MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | [wifirouter] Settings, help (2015 model)

Rep: (8)
MiWiFi | Xiaomi Mi-router (R2D) - Discussion | Xiaomi Mi-router (R1D) - Discussion | Xiaomi MiWiFi (client for Android) | Xiaomi (club)

Attached Image

One more photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Specifications
  • CPU:BCM4709C Cortex-A9 dual-core 1.4GHz
  • ROM:512M SLC Nand Flash
  • RAM:256MB DDR3-1600
  • HDD:3.5 "1 TB or 6 TB SATA (Toshiba / Samsung) (exteranal SATA III)
  • 2.4G WiFi:2 * 2 (supports IEEE 802.11N protocol, the highest rate of up to 300Mbps)
  • 5G WiFi:2 * 2 (supporting the IEEE 802.11AC protocol, the highest rate of up to 867Mbps)
  • Antenna:External dual-band omnidirectional (2.4G maximum gain 4dBi, 5G maximum gain 6dBi)
  • Ports:1 WAN, 3 LAN - all 10/100 / 1000M ports (Auto MDI / MDIX)
  • USB:1 USB 2.0 (DC output: 5V / 1A)
  • Cooling:Active, specially designed cooling radiator and controlled low-profile low-speed fan
  • LED:- status indicator (tricolor: red, blue and yellow)
  • Buttons:- power button and reset button to factory settings
  • Nutrition:- 12V 3A for 1TB and 12V 3,5A for 6TB
  • Power Consumption:36W
  • Noise level:22dB (maximum 28dB)
  • Weight:1280g

Reviews
Instructions
Purchase
Firmware
KASTOMNYE FIRMWARE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS MOMENT !!!
If you feel the strength and desire to develop them, please announce this in this forum thread and we will try to help in your work on the firmware.

Attached Image

ROM 2.0 stable version Version 2.24.10 (update 4 November 2016) - Attached Image

ROM 2.0 Developer Edition Version 2.23.160 (Update October 19, 2017) - Attached Image
Russian localization for firmware MiWiFi DEV 2.23.160 MiWiFi DEV 2.15.87RUS from galickijj
Localization Instructions
1. Install the firmware
2. We doROOT
3. After receiving the root, open the router via SFTP client, for example through WinSCP or FileZilla
4. Remount the file system into write mode with the command:
mount -o remount, rw /

5. Download the archive with localization and unpack it (to avoid possible problems, download the localization for your specific firmware version)
6. Copy the contents of the unpacked archive to the root folder of the router
7. Overload the router

Sets of localizations of firmware and Android clients from galickijj
here you can find not only old versions, but also new ones that are not yet available through the official website miwifi.com

ROM 2.0 stable version Version 2.6.19 (experimental firmware from Xiaomi with support for English) - Attached fileTB4709_r2d_all_2.6.19.zip (31.65 MB)
Switching between languages ​​occurs in the settings, there you can find a drop-down list with languages

Applications
The official version of the application -1.2.301
Xiaomi MiRouter 1.2.200, PC client for Xiaomi routers
For easy configuration, it is recommended to use Google Chrome, which will offer to translate pages from Chinese.
If Chrome itself does not offer, then after a right click in an empty area of ​​the page, a menu opens that has the item "Translate to Russian". Further, in the translation settings, you can select an English translation, as the Chinese-Russian direction is extremely crooked.

Post has been editedzumbi - 22.01.19, 10:06
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of visibility of a network drive on the latest updates of win 10

Rep: (3)
Who knows when there will be the version on 2Tb?
Promised after the 20th of October.
Xiaomi Router 2048 will allocate 2 TB for backups

Post has been editedvsrob - 30.10.15, 18:33

Rep: (2)
godsha @ 30.10.2015, 17:16*
In fact, the problem is, the directory is adjusted, but after reboot reset. Nor shakes actually have an address list from the message (time specify the same), Transmission downloaded about 1GB and says that there is no more space, while the right shows the amount of free space. Who SSH access, tell me which way mapyatsya shared folders.

I do not understand what happened, but now transmishn working properly, 4 torrent totally rocked and 10GB via the web and through a win gui without errors. Shakes and deals. Rocked here / userdata / Downloads (Downloads folder is created in advance and share the). In shortI plug Transmission works

Rep: (0)
Everything works fine. Set PP plugin. On the phone went on lostfilm, I downloaded a couple of torrent files from your phonemobile browser !!! and drove address 192.168.31.1:9092
Opened vebmorda transmission, selected the downloaded torrents on the memory card and the injection has gone into a folder on the disk of the router. Just originally needed on your computer to configure the transmission vebmorde all right. Hard router create a folderDownloads
In the settings you specify and store transmission path: / userdata / Downloads
All plow. I have a stable firmware.

Address 192.168.31.1:9092 threw to your favorites for quick access in the mobile phone browser.

I hope lucidly explained)))

There is another problem, periodically pumping stops itself and torrents pass into a folder with an error. You need to force them out to start over again and pumping continues ... Here I can not understand what's the trouble.

Lunat17 @ 30.10.2015, 22:10*
There is another problem, periodically pumping stops itself and torrents pass into a folder with an error. You need to force them out to start over again and pumping continues ... Here I can not understand what's the trouble.

And what a mistake writing? I also had, he wrote that there is no place, and then it has become the norm.

Tell me, what a developer setting the switch to the router's web configuration?

