Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 61
Check in: 14.12.13

ASUS ZenWatch 2
WI501Q / WI502Q
Attached Image

|

����������� ���� download

| Discussion | ZenWatch first generation | Android Wear | Dials for Android Wear | Programs for Android Wear

In the subject are all Forum Rules | Rules section "Wearable electronics"

before asking a question we read
  • Before asking a question, use search by topic. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation. For posts with a rating below zero will be given special attention.
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

Options colors of the case and straps
a photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Characteristics of models
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz Processor
Operating System Android Wear
Memory 512 MB RAM
Storage 4GB eMMC Flash
Display AMOLED 1.45 "
280x280, 273ppi Touch Display
Sensor 6-Axis (A + G) with Sensor-hub
Audio Built-in microphone
Battery 300mAh
Features
Cover Lens: 2.5D Curved Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Water Resistance: IP67
Communication: Bluetooth4.1 + WiFi
Dimensions
45.2 x 37.2 x 10.4 ~ 11.8 mm (LxWxH)

In the model WI502Q - no dynamics! Be careful!

ASUS ZenWatch 2 (WI501Q)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz Processor
Operating System Android Wear
Memory 512 MB RAM
Storage 4GB eMMC Flash
Display AMOLED 1.63 "
320x320, 278ppi Touch Display
Sensor 6-Axis (A + G) with Sensor-hub
Audio Built-in microphone
Battery 400mAh
Features
Cover Lens: 2.5D Curved Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Water Resistance: IP67
Communication: Bluetooth4.1 + WiFi
Dimensions
49.6 x 40.7 x 9.4 ~ 10.9 mm (LxWxH)

Firmware
Attention! Everything you do, do at your own peril and risk!
AW firmware
1. Go to the developer menu, and enable debugging by ADB
2. Download and installDraversandFastboot
3. Download the firmwareWI501Qor firmwareWI502Q. We rename the archive for convenience, for example, 1.zip and place it at C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Minimal ADB and Fastboot
4. Turn off the clock.
5. Clamp the power button, and when the Asus logo appears, make a swipe from the upper right corner to the lower left. At the top of the screen, Recovery mode should appear. Navigating the menu - swipe up and down. confirmation - button, or svayp left-right.
6. Go to the "apply update from ADB"
7. From the desktop, launch Minimal ADB and Fastboot
8. To check the correctness of the connection of the clock, type adb devices. First the daemon starts. When re-introducing adb devices, the clock should appear as a set of numbers.
9. Type adb sideload 1.zip. The firmware process should go, which will be displayed in%.
10. After the firmware, it is recommended to make a full wipe clock.
11. If a wipe clock is made, remove all paired watches from the phone, since the clock number will change!
12. After wipe, I recommend reinstalling the clock software on the phone. Otherwise, not everything will work correctly. For example, the sleep tracker will disappear.

Firmware and folders if the method did not work above.
At one's own risk!
ASUS ZenWatch 2 (Post lynxchathere)
Thankslynxchat

Upgrade to AW2
AW2 Firmwaretake awayhere

For those who are not satisfied with AW2, the way to roll back to AW
Only at your own risk !!! In the case of bricks, I do not blame!
Video instruction

Refinement on rollback fromDamirKh
It is necessary to upload three files (only two are written in the video instructions, so it did not work) in the following order:
1. fastboot flash system system.simg
2. fastboot flash boot boot.img
3. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
4. fastboot -w
5. fastboot reboot
All files can be downloaded or under the video instruction.

For those who strongly do not want AW 2
All risks on YOU!
Instruction

Instructions and explanations for the owners of Chinaphone
get in touch with the problems encountered after upgrading the watch to Android Wear 2.0, namely: the blade of the watch, not working notifications, voice input and search. Solution to the problem.

Brief introductory course. (That wouldn’t be questions why I’ve had a test and so on) The latest update is very tightly tied up with Google Play services, so any attempts to customize it and cut appetites, and installing alterations will lead to a crash of work with the clock.

For this, when working with a smartphone (regardless of the global version, or the Chinese test did not grow) problems arise.

Now to the point.

After updating the clock, you must reset the clock. Delete Android Wear, delete Asus manager.
Clear and erase Google data services, framework, market. Reload with cleaning davlik cache.
Connect with phone
Install Google search, select the beta test in the bottom of the play market, wait until it is updated and accept, then make Google search system. If the answer does not work in the voiceover, then reinstall the service itself.

In the case of xaomi, this is enough.

