> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 - LineageOS / CyanogenMod firmware (OS 5.x-8.x)
Select firmware
What firmware did you choose for yourself for everyday use?
LineageOS (CyanogenMod) 14.1 [ 230 ] ** [48,22%]
Resurrection Remix N [ 20 ] ** [4,19%]
AICP 12.1 [ 15 ] ** [3,14%]
Ultimate ROM [6.0.1] [ 10 ] ** [2,1%]
CyanogenMod 13 [ 73 ] ** [15,3%]
CyanogenMod 11 [ 52 ] ** [10,9%]
Stock firmware 4.1.2 [ 77 ] ** [16,14%]
Total votes: 477

Rep: (298)
Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 - LineageOS / CyanogenMod firmware (OS 5.x-8.x)
PictureGT-I8160, GT-I8160P, codina, codinap
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Official firmware (2.3.6) пїЅ | Official firmware (4.1.2) пїЅ | Custom firmware (2.3.6 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | Firmware MIUI V4 / 5 пїЅ | Firmware CyanogenMod 10/11 пїЅ | Development of firmware and kernels пїЅ | Owners Club | Topics for CyanogenMod 12/13

Important information!
  • The first installation of firmware (if the phone has not been flashed before) is carried out only on the official firmware 4.1.2.
Drivers and Utilities
FAQ
How to enter the recovery menu?
Turn off the phone and turn it on while holding down the Home, ON / OFF and Volume + buttons.
Where to get TWRP Recowery?
It is sewn into the kernels of custom firmwares and therefore it will appear on your device after installation.
How to activate forced reboot?
Clamp all device buttons simultaneously and wait for the screen to turn off (usually takes ≈10 seconds) and then release all buttons.
How to enable settings for developers?
Go to Settings>“About phone” and press “Build number” 7 times.
How to make a screenshot?
At the same time hold and hold the Home and Volume - buttons.
Will IMEI crash after firmware?
Not.
What to do if, after various manipulations with the firmware, IMEI still flies?
Follow this instructions to restore them.
How to get root-rights?
In firmware, they are already built-in. You can activate them in the settings for developers in the item “Superuser mode”.
Is it possible to install firmware through standard recovery?
Not. Custom firmware will not be installed due to the verification of archive signatures built into the recovery.
How to backup (backup) applications to restore them on a new firmware?
Using the “Titanium Backup” program, but in very rare cases, errors may occur in the operation of restored applications.
How to return to the standard (stock) firmware?
Install it through Odin. All details in related topic
Should I do a system cleanup when updating an existing firmware?
No, cleaning is optional. Just install it through the recovery on top of the existing one.
What are GApps?
GApps (Google Apps) are Google’s apps and services.
What to do if VPN does not work?
Copy file tun.ko of system / lib / modules at system / lib / modules / autoload and restart the phone.
Why, when choosing a 3G network mode, it sometimes automatically switches to 2G and how to solve this problem?
For some firmware in the settings, the “3G” mode means “2G + 3G” with the priority of the latter. You can fix this by choosing 3G mode in the settings, then dialing the code “* # * # 4636 # * # *” in the dialer, in the window that appears, go along the path “Phone Information”>“Set Preferred Network Type” and select “WCDMA only”
How to “overclock” a smartphone?
Overclocking is carried out using the built-in ChronoKernel firmware by increasing the processor frequency (by default 800 MHz with the possibility of increasing to 1245 MHz) and using a script for overclocking DDR (more details under the "Useful" spoiler).
Why did the 3G connection disappear in the firmware, data transfer does not turn on, and in the settings in the item “Communication module firmware” it shows “XXXX” and how to fix it?
This happened as a result of damage to the “modemfs” section in the phone. To return everything to its place, you need to flash the modem you need for this reference .

Note!
If you selected modems for CWM, then you can sew them through TWRP, but you have to do this 2 times. After the first installation, in the settings, the firmware of the communication module will be defined as “Unknown”, and after the second, everything will be as it should.
How to make Logcat if the phone is hanging on bootanimation?
Need to follow this instructions
What is memory re-allocation, what is it for, and what file to re-allocate?
This is the process of resizing memory in some partitions at the expense of others. It is needed because when installing custom firmware in the "system" section there is not enough space to install GApps. Of the presented selection of files for re-allocation of memory, I personally recommend choosing this one - CWM_ReParted_SY820_CA130_DA1800_SD1000
Instructions
CWM installation
1. Download the archive from CWM:Temporary CWM
2. Copy it to the root of the memory card
3. Go into the recovery (hold down the Volume +, Home and Power buttons simultaneously)
4. Use the volume buttons to select apply update from sdcard, the power button - confirmation
5. Select the archive with CWM and install it.
Installing firmware
1. Install the stock firmware Android 4.1.2 (if already installed, skip this item)
2. Download the firmware, GAPPS for the Android firmware version (5.1 or 6.0, put the gapps package at your discretion), as well as the Chrono corer2.24.7
3. Copy the firmware, GAPPS and kernel to the root of the memory card
4. Run a temporary CWM, install the Chrono r2.24.7 kernel, restart the recovery
5. Back up the partitions: click Backup and select Data, Boot and System
6. Next, click wipe and select system, data and cache
7. Click on Install, select the archive with the firmware and GAPPS
8. Confirm installation
9. Reboot the device
Firmware upgrade
Not in every case, you can just update, sometimes you need to install from scratch.
Firmware update examples:
1. Transition SM12.1->CM13. Since the firmware is incompatible, you need a "clean" installation, for this you need to make wipe system, data and cache in CWM / TWRP. Similarly for
SM13->CM12.1.
2. When updating CM12.1 / 13->CM12.1 / 13 from another developer, you need a "clean" installation, for this you need to make wipe system, data and cache in CWM / TWRP.
3. When updating CM12.1 / 13->CM12.1 / 13 from one developer, you don’t need to do wipe (unless the developer asks for it).
Note
WhenCM13 by SergeylThere are 2 types: Standard and Full.
Upon transition CM13 Standard->CM13 Complete, you need a "clean" installation (because the firmware is incompatible), for this you need to make wipe system, data and cache in CWM / TWRP.
Similarly with CM13 Full->CM13 Standard.
When updating the firmware of one type, wipe does not need to be done (unless the developer asks for it).

If you decide to roll back to the stock firmware 4.1, go tothis topic. Firmware and instructions are in that topic.
Firmware
Android 9.0.0 Pie
Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Android 7.1.2 Nougat
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (Deprecated)
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (Deprecated)
Google apps
Useful
Polls
Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 24.08.19, 04:04
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (298)
Ressurection Remix (5.1.1)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Known bugs
Movie shooting does not work (green video)

Download firmware
XDA thread

Developer: PolishVodka

Post has been editedAzizjan - 07.10.15, 20:08

Rep: (24)

[5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 [BETA] [NFC / F2FS] [2015/11/15]

PolishVodka

Firmware homepage

Bugs:
1. The camera is recording video in green;

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Instructions:
1. Download archives from CM12 and Gapps for it;
2. We write NOT unpacking both archives to the root of a removable memory card;
3. Go to CWM
Further in CWM:
4. Select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset";
5. Select "Install the Zip from External Storage";
6. Select the archive with CM12;
7. In the same way, we flash the archive with GApps;
8. Go to the root of CWM, and select "Reboot System Now";
9. Done!
It is installed only with new versions of cwm / twrp (as an option, install the custom kernel in which it is sewncmw / twrp, an option for Android 4.1.2)

What's new:
17.05:
Updated source;
Fixed bugs and other miscellaneous bugs;
Updated to version 5.1.1;
24.03:
Updated source;
15.02:
Updated source;
13.01:
Updated source;
[b] inability to restart the phone;
Dialer fixed, now there should be no problems with calls;

Yandex.Disk firmware
Google Apps 5.1.1
ChronoKernel Settings
Internal memory markup

Post has been editedANTHONY - 24.11.15, 15:54

Rep: (837)
Here is the assembled cm12.1-UNOFFICIAL-codina for the GT-I8160
ChronoKernel source kernel with TWRP
Base CM12.1 5.1.1
Firmware Standard.
Version from 20160210
New change
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r34 LMY49G
+ Fixed minor SM irregularities.
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 02/06/2016. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r4.2.X - Standard.
+ Minor bug fixes for the logs that they send me.
+ Accelerated a bit interface, by reducing delays.
+ New optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9.4. The firmware works more smoothly.
+ Found a battery zhor. I had to edit the display synchronization code. Reduced cycles and synchronization time.
+ New fixes and fixes for the work of Our reel for See 12.1.
+ Tweak acceleration of InCallUI. Found in xml an interesting thing to speed up.
+ Fix fix video recording in green.
+ Replaced my native camera with Snap. And for her I made 2 patches.
+ Fixed the snap camera crash when changing the flash mode.
+ Built-in return lock in Snap camera after shooting.
+ Many minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
+ The firmware is compiled on CM com.android.webview. That is, the standard ..

Download standard firmware.
Version from 20160210
https://yadi.sk/d/uXY9Jf0Xobe55
Already done for the standard.

