> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Tower Toppler | [Arcade] port of the classic platforming

Rep: (501)
Tower toppler
Version: 1.1.0
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:5.10.2015

Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This Windows Universal Port of classic platformers, arcade games of old, known as "Nebulus" or "Tower Toppler". At one time (years commercials 25 years ago;)) this game was widely known in the vast folds over from the restructuring of the Soviet Union, the benefit of its pirated version went to just about any (IBM PC) sold "blue-yellow" "pisishki" that even reflected in the remarkable the novel by Victor Pelevin "Prince of Gosplan. "Well, and" ZX Spectrum "th to" tower "has been spent a lot of time ...
Sasha got up and went for a friend in the corridor. Peter from time to time through something jumped, and once fell to the floor and lay still; Sasha saw a huge blue eyes, sailed right over it and realized that it's "Tower", the third or fourth tower. he got up once to the first half, but when I heard that after the rise in the first tower, you have to climb to the second, and it is unknown what will happen next, gave up and became a prince. But Peter is not the first climb of the tower. (from)

In this game you need to manage to spend a lovely little green creature that namePogo (Pogo), to the tops of the towers, avoiding all sorts of traps and evil robots who are trying to throw you a level or two lower, and sometimes even drown.

You can "fish in troubled waters" between the towers;)

To log on to a specific level of the mission, you need a password (it will automatically be saved by passing of each level). To start over, simply clear the password field in settings.

Control the game is very simple: tap-and-Hold on the left / right half of the screen to move left / right, tap for a shot or turn on the elevator / at the door entrance, swipe left / right - to jump.

The game is free, but there is a banner that you can remove in-app purchase.

Do not forget to proration on the game "5 stars", that you will give further impetus to the improvement of the game (I think to add multi-touch, as now, to catch fish is not very convenient).

Good luck with your game, have fun!

Features:
    The original game has been "sharpened" only under the keyboard, so the touch / mouse is a bit unusual for phone games. However, you get used to it quickly.

Games Review Online: Tower Toppler: the return of the classic game

Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbnsAX8foco

Download:
Windows Phone 8.1 Store: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=b0f90c3d-a986-4970-94b8-faecae01db12
Windows 8.1 Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/c8c600ed-e52c-4189-899b-2b357aaf0449
Windows 10 Shop: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh6c414

Post has been editedsensboston - 09.10.15, 16:12
Reason for editing: permeschenie banner

Rep: (3)
Windows 10 Shop:
Tower Toppler is no longer available.

Windows Phone 8.1 store.
With the computer if you go, do not have the "Install" button. Can only be downloaded and installed manually.
If the link to go to the phone:
This application can not be purchased for your device.

If you click on the line, then:
Perhaps an application is not available in the country or region, it has been removed from the store or a publisher, it is tied to the other mobile operators.

Strangely, I have all the links work. Perhaps even "not reached" to Russia: D Try to look at "senssoft" store (which I, as a developer) - will be seen in my list of apps?

Rep: (48)
sensboston @ 06.10.2015, 13:47*
Strangely, I have all the links work

Links that are working, but can not be set. For the Russian segment of the game is not available.
Rather, the direct link is working, and in the application list by SeNSSoft absent.

Wrote at Microsoft, see the answer.

P.S. Zadolbal the MS with itssanctionsbugs!

Update: we found out that the case in the absence of certificates (for games, it turns out, they are obligatory!). Added certificate and sent the application for certification; see how work.

Update 2: application has been certified, and, according to Microsoft expert assurances, now everything should be OK. Try!

Post has been editedsensboston - 07.10.15, 20:26

Rep: (48)
Thank you, all right, app available :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20, 3:07