QUTECH QDSL-1040WU - Discussion | Openwrt chaos_calmer / 15.05 / for QUTECH Qdsl-1040wu

Rep: (3398)
QUTECH QDSL-1040WU - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image
Description:
QDSL-1040WU is a high-performance universal access gateway that provides connection to an IP network using both ADSL2 + technology and Ethernet technology, as well as transmitting voice traffic over an IP network without loss of voice quality. The gateway is designed for use on xDSL broadband or cable networks. QDSL-1040WU allows you to connect up to two analog telephone sets. A wide range of routing functions and a built-in Wi-Fi access point make it possible to use the device as a router for a small network. The USB port of the gateway allows you to use a 3G modem as an uplink for connecting to a network.
Specifications:
Analog Interfaces
1xADSL2 + RJ11 ADSL 2+ ADSL Standard Interfaces
ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ITU-T G.992.2, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 G.992.3 (ADSL2) Downstream: Up to 12 Mbps Upstream: 1.3 Mbps
G.992.5 (ADSL2 +) Downstream: Up to 24 Mbps Upstream: 1.3 Mbps 16PVC
Network interfaces
4x10 / 100 BASE T auto-sensing RJ45 ports (LAN) (1WAN 100/10 Base-T 3LAN 10/100 BASE-T) 802.11 b / g / n wireless access point
USB interface
2 USB 2.0 Indicators Power, network interfaces, wireless interface, WPS, ALARM
Network functions Network protocols TCP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, PPPOE, STUN
Routing
Static Routing, RIP and RIPv2, NAT / PAT, DHCPServer / DHCPRelay, DNSProxy, ARP Security TCP / IP / Port Filtering, Porttriggering / Forwarding, IP and MACaddress Filtering, Access Sheets, SSH
Igmp
IGMP Proxy, IGMP snooping Wireless Features
Standard
802.11b / g / n Encryption 64,128-bitWiredEquivalentPrivacy (WEP) DataEncryption
Authentication
WPA / WPA2 Security
Authentication Protocols
PAP, CHAP VPN PPTP / L2TP / IpSecpass-through
Filtration
Stateful packet inspection, Packing filtering, Denial of service protection, Traffic conditioning, WFQ-based bandwidth Management, HTTP proxy Control and monitoring
Provisioning
TR-069 / TR-104, SNMP, Software Update and Configuration via HTTP, TFTP or FTP server. Web-based Management, Telnet, SSH
Physical parameters Power Output: 12VDC, input: 100-240VAC / 50Hz
Exploitation
Working temperature: 0-40 В° C Storage: -10-60 В° C
Humidity: 10% -90% Dimensions (mm) 205 (W) x 47 (H) x 145 (D)
Weight, kg)
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedalex @ rya - 08.02.17, 16:20

Rep: (8)
* SanyaIsaev,
Well, what can I advise you .... Conjure. Restored once, restore and more :)
Try the firmware compiled for the brcm63xx process.
I have no experience with an IP camera and modems.
What will turn out, share! The people come in handy.

Rep: (0)
Okay, thanks for the help !!! I'll try something else. then time will sit by conjuring. I just have these current modems, some boards are probably at home 20 pcs :)

brothers, I urgently need a consultation.
I requested the subject open from the first post. Wi-Fi does not work and it is not in the interfaces. How to be There is no way to distribute Internet to him via wire. Only wi-fi ...
Or maybe you advise how to return the factory firmware? When trying to palm off the factory firmware via the web interface, it seems to be flashing, but after rebooting it loads the open again ... :(

Rep: (8)
* SP1112,
Through CFE the native will pick upQUTECH Qdsl-1040wu (Post moty8484 # 56838807)
Although it’s strange ... why there is no wifi ...
Maybe he basically died? Worked on native firmware?

* moty8484 ohohoho, my friend! You should know how you helped me! yesterday I killed the whole day, trying to fill back the native firmware via mtd ... And here it turned out how simple it turned out! Thank!
Z.Y. Under my native wifi works without problems!

Post has been editedSP1112 - 22.01.17, 22:59

Rep: (2)
Good to all. There is this device. He worked for me according to wds according to a very interesting scheme.
1. The main point of TP-Link TL-WR1043ND V2 - Internet comes through it by cable, dhcp server, waffle
2. Secondary QTECH QDSL-1040WU - stands through the room to amplify the signal first.
At first, all this worked for me on native firmware. I guessed to hook them on wds using TP-Link.
Created a QTECH grid with the same ssid and encryption parameters, disabled dhcp there, assigned a static.
On TP-Link I registered in the wds section to connect to the QTECH point.
Thus, both points were on the same network with a shared LAN and dhcp represented by TP-Link.
BUT. The question arose in the following. There was a need to make the 2nd guest ssid on TP-Link, which does not fall into LAN
and receiving only the Internet. All this was given to me by the Openwrt firmware.
But with QTECH on openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin
There was a problem. When connecting QTECH to TP-Link via the network scan button and then creating a second grid
for distribution, both ssid become inactive. Blyayaya - Cho I just did not try again - broke the tambourine. Can anyone help?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedJamski - 28.02.17, 00:39

It turns out in this device - at least multissid cannot be used in this firmware. It was possible to connect in the same way as on native firmware in the opposite direction. That is, I did not connect Qtech to TP-Link, but TP-Link to Qtech. On TP-Link, I downloaded and used the luci-proto-relay program (pseudo-bridge) to connect Lan and wwan to each other. Then it remains to deal with the firewall, Qtech I can ping, but in the opposite direction everything is closed.