Version from 20160102
+ Updated the source code for SM.
+ Corrected bugs on logkats which sent me ..
+ Reduced extra Buffers processing parameters to 1 cycle .. The interface accelerated. And in general, it became better to work with multimedia
+ I threw out the processing of VideoNativeMetadata .. Like on Sm11 .. And some errors with working multimedia went away. While the test patch.
+ Edited fix fixing memory leak with run heavy applications.
+ Edited his smoothness patch. In with the ligature release a new patch with the work of Buffer.
+ Fixed incorrect installation of custom themes.
+ Fix Corrections of some overloads with the work of third-party software .. I took information on the software from the logs.
+ Fix fix memory leak. I also found irregularities in the SM code.
+ Test fix battery zhora.
Version from 20151205
+ Corrected bugs for logkats that were sent to me .. A patch for fixing xposed work also entered there. While the test.
+ New patch for OomMinFreeLowRam memory allocation. Test.
+ New tweaks about which I wrote are activated in build.prop
+ Fixed some freezes when working with heavy applications. I did not check the games, I do not play
+ Disable inclusion distributions for media_ExtMediaPlayer. It is for QCOM chips. The patch improves the work with media files.
+ Tweak improvement of compilation of libs for GCC LINARO_4.9.4.
The patch improves the performance of the phone, and also removes some curves in the code when compiling.
+ Patch eliminating battery zhor with new visions from SM.
+ Many Minor fixes. ..Which affect the stability of the phone ...
Version from 20151129
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 11/25/2015 number .. The kernel version of chrono kernel r3.10.X - Standard.
+ Returned the memory reallocation patch for OomMinFreeLowRam ..
+ Finished corrections for IndexOutOfBoundsException .. Cmshniki started but not everyone flashed.
+ Fix fixes clicks in the dynamics during a conversation .. Test ..
This is due to the activation of the Noise Reduction chip .. The sound has become clear, but the clicks skip.
+ Removed my SIP protocol fix for working with Call Audio Manager .. Fix ala SM 13. SMshniki introduced their same as on SM13.
+ Several patches to fix the work with multimedia files.
+ Removed a reminder that the end of the place on the SD card. Made by request
+ Tweak for ramdisk. More compatibility with CM12.1 when working with an external SD card.
+ Improved the work of his smoothness patch.
+ Added new tweaks to improve the phone in build.prop.
Tweaks for cache did not activate and did not change
To activate
Open build.prop
And remove the lines # with a space
# ro.sys.fw.trim_empty_percent = 100 - This is the default
# ro.sys.fw.trim_cache_percent = 100 - This is the default
Version 201520117
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 11/16/2015 on the number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.10.X - Standard ..
+ Removed work with SharedBuffer and VectorImpl..I did the same as Smshniki ...
But a bit earned. TVRP and Camera work fine without it.
+ Fix smoothness of Trebuchet .. Now it works fine Tribhetch ..
+ He earned his patch of smoothness .. In connection with new visions of Smshnikov ..
+ He worked .Fix for OpSoSa Beeline ...
+ Fix work Choose Lock Settings .. The cancellation of pressing when entering the password worked incorrectly ..
+ Fix correcting work with Matroska Extractor. That is, unauthorized work with the buffer ... And because of this there was a memory leak ..
+ Fix the work of the built-in su ... Sometimes it does not work properly for some programs ..
+ Fix fix memory leak when the built-in su ..
+ SIP protocol fix for working with Call Audio Manager..Fix ala SM 13 ..
+ Many Minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
+ Fix the choice of tunes for the alarm ..
+ Fix crash interface errors after overload ...
+ Fix the crash of Sims MTS due to a patch for Sims Beeline ..
Version 20151105
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r26 LMY48Y
+ Updated the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/28/2015 number .. The kernel version of chrono kernel r3.9.X - Standard ..
+ Improved its smoothness patch for Trebuchet ..
+ Improved the definition of sims for OpSoSa Beeline ..
+ Improved the patch for SIM cards Megaphone ... Eliminates the dump at a low signal ...
+ Improved scroll operation ..
+ Fixed a memory leak ..
+ Restored work with SharedBuffer and VectorImpl..Need to work with TVRP .. And then SMshniki deleted everything.
+ The firmware is assembled on CM com.android.webview ... That is, the standard ..
Version from 20151027
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/18/2015 number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X - nodebug
+ The patch worked its smoothness ...
+ I worked my patch to turn on the Screen when making a call .. The test code that I inserted from SM 13 worked a bit.
+ The patch worked for OpSoS Beeline ... Other SIM cards were painted ....
+ Threw out the unnecessary code from the SM Sources, which was added for recovery .. In TVRP this is unnecessary ..
+ Firmware assembled on SMcom.android.webview ...
+ I cleaned the tails in the SM Sources, That is, I deleted to the end the code that the smershniki deleted ...
+ The new SM code for bootchart worked.
+ Fixed a small leak in RAM when working with Recent applications ...
+ Activated chip Suppression of sound noise during a call ...
Version 20151019
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/14/2015 number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X - nodebug
+ Updated sqlite to version 3.9.0 .. Last updated to 3.8.11.1 ....
+ The new SM code related to scrolling worked ...
+ Has worked out his smoothness patch for the new scroll code ..
+ I worked out my code to turn on the screen with an incoming call ...
____1 Introduced a new algorithm from SM 13 into his patch ..
____2 Prioritized downloading Dialer app to activate InCallUI ..
+ Firmware assembled in the native from SMwebview ... This was done in order to remove glitches with the hang of some programs ..
+ I adapted a couple of patches from Omni Roma for webview for smooth operation ... That is, I threw out some unnecessary code ...
But the smoothness of work with programs where webview is used .. and such as on Google webview ... that used before ...
+ Fix for OpSoSa Beeline .. That is, Simka could not recover if the connection was lost .. Need to test
+ Patch for OpSoS Beeline to improve when working in 2G and 3G networks ... Built a check in your patch for Megaphone, for Simok Beeline ... Need to test ..
+ Many small patches .. To improve the phone ...
Version 20151012
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r24LMY48W
+ Updated the source of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/11/2015 .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X
+ Added display of the List of changes CM. Did at the request of ...
+ Reallocated memory for OomMinFreeLowRam, made like KitKat. The final implementation ..
+ I made a transparent background of the animation of the end button when I enter .. I did it on request ..
+ He worked out his smoothness patch ... for Fix OomMinFreeLowRam ..
+ Fixed a memory leak ... I also found where the leak was ..
+ Fix keyboard crash when working with third-party software ....
+ Fixed Internet connection ..wi-fi and mobile data ..
Version 20152016
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the database toLVY48H - 5.1.1_r24
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/04/2015 .. The core version of the chrono kernel r3.8.X
+ Fixed a memory leak where else I found ...
+ Small tweaks with battery zhory ...
+ He worked out his smoothness patch ..
+ Slightly accelerated the interface by reducing delays ...
+ Fix drop Settings .. When entering the settings, turn the menu and turn on the lock ..
+ Many minor fixes. ..Which affect the stability of the phone ...
Version from 20150927
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until September 26, 2015. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.7.X
+ Updated TWRP sources .. There are new chips, but have not activated them yet .. I'm testing
+ Tweaks ART .. Some tweaks took from Xposed .. All of them should improve the system ..
+ Fixed a memory leak when choosing third-party themes .... Also fixed a leak in the Smshnikov code ...
+ He worked his patch of smoothness ... The interface has become noticeably smoother and faster ...
+ Replaced the old jemalloc 3.6.0 library with the new version 4.0.0 (August 17, 2015) .. In google you can read about the jemalloc library, for which it is needed ..
+ Corrected bugs for logkats that were sent to me .. That is, crashes when working with third-party software, a native keyboard and much more ..
+ Corrected the display of numbers from the top in the keyboard for the Thai language ... At the request of our distant acquaintances ..
Version from 20150921
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until September 16, 2015. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.6.1
+ Fixed a memory leak, in a new change for SM ..
+ Fixed the crash of the Phone process when it came in ... I had to redo a bit my patch to turn on the screen ... I need to test
+ I made a tweak when taking a screenshot ... That is, when you take several screenshots, then after the first one an icon appears on the Status bar .. And the icon falls on all subsequent screenshots .. This patch before each screenshot will remove the icon from the frame.
+ Added a tweak to speed up the scanning process ..
+ Redid the killing of three or pain processes, the phone seemed to hang ... Added a tweak that solves this problem ..
+ Fixed the fall of the nativeBrowser when downloading files fromsavagemessiahzine.com, I think there will also be no problems for others. I also checked with HDA to download everything perfectly. Corrected the same crash when viewing a new message withsavagemessiahzine.com... That is, when I closed the message window, I threw an error ...
+ I fixed many errors that I found while looking at my logcat ....
+ He worked out his smoothness patch ...
+ I redid the FloatMath disconnect patch in the source code .. Since SMshniki also released a patch for overclocking FloatMath, I had to edit my patch.
+ Corrected the cant SM .. In the settings of the Chrono kernel .. it was impossible to change the maximum processor frequency.
Version from 20150914
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the database to LVY48F - 5.1.1_r18
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 09/13/2015 number .. The kernel versionchrono kernel r3.6
+ Changed my GCC LINARO_4.9.4 to GCC LINARO 4.9.4 taken from Chrono to build the kernel .. I could not cope with the new optimizationLTO in the source code of the kernel.
+ Built-in Patch to reduce the risk of memory corruption from code improvements .... The idea was taken from the temasek team ..
It’s just that some applications are trying to free up memory for themselves, which sometimes leads to the collapse of the Applications ... In a nutshell.
+ Many minor fixes. ..All of them affect stability and also eliminates memory leak ..
+ Fixed SystemUI crashes when installing full GAPS ... I won’t describe how to call ... Thanks who sent the log
+ Also edited FloatMath deletes in InCallUI .. In connection with a new patch with an incoming ..
+ Fix InCallUI when you turn on the screen with an incoming call .. Read more in the description about the Full version ..
+ Fix pop-up notification of an incoming call .. This is done for a new patch to turn on the screen.
Version from 20150910
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the database to LVY48E - 5.1.1_r13
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 09/07/2015 number .. This is the latest version of the kernel. Test with a camera drop ..
+ Fixed SM glitch with a drop in the Status bar when entering a long password on the lock screen ..
(Thanks to those who wrote about these glitches, they just never put a password on the lock.)
+ Fix LatinIME .. Added displays on top of the keyboard of a row with numbers .. It became very convenient to work
+ Disabled in many more FloatMath files in InCallUI .. To improve the performance of dialers ..
+ A few minor patches .. They all affect stability and performance ..
+ I also optimized the assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9.4 .. The firmware should be a bit quicker ..
Version from 20150907
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 09/05/2015 number .. This is the latest version of the kernel.
+ Fix when working with mobile data .. (Describe for a long time, readhere)
+ He worked his patch smoothness ....
+ Corrected overload with an incoming call ...
I did not see this glitch .. But I think because of disabling FloatMath in InCallUI .. I had to redo the patch a bit ..
+ Activated a new CM code to optimize AGPS ..
+ Many small patches .. All of them affect stability and performance.
Version from 20150827
+ Fixed a memory leak ... Freed up memory allocated for GetIntArrayElements.
+ Corrected the name change of SM Api for getRunningAppProcesses .. Because of this, some third-party programs did not work.
+ Fixed buffer overflow for eglCreatePbufferSurface.
+ Removed the dependency on FloatMath in InCallUI .. Slowed down the work of InCallUI
+ A few minor patches in the firmware .. All of them affect stability and performance.
Version from 20150824
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 08.21.2015 .. This is the latest version of the kernel.
+ Updated ChronoKernel Settings app to version 0.9.9.2 beta. (Thanks mars_army)
+ Fixed optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9.4 ... To improve stability ..
+ Optimized the smoothness patch.
+ Removed the code from the source code of the SM that broke the kernel assembly + firmware ..
That is, it was impossible to go through the menu in TWRP recovery .. In essence, this is not a jamb, just SM does not use TWRP.
+ Fixed CM jamb when scrolling Booth animation. Invalid animation stop.
That is, the phone is essentially already loaded and the animation is still spinning. I removed the pauses between the parts, left only at the end ..
+ A lot of small patches in the firmware .. All of them affect stability. (They improve the work of OpenGL ES 2.0. And much more)
Version from 20150731
+ Fixed a memory leak when working in the Menu-Settings.
+ Enabled GPU priority over other tasks ... For stability.
+ For the stability of the GPU and remove some glitches. Limited the maximum number of layers when working with the GPU.
+ Edited the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel from 07/19/2015 number .. There were problems with charge displays ..
+ Minor bug fixes in firmware .. which can be described for a long time .. All of them affect stability.
+ I had to rewrite My smoothness patch ... Due to changes in the source code of SM.
Version from 20150724
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel core until 07/19/2015, the number .. Let's call the kernel, let's say 3.1 +.
+ Also edited Podrabodil patch definition Smmok.
+ Optimized the assembly on the new GCC LINARO_4.9 .. The firmware should be slightly more stable.
+ He worked out some requests for GSM. To improve the signal and work in GSM networks
+ In connection with the new updates, SM had to rewrite a bit of their smoothness patch.
+ Worked 2G and 3G network updates
+ The patch for turning on the Screen on an incoming call worked out .. Removed some more unnecessary checks ..
+ Many minor fixes in the firmware .. which can be described for a long time .. They all affect stability.
+ I cleaned the source code from unnecessary procedures.
Version from 20150719
+ Updated GCC LINARO_4.9.
+ Trial patch crash SIM card operator Megaphone. Earned
+ He worked out his smoothness patch.
+ Fixed a glitch for the disappearance of some installed applications from the Play store after an overload.
+ Updated the old sqlite from SM to the new ..
+ Optimized sqlite assembly for GCC LINARO_4.9
+ I also found a memory leak .. Corrected.
+ Patch for data transmission with 3G. There should not be a 3G crash.
+ Fixed clearing cache when installing new programs.
+ Removed unnecessary processing in the SM code ..
+ Added Swipe keyboard when typing ..
+ Removed some delays when launching applications.
+ Many small patches to improve the performance of the phone.
Version from 20150710
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SM fixed a bug with both
+ Implemented DHCP-accelerator .. (Did as requested) MoreRead here
+ Optimized another firmware assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9.
Optimization has now been done in the very heart of the sources, the frameworks-base folder. I found irregularities when assembling the firmware ..
+ Fixed memory leak when working with Wi-fi
+ I also optimized the dialer when working with incoming and outgoing calls.
+ Fixed buffer overflow in voAWB_Copy. This is when working with codecs.
+ Fixed a bug when working with PDF.
+ I also optimized my smoothness patch. With the update of the source, I had to redo it.
+ Small patches. To improve stability.
Version from 20150708
+ Updated SM source
+ Reduced the launch time of third-party applications.
+ Patch turn on the screen with an incoming call.
+ Accelerated Application Optimization when installing a new firmware. Removed restrictions in Application Optimization ..
The old Optimization window reduced processor performance by 50%. Therefore, the optimization time was so long.
+ Tweek dialers .. Fixed SM flaws
Tweaks to improve phone performance and stability.
1 Fixed pathCache. To improve the performance of OpenGLRenderer.
2 Optimized scrolling when scrolling ListView.
3 Fixed font caching.
+ Removed delays in the Recent applications and status bar menu updates
+ Patch application optimization .. Removes memory leak in our old unit
+ I did a lot of minor optimization in the SM code .. For improving and stability of the firmware.
Well, and much more on the little things.
Version from 20150623
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated TWRP sources to 2.8.7.0 version.
+ Optimized the work of codecs when watching a video.
This included 7 patches. To improve viewing on programs such as YouTube and many others.
+ Improved the work of the native browser
+ Replaced com.android.webview with com.google.android.webview .. Took the idea from arter97 ..
This has improved the performance of programs that use webview.
+ Optimized some programs and libraries when building on GCC LINARO_4.9 .. Improved stability
+ Small tweaks in the system .. To improve the work.
Version from 20150619
+ Updated SM source
+ New tweaks TimeZone and Dates ..
+ Still finalized the work Invert colors. Now this work of SM is more stable.
+ Optimized the work of EGL. This will fix the launch of some games.
+ Also optimized source codes for assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9 To improve stability.
+ Optimized his patch for smoothness ..
All that remains of20150618
+ Updated source
+ Corrected a bit of his patch smoothness
Version from 20150611
+ Updated SM source
+ Tweaks of date and time. You need to test in the VK application
+ Fixed work Invert colors. Now this brainchild of SM is not so slow.
+ Reduced battery drain ... While this is still a test.
+ Reduced keypress delays from 0.5 to 0.1. There is also a delay in holding from 0.5 to 0.3 - this item is configured in the Special Features settings.
+ Corrected firmware assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9 when working with ART .. Improved stability.
+ Small tweaks in the system.
Version from 20150610
+ Updated SM source
+ Corrected their shortcomings.
+ Optimized a bit SettingsProvider. Tweaks of date and time.
+ Tweak optimization Trebuchet To improve smoothness (My test new)
+ Returned the old code to select the time format 12/24. Just with the new code from SM. When installing the firmware from scratch, the format is always reset to the 12 time zone. It infuriates me terribly.
+ New optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9 during firmware assembly.
+ New fix to disable the scroll cache. To increase productivity
+ Also small tweaks of the system.
+ I found a small jamb in the SM code for rewinding songs with a long press on the rocker .. For me everything worked for me .. but corrected it early to prevent problems.
Version from 20150608
+ Updated SM source
+ Fixed minor unpleasant logs SM
+ Improved optimization from arter97, for compiling firmware and kernel on GCC LINARO_4.9
+ Trial patch from the collapse of Google Play Services. I didn’t have such a problem, it's up to you to check.
+ Updated ChronoKernel Settings app to version 0.9.9.1 beta. (Thanks mars_army)
+ Minor optimization frameworks.