In more severe cases, for example, maze and flame. (Since firmware similar to the flash kill the application in the background, third-party, even if it was made systemic), you will have to sweat and so if the first option did not help

We also reset the clock after the update, turn off and do not touch anything.
We reset the phone (before that we save the data and settings you need) After that (using the example of a maze,) it is imperative to install Google services from the app. Making the system.
Next you have to change the launcher for example to Nova launcher version: 5.4 beta 3: Nova Launcher (Post Alex0047 # 63610747) with the add-on for Google search integration as in Google.
Video instruction:https://youtu.be/ClhvsmuS2ww
We do respectively all of this system (yes, do not forget that Google search is entering beta testing and updated to the beta version,
(do not ask me why, I do not know myself, but absolutely everything works on beta!)
Well, proceed to setting the clock, Enjoy and enjoy life, and we curse Google for its not saturated womb.)))))
Google's partner can be removed from Google applications, but Google one time init, we must leave and make the system one.
And remember the problem is not the phone itself, but Google’s interaction with Chinese firmware.

Thanksgh.slava

Note: There were no problems on Xiaomi Mi Note Prime after the update.

Mini FAQ (FAQ)
How does the backlight work
They have two power saving modes with the display turned off completely, there is nothing correspondingly lit and nothing is visible under any conditions, and there is a second mode with the display constantly turned on, but so that it consumes less the screen switches to a high contrast mode with greatly simplified graphics , while the displayed characters continue to glow, but with a much lower brightness, saving energy, and the background becomes black increasing the contrast so that a decrease in brightness affects the quality of information perception less. At the same time, the backlight of the involved pixels works, though in the "polnakal" but always, respectively, it glows in the dark. Unlike Sonya, who in this mode completely extinguishes the backlight and works in reflected light, while greatly saving energy.
At night, they do not shine like a tree, what exactly will be lit depends on the selected dial, in the power saving mode the light is not much, not annoying, but when the screen is turned on full, the light is strongly “like the tree”, there is no light sensor, the brightness is not adjusted automatically on the kopek part, here you need to select the dial and adjust the brightness manually, so as not to be a “Christmas tree”, it doesn’t bother me personally, so I didn’t drive through this setting, but if it interferes at any time, double pressing the button turns off the screen Pressing a button that, as it were completely solves all the issues with the glow.
Thank yym

Setting your own ringtone for a clock
1. From the market install WearMedia.
2. We transfer the melody to the clock, to the Ringtones folder.
3. Reboot the clock.
4. Enjoy your favorite tunes.

1. Watchband - 22 mm. I recommend to attend to the acquisition of the sleeve with the strap. Original bushings will not fit without modification.
2. Check the compatibility of the phone and watch on Wear
How to remove the inscription "OK Google" from the clock face?
Need 5-6 times to use the search, say for example
ok google weather
ok google currency rates
ok google how much will be twice two
the watch realized that you know how to use the search, after that the inscription will disappear from the dial

How to quickly turn on the "Theater"?
When the screen is on twice, not very fast, press the button.
An alert appears on the screen "To turn the screen back on, press the side button"
Disable theater mode - single click

How to quickly change the dial?
a long tap on the current dial, a gallery will appear with available dials

How to change Fahrenheit and miles in the weather forecast for Celsius and kilometers?
open a google card, poke into the unit switch. Or choose C or F, in the settings of Asus Zenwatch Manager

Notifications do not work ...
Enable checkbox in Android notifications

I changed the phone, I want to connect the watch to the new phone, but they do not match, what should I do?
To watch attached to the "new" device, they need to do a full reset.

How to open the developer menu / debug by ADB?
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to the menu About the device
3. Find the item Build number and many times poke it
4. A message appears on the opening of the developer menu.
There you can enable debugging by ADB.

How to take a screenshot on a wearable device?
1. Request a screenshot;
2. Alert about its readiness;
- you press on the notification on the phone
3. Request for a place to save;
- nothing is saved on the phone, the file is dangling somewhere in the cache, it will offer to save either to a Google disk or to mail, etc.

Watch GuideElectronic
For questions about filling the caps, contact the Curator.
Kantona Topics Curator

Post has been editedKantona - 05.02.18, 13:05
Reason for editing: AW2, AW1 rollback, header editing
TechNick.Max
Message#2
08.10.15, 08:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3552
Check in: 18.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

not only 9.99, but 149.99
geritch
Message#3
08.10.15, 14:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3743
Check in: 12.03.06
Samsung Galaxy S10e Exynos

And how much does the battery hold in the end? Day 2?

