QUTECH QDSL-1040WU - Discussion | Openwrt chaos_calmer / 15.05 / for QUTECH Qdsl-1040wu

Rep: (3398)
QUTECH QDSL-1040WU - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image
Description:
QDSL-1040WU is a high-performance universal access gateway that provides connection to an IP network using both ADSL2 + technology and Ethernet technology, as well as transmitting voice traffic over an IP network without loss of voice quality. The gateway is designed for use on xDSL broadband or cable networks. QDSL-1040WU allows you to connect up to two analog telephone sets. A wide range of routing functions and a built-in Wi-Fi access point make it possible to use the device as a router for a small network. The USB port of the gateway allows you to use a 3G modem as an uplink for connecting to a network.
Specifications:
Analog Interfaces
1xADSL2 + RJ11 ADSL 2+ ADSL Standard Interfaces
ITU-T G.992.5, ITU-T G.992.3, ITU-T G.992.1, ITU-T G.992.2, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 G.992.3 (ADSL2) Downstream: Up to 12 Mbps Upstream: 1.3 Mbps
G.992.5 (ADSL2 +) Downstream: Up to 24 Mbps Upstream: 1.3 Mbps 16PVC
Network interfaces
4x10 / 100 BASE T auto-sensing RJ45 ports (LAN) (1WAN 100/10 Base-T 3LAN 10/100 BASE-T) 802.11 b / g / n wireless access point
USB interface
2 USB 2.0 Indicators Power, network interfaces, wireless interface, WPS, ALARM
Network functions Network protocols TCP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP / RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, TELNET, PPPOE, STUN
Routing
Static Routing, RIP and RIPv2, NAT / PAT, DHCPServer / DHCPRelay, DNSProxy, ARP Security TCP / IP / Port Filtering, Porttriggering / Forwarding, IP and MACaddress Filtering, Access Sheets, SSH
Igmp
IGMP Proxy, IGMP snooping Wireless Features
Standard
802.11b / g / n Encryption 64,128-bitWiredEquivalentPrivacy (WEP) DataEncryption
Authentication
WPA / WPA2 Security
Authentication Protocols
PAP, CHAP VPN PPTP / L2TP / IpSecpass-through
Filtration
Stateful packet inspection, Packing filtering, Denial of service protection, Traffic conditioning, WFQ-based bandwidth Management, HTTP proxy Control and monitoring
Provisioning
TR-069 / TR-104, SNMP, Software Update and Configuration via HTTP, TFTP or FTP server. Web-based Management, Telnet, SSH
Physical parameters Power Output: 12VDC, input: 100-240VAC / 50Hz
Exploitation
Working temperature: 0-40 ° C Storage: -10-60 ° C
Humidity: 10% -90% Dimensions (mm) 205 (W) x 47 (H) x 145 (D)
Weight, kg)
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedalex @ rya - 08.02.17, 16:20

Rep: (1)
Hello! This router appeared in my hands, I decided to experiment with the firmware, since the standard one is terribly buggy. In general, more or less understood and everything is flashed and works, except for usb. I just can’t configure it, I tried different firmware, drivers, etc., but I couldn’t get usb on this router, I can’t see either a flash drive or a modem. if someone tells me which way to dig, I will be very grateful.
Each time I try to view usb devices with the lsusb command from the usbutils package, I get the following message:
unable to initialize libusb: -99

As I understand from the forums, usb stupidly can not start, I already thought that the input had come to an end, but on the standard usb firmware the modem is visible. I tried the standard openwrt 15.05, 05.15.1 even from the trunk branch I installed the firmware, set up the Internet, installed firewood on usb but the modem still did not pull up. something is defined in the logs, but apparently not at all what is needed. everywhere it says that ttyUSB * should appear, but it does not appear, although there are driver messages. tell me where to look at all to figure it out. Thanks to all)

Rep: (0)
Hello!! I have such a router. I tried to install the firmware of this branch as well, and it seems that everything is nothing but after a reboot all settings are reset.
I went through a bunch of firmware and even from this sitehttps: //downloads.open...test/brcm63xx/generic/but the picture the same settings are not saved. I install the native firmware and the settings are saved as expected, and even after different firmwares, the old settings are loaded on the native firmware (although this is strange).

Here is an example of my iron.