The following has been done in older versions already

+ Updated the database to 5.1.1
+ Optimized another code to increase smoothness
+ Disabled scroll cache to improve performance
+ Fix Optimization of 1 application during overload (from Kolan007)
+ Fix crash of dialers (from golden-guy)
+ Trial fix Flashlight (Thanks for the tip amid0990)
+ Made changes to the application
+ Improved performance
+ Run the system
+ Fixed Wifi Access Point bug
+ Fixed GPS
+ Optimized code for smoothness (experimental mine)
+ Fixed charge animation when the phone is off. Now like on KitKat. Fix worked with github.
+ Fix turning off the phone (From Rox-)
+ Fix fixes, disabled ringtones when installing firmware on a clean system (From nieltg)
+ Small Tweaks in the system. To improve performance.
+ Fixed Wi-fi now there is no problem with it when turned on.
+ Optimized work with jar files to increase performance.
+ Changed GCC from 4.8 to GCC LINARO_4.9. The firmware and kernel are assembled on the new GCC. For me, the firmware has become faster. But test it.
+ Added optimization from arter97 when building the firmware. (Essentially, it should improve the firmware.)
+ Modified Flashlight fix (now everything works as it should)
+ Tweaks hwui (Trial)
+ Removed some optimization from arter97 when assembling the firmware.
+ Updated source TWRP recovery. And built test fixes.
1 Changed all kinds of delays (5 sec - 1 sec, 2 sec - 0.5 sec) after the end of the conversation, picking up the handset.
2 Reduced time from 2 seconds to 0.5 seconds after closing applications by long pressing the Back button, KillTimeout.
3 Reduced time from 0.5 seconds to 0.1 seconds when the flashlight is turned on. It will be necessary to completely remove it

HereGoogle Apps 5.1.1 HDPI (240DPI)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full firmware ...
Version from 20160524
New that made.
I bring the full firmware to the final version.
+ Fixed some errors on Logkat.
+ Updated the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel until 05/20/2016 number .. The kernel versionchrono kernel r4.4.X - Standard
+ New Fixes SQLite optimization. Speeding up requests and improving overall performance.
Replaced the old patches. Now more tuned for Trebuchet
+ Added to the display settings of the SuperSU item when installing a third-party program.
+ Added to settings Enable or disable error notification.
+ Disable error display in aapt for some actions.
+ Corrections of irregularities in the added innovations.
+ Fixed memory leak when using Task Manager in quick settings headers.
+ Many minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone.
+ Firmware compiled on com.google.android.webview.

Download full firmware.
Version from 20160524
https://yadi.sk/d/psNZX-CXrxf3E
It was done in test and complete

