> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Buying a PlayStation 3 | Console purchase considerations

Rep: (765)
Playstation 3 - Purchase

Playstation 3 - Firmware \ Hacking >> Sony PlayStation 3 - Game Discussion >> Game event PlayStation 3 How to play online on a stitched PlayStation 3 without a ban >> PlayStation 3 Game Exchange Playstation 3 Owners Club >> PlayStation 3 Accessories >> Buying a PlayStation 3

Discussing the purchase of a PlayStation 3

Post has been editedRaveboy - 17.07.17, 19:23

Rep: (25)
vertyogo @ 09/28/2015, 07:38*
beyond

vertyogo @ 09/28/2015, 07:38*
You can, but one at a time.

Not. Because the game Beyond the Edge: Two souls weighs more than 20 gigs.

Rep: (475)
I believe that if you take litsuhu, then they are calculated on online, which means, you just need to think about a broom, if you take a revision of 12 GB.

* vertyogo,
Profit is to tell a person how not to overpay extra money.
B / ear litsuha worth all pennies now, with hard and usually a set of games on the disks.
Those. bought, and for a long time do not even think about the infusion of dough.

Rep: (6)
Tell me, is it worth taking a new PS3 slim for 12 GB with 2 games (One of us and Grand Turismo 6) for 12,777 or is it worth looking for used options?

Rep: (1355)
* sibankufa
depending on how much you then want to spend ....
1. if you plan to buy games officially (new discs, used discs, in the PSN store) - then at least you need to purchase another hard drive (or take the 500g version at once) ... in the 12th version, you don’t have to turn around (and you need place to store data for quick access) ...
2. If you do not plan to buy games at all - then look for a used slim stitch ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 17.11.15, 11:17

Rep: (6)
* cooler.nvkz, I plan to take individuals. Drives from colleagues to "play." HDD eventually replace with more capacious.
The question is now more, is it worth contacting with second-hand ps3 with Avito and how to check them? The price for Avito is 8-9 for ps3 with a 160 GB HDD and a couple of games included.

I plan to take individuals. Drives from colleagues to "play."

it was worth starting with ....but colleagues do not have such a variety of games like pirates ...

HDD eventually replace with more capacious.

In the 12-version version there is no screw at all ... by inserting a screw - we bury the 12-flash USB flash drive inside the console ...

The question is now more, is it worth contacting with second-hand ps3 with Avito and how to check them?

if you look used, you can only look at the Slim models (2xxx-3xxx series - a sticker on the bottom of the console, well, google to help with the pictures how it looks) .... check - so that the cooler does not make noise in games (if stitched You can programmatically look at the temperature), so that the drive, joysticks, usb ports, xdmi-port ... work, that's all, check what’s more ... well, well, you’re still afraid of curved hands ....

The price for Avito is 8-9 for ps3 with a 160 GB HDD and a couple of games included.

for such a price, you can find it stitched without games ...

Rep: (1)
Hello, what should I look for when buying a used prefix? I have already decided - I want to buy super slim, and I would like to know what exactly you need to pay attention to, that after purchase you should use it in full, that is, online, without bans, etc.

* LegalPOWER,
but not to pay attention to anything .... outwardly whole, with seals, reads disks, joysticks are connected, everything enters online ... then you can buy games on disks or in a PSN store ... and play on health. ...

PS: you can forget about freebies for super slim ... for freebies, take slim stitched, and then I'll tell you about online ...

Rep: (0)
Please tell me, if you buy a PS3 already flashed, then what firmware should be. And please explain how to select games on sites, if we allow compatibility with CFW 4.76 on the site, and I will have firmware 4.55 installed, will I not play again?

In general, I want the console to play Heavy Rain, Last of Us, Gran Turismo 5

Rep: (70)
Zalmans @ 12/13/2015, 11:32*
Please tell me, if you buy a PS3 already flashed, then what firmware should be.

Buy boldly with any custom (not official) firmware! You can replace the firmware then yourself. Nothing complicated, even if you never did.
It is preferable to take slim. Fatki older and more problematic ... Look at the appearance, a complete set, although, here as a lottery, you can not guess.
Game compatibility is almost complete. So here it is not so bad.
In short, first we buy a prefix, then puzzling questions ...: happy:

* bmlok
I want to buy and play right away. In general, at least some idea to have.

What do you think expensive or notPS3

Zalmans @ 12/13/2015, 12:21*
I want to buy and play right away.

I understand ... I think it will. This is only later, later, want to refresh the firmware. Or some games will not go ...;)
For the price is hard to say. In Moscow, this is the average price. In Ukraine, see for yourself. Pomonitorte, take a look.
Good luck!
And yes, do not inadvertently ask for an official one. Carefully read what the console will offer to update. And it is better to turn off the automatic update. This is in the console menu.

Another such question. What is the minimum amount of memory worth watching prefix 120, 320 or 500 GB. I understand the more the better, but also more expensive.

Zalmans @ 12/13/2015, 12:21*
What do you think is expensive or not PS3

Normal price. For 3900 you can take.

Posted 12/13/2015 12:46 PM:

Zalmans @ 12/13/2015, 12:33*
What is the minimum amount of memory worth watching prefix 120, 320 or 500 GB

To be honest, for the stitched in principle, do not care.
320 for 3900 is normal. There would be a second joey at this price — generally kosher.
And so everything is solved by an external broom, or by replacing the internal one.

Ps it is still possible to preempt, rarely there, but very good offers from one-time sellers come up.

Post has been editedset48 - 13.12.15, 12:48

Good day. H. forum users please tell me what version of the console to take, so that you can flash without problems or if the firmware is right, then what firmware should be? If you buy in Moscow, what is the best price tag? And if you include for verification, then what should I look for? Thank you in advance

* sayman14,
take only slim!

If you take under the firmware without attachments - the most simple is to search with firmware 3.55 or below ...
if you take under the firmware and then do a downgrade - with any firmware with datacode 1A and below, and better with datacode 0D so as not to bathe ....
datacode = production date ... by date you can determine whether or not it will be flashed ... details by date here -http://www.ps3devwiki.com/ps3/Datecode
If you already take the firmware, it's still some kind of firmware, as long as it was already flashed ... then you can install the necessary firmware yourself ....

on official firmware - check the integrity of the case, seals (although the seal is not required - could change the thermal paste) ... drive operability (in principle, nafig not needed), bluetooth (joysticks on it work), HDMI port (sometimes statics knocks the chip). ..
on custom firmwares - everything is the same (the filling is not necessary - they could change the paste and downgrade to do) ... until heaps look at the temperature under load (see webman or multiman) ....

price tag - I do not know ... all in different ways ...

one more time: take only slim ... do not look at tatki ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 18.12.15, 12:12

Rep: (2)
one more time: take only slim ... do not look at tatki ...

Greetings, but you can ask what the tatki are bad and why you should not take it? Just thinking to buy a dead drive tent.

* dmmod
bad because they have hotter chips and a low-melting solder .... eventually we get a red (or yellow?) fire of death .... it is treated with a reball, but the result is as lucky (it can work long and successfully, maybe in an hour / day / week / month / year again will repeat, and maybe immediately die safely safely) .... well, or with a hair dryer, but the result is usually sad (someone with a hair dryer managed to pull out the saves and everything, the reball did not help him later) ....

for money - fat and the subsequent reball comes out more expensive than slimka ...

Rep: (37)
Hello!
Tell me, and if you take Slim, then it's better for 320GB?
Now you can take a new one only in the Sony Center. What is the probability that they will have a firmware version (not ODE)?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 00:49