> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amazon Fire 7 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionAmazon Fire 7
PictureAmazon Fire 7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Operating system Fire 5.0 OS with support for Android applications
Display 7 inches, IPS matrix, resolution 1024 x 600,171 ppi
Processor and memory Quad-core 1.3 GHz and 1GB of RAM
8 GB internal memory, 5GB free
2 and 0.3 megapixel cameras
3G / 4G no
Wi Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n standart
Connectors 3.5 mm jack, micro usb 2.0, slot Micro SD
Supports Formats Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM / WAVE, OGG , WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC / LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)
Included: Tablet, micro usb 2.0 cable, 5w adapter, manual
Only black color
Price on American Amazon'e $ 49.99.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers and tools
Firmware
Instructions
useful links

"When flashing Do not lower the firmware version otherwise get a brick !!!"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 11.05.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: Instructions for downgrading / unscrambling

Rep: (20)
* ifeka,
Alternative Launcher one-click-script

Rep: (176)
* ifeka,
Like the guy said above, it is necessary to put two launcher, for example, and more Trebuchet Google nau. When you click on a home, you are asked to make a launcher by default.

Rep: (0)
Thank you very much all the work!

Who can faced! The display shows the images and text from right to left and upside down

Attached images
Attached Image

* ifeka,
o.O
Nah, I'm fine.

There is a problem with the registration device.
When entering an existing account an error.
Also, when you try to create a new one.

And I can not put the ADB drivers on windose 10, there is a solution?

Who faced?

Post has been editedzaharys - 11.11.15, 12:38

* zaharys,
You buy yourself or with it?

With Windows 10, the solution is simple. I recommend Googling "installation of unsigned drivers on windows 8.1" (just a dozen all one to one)

Post has been editedgrozaman - 11.11.15, 14:17

I am buying through an intermediary from off site.
With three tablets in only one such problem.

* zaharys,
Hmm. So my guess is that the tablet zaregalsya to another person, the one who bought it first, but forgot to do deregister. On the Kindle Paperwhite is there (an electronic book). Still, various Soup, but Amazon in this respect one policy, try to write in the official support service and describe your problem.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 11.11.15, 16:08

A support is not pleased.
Unfortunately, the device you've contacted us about, serial number [G000 *** *** 0D01], has been reported as lost or stolen. As a result, we will not permit new registrations of this Kindle.
If you have concerns about your purchase of this Kindle, please contact the seller or your local law enforcement agency.

* zaharys,
I thought so. Sorry in general has got the stolen device. Refer to those who have bought. In the future, I recommend buying directly from Amazon, and to deliver, for example, banderolku. I sent for the six day. Total of 4000 came together with delivery. Some Amazon products without any intermediary sends.

Thanks for the advice.
Just strange that two normal with the party, and the third stolen.

In the embodiment with a stolen, you can all but to Use Amazon services, right?

* zaharys,
Try. I think Ruth had to do something to solve, although Dunno. Books do not work, but there is not Android - there is generally only Linux.

I Got Root, set play services and Google launcher.
In general, everything works.

Amazon Services is not available, but it does not matter :)

* zaharys,
Lock and remove in case any slag from the Amazon. He may not be the slag in their homeland, but practically useless for us. At XDA have a list of what you can safely delete.

How to remove all unnecessary services Amazon?

Post has been editedifeka - 13.11.15, 17:20

* ifeka,
Put Ruth launcher, Google services and remove unnecessary services Amazon. But not all! See a list of whatcan be removed.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 13.11.15, 17:31

Rep: (57)
In order not to put a bunch of launcher, try to put a play market program home switch, it will be when you start asking what launcher to choose. Use on amazon fire phone, here I think the same should work

Rep: (6)
Guys, comrades, guys !!! Throw in the instruction in Russian hat! Maybe someone will make the video? I ordered daughter and I lamer these rutah. : Thank_you:

Rep: (17)
CM 12.1
Who is going to try?
Or already have who have experienced?

Post has been edited4en - 17.11.15, 10:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 9:22