Is not it easier to add them not to?

I would like to see a dynamic status bar, with icons that change depending on the battery level and signal strength,
because the first did not understand anything but the percentage of battery.

And blind. Screw swipe, more is not that ...

Vlad, you're not from Zaporozhye there hour? Countryman
:)

Post has been editedA $ teroid - 19.10.15, 17:12

Rep: (396)
I apologize in advance for any possible offense.

1) Why do a lot of items that tell that the developers are not responsible for any damage caused and so the function is not available in the shell? For the similarity? Then: paragraph 2
2) No other version of Android I have not seen such a desktop. What looks like the app is trying to be? Esoi it something of their own, the setting items of paragraph 1, a little extra.
3) Why shell application tries to pretend lokskrinom. I have the phone lock is heard the sound of a double lock and locker does not appear (when you unlock it.
4) What does the word "Click on a topic (pop up an error, this is normal)." This inscription is not valid for normal project and makes take lightly to the program. But when you change the error, too.
5) Why is the choice in the selection menu launcheroa? There should be only one entry for the launcher, and manage themes he has inside
6) include Bluetooth able, off there. How so? In addition, the inclusion of BlueTooth asking Android security system to allow the inclusion does not look.
7) "If not, download it from the Donut group! If you do not have to Donato, you atthchildrensXia (to note selected) to make payments "- that's just how it is called, I have made an application for the first time What's Donut band If I do not have what ??? (I have something figured out, but I have outlined the absurdity of the phrase?.? from the perspective of a new user, download this app from Market, where, incidentally, also there is no group in the description) \
8) On the tapas on the clock, nothing happens
9) The list of applications is not minimized by the button "Back"
10) Android Easter eggs in the original is not called from the first tapa.
11) Strange payment method - "Acquisition of a function occurs by joining Donath-group * again - what Donato group is ???), the entrance to which remains unchanged for the price ..." Author for each function are essential to be paid create a separate group? This is nonsense of pure water. I advise the author to reconsider this point.

My opinion: Vlad, you're too early in your application posted in Public. Here, the forum is nothing but convenience store for him until the place. The product is very crude. Personally, I'm looking at it, not eager to buy it any features for the money (I hope that the logic of this you will see for yourself)

Regards, Alexey.

Rep: (0)
Critics, though not used. Actually, therefore, the criticism that he borrowed not udalos.A not used because logging into the application, read "Hi! Click on the status bar to get a notice," or something like that. Immediately after that, the app has taken off and now on any attempt to open it says that the application unexpectedly quit.
You should have all the same to test more carefully before you put on public torn apart.
Personally, I feel sorry even spent traffic, and not to pay for it with real money.
Android 2.3.4

Post has been editedHedaya - 19.10.15, 18:08

Rep: (1)
But not too early to ask money for it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 15:10