> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Dust: An Elysian Tail | [IPhone], [iPad] Action / RPG (Port)

Rep: (2988)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
version: 1.7
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:17.03.2018

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Action / RPG (Port)

Description:
Dust: An Elysian Tail - we have a touching story, a fantasy world, an anthropomorphic cat, a flying cat and a living sword. Players will explore a bright, cartoon-style world, complete tasks and develop their hero, Dasta the cat.
The award-winning, multi-million dollar sales, adventure finally hits the App Store, with love made for iOS by creator Dean Dodrill! You need a device with RAM on1 GB512mb
The initiator of the development of which was only one person - a professional animator named Dean Dodrill. "Dust: An Elysian Tail" has already come out for a number of platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Mac OS, Windows and was, more than that, good accepted by players and critics. PC version scored 85 points

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1020962158

Attached Image

Tongue : English
Compatibility Required iOS 7.0 or later.
Homepage: Attached Image

Download Version 1.7
archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.03.18, 22:10
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (1420)
Made a translation for videos and chapters
Attached Image

IndexDisk
Repak, I ask someone to collect because I can’t fill in such a volume from the mobile Internet

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 28.11.15, 18:39

Rep: (37)
Very cool and atmospheric game.
I advise everyone who has not played.
Does anyone have version 1.6?

Post has been editedDream_Stin - 29.06.16, 10:08

Version 1.6
- Added support for ipad2 / mini / iPhone 4s (devices with 512mb RAM);
- Extended support for MFI controllers;
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.

Version 1.6 with Russian localization
- menu, text and videos in Russian;
- cut out videos in other languages

ABOUTblacoMail
screen with 4s
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 05.04.17, 22:24
Reason for editing: refilling

Rep: (1)
The game is excellent, took place on x boxing.
Setting ala metrooid or castle. And given that the game was made by one person - 5+

thanks for the advice, I decided to play and sat down all night ... igrulina good enough: thank_you:

At the first clip, in the middle the Russian language disappears, and then the whole game is in English. Version 1.6 with Russian. from the cap. ipad mini ios - 7.1.1

* Prabel,
4s 8.3 everything is fine ipad 4 9.3.1 too. It is strange why it doesn’t work for you

Rep: (19)
Does anyone know where to find 4 things in a clearing of sorrow? There the quest is given by the character Kora, in which the goal is to get 4 souvenirs in 4 mansions, 3 found (a cane, a picture and a brooch), and the last one can not figure out how to get it and, most importantly, where. There is a place on the map, maybe it is there? but then I don’t understand how to get there
Attached Image

UP: figured out how to get through, and all because of inattention

Post has been editedKillermeller - 19.08.16, 13:09

Rep: (2)
Discount up to 29 rub. Already taken)

reload the link, wait soon
reloaded, check

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 05.04.17, 22:25

Rep: (0)
HoRRicH @ 04/05/2017, 21:17*
reload the link, wait soon
reloaded, check

THX)

KillerMeller @ 08/18/2016, 16:19*
UP: figured out how to get through, and all because of inattention

Our attention is everything !!

In the header, the Russian and English versions are suitable for devices without JB?

Rep: (5)
OniPhone 4 started, but hangs on dialogs, i.e. the initial screen saver passes, you select the save slot, you get into the game, there is an entry, the buttons work, you get into the game, you go through several initial screens, the character runs, jumps, hits, breaks, moves on, a dialogue and pipets appear, you can have time to press the PAUSE button, but skipping or skipping without a pause no longer works. It is possible that this is such a brake, but I could not go any further. Sadness i.e. in fact, the game would have been quite playable if not for that.

Rep: (609)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
version: 1.7

What's new:
-Native support for iPhone X.
-Increased visual fidelity for more powerful devices (iPhone 6 and beyond).

Attached Image. Tyrts (Yandex Disk).

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 9:15 p.m.