Version from 20160426
In fact, this is work on bugs and finalization of the version from 20160425
+ Fix improved work StrictMath. Improves the phone, and speeds up some actions.
+ Patch optimization work XmlParser. Improves stability.
+ Updated the source code for lib hwcomposer. thankChronoMonochrome
+ The work of WaitingForDrawn has been improved. Improves degree of protection.
+ Fix fixes the work of Bluetooth Manager. Fixes crash when searching for devices. Patch from Sm13.
+ The optimized code from Sm13 worked. Fixed some sticking in the work.
+ Improved innovations for updated code.
+ Patch fixing memory leak when working with SQLite optimization fixes.
+ A few minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
Version from 20160425
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to -5.1.1_r37 LMY49J
+ Fixed some errors on Logkat.
+ Fix MediaScanner crash when scanning inaccessible files.
+ Added a shadow for the text in the title bar. When there is a picture in the headings of the curtain, the text was poorly displayed.
+ Fix for better readability of the Change List.
+ Patch optimization to use rounding of the value of SO_TIMEOUT. Speeds up the firmware.
+ Fix fix work YahooWeatherProvider. Changed the URL for weather updates.
+ Fix fix for the CMFileManager crash when entering the Basic settings for Russian-language localization.
+ A separate part of the SQLite optimization optimization patch. Speeding up requests and improving overall performance.
Of the 4 patches that I implemented in Sm113, I left 2 patches. Optimized and improved for Sm12.1.
+ Fix fix memory overflow when working libbinder.so. Corrects leakage and buffer overflows.
+ Several patches to improve wifi performance. Refers to the definition of routers.
+ Activated call recording mode for calls. Added by request.
+ Optimized some code from Sm13. To increase the stability and smoothness of the firmware.
+ Implemented corrections and code optimization in the sources of the Chrono Core. Taken from the GT-I9300 kernel update.
+ Cleaned up unnecessary downloads of ia Ramdisk.
Version from 20160403
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r35LMY49H
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel core until 02.28.2016. The core version of chrono kernel r4.2.8 is Standard.
+ New fix low volume incoming call. thankgolden-guy
+ Added a choice to use the default SD card in the Menu-Settings. In a word, a change of memory. Now you do not need a script for this.
+ Implemented a patch to speed up the interface. Also reduced the default animation from 1 to 0.75. The effect is palpable
+ Added the 4PDA forum logo to the application optimization window.
+ Small fixes for Bluetooth. Improves processing and fixes some jambs.
+ Fix for improving the work of OpenGL ES. Improves the work with graphics, the idea with Sm13.
+ Fix prevent camera crash when you press start stop repeatedly to record video. PatchChronoMonochrome
+ He worked the work of his smoothness patch. I used some methods from Sm13.
+ Fixed memory leak when working with applications.
Version from 20160209
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r34 LMY49G
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 02/06/2016. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r4.2.X - Standard.
+ Corrected irregularities in the innovations.
+ Tweak acceleration of InCallUI. Found in xml an interesting thing to speed up.
+ Fix fix video recording in green.
+ Minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
+ Fix for fixing the fall of the SystemUI process when working in curtains.
Version from 20160119
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 01/17/2016. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r4.1.X - Standard.
+ Replaced my native camera with Snap. And for her I made 2 patches.
+ Fixed the snap camera crash when changing the flash mode.
+ Built-in return lock in Snap camera after taking photos .. The patch was taken from Sm13 and adapted for Sm12.1.
+ Fixes for Bluetooth. Improve performance and remove some glitches.
+ New fixes and fixes for the work of Our reel for See 12.1. I took some corrections from golden-guy.
+ He earned his patch of smoothness .. The musicians here undertook to edit minor glitches. And their code spoils my built-in code for smoothness.
+ Accelerated a bit interface, by reducing delays.
+ New optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9.4. The firmware works more smoothly.
+ Found a battery zhor. I had to edit the display synchronization code. Reduced cycles and synchronization time.
+ Minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
Version from 20160113
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r33 LMY49F
+ Fixed some minor errors in the Innovation code ..
+ The patch worked to reduce extra buffers processing cycles ..
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 01/13/2016. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r4.X.X - Standard.
+ Trial patch with battery zhor when using 3J Network. Test version for now.
Version from 20160101
+ Reduced extra Buffers processing parameters to 1 cycle .. The interface accelerated. And in general, it became better to work with multimedia
+ I threw out the processing of VideoNativeMetadata .. Like on Sm11 .. And some errors with working multimedia went away. While the test patch.
+ Edited fix fixing memory leak with run heavy applications.
+ Edited his smoothness patch. There are new patches with extra buffers working with the launch.
According to the tweak, ro.sys.fw.trim_enable_memory activated 512 meters of memory ... If the old parameter is set, then comment the old one in the proper and remove the new one. Did at the request.
Version 20151221
Version can say work on bugs ..
+ Fixed some irregularities in the innovations.
+ Fix Corrections of some overloads with the work of third-party software .. I took information on the software from the logs.
+ Fix fix memory leak. I also found irregularities in the SM code.
+ Test fix battery zhora.
+ Edited his smoothness patch. Edited due to fix with knitted with overloads.
Version 20151216
+ Edited profile settings for Power Consumption.
Now used as .1. uses ondemandplus 2. uses dynamic 3. uses performance
+ Fix Fixes for the Standard Background in the curtain title
+ Fixed some irregularities in the innovations.
+ Fix fix memory leak with run heavy applications.
+ Edited his smoothness patch.
Version from 20151208
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 12/05/2015 number .. The kernel version of chrono kernel r3.11.X - Standard.
+ Added to Menu-Settings-Memory View information about device partitions.
+ Added to the Menu-Settings-Memory enable and disable media scanning when the phone is overloaded. Chip from Slim Roma.
+ Added to the Menu-Settings-Memory enable and disable notification when removing the drive.
+ Added to the Menu-Settings-Memory on and off notification when the drive is connected.
+ Added a selection to the settings when the weather panel is hidden when receiving a notification on the Lock Screen.
+ Added to the settings Adjust the color of notifications. It entered.
_______1 Background notification.
_______2 The background color when clicked.
_______3 Color icons.
_______4 Text color in notification
+ Added to the settings the choice of color for the button to clear all in Recent applications.
+ Activated profile settings for Power Consumption.
+ Fixed incorrect installation of custom themes.
+ He worked out his smoothness patch. Found irregularities with work in heavy applications.
Version from 20151204
+ Corrected bugs for logkats that were sent to me .. A patch for fixing xposed work also entered there. While the test.
+ Returned the Standard camera .. For now, I fix glitches on Snap.
+ New patch for OomMinFreeLowRam memory allocation. Test.
+ Improved the work of some innovations. The code is more adapted for Sm12.1
+ Some tweaks about which I wrote are activated in build.prop
+ Fixed some freezes when working with heavy applications. I did not check the games, I do not play
+ Disable inclusion distributions for media_ExtMediaPlayer. It is for QCOM chips. The patch improves the work with media files.
+ Tweak improvement of compilation of libs for GCC LINARO_4.9.4.
The patch improves the performance of the phone, and also removes some curves in the code when compiling.
Version 20151126
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 11/25/2015 number .. The kernel version of chrono kernel r3.10.X - Standard.
+ Returned the memory reallocation patch for OomMinFreeLowRam ..
+ Finished corrections for IndexOutOfBoundsException ..Cmshniki started but didn’t fix everything.
+ Fix fixes clicks in the dynamics during a conversation .. Test ..
This is due to the activation of the Noise Reduction chip .. The sound has become clear, but the clicks skip.
+ Removed my SIP protocol fix for working with Call Audio Manager .. Fix ala SM 13. SMshniki have implemented their own the same as on SM13.
+ Several patches to fix the work with multimedia files.
+ Removed a reminder that the end of the place on the SD card. Made at the request.
+ Replaced my native camera with Snap. If you are opposed, then in the next replace it back.
It is fully adapted for the Gallery app. And also it has more settings .. And it works a little faster than the standard one. Also, the memory with it does not fly away as when using Standard.
The video also writes in green .. There is no escape from this.
+ Improved the work of his smoothness patch.
+ Tweak for ramdisk. More compatibility with CM12.1 when working with an external SD card.
New in the revised version.
+ Added new tweaks to improve the phone ..
To activate
Open build.prop
And remove the lines # with a space
# ro.sys.fw.trim_enable_memory = 805306368
# ro.sys.fw.bservice_enable = true
+ Added a patch to fix memory leaks when working with the new Snap camera.
The firmware is compiled on com.google.android.webview ...
Version 201520118
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 11/16/2015 on the number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.10.X - Standard ..
+ Fix the choice of tunes for the alarm ..
+ Fix crash interface errors after overload ...
+ Fix the crash of Sims MTS due to a patch for Sims Beeline ..
+ Improved its smoothness patch ... The patch crashed the interface when the RAM was less than 120 meters.
+ Fixed missing apps sidebar after overload.
+ Improved SIP protocol fix for working with Call Audio Manager .. Fix ala SM 13.
+ Found and fixed a memory leak in the SM code when working in the Settings menu .. Corrected.
+ Many Minor fixes. Which affect the stability of the phone ..
+ Firmware compiled on com.google.android.webview ...
Version 201520110
+ Updated the source code of SM .. SMshniki updated the database to - 5.1.1_r26 LMY48Y
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/11/2015 on the number .. The kernel of the chrono kernel r3.9.X version is Standard ..
+ Removed work with SharedBuffer and VectorImpl..I did the same as Smshniki ...
But a bit earned. TVRP and Camera work fine without it.
+ Minor corrections in innovations ... Fixed the operation of pop-up notifications and PIE Mode ..
+ Fix for the smoothness of Accounting .... Now it works fine Tribounting ...
+ He earned his patch of smoothness .. In connection with new visions of Smshnikov ..
+ He worked .Fix for OpSoSa Beeline ...
+ Fix work Choose Lock Settings .. The cancellation of pressing when entering the password worked incorrectly ..
+ Fix correcting work with Matroska Extractor ... That is, unauthorized work with the buffer ... And because of this there was a memory leak ..
+ Fix the work of the built-in su ... Sometimes it does not work properly for some programs ..
Radio FM so far only works with the enabled God Mode in the core.
+ Fix fix memory leak when working built-in su ...
+ SIP protocol fix for working with Call Audio Manager..Fix ala SM 13 ..
Version from 20151103
We can say that work on errors ... Corrections of all errors ...
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/28/2015 number .. The kernel version of chrono kernel r3.9.X - Standard ..
+ Improved its smoothness patch for Trebuchet ..
+ Improved the definition of sims for OpSoSa Beeline ..
+ Improved the patch for SIM cards Megaphone ... Eliminates the dump at a low signal ...
+ Improved scroll operation ..
+ Fixed a memory leak ..
+ The firmware is compiled on com.google.android.webview ... I advise you to update webview after the firmware ...
Version from 20151026
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/18/2015 number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X - nodebug
+ The patch worked its smoothness ...
+ I worked my patch to turn on the Screen when making a call .. The test code that I inserted from SM 13 worked a bit.
+ Redid the chip: Prohibition of sleep mode .. Did as on Slim rum ...
+ Added to the Settings chip behavior when swiping for notifications ...
+ The patch worked for OpSoS Beeline ... Other SIM cards were painted ....
+ I threw out the unnecessary code from the SM Sources, if they were added to the recovery .. In TVRP this is unnecessary ..
+ Accelerated the function of the function Recent applications .. That is, after cleaning the application, the screen will close faster ...
+ He worked out and fixed minor mistakes in the code of the added innovations ... That is, he adapted it better for the SM code ..
+ Firmware built withcom.google.android.webview ... I like him more.
Version from 20151020
+ Updated SM source
+ The new SM code related to scrolling worked ...
+ Has worked out his smoothness patch for the new scroll code ..
+ I worked out my code to turn on the screen with an incoming call ...
____1 Introduced a new algorithm from SM 13 into his patch ..
____2 Prioritized downloading Dialer app to activate InCallUI ..
+ The firmware was assembled in the webview native to SM ... This was done in order to remove glitches with the hang of some programs ..
+ I adapted a couple of patches from Omni Roma for webview for smooth operation ... That is, I threw out some unnecessary code ...
But the smoothness of work with programs where webview is used .. such as on Google’s webview ... which I used before ...
+ Fix for OpSoSa Beeline .. That is, Simka could not recover if the connection was lost .. Need to test
+ Patch for OpSoS Beeline to improve when working in 2G and 3G networks ... Built a check in your patch for Megaphone, for Simok Beeline ... Need to test ..
+ Many small patches .. To improve the phone ...
+ The new SM code for bootchart worked up .. I had a trouble with him today ...
The phone after overloading when updating the list of installed programs automatically overloaded the interface .. It was fun to watch ..
+ Fixed a small leak in RAM when working with Recent applications ...
+ Activated chip Suppression of sound noise during a call ...
Version 20151016
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/14/2015 number .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X - nodebug
+ Updated sqlite to version 3.9.0 .. Last updated to 3.8.11.1 ....
+ Reallocated memory for OomMinFreeLowRam, made like KitKat. The final implementation ..
+ Added to the settings to enable the Overlay Screen which shows the current information about the processor .. Did it on request .. This is not for everyday use.
So I threw this setting in the menu for developers .. It is interesting to observe how our 2 x nuclear starts on tests ..
+ Added to the settings feature Behavior when pressed externally for notifications ..
+ Added chip Sidebar application for recent applications from Slim ..
+ Made a transparent background animation of the end button when entering .. At the request of ..
+ He worked out his smoothness patch ... for Fix OomMinFreeLowRam ..
+ Fixed a memory leak ... I also found where the leak was ..
+ I fixed a glitch that got out the first time I set up Google account and wi-fi when downloading the firmware ... Whoever skipped this setting didn’t notice the glitch ... Like me ..
+ Fix keyboard crash when working with third-party software ....
+ Added a chip Color Alerts to the navigation bar and status bar in \ "Energy Saving \" mode ...
Version 20152018
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the base to LVY48H - 5.1.1_r24 LMY48W
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/06/2015 .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.8.X
+ Small tweaks with battery zhory ...
+ He worked out his smoothness patch ..
+ Slightly accelerated the interface by reducing delays ...
+ Fix drop Settings .. When entering the settings, turn the menu and turn on the lock ..
+ Added to the settings to enable or disable the display of multimedia covers on the lock screen when listening to music ..
+ Added to the settings for enabling and disabling the task manager in the extended area of ​​the notification panel ..
+ I also made a forced restart of SystemUI when turning on and off the task manager display in the notification panel .. This was done so that there were no conflicts with other chips ... I just added a lot to SystemUI ... And when choosing a heavy chip like task manager or Background image in curtains .. SystemUI does not have time to update, which leads to conflicts ..
+ Reallocated memory for OomMinFreeLowRam, made it like KitKat ... Should improve the system ... Need to test ..
Version 20152015
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 10/04/2015 .. The core version of the chrono kernel r3.8.X
+ Rewritten SM 12.1 code for Pop-up notifications and worked out of Slim Roma ..
Some chips are now configured for each notification when you click on the notification, and threw them out of the Settings menu .... Who used Slim ROMs knows this ...
+ Added to the settings for turning on and off Animations of the notification text in the status bar ...
This is when a message appears in the status bar ..
+ Added to settings Dialers on and off Full screen dialers when entering with an unlocked screen .. Made in connection with the alteration of the code Pop-up notifications ...
+ Corrected a glitch when switching to a modem ..
Version from 20150927
Continuation of work on errors on logkats which send me ..
+ Updated the source code of SM ... Updates from yesterday ... I ran into this on some builds ...
+ Tweaks ART .. New tweaks .... To improve the phone
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until September 26, 2015. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.7.X
+ Updated TWRP sources .. There are new chips, but have not activated them all yet .. I'm testing
+ Added a chip "Smart" notification bar ... It will open as you configure it ..
+ Fixed a long update when choosing the image display mode in the header of the notification panel, and a memory leak because of this ... I also made a forced restart of SystemUI when choosing the image display mode in the header of the notification panel .. Some chips stopped working after changing the image .. Glitch on all firmware where this feature is .. But no one listened to me .. Well, okay, but we will not have problems with the notification sidebar ... Yes, and there wasn’t because I used my personal code to run ...
+ Fixed a memory leak when choosing third-party themes .... Also fixed a leak in the Smshnikov code ...
+ Added a chip Duration "set aside" for notifications ... The chip is taken and adapted from Slim rum ....
+ Added to the settings to enable and disable Internet Indicator ...
+ He worked his patch of smoothness ... The interface has become noticeably smoother and faster ...
+ A lot of fixes with third-party software work ... bugs sent in logcat ...
Version from 20150924
Continuation of work on errors on logkats which send me ..
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel core until 09.24.2015 .. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.7.X
+ Tweek worked to fix a memory leak .. It was with the new SMshnikov code ..
+ Replaced the old libraryjemalloc 3.6.0 to the new version 4.0.0 (August 17, 2015) .. In google you can read about the library jemalloc what is it for ..
+ Tweaks ART .. Some tweaks took from Xposed .. All of them should improve the system .. Need to test ...
+ Added as an addition to the tweak Image in the header of the curtain. Selecting a display mode .. There are three display modes ..
+ Added the ability to forcibly disable the transition animation ... For example, when starting applications, opening the curtain, and in other places where this procedure is used .. I decided to speed up the interface .. This is an additional tweak to my smoothness patch ... For an amateur ..
+ Added a chip Transparency of the lock screen ... The strength of the blur effect is also adjustable ..
+ Corrected the display of numbers from the top in the keyboard for the Thai language ... At the request of our distant acquaintances ..
+ Corrected bugs for logkats that were sent to me .. That is, crashes when working with third-party software, a native keyboard and much more ..
Version from 20150920
This version is purely working on bugs ... And a little bit of innovations .. Basically, a lot of corrections ..
+ Fixed a memory leak, in a new change for SM ..
+ Fixed the crash of the Phone process when it came in ... I had to redo a bit my patch to turn on the screen ... I need to test
+ Added SergeyL logo icons to the on and off settings. Thank you very much for the iconTecvid
Also made to this ..
_____ 1 Color Logo Icons.
_____ 2 Logo Icon Locations.
+ Added Chip SlimDim - Dims navigation buttons when there is no activity ... This is from Slim Roma ..
+ Added the ability to add another button for the Navigation Bar ...
+ I fixed many errors that I found while looking at my logcat ....
+ Corrected the cant SM .. In the settings of the Chrono kernel .. it was impossible to change the maximum processor frequency.
Version from 20150918
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until September 16, 2015. The kernel of the version of chrono kernel r3.6.1
+ Corrected a glitch in the Screen Flip menu, after one call, the item became blocked ..
+ I made a tweak when taking a screenshot ... That is, when you take several screenshots, then after the first one an icon appears on the Status bar .. And the icon falls on all subsequent screenshots .. This patch before each screenshot will remove the icon from the frame.
+ Added a tweak to speed up the scanning process ..
+ Slightly figured out the settings menu ... And then some of the items were out of place ..
+ Redid the killing of three or pain processes, the phone seemed to hang ... Added a tweak that solves this problem ..
+ Added a tweak to the Power menu to turn on Tweak Mode \ "On Go \" - makes your phone seem to be transparent ... Cool chip ..
+ Added the ability to show a circle of applications after touching the right edge of the screen .. Circle sidebar
+ Added the Pie navigation icon on and off in the Quick Settings Panel ..
+ Fixed crash of native Browser when downloading files fromsavagemessiahzine.com, I think there will also be no problems for others. I also checked with HDA to download everything perfectly.
Corrected the same crash when viewing a new message withsavagemessiahzine.com... That is, when I closed the message window, I threw an error ...
+ Redid the display of Tiles in quick settings ... Now you can select 3.4, or 5 tiles in a row ...
+ Minor corrections in the code ... All of them affect the stability of the phone ...
+ I redid the FloatMath disconnect patch in the source code .. Since SMshniki also released a patch for overclocking FloatMath, I had to edit my patch ...
Version from 20150914
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel core until 09/13/2015 number ..chrono kernel r3.6 - today Chrono updated the source again, but this is in the next version
