> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z5 compact - Official firmware
Firmware 7.1.1
Are you satisfied with the new version of Android 7.1.1?
Yes, very pleased. [ 171 ] ** [43,73%]
I did not notice the difference. [ 123 ] ** [31,46%]
No, not satisfied. I rolled back to an earlier version. [ 57 ] ** [14,58%]
Did not update, after reading bad reviews. [ 40 ] ** [10,23%]
Have you installed Route rights to the new version 7.1.1?
Yes. [ 98 ] ** [25,06%]
Not. [ 291 ] ** [74,42%]
What firmware are you using?
Odex [ 310 ] ** [79,28%]
Deodex [ 79 ] ** [20,2%]
Total votes: 391

Rep: (1546)
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact - Official firmware
PictureE58xx Suzuran
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Perezalete! пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Service-Beat: Repair of Mobile Equipment throughout Russia

Important information
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
  • Without drivers and a full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone! There will only be more problems!
  • With the unlocked bootloader can not be updated by air (OTA-update). You can not restore someone else's backup section TA. Otherwise, get a "BRICK"!
  • Before any intervention in the system (installing mods, patches, scripts, cleaning, etc.) it is customary to make a backup. This is done with the help of Recovery, which can be installed after each firmware (or firmware change).
  • When updating via computer, ROOT rights disappear!
  • By air after rutting, you can upgrade, unless you touched the system (cleaning, fashion, recovery).
  • In order to avoid mistakes, you need to change the version of Android with all the wipes!
Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Official firmware
Kernels
miscellanea
Shortcuts
    If the device is turned off:
  • Volume up + USB cable connects to the computer ->FASTBOOT MODE (Blue LED lights up) - firmware firmware, cores.
  • Volume down + USB cable connects to the computer ->FLASHMODE (Green diode lights up) - firmware official firmware.
    If the device is turned on:
  • Power + Volume Down - Screenshot.
  • Power + Volume up to 3rd vibration - off (hot-like when the battery is disconnected)
  • * # * # 7378423 # * # * - the service menu
  • * # * # 4636 # * # * - information
  • * # * # 73556673 # * # * - demo mode
Useful
File Storage
Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited- VelikY - - 29.06.18, 19:29
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (6)
Will you be able to put Ruth without unlocking the bootloader?

Rep: (73)
jojoboy @ 28.11.2015, 13:41*
Will you be able to put Ruth without unlocking the bootloader?
Not today. Soon there will be a crutch for DRM keys.

Post has been editedlorddm - 29.11.15, 22:40

Rep: (1546)
Gabib,
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic.
Your message has been deleted.

Rep: (11)
Good morning, I noticed here that - very often listen to music from the phone (aux, headphones) and when connecting something-or constantly jump out annoying reminder that here would be good to improve the sound quality using our proprietary pribludy, but I - it is not I want to use it, and it is fine once jumped out when connecting, comes out after each unlock the screen. MB I of course bother, but hated very much. After the firmware 200 - missing the annoying remaynder. What I am happy :))

Cwanderer @ 03.12.2015, 10:37*
Good morning, I noticed here that - very often listen to music from the phone (aux, headphones) and when connecting something-or constantly jump out annoying reminder that here would be good to improve the sound quality using our proprietary pribludy, but I - it is not I want to use it, and it is fine once jumped out when connecting, comes out after each unlock the screen. MB I of course bother, but hated very much. After the firmware 200 - missing the annoying remaynder. What I am happy :))

And we tried to reboot? I am here only this helped when Throw when Bluetooth appeared and did not want to leave.

* Wayfer,
A little do not understand, reboot after updating the firmware?

Cwanderer @ 03.12.2015, 10:45*
Wayfer,
A little do not understand, reboot after updating the firmware?

No, after the emergence of the problem and to upgrade.

* Wayfer,
And, yes, this thing get out even on the very first firmware - like bodies. He pulled out of the box. On the next the same, reboot did not help.
On the two-hundredth disappeared.

Rep: (1)
Bought this unit, poyuzat day without SIM cards, upgrade to 200y proshiviki, put simkarty and Google no longer recognize the account which I tied as "the one with which the connected synchronization" and all. Nothing to do not give ... recovery through PC Suite does not work (tried 3 times).

Decided through fleshtul flash with noutbka from which always sewed their Sonya of 2011 and 2012, it is impossible, at the stage of the firmware of the stopper and is not doing anything out of the blocks, it does not report the error. After 10 hours of such a condition (I have it on the night left), (in the morning) discovered that the phone did not ask to fleshtule any new inscription does not appear and the phone when charging (yes, he is dead) always says that the update failed or something like that

Th actually do?

Rep: (601)
* AngelDLM08, Flashtool version which in this case was?

Rep: (253)
* AngelDLM08, once shilsya fleshtulom 0.9.18.3 sewn very long, about 20 minutes, but please.
* AngelDLM08, check firmware itself, suddenly you hit.
Download other, I shilsya on 32.0.A.5.12, if necessary, I can throw on Yandex disk or cloud mail ru.

Rep: (1)
Shilsya latest patched fleshtulom, insertion of a cap with Mehl swung,

Now restored through the pc companion phone turns on, but the original problem remains with by Google ...
: unsure:

Post has been editedAngelDLM08 - 06.12.15, 16:36
Reason for editing: fixed the error

Rep: (253)
* AngelDLM08, look here
Sony Xperia Z5 / Z5 Dual- Discussion

Rep: (0)
The latest firmware bug decided to sound when connected via bluetooth in the car, before the connection after the first thirty seconds of music grunted, now playing immediately without complaints

* TexHuk 3, And as you upgrade from 152 to 200 firmware imechya Ruth, twrp and open bootloader? Again anew to configure and install, or initially to 200y firmware Ruth and others do?

Post has been editedlorddm - 08.12.15, 08:50

Rep: (1012)
I'm on the 200th all delal.Zagruzchik unlocked through fleshtul latest version according to the instructionsrussel5 .Spasibo it (put a plus sign), all lucidly written instructions on bourgeois nothing poluchalos.Zatem on your instructions flashed the kernel and rekaveri.Edinstvenny nuance -in command line drag fastboot.exe, not flashboot.exe. (Everything else on instructions) .Plyusik set.
Xposed set an unofficial, official restart zadolbali.Seychas dabble with modules, and modification of Z3C try.

TexHuk 3 @ 12/08/2015, 12:31*
The only caveat -in command line drag fastboot.exe, not flashboot.exe. (Otherwise all the instructions)
Thank. Corrected.

Rep: (90)
Put please IncallUI.apk (system - priv-app) with the latest firmware (5.1)

Rep: (1012)
You are welcome.

Attached files

Attached fileInCallUI.apk(6.67 MB)

Rep: (111)
Good day. Prompt on z5 compact fleshtulom firmware can be reduced?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/22/20, 06:11