Lenovo P90 - Firmware

Rep: (1899)
Lenovo P90 - Firmware
PictureP90, K80m.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Attention!!! All drivers on Windows 8 to 10 systems must be installed with the driver signature check disconnect
Lenovo AdB and USB Driverpack
ADBDRIVERINSTSLLER
IntelAndroidDrvSetup

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware
P90_S149_ROW_LITE_NO_ROOT. - Root is absent
P90_S149_ROW_LITE.- Root is present
P90_S145_ROW_MLD_LITE.- Root is present
P90_S142_ROW_MLD_LITE.- Root is present

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 10.11.17, 00:06
Reason for editing: k80m_v2.0_1535_1.144.1_4.4.4_with_fastboot

Installing "one-time" TWRP / CWM with PC and get root.
Original instructions are here

Download and install Drivers:
  1. IntelAndroidDrvSetup
  2. isoc_intel_usb-drive
  3. Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_1.0.18.7z(9.36 MB)

Connect the device enabled to the PC, we wait when the device is completely picked up and drivers are installed. We go to the Device Manager and check that the drivers are set correctly:
Connection check
Attached Image

Turn on USB debug on the device.
Download TWRP / CWM file
TWRP / CWM file

Unpack into the separated folder.
This file allows you to install with the TWRP or CWM recovery PC on the selection.
The TWRP or CWM recovery is set to temporarily (at the current session) before rebooting the device.

When USB connected to the device, runlauncher.bat from folder INTELANDROID-FBRL-08-15-2015 (The resulting folder after unpacking the archive.)
In the opened terminal window to dialACCEPT and then Input .
The menu will appear3 Points - the first two selection of the TWRP interface. Paragraph 3 -CWM.zip CWM download selection.
Choose / enter in the item item1 (TWRP with the theme PLAY) Input
Theme "Play"
Attached Image

or clause2 (TWRP with original theme) then Input
Original theme
Attached Image

To select CWM enter3 then Input . In the menu that appears, enter T4 Then input.
The device can load a couple of minutes and artifacts may appear on the screen (even some kind of ripples, do not worry and wait) and after all will boot in TWRP or CWM

Attention!If after entering the Accept text, the menu becomes red means the ADB drivers are not installed. Install drivers.
If, after entering the ACCEPT, the text in the menu becomes red means the ADB driver is not installed. Install the drivers.
If the system does not work on the loaded, enter the device into the DroitBoot mode. You can enter a command from the Line command (for more advanced)
adb reboot bootloader

or a combination of buttons (on the device off the device at the same time, the power button and the volume (+) up to the vibration) then when the device is loaded into the DroidBoot mode, connect to the PC and repeat the launchlauncher.bat .
TWRP makes backup partitions Config, Cache, System, Data. CWM also recovery.

To get root download fileSuperSu.zip , Put in the domestic memory directory and install from TWRP or CWM.

Attention, all you do - you do at your own risk. Neither the forum administration nor I do not bear any responsibility.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 16.08.15, 18:25

Rep: (12)
* master_lie,
Thanks for the temporary TVP. Is it possible to make it constant? With the root of mystic .... on the phone there was a Kingrute APK, before that I tried to put ... I got to the recovery put the superst. Overloaded. I go to the superst, it writes that you need to update the binary file, but does not update. Nevertheless, Kingrute and KingГјser installed miracle. In general, Ruth plows

BezBorodiy @ 08/16/2015, 17:21*
Is it possible to make it constant

So far, only so, but we work on it and perhaps and make a permanent TWRP. Regarding Kinguser and SuperSU, I think you need to first remove both, even in both programs there is a complete removal of root rights and then once again run the recovery and install SuperSU, after which everything will be as it should be.
BezBorodiy @ 08/16/2015, 17:21*
I go to the superst, it writes that you need to update the binary file, but does not update.
Does not update, as it has a problem with KingUser and advise to do what described above

Ruth set up, but with attempt 3 to her. And as it is strange. But it works.

That is, as I wrote above, I had a super su and KingГјser (I worked for King user, although I stitched only super suh =))).
I deleted both ways to delete the most superuser from the applications, deleted the applications, the first time I stitched super SU and made wipes, the root check did not show the root check. Next, did the same thing but without wipes. I go to the root Checker, I check - it writes the root. On an attempt of 4 oh Clazia on the button to check the root, suddenly there were stopping from Super Su ... Hurray Ruth Super Su worked.
The googlovsk applications went down, as well as turned off 80% of applications in the autoload, a bit became more operatives, but the interface still slows down.

Gentlemen, catch our official firmware P90_S142_150521_ROW
https: //drive.google.c...u00lwjrrwm&usp=sharing

I think it can be updated and through the stock recovery.

Master_lie, you can start picking, for example, to embed the root and delete too much.