+ Changed my GCC LINARO_4.9.4 to GCC LINARO 4.9.4 taken from Chrono to build the kernel .. I could not cope with the new optimizationLTO in the source code of the kernel.
+ Added settings for changing the location of the Date in the status bar. You can set the location To the right of the clock or Left.
+ Fixed on the lock screen Coloring the weather icons .. When coloring the weather, the icons decreased ..
+ Many minor fixes .. All of them affect performance and stability .. Describe them for a long time ..
+ Fixed SystemUI crashes when installing full GAPSES .. I won’t describe how to call ... Thanks to those who noticed.
+ Also edited FloatMath deletes in InCallUI .. In connection with a new patch with an incoming ..
+ Fix InCallUI when you turn on the screen with an incoming call ..
Foreword ... I’ve been trying for a long time to make InCallUI launch similar to CM 11, I redid the floor code to run, which is now integrated in my firmware ..
The dialer became quicker ... But there was a delay anyway, not so long ago I won, but the jamb got stuck in my patch. After the screen lit up when I received it without delay, the phone went into reboot .. Yesterday I came across a code that they are trying embed command fromhttp://review.cyanogenmod.org.. I looked at their changes and found a flaw in my case ..
What came in ..As long as SM puzzles to insert a new code or not .. I implemented my code completely with refinement from a team with http://review.cyanogenmod.org
1 The SM code has been redone so that InCallUI is not unloaded from memory ... The old SM code could not cope
2 A delay was made when updating call information 500 ms. - I didn’t have enough of this code, I had no delays at all, and the interface could not fully load ..
3 Due to the acceleration of InCallUI, the screen did not refresh normally, and sometimes the answer button did not appear ... Built-in fix
4 Fixed redrawing the screen during a conversation .. Braked dialer interface .. This is from a team withhttp://review.cyanogenmod.org ..
5 Hotfixes for voicemail .. This is from the teamhttp://review.cyanogenmod.org
Version from 20150912
+ Updated the source code for SM. SMshniki updated the database to LVY48F - 5.1.1_r18
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 09.10.2015 ..
+ Added to the settings change the colors on the lock screen. Entered there
_____ 1 The color of the lower left icon.
_____ 2 Color Lock Icon.
_____ 3 The color of the lower right icon.
_____ 4 Color Clock and date.
_____ 5 The color of the display text.
+ Redid the selection of the Font Size for the Clock in the menu .. There was a problem updating the menu ...
+ Removed the duplicate menu from the tab in the Lock screen settings, when the password was activated for the screen lock time ..
Also corrected the CM glitch with a drop in the Status bar when entering a long password on the lock screen ..
(Thanks to those who wrote about these glitches, they just never put a password on the lock.)
+ Added to the settings App sidebar - Sidebar applications ..
+ Built-in Patch to reduce the risk of memory corruption from code improvements .... The idea was taken from the temasek team ..
It’s just that some applications are trying to free up memory for themselves, which sometimes leads to the collapse of the Applications ... In a nutshell.
+ A few minor patches .. All of them affect stability and also eliminates memory leak ..
+ Even in source, disabled FloatMath in many files .. To improve performance
Version from 20150908
+ Updated the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel until 09/07/2015 number .. This latest version of the kernel. 3.4.X
+ Added to the settings on and off Advanced display of the Volume bar by default.
+ Fix LatinIME .. Added displays on top of the keyboard of a row with numbers .. It has become more convenient to work.
+ Activated a new CM code to optimize AGPS ..
+ Added Chips Double tap to sleep anywhere on the lock screen in the settings for turning on and off ..
+ Added to the on and off settings Chips Turn off the flashlight when the screen is off, set the time to turn off the flashlight after turning off the screen.
+ Added settings, list animation selection, as well as list animation effects.
+ Disabled in many more FloatMath files in InCallUI .. To improve the performance of dialers ..
+ Moved back the Screen and Animation menu to the Display-Advanced Features .. Since there are new features ..
+ A few minor patches .. They all affect stability
Version from 20150905
+ Added the Font Style selection for Temperature to the Settings in the Status Bar ..
+ Added to the settings for turning on and off the Internet Speed ​​Shooter ..
+ Corrected the fall Status of the bar .. (I did not have this, but my testers wrote that they caused this bug.)
+ Added chip Ad Block - Ad Blocking ..
+ Added chip Removing system applications ..
+ Added a chip. Show the image in the title bar of the notification panel.
+ Added a Font Size for Clock option to the menu.
+ Added a selection of Font Size for the Operator Logo to the menu ..
+ Added to the settings to enable and disable rotation of the Lock Screen ..
+ Fixed some cant with downloading files with a standard browser .. I need to test, I did not have this cant.
+ A few small patches .. All of them affect stability and performance.
Version from 20150830
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 08.29.2015 .. This is the latest version of the kernel.
+ Added pop-up notification icons to enable and disable settings.
(For example .. When you kill applications by the back button .. That pops up a notification that the process is killed .. And an icon is shown in the upper left corner, This is SM added an icon, well, here the patch arose to disable ..)
+ Added a selection of animation pop-up notifications to the settings.
+ Added restart of SystemUI to the Power menu ..
+ Added selection Restart SystemUI in the curtain.
+ Fix when working with mobile data .. (Describe for a long time, readHere
+ He worked his patch smoothness ....
+ Added the name of the operator on the lock screen to the settings for enabling and disabling ..
+ Added to the settings to turn on and off the Flashlight with a long press on the lock icon .. On the lock screen.
+ Corrected overload with an incoming call ...
I have not seen this glitch .. But I think because FloatMath was disabled in InCallUI .. I had to redo the patch a bit .. I need to test
+ Many small patches in firmware .. All of them affect stability and performance.
Version from 20150828
+ Added Swipe with three fingers to the settings for turning on and off to take a Screenshot. (Cool thing, version 27 was not included, I found the jamb I had to edit)
+ Fixed a crash when trying to set a wallpaper of more than 8MB on the Lock Screen.
+ Added a Strip of Battery bar to the settings for turning on and off.
+ Activated an additional battery Dotted circle in the settings. Named the dotted circle icon.
+ Added to the settings view additional information about the processor, screen, etc. ... (Cool chip).
+ Redid the source code from FloatMath .. If anyone is interested then readHere
+ I removed my tweak buffer overflow for eglCreatePbufferSurface ... SM implemented their own code for this, it is a little less .. I'll see how it goes ....
+ I will not describe some patches ..... They are small, and the description will not give you anything ... They just correct the operation of the System ..
Version from 20150827
+ Fixed a memory leak ... Freed up memory allocated for GetIntArrayElements.
+ Corrected the name change of SM Api for getRunningAppProcesses .. Because of this, some third-party programs did not work.
+ Fixed buffer overflow for eglCreatePbufferSurface.
+ Removed dependency on FloatMath in InCallUI .. Slowed down InCallUI
+ A few minor patches in the firmware .. All of them affect stability and performance.
+ Fixed minor bugs in innovations.
+ Added the ability to set wallpaper on the Lock screen in Settings.
+ Added to the Power menu on and off Flashlight ..
+ Swapped the display in the status bar The operator’s logo and the weather ... And it looked ugly when the clock is displayed on the left.
+ Added safe volume for the headset to the settings for turning on and off .. Chip from Slimrom.
+ Added to the settings the choice of the temporary frequency of playback of notification sounds ... Chip from Slimrom.
+ I returned the rounded corners in pop-up notifications, the volume bar, In recent applications and in the curtains. (I'll do a tweak a little later to disable)
Version from 20150824
+ Fixed some bugs in the innovations.
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 08.21.2015 .. This is the latest version of the kernel.
+ Optimized the smoothness patch.
+ I removed the rounded corners in pop-up notifications and in some places where I did it for version 10 .. (I removed it at the request .. For myself, I’ll now do the firmware with this tweak)
+ Removed the code from the source code of the SM that broke the kernel assembly + firmware ..
That is, it was impossible to go through the menu in TWRP recovery .. In essence, this is not a jamb, just SM does not use TWRP.
+ Fixed CM jamb when scrolling Booth animation. Invalid animation stop.
That is, the phone is essentially already loaded and the animation is still spinning. Removed pauses between parts, left only at the end ..
+ A lot of small patches in the firmware .. All of them affect stability. (They improve the work of OpenGL ES 2.0. And much more)
Version from 20150810
+ Updated the sources of the ChronoKernel kernel until 08.08.2015 number .. This is the latest version of the kernel.
+ Updated ChronoKernel Settings app to version 0.9.9.2 beta. (Thanks mars_army)
+ Made contacts in 2 lines in the contact list and in the call log. I made the contact display in 2 lines when called, without cropping.
+ Added a chip Blocking awakenings from system processes ...
+ Fixes most patches due to changes in the source code of SM ...
+ Fixed optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9.4 ... To improve stability ..
+ Fixed some irregularities in his patches of smoothness ...
+ A lot of small patches in the firmware .. which can be described for a long time .. They all affect stability. And improve performance.
Version from 20150731
+ Fixed a memory leak when working in Menu-Settings.
+ Enabled GPU priority over other tasks ... For stability.
+ For the stability of the GPU and remove some glitches. Limited the maximum number of layers when working with the GPU.
+ Minor bug fixes in firmware .. which can be described for a long time .. All of them affect stability.
+ I had to rewrite My smoothness patch ... Due to changes in the source code of SM.
+ Edited some irregularities in the innovations ..
+ I also cleaned a bit of the source code of SM from unnecessary tasks
Version from 20150730
+ Added display of the headset icon in the Status Bar when the headphones are connected.
+ Added the headset icon in the Status Bar to the settings for turning on and off the headset.
+ Added Temperature displays in the Status Bar. In the menu you can configure
_____ 1 Temperature Color.
_____ 2 Font size.
_____ 3 Location.
_____ 4 Display Mode.
+ Edited the source code of the ChronoKernel kernel from 07/19/2015 number .. There were problems with charge displays ..
Version from 20150723
+ Also edited the Smmok definition patch.
+ Fixed his jamb menu call while holding tiles in the curtain.
+ Changed the actions of the tile mobile data. Now, with a single click, Mobile Internet will turn on and off. While holding the settings, the mobile data is as it was.
+ Optimized the assembly on the new GCC LINARO_4.9 .. The firmware should be slightly more stable.
+ He worked out some requests for GSM. To improve the signal and work in GSM networks
+ In connection with the new updates, SM had to rewrite a bit of their smoothness patch.
+ Minor corrections in the innovations and the SM code ..
Version from 20150721
+ I rolled back to the kernel sources to chrono_kernel_r2.24.7. I worked them out and implemented owmemorykiller: Management of not killable processes in them ..
Also, at the request of the firmware, system / etc / init.d threw 90incallui to prevent com.android.incallui from unloading. For me, this is not necessary .. If anyone also does not need to, simply delete the file
+ Added scroll cache to enable / disable settings. And then I always forcibly turned off, and now you can play yourself.
+ Added Flashing SMS icons, missed call and voicemail to the settings for turning on and off.
+ Added to the settings The background color of the title in the curtains.
+ Corrected the display of tiles in the curtains if the mode for changing the color or transparency of the curtain is selected ... I had to rewrite the code for displaying tiles that used AnimationIcon.
+ The patch for defining Smok ...
+ The patch for turning on the Screen on an incoming call worked out .. Removed some more unnecessary checks ..
+ Found irregularities in the dialer at which there might be a reset of the interlocutor’s calls .. Corrected
+ Worked 2G and 3G network updates
+ Fixed some irregularities in the innovations ..
+ Many minor fixes in the firmware .. which can be described for a long time .. They all affect stability.
Version from 20150717
+ Updated GCC LINARO_4.9.
+ Updated kernel sources to chrono_kernel_r3.1. It is necessary to test. If there are glitches then I will return the old proven ones.
+ Added settings for the clock. Now you can select and configure in the menu.
____ 1 Date Display - Date format. - Date style.
____ 2. Font selection.
____ 3 Seconds display.
____ 4 Adjust the color of the watch.
+ Changed the level at which a warning about low battery appeared, from the default value of 20% - 10% and 15% - 5%.
+ Added adjustment of background color / curtain transparency to settings. Also
_____ 1 Icon color.
_____ 2 Text color of the icon.
_____ 3 Icon color Clear all
+ Added display of the Operator Logo in the Status Bar from the right. You can also register your logo. Also change the color of the logo.
+ Added the Bluetooth icon in the Status Bar to the settings for turning on and off the Bluetooth icon.
+ Added to the settings on and off Answer the call with the volume up button.
+ Added a selection of Volume Levels to the settings. (I did it for a break) For me, I need it to change the Level from 7 to 5 So that it would be faster to reach the maximum volume.
+ Added to the settings to enable and disable Sound when capturing a screenshot.
+ Added to the settings to enable or disable the Sound of the camera shutter.
+ Added Effect Selection to the settings at the end of the scroll.
+ Trial patch crash SIM card operator Megaphone.
The joke is that the failure only occurs on new SIM cards .. I had to buy a new SIM card and test it specially .. On the old main SIM card, Megafon never lost the network.
+ He worked out his smoothness patch.
+ Added Swipe keyboard when typing ..
+ Optimized the Weather Settings Menu on the Lock Screen for the look of SM 5.1.1.
+ Fixed a glitch for the disappearance of some installed applications from the Play store after rebooting ..
+ I cleaned the source from unnecessary processing.
+ Many small patches. Everything to improve the ability.
+ Fixed compatibility of graphic patches with updated source codes of SM
Version from 20150712
+ Updated the source code of SM. The update affected the work of codecs. In the Change List menu, you can see what changes the SM made.
+ Updated the old sqlite from SM to the new .. What is itsqlite You will find the description yourself in google.
+ Optimized sqlite assembly for GCC LINARO_4.9
+ Added display of weather on the Lock Screen. (Did as requested)
+ Added to the weather settings menu on the Lock Screen.
+ Optimized its smoothness patch for the new CM update.
+ I also found a memory leak .. Corrected.
+ Trial patch for data transfer with 3G. There should be no loss. Networks
+ Found incorrect buffer handling in OMXCodec .. Corrected.
+ Many small patches. Everything to improve the ability.
Version from 20150710
+ Updated the source code of SM ... SM fixed its bug with setting wallpaper.
+ Fixed minor SM irregularities. They are always the same after updating the sources .. But sometimes new ones are added.
+ I made a display of the name of the full name instead of the I.O.F in the outgoing / incoming call, as well as in the call list. Deleted a comma after the last name. Also, the sorting can be changed .. (Did as requested)
In order for the modification to be applied to all contacts, it is necessary:
1 Delete all contacts ...
2 We synchronize contacts with Google. Or we import our contacts from the file by the native installer.
+ Corrected some irregularities in the innovations.
+ Fixed clearing cache when installing new programs.
Version from 20150709
+ Updated SM source
+ Adding a strip of RAM in the menu of running applications. Added on and off settings to the strip of RAM.
+ Added to the settings adjustment Text color Internet speed.
+ Implemented DHCP-accelerator .. (Did as requested) MoreRead here
+ Optimized another firmware assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9.
Optimization has now been done in the very heart of the sources, the frameworks-base folder. I found irregularities when assembling the firmware ..
+ Fixed memory leak when working with Wi-fi
+ I also optimized the dialer when working with incoming and outgoing calls.
+ Fixed buffer overflow in voAWB_Copy. This is when working with codecs.
+ Fixed a bug when working with PDF.
+ I also optimized my smoothness patch. With the update of the source, I had to redo it.
+ Small patches. To improve stability.
Version from 20150708
+ Updated SM source
+ Added to the settings for enabling and disabling the proximity sensor. (In PM I noticed this Wishlist ..)
+ Corrected the work of the proximity sensor during an incoming call, that is, redid the SM code from the 29th ..
With their code, anyway, sometimes the Screen did not light up .. With mine, I did not catch the glitch so far. But you have to test
+ Accelerated Application Optimization when installing a new firmware. Removed restrictions in Application Optimization ..
The old Optimization window reduced processor performance by 50%. Therefore, the optimization time was so long.
+ Yeshe optimized the patch to turn on the screen with an incoming call. Now it’s not like such a run-up ..
And then it feels like the Screen lives its own life. After how much it wants, it turns on.
+ Small tweaks in the SM code ... For stability in the phone
Version from 20150707
+ Updated SM source
+ Reduced the launch time of third-party applications.
+ Optimized items in Settings. Added a new item Miscellaneous. Mods entered there and what he considered necessary.
+ Added a selection in Settings Recent applications from Slim Roma. Also made advanced settings for Recent applications from Slim.
+ Added to the settings Advanced settings for the keyboard.
+ Yeshe optimized the patch to turn on the screen with an incoming call.
I’m watching SM June 29, I also tried to fix it .. But so far, it didn’t work out. Only the bug was corrected which sometimes did not turn on the screen at all ..
+ Removed the "Set profile" field from contacts. This is not necessary on our display.
+ Added internet speed to the status bar. (Chip from omnirom)
Added turning on and off the settings for displaying Internet speed and also some settings.
+ Added display of the List of changes CM. SM for some reason did not bother to do this.
+ Optimized application optimization patch .. Removes memory leak in our old unit
+ I did a lot of minor optimization in the SM code .. For improving and stability of the firmware.
Version from 20150627
+ Updated SM source
+ Optimized the patch to turn on the screen with an incoming call.
+ Trial patch for application optimization .. Removes memory leak in our old unit
+ Tweek dialers .. Fixed SM flaws
+ Fixed call reset by tapping the screen during a call.
Then, when the screen goes out and press the end button in the area, the call will be reset. This patch fixes this. Patch did at the requestq-zmich .
+ Optimized its smoothness patch ..
+ Multiple corrections in the source ... Patches for Improving the phone.
Version from 20150625
+ Updated SM source
+ Trial patch saving phone battery in sleep mode.
Tweaks to improve phone performance and stability.
1 Fixed pathCache. To improve the performance of OpenGLRenderer.
2 Optimized scrolling when scrolling ListView.
3 Fixed font caching.
+ Trial patch turning on the screen with an incoming call ..
+ Fixed WhatsApp. Now sends pictures as a nada.
+ Removed delays in the Recent applications and status bar menu updates
+ Fixed some irregularities in the work of InCallUI .. This included 3 patches.
+ Added Handsfree settings .. You can choose when it will turn on ..
+ Slightly accelerated optimization and after it boot the system.
+ A lot of small tweaks in the system .. I'm trying to achieve complete stability ..
+ Slightly optimized its smoothness patch in connection with updating the CM code.
Version from 20150622
+ Updated SM source
+ Updated TWRP sources to 2.8.7.0 version.
+ Optimized the work of codecs when watching a video.
This included 7 patches. To improve viewing on programs such as YouTube and many others.
+ Improved the work of the native browser
+ Replaced com.android.webview with com.google.android.webview .. Took the idea from arter97 ..
This has improved the performance of programs that use webview.
+ Added to settings About phone. Displays which processor and how much memory .. As it was on old SM.
+ Fixed some irregularities in their innovations for compatibility with new updates from SM ..
+ Optimized some programs and libraries when building on GCC LINARO_4.9 .. Improved stability
+ Small tweaks in the system .. To improve the work.
Version from 20150620
+ Updated SM source
+ Fixed minor bugs CM
+ Fixed a minor bug in its smoothness patches.
+ Fixed minor bugs in Ambient Display and also completely translated this menu in the settings .. Feature from omnirom.
+ Optimization when building on GCC LINARO_4.9 in some apk .. Such as Bluetooth, Gallery2 and some more ..
+ Small tweaks in applications
Version from 20150618
+ Updated SM source
+ New tweaks TimeZone and Dates ..
+ Still finalized the work Invert colors. Now this work of SM is more stable.
+ Optimized the work of EGL. This will fix the launch of some games.
+ Also optimized source codes for assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9 To improve stability.
+ Optimized his patch for smoothness ..
+ Activated Ambient Display .. Feature from omnirom.
Version from 20150611
+ Updated SM source
+ Fixed work Invert colors. Now this brainchild of SM is not so slow.
+ Reduced battery drain ... While this is still a test.
+ Reduced keypress delays from 0.5 to 0.1. There is also a delay in holding from 0.5 to 0.3 - this item is configured in the Special Features settings.
+ Corrected firmware assembly on GCC LINARO_4.9 when working with ART .. Improved stability.
+ Corrected and improved new features in the firmware.
+ Optimized My fix for smoothness.
Version from 20150609
+ Updated SM source
+ Corrected their shortcomings.
+ Optimized a bit SettingsProvider. Tweaks of date and time.
+ Tweak optimization Trebuchet To improve smoothness (My test new)
+ Returned the old code to select the time format 12/24. Just with a new code from SM When installing the firmware from scratch, the format is always reset to the 12-hour zone. It infuriates me terribly.
+ Minor improvements in new innovations. Also translated completely new items.
+ New optimization for GCC LINARO_4.9 during firmware assembly.
+ Also small tweaks of the system.

