> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Resources Game [Online] | [Strategy] Economic strategy in augmented reality.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 148 ] ** [62,71%]
Good [ 65 ] ** [27,54%]
Average [ 15 ] ** [6,36%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [1,27%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [2,12%]
Total votes: 236

Rep: (2)
Resources Game
Version: 1.8.3
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:30.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Economic strategy in augmented reality.

Description:
Go outside, find deposits, build your first mine! (GPS based game)
The Resources Game is a multi-user location based economic simulator.
Scan the environment in the real world for resources, find rich deposits on the map.
Build mines, extract resources from these deposits and process them into products.
Earn money, expand your mining structures. Make a name for yourself, get into the headlines. Update headquarters to stay one step ahead of the competition.
Slap the nerves of your competitors by attacking them and plundering resources.
Collect the lost cargo in order to recycle, sell or invest in the modernization of special buildings.

Important notes and comments:
-for searching for resources, you need GPS or location over networks, because you build mines where you are.
- Internet connection is required to collect and process resources

--- Resources Game is a project developed by one person in his free time ---
The developer would appreciate it if you don’t put too much pressure on it for delays (updates) or errors, but help with constructive feedback to support and improve the application.

Developer site: http://www.resources-game.ch/en
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.pala.resources

Features: Online, requires GPS or location over networks

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.2+
Possible reasons for the inaccessibility of the game in the market: With the presence of the root and in some custom firmware, the game can not be installed from the market

Download:
Version 1.8 3 Resources Game [Online] (Post erinos # 85743777)

Past versions:

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 30.05.19, 13:14
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (50)
Error parsing package.

There is, now perezalju.

Rep: (50)
* Juggernaut556 earned.

Rep: (19)
Login denided.
The letter arrived, confirmed. Written hurriedly activated. And the game itself does not allow.

Rep: (15)
In telegramdiscussion

Post has been editedantyfreez - 31.01.16, 20:04
Reason for editing: updated invite link

* netware, similarly, solved the problem?
There is an opinion that it is necessary to register through the client, and not through the site, I registered through the site.

Post has been editedkuskov_dmitrii - 06.10.15, 16:55

Tried on the site and through the client. The result is the same.

Registration on the site and in the game is independent accounts. I could not establish their connection.
If, after confirming the mail, it does not immediately go in and writes “no entry” to English, you need to make sure that gps is working normally, there is no gps spoofing, there are no violations of licensing agreements and write a complaint to the developers asking them to check and issue an amnesty.
sinful, tried to spoof, but was pleasantly surprised that in this game it is impossible to do, not like in some.
wrote a letter. in response, they threatened with a finger that cheating was evil and asked not to do so.

Post has been editedantyfreez - 07.10.15, 00:07

ru.resources-game.wikia.com

Wikia about the game in the process of writing

Post has been editedantyfreez - 13.10.15, 13:23

I do not know the words of such. I just do not let m after registration. I did not even enter it)))

Rep: (0)
Good game. Support bans helicopters and twinks, only noise is worth it. But forgiveness (for the first time) is not difficult to beg. And why helicopter if the game has drones? Buy and fly, part of the game balance. However, you can play without any GPS, and quite successfully. Stimulated collective game. For it is given more loot. Donat is present, but not annoying. He, by and large, well helps only at the very beginning.
I give a rating of 4, because still there are disadvantages. The market is not completely balanced. We need the developer to think about the regulatory mechanism. But it turns out that the production of certain goods is actually unprofitable.

Rep: (92)
Version 1.4.7 was released on November 9 at 12:00 (MSK).
Update - 1.5.0 Attached fileResources-1.5.0.apk (27.73 MB)

I installed today through Google Play without questions. I do not understand what to do next, but this is another question)

Rep: (3)
I understand this Ingress in a new way?

Rep: (1)
As I understand it, this game came out either at the same time as Ingress, or a little later. The mechanics are similar only to the fact that you also need to walk. But if in Ingress, sitting in one place in a cozy kennel, nothing can be done, then here it is possible to do at least something.

Please post a fresh version, otherwise 1.5.0 says that the old version needs to be updated (from 15.11)

Yes, what about the game? No newer version? Asks again to update

The game has been on Google Play for a long time.

Now from version 1.5.1 I do a rollback to the past because it constantly hangs or throws out with an error during any actions, just something went wrong. Does not go under the previous version, sadness

Post has been editedKwgra - 07.12.15, 16:53
Reason for editing: Added new data

Rep: (92)
Now from version 1.5.1 I do a rollback to the past because it constantly hangs or throws out with an error during any actions, just something went wrong. Does not go under the previous version, sadness

Version 1.5.1 is very buggy, fact. If you want to roll back - it is necessary to 1.5.0. But note that 1.5.0 has been released twice. There was a mini-fix of the Wanderer mission, the game was updated, but the version number did not change. Thus, there is an “old 1.5.0” dated November 9 (CRC32: A12E565A, size 29,080,278 bytes) - it is laid out in the topic above, outdated. And the "new 1.5.0" of November 13 (CRC32: 4A5BB0D6, size 29,084,909 bytes), it is not yet outdated and comes to the server.

Also on December 7, a new version 1.5.2 is dated, in which a bug was fixed with a mine window crawling out after a repair, the former in 1.5.1, but it became much stronger to slow down (according to one player, as opposed to two, it works fine).

I post here the entire archive:

Version 1.5.0 of November 9, 2015
Version Features:deprecated, support disabled on server side
Download: Attached fileResources-1.5.0r1_2015-Nov-09.apk (27.73 MB)

Version 1.5.0 of November 13, 2015 - expired @ 9-Dec-2015
Version Features:fixed (partially) counter for the mission wanderer
Download: Attached fileResources-1.5.0r2_2015-Nov-13.apk (27.74 MB)

Version 1.5.1
Version Features:
* Cargorean icon moved to the upper left corner;
* the use of Cargorean resets a maximum of 100 boxes per click, regardless of their accumulated number in the "umbrella"
* attention, bug - it often lags, hangs on updating data and does not hang down for 2-5 minutes, it is easier to restart
* attention, bug - after repairing its mine, the window with actions on it “jumps out” again, you have to close it up to 6 times in a row!
Download: Attached fileResources-1.5.1.apk (27.84 MB)

Version 1.5.2
Version Features:
* fixed a bug with a window of actions with a shaft that jumps out without a request after repair
* supposedly fixed a bug with a dangling data update (two players, including me, all the rules, the third has a problem)
Download: Attached fileResources-1.5.2.apk (27.84 MB)

Post has been editedD.S.Denton - 09.12.15, 16:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 12:00