> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Dust: An Elysian Tail | [IPhone], [iPad] Action / RPG (Port)

Rep: (2988)
Dust: An Elysian Tail
version: 1.7
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:17.03.2018

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Action / RPG (Port)

Description:
Dust: An Elysian Tail - we have a touching story, a fantasy world, an anthropomorphic cat, a flying cat and a living sword. Players will explore a bright, cartoon-style world, complete tasks and develop their hero, Dasta the cat.
The award-winning, multi-million dollar sales, adventure finally hits the App Store, with love made for iOS by creator Dean Dodrill! You need a device with RAM on1 GB512mb
The initiator of the development of which was only one person - a professional animator named Dean Dodrill. "Dust: An Elysian Tail" has already come out for a number of platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Mac OS, Windows and was, more than that, good accepted by players and critics. PC version scored 85 points

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1020962158

Attached Image

Tongue : English
Compatibility Required iOS 7.0 or later.
Homepage: Attached Image

Dust: An Elysian Tail v1.6 (Russian version)

Download Version 1.7
archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.03.18, 22:10
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (15)
By sabzh - I will not download, but the game is known.
It was at the beginning of some kind of console, then migrated from there to the PC. It was on him that I played at it.
This is such an action platformer, with a fairly high level. Fast, dynamic, with a good plot, a big world, a bunch of collectives and other joy.

If you like arcades - definitely worth playing.

From the last released, I would compare, perhaps, with Ori and the Blind Forest. True, I confess that I liked Ori more.

-----

Hmm. Approximately the same author wrote. It was possible to keep silent ...

In any case, the game is worthy and worth the attention. I do not even know if there are such platforms on iOS.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 08.10.15, 19:03
Reason for editing: Better not need the first))

Rep: (1420)
* DarthRevan,
Oh, ori is just a masterpiece, he would have bought it without thinking on iOS

Something the game went awry on 7.1.2, 4 pad
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
On mini retina the same ambush.

Rep: (0)
on 5s your menu is not visible

Rep: (9)
On iPad mini retina iOS 8.4, everything is fine, there are no such problems.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Something nonsense comes out, the game is purely for 8.4 and higher chtoli?

Pliz, put the version on the device without jail

Rep: (36)
Oh god I would not even know that she came out, if they had not accidentally noticed her in the upstor in the new games column. God, how long have I been waiting for her. KACHATKAKHAAT)))

* killa1500
)) not caps

Rep: (229)
* HoRRicH,
On the second minic with 8.1.2, too, everything is in order

* blackkosta
Nitsche do not understand 4 pad in the passage of the chtoli or it is because of the 7 axis, there is no strange half of the screen, although in the reviews and 5s also

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.10.15, 14:19

Rep: (11)
HoRRicH @ 10/09/2015, 2:18 PM*
Nitsche do not understand 4 pad in the passage of the chtoli or it is because of the 7 axis, there is no strange half of the screen, although in the reviews and 5s also

It seems my mini Rerina is the same in the span due to 7.1.2.

Post has been editedFlowers21 - 09.10.15, 18:46

* triperus,
Yes, in the store, too, with 7.0, but the screen is normal only on the 8 axis, checked for 4c

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 09.10.15, 23:08

Rep: (68)
* HoRRicH, and how is it on the old man? Is going?

* DJShadFox
No, when loading level departure

Can anyone put a jail version here, but it does not swing through my clouds

Rep: (1467)
* alhafiz
In the cap there is a version for jailbroken devices.

Rep: (36)
I got very upset. I was so waiting for this toy and what did I get? That is, I knew that it was an ordinary metro system, there are no problems with that. What I did not expect was the combat system consisting of 3.5 combos for ALL the game. I remember the reviews I read on it: they almost promised the DMC in terms of combat, but it turned out to be dull. Even the picture does not save it. Pichal

Rep: (6)
even if the Russian gash. You only need to play the game for the sake of the plot, and I’m rather lazy to read it in English (((

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 9:41 p.m.