Below it was done in older versions.

+ Navigation bar Navigation bar
+ Volume panel timeout
+ Slim Lock Screen Shortcuts
+ Pie control
+ Notification display time
+ Turn on four tiles in a row in the curtain
+ Extended notice
+ Superuser indicator
+ Added a Soundbar to the menu on the shutdown button.
+ Added turning on and off in the settings Buttons clear in the menu of running applications.
+ Added to the settings the location of the Clear buttons in the menu of running applications. You can select left or right.
+ Added turning on and off in the Vibration settings when you click tiles in the curtain.
+ Added to the settings the choice of time while holding the button until the applications are closed.
+ Fix flashlight (trial so that the flashlight does not work with the camera)
+ Added turning on and off the hardware keys ... Optimization for the Navigation bar. This is from OmniRom firmware
+ Fixed reboot on the shutdown button in Recovery .. (Thanks to Chrono for its core)
+ Added a choice in the quick settings menu application Sync.
+ Updated the patch for smoothness .. Again, it is trial, I'm trying to achieve performance as in cm 11.
+ Updated ChronoKernel Settings app to version 0.9.8.1 beta. (Thanks mars_army)
+ Updated the code from SlimRoms firmware for the Navigation Bar.
+ Fixed Wi-fi now there is no problem with it when turned on.
+ Updated source TWRP recovery.
+ Optimized work with jar files to increase performance.
+ Changed GCC from 4.8 to GCC LINARO_4.9. The firmware and kernel are assembled on the new GCC.
+ I also threw out unnecessary code from the source code of CM12.1
+ I also finalized the fixation of the flashlight (trial so that the flashlight does not work with the camera. The delay will soon go completely.)
+ Also updated its fix for smoothness and performance (test)
+ Modified fix Flashlight (now everything works as it should)
+ New fix to disable the scroll cache. To increase productivity
+ Improved optimization from arter97, for compiling firmware and kernel on GCC LINARO_4.9
+ Trial patch from the collapse of Google Play Services. I didn’t have such a problem, it's up to you to check.