Post has been editedgodsha - 31.10.15, 02:11

Rep: (22)
Such a question, comrade has garantiyschik of "popular network of electronics", they often drag new devices with a dead iron, but alive and zero screws. There is an option for beztsenok take any WD60EFRX WD Caviar Red (just one of WD My Cloud), or 8Tb Seagate ST8000AS0002 (from Seagate My Backup Plus). Here xs like and the volume you want and reliability, but Seagete left a bad cake is 7200.11 with a fly SS (and saw a bunch of actual ST2000DM001, whose cache was dying, and the screw worked for 2 minutes with zavisonami in 10 minutes), and WD Caviar Green he died suddenly (2TB, wedged head, although the screw after renovation after a dead power lines repaired in person). While the volume and attracts 8 TB as in any way, but the screw like archive and the logic is not very reliable, and is not designed for mode 24 \ 7. While I tend to 6Tb WD Red, which in general, is designed for operation in the NAS.

PS: Transmission under better juzat remote-gui clients, it is more functional and more convenient, the native Web-based interface of the curve, inconvenient and does not have all the settings. For Windows I have advised above Transmission Remote Gui, for poppy in general, all cool, there can be direct itself off. Transmission client (wherein coolest for poppy better yuTorrenta and other stuff) to control and synchronize with the NAS-version.

Post has been editedKryder - 31.10.15, 02:32

* Kryder, It is believed that not every disc suitable for this role, if there is a transmission, which dryuchit HDD 24 * 7, then a simple desktop HDD will not live long, especially if it is recovered.

* Kryder,
Take two, Red in the NAS, a second periodic backups nas)

Rep: (1)
The cap Set method neta settings for Beeline - how and where to register the gateway? In general, you need instructions on how to do it all.

* Beringiy
You have to start to be accessed by SSH, and then execute the command from the instruction in its environment.

Firmware dev, SSH obtained. how to understand "and then execute the command from the instruction in its environment" where to perform?

* Beringiy
Put WinSCP, come in to the router using the parameters: Protocol - of SCP, the host - miwifi.com, port - 22, the name - root, password sitehttps://d.miwifi.com/r...h?userId=ваш_xiaomi_id
Further, the interface WinSCP uncover terminal (Ctrl + T) and it executes instructions from the instruction.

Rep: (14)
Prompt, type set 2.6.19 firmware English, did not understand where in English it should be?
except that for some reason blocked access to different sites, a page with scribbles China and photos of missing children, are connected to each router, the page opens, it means somewhere in the ksiaomi blocked how to disable?

Prompt, type set 2.6.19 firmware English, did not understand where in English it should be?
On administrative tab, where you can change the firmware into the bottom of the tab-pages, choose from the list of English.

* SpicyBoy
Probably a DNS problem, prescribe Googley server: 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4

Rep: (14)
Beringiy @ 01.11.2015, 18:11*
On administrative tab, where you can change the firmware into the bottom of the tab-pages, choose from the list of English.

Thank plyusik flew, now it is necessary to find some reason blocked sites

Read the thread, I want to ask a question

As I understand it, the distribution of torrents from your device will require some dancing with a tambourine, while still large enough and the instability of the system in the rocking mode.

I think it is better for this purpose is suitable microcomputer Pipohttp: //www.gearbest.co...mini-pc/pp_203363.html .
Together with terabyte screw is the same cost $ 150.
At the same time works under Windows, and for Android - respectively, allow the use of any rocker.

Criticize, please

* otaran,
Did you say something messed up in this thread discusses the router, rather than a mini PC.

* Hawkruss

As I understand it, the distribution of torrents with Xiaomi Router devices will require some dancing with a tambourine, while still large enough and the instability of the system in the rocking mode.

I have three of the router, which cope with the work of the router.

Router with integrated screw, IMHO, should be easy to download torrents - though perhaps one of the forum participants loads the licensed product.

And it would be nice to untie laptop on hands, but I do not see how it is easy and safe to do with Xiaomi Router. Perhaps I do not see a simple solution to the problem.

* otaran,
Problem with torrent-rocker Transmission occurs with preinstalled plug in a stable firmware version, with their own set Transmission in dev-version firmware did not seem to complain, but there dancing with the installation and upgrade required beg Transmission recovery.

The router and the new schools will certainly be corrected updates, and so there is no Enable SSH and do all finished.

If you inclined to buy miniPK for NAS, the fiercely recommend xpenology as a shell.

otaran @ 02.11.2015, 22:50*
As I understand it, the distribution of torrents with Xiaomi Router devices will require some dancing with a tambourine, while still large enough and the instability of the system in the rocking mode.

Once set the transmission of simple-instructions are not that dancing with a tambourine. As for the stability problems not noticed torrent distributed clock at maximum speed, wherein the processor is loaded by less than half, packed memory half. Even when the router is previously checked the downloaded file and the processor was loaded on 95%, web-interface of the router and the transmission still work.
In your mini-PC, in addition to the implicit disadvantages, which will appear after the purchase because of its cost if clear - work with the HDD via USB 2.0, mind as well the cost of the device and count the quality and speed of these ports. And on a subject worth a full 3.5 "HDD with SATA III interface. I'm not saying that Windows on the mini-PC notably prigruzami weak iron, I was once a netbook, something else fun. If I were in your place well-thought before than to give something for $ 100.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/03/20, 23:52