> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amazon Fire 7 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionAmazon Fire 7
PictureAmazon Fire 7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Operating system Fire 5.0 OS with support for Android applications
Display 7 inches, IPS matrix, resolution 1024 x 600,171 ppi
Processor and memory Quad-core 1.3 GHz and 1GB of RAM
8 GB internal memory, 5GB free
2 and 0.3 megapixel cameras
3G / 4G no
Wi Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n standart
Connectors 3.5 mm jack, micro usb 2.0, slot Micro SD
Supports Formats Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM / WAVE, OGG , WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC / LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)
Included: Tablet, micro usb 2.0 cable, 5w adapter, manual
Only black color
Price on American Amazon'e $ 49.99.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers and tools
Firmware
Instructions
useful links

"When flashing Do not lower the firmware version otherwise get a brick !!!"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 11.05.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: Instructions for downgrading / unscrambling

Rep: (18)
In general, there is a working way to install Google services and an app store and disable ads.
Go to Settings->Device Options, click on the Serial Number five times and get the Developer Options menu.
There we turn on ADB, go back to the settings and in Security activate Unknown Sources.
We connect the tablet to the computer, download and unpack the archive, run the file 1-Install-Play-Store.bat.
And it works: thank_you:
Attached Image

file
Who is not lazy, post it in the header.

Rep: (6)
There is a working way to install Google services and an app store and disable ads.

I can not install firewood, win 10 does not accept those in the file, can anyone help?

* valery15,
Everything worked for me on the eight.
Try to install the driver manually.
If you do not know how, Google to help.

Rep: (0)
Thank!

On the seven, too, worked perfectly!

And how will the patch behave when the device is updated? Will Google services remain or need to be reinstalled?

Interested in the question of delivery, as I understand who ordered through intermediaries used the usual Airmail?

* Rus37,
Not yet known.
I think it should not be updated in the near future.

Posted on 11.11.2015, 15:29:

* korolexx
Exactly.
I had to write in the declaration that this is an old tablet for spare parts and there is no battery in it.
Reached 20 days in Israel.

Rep: (7)
On xda found a way to get root rights!

Try to install the driver manually.

Thank! Everything turned out, the computer was spitting for a long time, but it was swallowed.

LinkOn XDA, the topic of getting root.
I have not tried it myself, who will do it, accomplish your goal.

Rep: (1)
Hello to all.
Today I bought Fire Kids Edition, as I understood it is the same Fire 5gen.
There is one problem - the tablet charges for a very long time, more than 4 hours. This is normal? If it is not difficult, tell me how long does it take to charge?

* agasf
On the Amazon costs: Time to full charge up to 6 hours. "Fully charges in the case of micro-USB power adapters"

Maybe the charger is weak? What is it written on it? How much does it give? 6 hours is of course a lot for a 3000mAh battery

Post has been editedXperia - 05.11.15, 01:11

Rep: (1)
Xperia @ 11/05/2015, 02:10*
* agasf,
On the Amazon costs: Time to full charge up to 6 hours. "Fully charges in the case of micro-USB power adapters"

Maybe the charger is weak? What is it written on it? How much does it give? 6 hours is of course a lot for a 3000mAh battery

Thanks for the reply, I have not seen this information on Amazon. The charger in the set is 1000 ma, I connected it to my phone and the galaxy charging current also shows 1000 ma.

* agasf
It would be nice to try with another charger, 1.5 or 2 amps, will it be faster?

And yes, the Kids Edition is the same 50-dollar Fire 2015 only with a children's protective case, an annual subscription to the freetime unlimited service and a 2-year replacement / repair warranty.

Post has been editedXperia - 06.11.15, 01:58

Rep: (176)
All services are quietly put, the locale can also be changed. Launcher has not changed yet, we must wait for the root.

I will not translate, maybe later, but there everything is elementary.

Rep: (8)
Rutnul as shown on XDA.
The tablet before rutting was upgraded through PTA. Ruth was a success.
The only misunderstanding that arose was in the * .bat file, in the places where the pause command duplicated it, since for some reason, my keyboard instead of pressing "press any key to continue", did two. So I just made 3-4 pause lines instead of one in each place of the * .bat file where it was found.
Lancher replaced. Before the change you need to install 1-2 alternative lunch, and put some kind of default. Otherwise, by removing the Amazon lunch, you can remain without a lunch at all.
None of the lanchers was able to install any widget - throws in the system settings menu and does not install.
Amazonian programs did not dare to bang - figs he knows what is there, what is not. Recovery, as I understand it, it seems no, therefore hs, how to recover if you kill something you need. You need to wait for an alternative firmware.
Sometimes some small children's programs (2-3 pieces) were put, but did not start.
For everything else - everything is ok.
Attached Image

Attached Image

* kobr13,
Ruth set. Soon I will write about the progress of what I have done. But in general, everything seems ok.
UPD. I successfully put a Google launcher, keyboard, market, etc., etc. Hid almost all Amazon prilagi. It works without problems like, in any case I did not find anything.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgrozaman - 08.11.15, 19:27

Grozaman @ 11/08/2015, 5:04*
Ruth set. Soon I will write about the progress of what I have done. But in general, everything seems ok.

We wait.

* valery15,
So already we are with* Yarchik unsubscribed. Everything is OK, put who wants. Now we are waiting for some CM. By the way, via ADB, block OTA:
adb shell pm hide com.amazon.otaverifier
adb shell pm hide com.amazon.device.software.ota
adb shell pm hide com.amazon.settings.systemupdates

Amazon updates often enough. Route is now for 5.0.1, and in hypothetical 5.0.2 a hole can be fixed.

P.S. To unlock OTA, it’s quite simple to write unhide instead of hide.

Post has been editedgrozaman - 08.11.15, 20:46

* grozaman
Google launcher, memory is not eating?
On the XDA, while only the recovery was filed for CM, Cyan himself is not the one who nags.

Posted on 11/08/2015 21:32 PM:

* Yarchik,
Therelistthat can be safely removed.

Help me please! How did you remove the Amazon launcher and set up Google? Apparatus rutnul.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 16:28