Old firmware versions

The theme is more suitable and adapted for CM12.1 Full version of the firmware ..
FM Full MateriaLAuthor:ReNeGaT *
View screenshots and download theme FM-Full MateriaL running away from Holo

Wallpaper for my firmware from serega65sc
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached fileWallpaper.zip(266.71 KB)

Wallpapers from Tecvid
Attached Image
Attached filewallpaper.png.zip(391.88 KB)

Does not work
- The camera writes video in green - I’m doing it

How to enable Full Route mode on firmware. For the ChronoKernel Settings program to work and swap memory
1 To enable options For developers, tap on the build number 7 times
2 Next, go to the menu For developers - Superuser mode. And switch toFor applications and ADB
3 Go to ChronoKernel Settings - Other and check the box change memory .. Reboot
If the ChronoKernel Settings program does not change memory, then swap memory by force
thisMemory Change Scriptthrough Recovery.
How to add a frequency change algorithm for the processor on my firmware Watch here

About ART .. And the first application optimization after installing the firmware .. Read here .. I described everything in detail ..
Or how to change fast to fulloptimizationand back with the installed firmware. You can also edit it immediately before installing the firmware ..Watch here

How to set.
1. Download archives from CM12 and Gapps for it;
2. We write NOT unpacking both archives to the root of a removable memory card;
3. Go to CWM
Further in CWM:
4. Select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset";
5. Select "Install the Zip from External Storage";
6. Select the archive with CM12;
7. In the same way, we flash the archive with GApps;
8. Go to the root of CWM, and select "Reboot System Now";
9. Done!
Installed only with new versions of cwm / twrp can be installed with the kernel from ChronoKernel

Post has been editedSergeyl - 12.10.18, 21:37

Rep: (968)
Cyanogenmod 12.1 [06.16.2015]
Thanks nieltg, Chronomonochrome. TeamCanjica, NovaFusion and others who contributed to the development of firmware / cores for our device.
Prehistory
I wanted to somehow collect cm 12 - and away we go!

Bugs / flaws.
1) Green video in the stock camera.
2) Photos on WhatsApp are sent only in landscape orientation.
3) You will tell.

Changelog.
-Updating sources (now with multitasking everything is much more fun)
-Optimized toolchains
A lot of changes.
Of significant compared to the previous one: gps, another fix for services, flashlight, fixed stock kernel. And much more.
-Fixed crash dialers.
-Attempt to fix a low volume inbox.
-Fixed optimization of Google services at each boot.
-Significantly reduced first boot time.

10.05.2015:

The distribution of wifi is fixed;
Fixed battery jog with Google services;
Smoothness!
Screen tearing fixed;
SaberMod / ArchiMod arm cortex a9 toolchains.

First release (regarding the nieltg bare source):
-Chrono kernel.
-Fixed a browser.

Plans for the next version.
- Conduct optimization.

Download.

Post has been editedKolan007 - 17.06.15, 12:30
Reason for editing: Update.

Rep: (596)
BildOmni ROM 5.1.1 based on the sources from nieltg, fixes from Kolan007 and Sergeyl, as well as many other fixes (thanks to Meticulus, golden-guy, AGONTUK, Unjustified dev, Nova Fusion, XperiaSTE, Rox, Antares One and many others) and, of course, our own modifications.

List of changes:

Build # 22 - 03/10/2016
  • replaced Apollo with Eleven application from CM12.1
  • Added Viper4Android FX, CMFilemanager and Terminal applications
  • added track switching feature by long pressing the volume rocker (thanks to mickybart)
  • fix long start flashlight from the curtain
  • added new fix for low volume of incoming call (thanks to golden-guy)
  • lock screen lock on an incoming call (based on the original fix from golden-guy)
  • RIL update from SergeyL
  • Gapps receivers are disabled (battery fix)
  • added patch to improve OpenGL application performance
  • various stability and improvement fixes (thanks to SergeyL for patches)
  • memory management tweaks in build.prop (from CM12.1 from SergeyL)

earlier changes

• full transition to Linaro GCC 5.2
  • compiling the entire ROM with -ffast-math
  • Added SQLite 3 from CM12.1

• extended media support via FFMPEG (most of the audio and video files now play in HW in the MX player)
  • cleaning video fix

• Compiled with Linaro GCC 5.2, with some exceptions that still use GCC 4.9 to compile (to eliminate possible problems caused by GCC 5+)
  • added -ffast-math optimization to most multimedia modules and some GUI modules (in cases of using mathematical operations it can speed up this process up to 3 times)
  • -funsafe-loop-optimizations applied to the entire ROM (overall performance gain of about 10-15%)

• fixed wifi tethering
  • rolled the AV framework back to Omni (with the CM framework, some videos do not play in HW)(in the plans)
  • fixed spam linker

• compiled with Linaro GCC 4.9.4 (best LTO code generation)
  • coded build
  • fixed by MTP
  • Fixed a problem with Wifi / USB tethering (again!)
  • fixed crash bluetooth
  • missing APN should be fixed
  • HWComposer: switched Vsync implementation to hwcomposer from tuna

• ARM mode is enabled for most binaries (better performance than thumb)
  • strict-aliasing optimization added
  • other small changes in optimizations (the crutch for cortex-a8 is disabled, which was used for all other processors; disabled debug symbols in binaries)
  • fixed broken from past logcat build
  • added some debug binaries useful such as strace
  • deleted blob at_distributor (it seems that it is not needed. RIL works fine without it)
  • added forgotten from previous builds fix low volume for incoming calls

• Highly optimized build - Link Time Optimizations (LTO), Graphite, and Floop Nest optimizations included
  • fixed crash video when stopping recording in a standard camera
  • violations of strict aliasing rules fixed (preparation for subsequent optimization)
  • skia: neon optimizations, other improvements
  • sqlite: updated to version 3.8.10.2
  • launcher: improved scrolling smoothness
  • replaced blobs Samsung libexpat and libpower with those collected from source
  • many other fixes / improvements

P.s. thanks to Cl3Kener from OptiPop Team for optimizing graphite and floop nest, as well as for the bunch of fixes and improvements from ROM OptiPop that I used in this and previous builds. LTO implementation is based on the work of the VividROM teamhttps://github.com/VividROM/android_buildand was redone (completed) by me.
  • optimizations from arter97 added
  • Optimization level changed -O3 ->-O2
  • Added -ffast-math optimization for some graphic modules (original patches from OptiPop Team, modified by me)
  • compiled with Linaro GCC 5.2.1 (thanks to the OptiPop ROM team, arter97, temasek and other developers for the huge number of fixes for GCC 5+)
  • HWcomposer and copybit compiled from source
  • fixed low performance 2D
  • kernel: updated to 4.2.8
  • AV and Native frameworks: fully upgraded to CM12.1 5.1.1_r34
  • different fixes added

• fix broken wifi / usb tethering
  • fix min / max CPU frequency in the core (again)
  • attempt to fix memory compaction problems in the kernel
  • removed unnecessary screen turn-on delay and fixed video settings (videomodes) MCDE

• fixed video ported to android 5.1.1 golden-guy
  • CM'ification of ROM (most of the source code is used from CM12.1, with 5.1.1_r33 as the base)
  • almost all fixes were applied from scratch (thanks SergeyL for patches with CM12.1)
  • fixed (sort of like) SIM definition on codinap, need a test

• source update
  • optimization of all application graphics with pngquant (less memory consumption)
  • disabled startup of some embedded applications
  • Nexus Security Bulletin Patches (September)

• scrolling cache optimization
  • various optimizations from the Xperia STE team
  • fix type change network (2G / 3G) from golden-guy
  • fixes for ril from Meticulus
  • attempt to get NFC to work on codinap
  • attempt to fix missing APNs

• improved compatibility with RRO (Layers)
  • various delays are reduced (window orientation changes, long presses, etc.),
    according to my subjective feelings, scrolling earned smoother.
  • Improved implementation of native floating point calculations
  • unnecessary debug reduced

• omnirom source update
  • kernel upgrade to r3.7
  • added by omnitorch
  • enabled zram by default

• Update to 5.1.1_r12
  • Fixed problems with ROM launch due to problems with genfstab
  • Attempt to fix NFC on codinap (need a test)
  • Removed the status bar notification of a lack of space on the internal memory
  • Updated kernel to r3.4
  • Removed the port for setting the switching of tracks with the volume rocker when the screen is off (use the same kernel setting)

• Source Updates
  • Fix vulnerabilities libstagefright
  • Miscellaneous build prop optimizations
  • Universal (codina / codinap) aroma installer
  • Changed the behavior of the mobile data tile (a short tap turns on / off the Internet, a long one - goes to the menu where a short press was translated before) [golden-guy]
  • Configuration port for switching tracks with the volume rocker when the screen is off with CM12.1.