Rep: (0)
Skip the screens of Build.prop pliz I need to back back!

T.Dukov @ 08/18/2015, 15:43*
Skip the screen build.prop pliz I need to back to put

So it can already be easier to give the build.prop itself? Does not give the forum to upload such files, see text under the spoiler. There is the content of all build.prop
Build.prop content
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
Ro.Build.ID = S100
Ro.Build.display.ID = P90_S142_150521_ROW.
Ro.Build.Version.Incremental = P90_S142_150521_ROW.
ro.build.version.sdk = 19
ro.build.version.codename = REL
ro.build.version.release = 4.4.4
Ro.Build.date = Thu May 21 09:36:38 CST 2015
Ro.Build.date.utc = 1432172198.
ro.build.type = user
ro.build.user = build
Ro.Build.host = Build162.
ro.build.tags = release-keys
Ro.Product.Model = Lenovo P90
ro.product.brand = Lenovo
Ro.Product.name = P90.
Ro.Product.Device = P90.
Ro.Product.Board = Moorefield.
ro.product.cpu.abi = x86
ro.product.manufacturer = LENOVO
ro.product.locale.language = en
ro.product.locale.region = US
ro.wifi.channels =
Ro.Board.Platform = Moorefield.
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
Ro.Build.Product = P90.
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
Ro.Build.Description = MOFD_V1_64-USER 4.4.4 KTU84P Eng.Build.20150521.093527 Release-Keys
ro.Build.fingerPrint = Lenovo / P90 / P90: 4.4.4 / S100 / P90_S142_150521_ROW: User / Release-Keys
ro.build.characteristics = nosdcard
# BEGIN LENOVO PROPERTIES
Ro.Build.lenovo.version.in = p90_usr_s142_1505210935_ww43_row
Ro.Build.lenovo.version.EX = P90_S142_150521_ROW.
Ro.Build.lenovo.sw.Version = P90_150521
Ro.Build.lenovo.hw.Version = Lenovo P90
Ro.Lenovo.Series = Lenovo P90
ro.lenovo.sdac = true
# End Lenovo Properties
# end build properties

#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.lenovo.device = phone
ro.lenovo.operator = open
Ro.Lenovo.Platform = Intel
ro.lenovo.adb = apkctl
ro.lenovo.signalbars = five
ro.lenovo.videocall = false
persist.backgrounddata.enable = false
persist.lenovo.ltetype = CSFB
ro.lenovo.region = row
Ro.Lenovo.sim = Single
ro.lenovo.bqb = pass
ro.lenovo.wificert = no
Ro.Spid.gps.tty = TTYMFD1
Ro.Spid.gps.FrQPLAN = FRQ_PLAN_26MHz_2PPM_26MHz_100PPB.
Ro.Spid.gps.RfType = GL_RF_47521_BRCM
keyguard.no_require_sim = true
ro.com.android.dataroaming = true
ro.com.android.dateformat = MM-dd-yyyy
ro.config.ringtone = Fantastic_Clang.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound = Notice.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert = New_Morning.ogg
ro.config.message_sound = bump.ogg.
ro.carrier = unknown
SYS.LENOVO.ROMUI.VERSION.SDK = 2.
ro.telephony.default_network = 9
persist.tel.hot_swap.support = true
dalvik.vm.heapstartsize = 16m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit = 192m
dalvik.vm.heapsize = 512m
dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization = 0.75
dalvik.vm.heapminfree = 2m
dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree = 8m
dalvik.jit.code_cache_size = 1048576
ro.setupwizard.mode = OPTIONAL
ro.com.google.gmsversion = 4.4_r5
drm.service.enabled = true
Ro.BlankPhone_id = 1.
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib = libdvm.so
apps.setting.product.swversion = p90_usr_s142_1505210935_ww43_row
apps.setting.product.outswver = P90_S142_150521_ROW.
Apps.Setting.Product.Branch = BMAIN.
ro.ril.status.polling.enable = 0
ro.product.cpu.abi2 = armeabi-v7a
ro.config.personality = compat_layout
bt.hfp.widebandspeechenabled = true
net.bt.name = Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file = / data / anr / traces.txt
Ro.intel.corp.Email = 1.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 18.08.15, 18:10

Barrettcrash @ 19.08.2015, 00:34*
Sir, did you try to put it at all? I am through any recovery, I have not tried to put (TWRP, TSM), one feature gives an error.
In general, as far as I understood, it should be installed from the stock recovery, unless of course it is official.
And yes, make a screen or photo of the error that gives.

PS: To flash through those disposable recovery that I provided, I would not advise, since they are not correctly the hectic sections are recognized, but in order to get root or put some patch in full suitable.

