Onda V820W CH - Discussion | [tabletpc] 8.0 "/ 1.84GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Onda V820W CH
tabletpc on Intel Atom X5 Z8500 | 2GB RAM | Android 4.4, Windows 10 | 8 "IPS screen
Description | Onda V820W пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Discussion of gaming on tablets based on Intel Cherry Trail

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Processor: Intel Cherry-Trail Atom X5 Z8300 (four cores, frequency up to 1.84 GHz, 14 nm)
  • Operating system: Windows 10 Home x32
  • RAM: 2 GB (DDR3L)
  • Memory: 32 GB
  • Diagonal: 8 inches
  • Screen: IPS Capacitive Screen
  • Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
  • Camera: Front: 2.0 MP Rear 2.0 MP
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, Wi-Fi: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • Memory card support: microSD, up to 128 GB
  • Connectors: Micro HDMI, Micro USB
  • Work time: Up to 5-6 hours.
  • Battery: Lithium-Ion, 4200 mAh
  • Dimensions: 205 mm (L), x 120 mm (W) x 8.9 mm (H) 355 g
Reviews and tests:
Video Text
Instructions:
Downloads:
Useful:
FAQ:
  • OS licensed?
    - Yes, tablets up to 8 inches with Windows are considered licensed (OEM)
  • What is the actual duration of the work.
    - It depends on the conditions used. The average time of the tablet is 4 hours.
  • What is there with heating ???
    - Z8300 turned out to be a hot guy, despite the technical process in 14nm. Marked temperature in idle 60 degrees in the load 80-86. Intel declares a ceiling in 90. The SB upgrade is necessary because in heavy applications, after a while, the frequency drops drastically.
  • Will there be 2 OS?
    - Currently dualboots are being produced on new revisions. On the old engaged in adding. Downgrade below 10 Windows did not work (sort of).
  • Is there a difference in the 3735f and x5 z8300?
    - Yes, the declared 40% is achieved by modifying the CO, in the nominal percent is a bit faster than its predecessor.
  • Is it possible to simultaneously charge and operate the USB hub?
    - If you solder an additional USB move - there is. As practice has shown, the use of micro-usb for these purposes leads to the killing of the power controller.
  • What are the problems with the tablet
    - Such
  • There is no purchase page, where to order?
    - See "Useful". Shipped quickly, the parcel is tracked, packed securely.Read more..
  • I do not work HDMI !!!
    - Try itthis
Voting results
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 08.07.18, 13:50
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (52)
* vasilizaciya , drop the driver of the wheelbarrow into the windows image via NTlite

Rep: (0)
* Tyas123,
did you manage to do it yourself or is it only in theory? can you share the touchscreen driver? And then in the header there is a link to the shared archive.

Rep: (0)
Added a directory containing drivers (Touch folder from the archive in the header) via Ntlite to setup and the operating system as in the video instructions on YouTube, but the touchscreen did not work.

* vasilizaciya , I did it, the touch during installation worked

Posted on 04/18/2019, 09:49:

* vasilizaciya , Onda V820W CH - Discussion (Post by Tyas123 # 57298848)

Rep: (7)
Has anyone used miroskrin with this device?

Rep: (43)
Hey. Tell everyone. If the option to install androyd without a computer. If a. Yes, how do you tell me? Another question is what and how to make a Windows buck for all firewood including a wheelbarrow. In the subject, is there anyone that has 3 revisions, the android works fine without reloading, what kind of firmware do you have? Can someone explain why in the sn versions there is such a weak sound. In the usual one, if it’s stronger, you can somehow fix it

Post has been editedlisa78 - 24.05.19, 16:23
Reason for editing: M

* lisa78,
the equalizer needs to be turned off, in the sound settings

Evening. Good tell me all. Is this the latest firmware for 3 revisions ?. 2 question where to find firewood for 5 BIOS? Can I link to the off site where there is firewood? The last question is who is using this tablet today ??? As a topic, the dead one is not active. Or I'm wrong???

Post has been editedlisa78 - 26.05.19, 05:37
Reason for editing: P

Who can tell where to download for 5 BIOS firewood

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 11:59