In general, everything turned out. I will describe the circuit by which I connected.
We have 2 points.
1. The main point of TP-Link TL-WR1043ND V2 - Internet comes through it by cable, dhcp server, waffle
2. Minor QTECH QDSL-1040WU - stands through the room to amplify the signal first, there is no multissid function
Lokalka as a result of the general
2 packages installed on TL-WR1043ND
luci-i18n-base-ru - Russian language
luci-proto-relay - relay
On TL-WR1043ND, we create wafer accounts, the main guest account with wwan interface
Setting up the guest account with access to the Internet and not falling into the main LAN in the attached link.
We configure statics in QTECH QDSL-1040WU in Lan interface. If you need Lan ports to be enabled,
then in statics you need to write the address of the wwan subnet of the TP-Link interface, for example 192.168.2.2 there will be a QTECH address.
At home, I did it differently. I have a static of 192.168.1.9. TP-Link addresses 1.1-1.9 are allocated under the statics (server).
I do not plan to use Lan ports on QTECH, so I only made it possible at 1.9
configure a point from under the web.
A very important thing. In the wwan interface we write ip statics, make another subnet that is different from the main one,
otherwise nothing will work. Turn on your dhcp server there.
Recorded video - all tabs at both points are shown.
We put the video in notes :)
https://youtu.be/to-zRFv-LE8
Guest Account Dock
https: //docs.google.co... biJDQ/edit? usp = sharing

Post has been editedJamski - 06.03.17, 00:02

Rep: (26)
Is it possible to get IPTV and the Internet at one LAN port?

Greetings to all. Please tell me, is it possible to somehow configure this modem so that it works purely as a router? I do everything according to the instructions, assign LAN1 under Ethernet, create a pppoe connection and nothing. Maybe I miss something or do I need another firmware?

Hello, dear forum users!
There is no access to the Internet when using a subject and a 3g modem. Simka Tele2.
It connects to the laptop via wi-fi or cable normally. But without access to the internet.
I connect the 3g modem directly to the laptop - the Internet works (I’m writing from it now).
Advise what can be checked or undertaken?

Rep: (72)
Tell me 1041wu did not find openwrt for it. Can anyone give a link?

Help me find the firmware for WIFI QBR-1040W v3S router

* tambov6882
I put this one:
openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin
As they wrote somewhere - A4001N - a piece of iron one to one.
Everything worked for me flawlessly. That current had to open a piece of iron and solder a couple of conders, forgot to put)) After the piece of iron stopped hanging.

Post has been editedJamski - 28.10.17, 01:19

Rep: (74)
Verified on 1041wu

Found TFTP settings for firmware to send to 192.168.1.6
address 192.168.1.5,
subnet mask 255.255.255.0;
Gateway 192.168.1.6

To switch to boot mode in my 1041wu you need to press Reset at boot))) in my case, the download was in a bootloop circle)))

Flash Openwrt failed either through a webmord or through TFTP. Firmware openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin
It is copied to the router, but after rebooting again Rostelekomovskaya. Webmord tries to download the firmware but then displays "Invalid file!"

Advise how it is possible to put openwrt on it?

Post has been editedkandratt - 15.12.17, 10:42

Jamski @ 10.27.17, 10:18*
That current had to open a piece of iron and solder a couple of conders, forgot to put)) After the piece of iron stopped hanging.

Can share where and what to solder. Well, and how to put OPenWRT on 1041wu

Post has been editedkandratt - 18.12.17, 08:55

QUTECH QDSL-1041WU V2s

Invalid file format!

when trying to openwrt to deliver from a webmord. I tried all the firmware from this topic on my QUTECH QDSL-1041WU
through TFTP I requested 3.1.0.130

Rep: (1)
* kandratt,
Did they open the router? Is iron the same there? And then there maybe Realtek.

Post has been editedNickgsm - 15.12.17, 12:37

Did they open the router? Is iron the same there? And then there maybe Realtek.

Opened. And there is a radiator on the chip. The second chip is on the rtl8192er.
The photo most closely resembles the DIR-620 E1D-Link DIR-620 - Discussion (Post by keeper32 # 36454541)

And can I find out the chip does not tear off the radiator?

Post has been editedkandratt - 18.12.17, 09:00

Rep: (1)
* kandratt,
I don’t remember exactly, but it was definitely in the settings, the level of the log.
Well, or through the console, there dmesg is definitely there.
rtl8192er is wifi
cpu rtl8196e (not sure, but most likely it)
waiting for the log.

Post has been editedNickgsm - 18.12.17, 10:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 05:16