PSPs: In general, you look at the risky, without having a full firmware on the hands for the case if the chipper, you install the firmware that is not verified by anyone.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 19.08.15, 13:35

Rep: (1)
Good day.
I would like to know someone already found a custom firmware?
If there is throw off the link.

* DarkNe3S,
they are not yet, because the device is still at the units of people ..... all over the world

BezBorodiy @ 08/20/2015, 08:35*
And who promised? I do not meet the mention at all ..

Android 5 will, according to the plan from Lenovo, but the date is not specified, so we will be or wait and hope or use as it is.

Regarding the loss of communication, I would advise you to choose a region for your location, Ie, when changing the region, as a rule, the Lenovo changes and the modem and network settings may also help.
How to change the code of the code (only for Row firmware):
  1. In the phone, dialer recruit####6020#
  2. In the window that appears, select your region
    Attached Image

3. After choosing confirm ok
    Attached Image

4. After confirmation, the device must reboot into the recovery and apply the change of the region.

PS: do everything on your own and risk and I do not bring any responsibility.

Post has been editedmaster_lee - 05.09.16, 19:19

Rep: (22)
What is your version worth?
OnlineLenovo.K.Ru.For Lenovo P90 there is one vibeui v2.0_1502 firmware (kobe_opensource_s108_141228)
OnlineLenovoobyle.kom.There are a fresh version, but they are all for Chinese versions of Lenovo K80m (P90) CN. Vibeui v2.0_1523 (k80m_usr_s143_1506021131_ww43_cn), and older v2.0_1521, v2.0_1512.
Maybe there is a Chinese who has selected and told what has changed :)

Post has been editedlllDarkFlamelll - 22.08.15, 00:03

LLLDARKFLAMELLL @ 08/21/2015, 21:56*
On the site Lenovo.Com.ru for Lenovo P90 there is one firmware Vibeui v2.0_1502 (kobe_opensour

This, yes, you will know the Source Code and to the sewing device does not have any relationship, rather to assemble the kernel
LLLDARKFLAMELLL @ 08/21/2015, 21:56*
On the site Lenovoobyle.kom there is a fresh version, but they are all for Chinese versions of Lenovo K80m CN. Vibeui v2.0_1523

But with these you need to understand. I understand this two-minute Chinese.

Rep: (22)
Master_lie @ 08/22/2015, 00:04*
It has nothing to do

I understood, otherwise I think that so little weighs, here it is :)
Master_lie @ 08/22/2015, 00:04*
I understand this two-minute Chinese.

Chinese is also 1-sim. I asked the Chinese from those who have written 2-sim in the description of the goods, they said that a typo, one sim everywhere.

Post has been editedlllDarkFlamelll - 22.08.15, 01:15

LLLDARKFLAMELLL @ 08/21/2015, 22:59*
I understood, otherwise I think that so little weighs, here it is :)
Chinese is also 1-sim. I asked the Chinese from those who have written 2-sim in the description of the goods, they said that a typo, one sim everywhere.

Yes, I already found the information and downloaded the firmware, because on their website I also have an account. I will now look and in case of normal flashing, I will insert a root and delete everything that is not necessary and then I will lay out for general imperative

Rep: (1)
master_lie,
Lay out the firmware Chinese you downloaded, otherwise I can't download from that file locator.)
Thank you in advance.

DarkNe3S @ 08/23/2015, 09:20*
master_lie,
Lay out the firmware Chinese you downloaded, otherwise I can't download from that file locator.)
Thank you in advance.

I'll get to the house and plug on the cloud and then lay out.

DarkNe3S @ 08/23/2015, 09:20*

Here is the Chinese firmwarecloud.mail - k80m_usr_s143_1506021131_ww43_cn.
1. The firmware has not been tested about compatibility to our Europeans
2. As far as I could understand only Chinese and English
3. Installed through the range of stock recovery, after stepping the installation script, deleting such lines:
Assert (getprop ("Ro.Product.Device") == "k80m" ||
getprop ("ro.build.Product") == "K80M");

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 15.01.16, 04:19

* master_lie, And to rename it to the Apgete Zip? I made my way through my OTO. But made his way from the included body through the update menu. And so I think if it is possible to rename into the apge, it is possible through the stock recovery ....

Post has been editedbezborodiy - 24.08.15, 11:56

BezBorodiy @ 08/24/2015, 09:54*
* master_lie, And to rename it to the Apgete Zip? I made my way through my OTO. But made his way from the included body through the update menu. And so I think if it is possible to rename into the apge, it is possible through the stock recovery ....

I did not test, it is possible and necessary to rename into update.zip, but the question is why it is necessary to put it without a Russian, although you can of course go and translate, but this is a painstaking and not grateful thing. I was engaged in K910 and this is a matter of not one day, although you can of course try translations from the European version.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 24.08.15, 19:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:56