CFE version 1.0.37-106.24 for BCM96328 (32bit, SP, BE)
Build Date: 2012 年 08 月 20 日 星期一 15:40:49 HKT (root @ s54)
Copyright (C) 2000-2009 Broadcom Corporation.

spiclk = 40,000,000 maxoplen = 512
flash = MX25L64 size = 8MB id = 0xc22017 sector = 64k
wp1 = 3c HS Serial flash device: name MX25L64, id 0xc22017 size 8192KB
Total Flash size: 8192K with 128 sectors
Chip ID: BCM6328B0, MIPS: 320MHz, DDR: 320MHz, Bus: 160MHz
Main Thread: TP0
Memory test passed
Total Memory: 67108864 bytes (64MB)
Boot Address: 0xb8000000

Board IP address: 192.168.1.1:ffffff00
Host IP address: 192.168.1.100
Gateway IP address:
Run from flash / host (f / h): f
Default host run file name: vmlinux
Default host flash file name: bcm963xx_fs_kernel
Boot delay (0-9 seconds): 1
Board Id (0-5): 96328avng
Number of MAC Addresses (1-32): 11
Base MAC Address: 00: 1f: ce: 57: 15: fb
PSI Size (1-64) KBytes: 24
Enable Backup PSI [0 | 1]: 1
System Log Size (0-256) KBytes: 0
Main Thread Number [0 | 1]: 0
BigSmallImg mode [0 | 1]: 0
Voice Board Configuration (0-5): SI3226

For a long time it did not work to get the usb modem to work on this router, tried all the firmware from the topic, and finally installed this firmwareopenwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe.bin, installed the driver, inserted the modem and it worked.

Rep: (1)
* sparkklass and really managed to run a 3G modem on a router with this firmware! Thank!
You need to install the firmware from the post above, the driver from the list:
Drivers
kmod-usb-core
kmod-usb-ohci
kmod-usb-serial
kmod-usb-serial-option
kmod-usb-serial-wwan
kmod-usb2

And for Luci, you need to install the luci-proto-3g.ipk package, for some reason it is not in standard packages, so it is installed by the command:

After that, wan connection settings appeared over 3g

Post has been editedbond-rap - 11.12.16, 11:31

I will supplement my manipulations with this router)
Firmware openwrt-15.05.1-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe
Let's start in order, downloadfirmwarefrom office site, we sew it through a regular web interface via a network cable, after the router has been flashed, go to the web interface, the default address is 192.168.1.1, leave the password field blank and click login. Unfortunately, there is no Russian, so we are learning English) We will distribute the Internet to a router to download Network update packages ->Wifi ->Scan, I used the distribution from the phone, since I was at work, Join Network ->enter the password from the network and click Submit ->Save & Apply. If nothing is mixed up the Internet has appeared.

Installing the Huawei 3372 modem, flashed in HiLink and a USB hub
I used Putty to configure, so faster, download Putty, if not already, select telnet, hammer in the address 192.168.1.1 and connect, then update the list of packages:
opkg update

Install the package:
opkg install usb-modeswitch

Usb support:
opkg install kmod-usb-core kmod-usb2

Driver:
opkg install kmod-usb-net kmod-usb-net-cdc-ether

We connect the modem and reboot, if everything was done correctly, then in Kernel Log we should see something like the following
cdc_ether 1-1.1: 1.0 eth1: register 'cdc_ether' at usb-ehci-platform-1.1, CDC Ethernet Device

Now you need to configure the Network interface ->Intefaces ->Add new interface ->enter any name, Protocol - DCHP client, select eth1 interface, which you have appeared in the logs ->Submit ->Firewall Setting, select wan and save. Everything is ready and you can delete our Wifi connection. You can immediately connect the USB HUB, I have 4 ports)

Installing a flash drive to expand the memory
Install the flash drive, put the packages through Putty:
opkg update
opkg install block-mount kmod-fs-ext4 kmod-usb-storage-extras
opkg install e2fsprogs fdisk nano

We look at how our flash was determined:
fdisk -l

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
/ dev / sda1 63 7819263 7819201 3.7G b W95 FAT32

Format the flash drive:
fdisk / dev / sda1

Command (m for help): d
Partition number (1,2,4, default 4): 1

Partition 1 has been deleted.

Partition number (2,4, default 4): 2

Partition 2 has been deleted.

Selected partition 4
Partition 4 has been deleted.

Crash a flash drive
Command (m for help): n
Partition type
p primary (0 primary, 0 extended, 4 free)
e extended (container for logical partitions)
Select (default p): p
Partition number (1-4, default 1): 1
First sector (2048-7819200, default 2048):
Last sector, + sectors or + size {K, M, G, T, P} (2048-7819200, default 7819200): + 128M

Created a new partition 1 of type 'Linux' and of size 128 MiB.

Command (m for help): n
Partition type
p primary (1 primary, 0 extended, 3 free)
e extended (container for logical partitions)
Select (default p): p
Partition number (2-4, default 2): 2
First sector (395264-7819200, default 261392):
Last sector, + sectors or + size {K, M, G, T, P} (261392-7819200, default 7819200):

Created a new partition 2 of type 'Linux' and of size 3.6 GiB.