• upgrade to 5.1.1_r5
  • fix libFFTEm.so (send photos via whatsapp)
  • fixed departure gapps / GPS

• dex applications are pre-optimized - first boot time should be reduced
  • a bug with Google services optimization is probably fixed - confirmation is needed

• source code updated
  • updated / redone some patches
  • low volume audio lock enabled
  • removed fix for gapps
  • fixed low performance of the EGL runtime and graphics.
  • core updated to R2.24.7

• bug fixes: fixed audio recording, offline charging, problem with governor change in performance control and GPS. GPS can be buggy, and barely works without connecting to wifi (I don't know how it works on cm12.1). Thanks to PolishVodka for helping with the LPM fix.
  • f2fs support added again
  • HZ changed to 500 - the system should be smoother. I recommend using governor dynamic, as other governors can, and are likely to cause a large energy consumption, as tuning after this change was only dynamic.
  • fixed a problem with the graph. screen break glitch on ws2401 at default lcdlck frequency - thanks ace2nutzer.
  • small fixes - a long press of the home button opens recent tasks, and the device is woken up with the home button, as it should be.

• first release

What does not work:
  • the camera is writing in green
  • Access Points (APNs) must be configured manually

How to set:

Only for build 05/25/2015 (possible for builds>= 07/16/2015 too) - If you plan to install gapps, add this to system / build.prop before installing ROM
# Art tweaks
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter = speed
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter = interpret-only

Memory change
To change the memory manually, edit / ramdisk / fstab - change the numbers / sdcardX (X = 0, 1) as shown below:
# Android fstab file.
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically / system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come to specify MF_CHECK
# Data partition must be located at the bottom for supporting device encryption

#<src><mnt_point><type><mnt_flags and options>
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p3 / system ext4 ro, noatime, errors = panic wait
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p2 / modemfs ext4 noatime, nosuid, nodev, errors = panic wait, check
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p4 / cache ext4 noatime, nosuid, nodev, errors = panic wait, check
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p7 / efs ext4 noatime, nosuid, nodev, errors = panic wait, check
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p9 / preload ext4 ro, noatime, errors = panic wait
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p5 / data ext4 noatime, nosuid, nodev, discard, noauto_da_alloc, error s = panic wait, check, encryptable = / efs / metadata

# Vold managed volumes
/ devices / sdi2 / mmc_host / mmc0 / mmc0 auto auto defaults voldmanaged = sdcard1: 8, nonremovable, noemulatedsd
/ devices / sdi0 / mmc_host / mmc1 / mmc1 auto auto defaults voldmanaged = sdcard0: auto

# Recovery
/ dev / block / mmcblk0p15 / boot emmc defaults

Attention, from build 29.09.15 f2fs and other chips of the chrono kernel kernel is not supported by the ROM installer. To support kernel chips, a separate installation of chrono kernel is required.
After installing ROM, flush the kernel r4.2.4 or higher.

Attention, the 08.03.2016 build requires data wipe due to SQLite update.

Omni rom

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 10.03.16, 07:53

GashSlim LP .
Thanks to nieltg for the device tree, Kolan007 and Sergeyl for fixes and help, and thanks to Meticulus, golden-guy, Unjustified dev, Nova Fusion, Rox and many others.

• Updated source
  • GPS crash fix enabled
  • Fixed reboot in recovery
  • Fixed the flashlight in the curtain
  • Rollback recent optimizations

List of changes

• Updated source
  • Dex application pre-optimization (first launch should be faster than before)
  • Various ROM optimizations (thanks mkaluza)
  • Build optimizations replaced by arter97 option
  • The entire ROM is compiled in ARM (not THUMB) mode - should work more efficiently
  • Dialer fix enabled (thanks golden-guy)
  • Added fix for optimizing gapps - not tested
  • Added Chrono Kernel beta 0.9.8.1 application - thanks mars_army

• runtime low performance fixed - first launch will be longer than usual
  • ROM build with Uber 4.9 toolchain and kernels - Linaro 4.9.3
  • Optimization JustArchi v4
  • extreme core optimization based on ace2nutzer commit
  • added support for RRO layers 2.1

• upgrade to lollipop 5.1.1_r3
  • added by SlimPie
  • attempt to fix random soft reboots with active wifi tethering
  • some kernel optimizations applied

• source update
  • Included the browser fix in the build

• first release

Bugs
What does not work:
  • audio and video recording

miscellanea
Slim Gapps:
http: //forum.xda-devel...-trds-slimkat-t2792842

Ruth
Despite the fact that the firmware is rutted, it has no settings regarding the root. Those who wish can install supersu to fix this problem.
SuperSU

Turn off key illumination
init.d script:
echo 0>/ sys / devices / platform / leds-gpio / leds / button-backlight / brightness
chmod 444 / sys / devices / platform / leds-gpio / leds / button-backlight / brightness

After installing a new build, do not forget to do wipe cache and dalvik-cache.

Download

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 04.06.15, 00:01

Rep: (968)
AOSP 5.1.1_r6

Description.
Just a pure android with the replacement of a couple of applications with the corresponding ones from CM (for convenience and beauty).

Bugs.
1) Green video in the stock camera.
2) Problems with WhatsApp
3) Maybe something else.

Changelog.
Major update of sources (5.1.1_r4>5.1.1_r6)
Whatsapp fixed
Edits to the incoming volume (did not check)
-fixed init.d and a couple of little things in the ramdisk (now the kernel settings can change the maximum frequency)
-updating the source (with multitasking, everything is much more fun)
-optimized toolchains

Download.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AICP 10.0

Description.
Firmware with many settings (more on the screenshots), based on CM.

Bugs.
The same as in AOSP.

Changer
Same as in aosp.
Major update of sources (5.1.1_r4>5.1.1_r6, 9.0> 10.0)
Finally, working stock butanimation.
-This time init.d is definitely fixed in the stock kernel
-Updating sources (improved multitasking, new features)
-added flashlight patch

Screenshots (in English).
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download.
Firmware.
Mirror on Yadisk.
Gapps look in the spoiler "Download." for AOSP.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE ALL!
Attached Image

Post has been editedKolan007 - 14.07.15, 10:31
Reason for editing: Mirror.

Euphoria os

Euphoria OS - custom firmware based on Android Lollipop. It is a continuation of the famous MahdiRom firmware (Android KitKat).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs and shortcomings
  • Rebooting from the menu does not work
  • The built-in root is buggy, we put supersu from chainfire
  • Volume slider buggy - from a certain point on, increasing the volume will turn off the sound
  • maybe something else

02/04/2016 - Android 5.0
  • RIL: fixed mob shutdown. data when switching 2G / 3G (thanks to golden-guy)
  • fixed reboot from the menu
  • fixed problem with min / max CPU frequency after starting on the standard core
  • minor edits in the build, unnecessary debug is turned off

List of changes
02/01/2016 - android 5.0
  • fixed video recording
  • CM'ification of ROM (almost all source code is now based on CM12.0)
  • Added fixes from the assembly CM12.0 from SergeyL, thanks for the patches

09/07/2015 - android 5.1.1
  • Implemented support for Samsung u8500 RIL (custom RIL was not supported by ROM)
  • different fixes and optimizations from XperiaSTE

09/05/2015 - android 5.1.1
  • first build

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

How to set:
If you plan to install gapps, add this to system / build.prop before installing ROM
# Art tweaks
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter = speed
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter = interpret-only

EuphoriaOS

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 04.02.16, 13:07

About a month and a half ago, he put Omni, at that time everything was ok first, then with an increase in installed third-party software, the dialer began to blunt.

For all the time of use, I have never stupid ... But software did not clutter the system.
Does the Omni dialer work differently from the one in SM?

Not interested, to be honest. I think there are differences as such, though considerable (as in other CM / OMNI repositories), but that’s all I can say.
Yes, and what about the flashlight, in roms for other devices, too, there is no fix?

It is unlikely that I did not see this fix on the omni gerrit'e, although it may have been poorly searched.

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 29.09.15, 21:30

Rep: (28)
* ChronoMonochrome,
At the moment, I often use a flashlight, so for me the delay is critical. I will wait for an early fix :)
______
You can post a link to a topic with OmniLayers.
As I understand from the description, this option is much better than the SM engine.

Post has been editedserega65sc - 29.09.15, 21:36

Rep: (120)
SergeyL, Today I rebooted, here is the logcat.

I turned on the display of system processes, in the top constantly mmcqd / 0. This process is responsible for reading / writing to the memory card. Maybe the brakes are connected with slow USB sticks and the wrong scheduler? Which is better to put?

Post has been editedUdjine - 29.09.15, 22:16

* serega65sc
neither one nor the other had to be used especially ... Therefore, how did the hands reach. As for Layers, I’ll add a link when I test it myself. Just someone wrote that some topics are not displayed correctly.
p.s. somewhere in the old cyanogenmod theme there was a separate flashlight from OmniROM. Perhaps I will include it in the new build when I find this repository on OmniROM.

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 29.09.15, 21:43

Rep: (28)
* ChronoMonochrome,
Can a small announcement of upcoming changes and when to wait for the assembly?

May a small announcement of future changes

Nothing special, essentially just updating the OmniROM source and kernel.
and when to wait for the assembly?

I already wrote - today or tomorrow, how it goes.

SW Chrono, please tell me, is it planned to upgrade cm11 or Euphoria?

CM11 - no, because no desire to engage in this project. I can advise Vanir KK as a good replacement for CM11 (to you here -Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 - CyanogenMod Firmware.Maybe I'll just do an update based on compiled vanir.
Euphoria - at the moment I am not doing this firmware.

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 29.09.15, 22:47

Rep: (497)
M
Dear users!
Stop chat and offtop in the subject.
In the near future the topic will be raised in subsectionSamsung
Topic cleaned.

Rep: (120)
Here ishereThey are discussing some kind of stock dialer, elongated from the nexus. I still did not understand whether she was replacing her own or becoming near. The question is, is it suitable for our device and if it is, will it work better than my own?

Build a new build OmniROM. Changes, instructions and more can be found in the post.Samsung GT-I8160 Galaxy Ace 2 - CyanogenMod Firmware .
p.s. f2fs and other chrono kernel chips from this build are not supported by the ROM installer. Chrono kernel installation is required to support kernel chips. I did not test the launch of ROM with the kernel, with which ROM is installed due to the fact that my ROM is installed second in dualboot (that is, the partition table for me does not match the kernel fstab, which implies an ordinary installation). In case of problems, install the kernel separately, as described in the post above.

Post has been editedChronoMonochrome - 30.09.15, 01:41

Rep: (0)
someone tell me how vpn to see 12.1 from Sergey 20150927 make work ??

Rep: (3)
While there is no way, he himself is looking for how to fix it))

Rep: (497)
M
We move to subsectionSamsung .

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 1:59 a.m.