--------------------
Sony Xperia z1 compact + Xiaomi Redmi 4A + Garmin vivoactive + Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus + Sony SBH52 + VW R340 & Sony z2
pazair
Message#4
08.10.15, 20:59
User
[offline]

Messages 61

There are no people with this watch yet. I'm going to order on the weekend.
geritch
Message#5
09.10.15, 08:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3743

It is clear that so far no one has bought. But buying a cat in a bag is also not cool) They just wrote in the summer that they would hold 7 days, closer to autumn - a maximum of 3 days. As a result, they came out, and how many they keep, even on the official site is not indicated (at least I did not find it)

--------------------
Sony Xperia z1 compact + Xiaomi Redmi 4A + Garmin vivoactive + Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus + Sony SBH52 + VW R340 & Sony z2
OzzyXyZeR
Message#6
11.10.15, 11:08
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 28.09.12
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-AL10

Appeared a few days ago on the Amazon for the 129 green model with a large diagonal, but not with a leather strap. Yesterday I made an order. I am waiting. For a long time he doubted to take it now or wait until they start selling with a leather strap, in the end he decided to buy a strap from the Chinese with Ali))

--------------------
earlier: Nokia E70, Nokia E52, LG P-698, Chigon A720, Amoi N828, Pipo M2 3G, Lenovo K910 dual sim
now:Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-AL10)
pazair
Message#7
11.10.15, 17:07
User
[offline]

Messages 61

And yesterday I ordered 149.99 on Google Play.
geritch
Message#8
11.10.15, 17:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3743

Review in English №1
Review in English №2
Review in English №3

Post has been editedgeritch - 11.10.15, 17:45

--------------------
vla-ra
Message#9
16.10.15, 11:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 24.08.09
Asus p320

OzzyXyZeR @ 10.10.2015, 11:08*
Appeared a few days ago on the Amazon for the 129 green model with a large diagonal, but not with a leather strap.

On bhphotovideo - 125.
kushaser
Message#10
16.10.15, 23:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 06.09.12

I wonder why all Asus zenwatch sites are more expensive than Asus zenwatch 2?
tuznikoff
Message#11
18.10.15, 13:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 12.06.10
LG G5

Ordered. Will be in a week. I will unsubscribe as that.

--------------------
OnePlus 5T 6/64 Gb.Android 8.0 Beta
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
kushaser
Message#12
18.10.15, 13:24
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 06.09.12

Ordered. Will be in a week. I will unsubscribe as that.

Where did you order?
OzzyXyZeR
Message#13
20.10.15, 00:42
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 28.09.12
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-AL10

I wonder why all Asus zenwatch sites are more expensive than Asus zenwatch 2?

Apparently, the policy of Asus. The first ZenVoch went up just a couple of days before the appearance of the second model. And there were 149 bucks too. This situation is observed on the Amazon and Bestbay.

--------------------
earlier: Nokia E70, Nokia E52, LG P-698, Chigon A720, Amoi N828, Pipo M2 3G, Lenovo K910 dual sim
now:Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-AL10)
tuznikoff
Message#14
20.10.15, 09:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
LG G5

Kushaser @ 10/18/2015, 12:24*
Where did you order?
Through an intermediary on OLX

--------------------
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
Vladichka
Message#15
21.10.15, 19:30
Modest
[online]

Messages 706
Check in: 29.04.06
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

Through an intermediary on OLX

When promises to bring and which model ordered exactly?

--------------------
My PDAs: Qtek 9100, Qtek S200, Eten X500, Samsung I710, Asus P535, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch HD, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC One V, HTC One X, HTC One M7, HTC One M7 Dual Sim, Samsung S7, Samsung S9 +, Samsung S10 +
tuznikoff
Message#16
22.10.15, 10:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
LG G5

Vladichka @ 10/21/2015, 6:30 PM*
When promises to bring and which model ordered exactly?

I'll get it tomorrow!
175$

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtuznikoff - 22.10.15, 10:11

--------------------
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
pazair
Message#17
24.10.15, 15:23
User
[offline]

Messages 61

I received my watch today) there will be questions - ask.
Vladichka
Message#18
24.10.15, 19:52
Modest
[online]

Messages 706

I also received today. Black with a blue leather strap. While like;)

--------------------
My PDAs: Qtek 9100, Qtek S200, Eten X500, Samsung I710, Asus P535, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch HD, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC One V, HTC One X, HTC One M7, HTC One M7 Dual Sim, Samsung S7, Samsung S9 +, Samsung S10 +
geritch
Message#19
24.10.15, 20:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3743

So maybe you should do the first review in Russian of these watches on the Internet?

--------------------
Vladichka
Message#20
24.10.15, 21:58
Modest
[online]

Messages 706

I definitely will not do a review, because I do not know how and not an expert in wearable technology. I really like it, but this is a general impression.
I can only say that unequivocally, Asus watches in the picture look much more aesthetically pleasing than live, especially the straps, so it is certainly better to look at them before buying. For me personally, the choice for this watch fell on two criteria - a relatively versatile design (jeans, suit, sport ...) and the ability to put any strap to fit your needs and clothes.

--------------------
geritch
Message#21
24.10.15, 22:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3743

Uh, no one asks you to do a professional review of how they look and so it is clear (all manufacturers look better on the picture than live), they are interested in stuffing, so to speak. How long does the battery hold, interface, speed, etc. It would be quite interesting information, because at the moment about them read especially nowhere.

Post has been editedgeritch - 24.10.15, 22:15

--------------------

145 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 15.06.19, 08:50