We look at what happened:

Command (m for help): p
Disk / dev / sda: 3.7 GiB, 4003463168 bytes, 7819264 sectors
Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical / physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I / O size (minimum / optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disklabel type: dos
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
/ dev / sda1 62 261391 261330 127.6M 83 Linux
/ dev / sda2 261392 7818695 7557304 3.6G 83 Linux

We apply and leave:
Command (m for help): w
The partition table has been altered.
Calling ioctl () to re-read partition table.
Re-reading the partition table failed .: Invalid argument

The kernel still uses the old table. Rerouting or after you run partprobe (8) or kpartx (8).

Then I had to take a laptop, boot from LiveCD Linux and perform all the same manipulations there, since the router failed.

Format the sections:
mkfs.ext2 -L RootFS / dev / sda1
mkfs.ext4 -L MyData / dev / sda2

First, delete the old file / etc / config / fstab
rm / etc / config / fstab

Now create a new one using the command
block detect>>/ etc / config / fstab

And start editing
nano / etc / config / fstab
GNU nano 2.4.1 File: / etc / config / fstab

config 'global'
option anon_swap '0'
option anon_mount '0'
option auto_swap '1'
option auto_mount '1'
option delay_root '5'
option check_fs '0'

config 'mount'
option target '/ mnt / sda1' # ((/ mnt / sda1 replace with / overlay)
option uuid '0376a17b-3c34-4cac-95b1-7d7f8f0da8dc'
option enabled '1' # (0 replace with 1)

config 'mount'
option target '/ mnt / sda2'
option uuid '5841-47FC'
option enabled '0'

Mount the future overlay section
mkdir / mnt / sda1
mount / dev / sda1 / mnt / sda1

We transfer all the contents with the preservation of access rights and symbolic links:
tar -C / overlay -cf -. | tar -C / mnt / sda1 -xf -

We check that we copied:
ls / mnt / sda1 -lah

Well, reboot:
reboot

After the reboot, we look at what we got:
df -h | grep sd
/ dev / sda1 123.6M 3.2M 114.0M 3% / overlay

Everything was perfectly mounted and there was enough memory for installing packages.

HP LaserJet 3020 MFP
Install the packages necessary for the print server to work:
opkg update
opkg install kmod-usb-printer usbutils p910nd

Many printers from Hewlett Packard for printing require a special set of commands (firmware) that must be downloaded before printing.
Well-known Oleg, posted some firmware on his site. You can see the file names herehttp://oleg.wl500g.info/hplj
I have an HP LaserJet 3020 printer and it does not require this set of commands, so I skip this point, who needs a lot of information on the network.

I connected the printer to the router and checked how it was determined:
lsusb -v | grep ID
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 03f0: 1717 Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 3020

Everything is ok, the printer has decided, then open the p910nd configuration file:
nano / etc / config / p910nd

and bring to this form:
config p910nd
option device / dev / usb / lp0
option port 0
option bidirectional 1
option enabled 1

We reboot the router and add a tcp / ip printer on the computer in devices and printers, default ip is 192.168.1.1, port 9100, Raw protocol,
also indicate the printer driver. After installation, you can conduct a test print, after all these manipulations everything works fine for me.

After all the settings, I set the password for the entrance and created a WiFi point for wireless access, everything works fine on both the laptop and the phone. I print from the phone using PrintHand, there is the option to manually add a network printer.

I also wanted to configure network scanning on this MFP, but Sane does not have HP MFP drivers, since they are in HPLIP, but HPLIP is not for openwrt 05/15/1. I tried to install openwrt-14.07-brcm63xx-generic-A4001N-squashfs-cfe firmware, but nothing came of it, the router did not start with this firmware, I had to reanimate it via UART. If anyone has thoughts on how to install the HPLIP package and make the scanner work, share :)

Rep: (453)
* sparkklass and that the Russian locale is not installed or something, luci-i18n-russia ?

* yuran72,
it is simply not in the packages, of course you can add src / gz chaos_calmer_15.05_luci in /etc/opkg/customfeeds.confhttp: //downloads.openw…/generic/packages/luciand install the luci-i18n-base-ru package, then Russian will appear)

Rep: (453)
* sparkklass still better than learning English :)

Hello!!! Tell me how can I reset settings on it with openwrt firmware? And then I clicked something, then rebooted everything, I can’t connect and go to the web interface, even wi-fi does not want to give IP

Posted on 1/4/2017, 11:19:

But he does not respond to buttons

Rep: (8)
* SanyaIsaev,
Assign the statics to the computer, it can cut down the distribution of addresses.

Appropriated statics. when the router is turned on, when the LED blinks, the ping starts, and then when it turns on all there is no ping. I most likely made all ports WAN ports

* SanyaIsaev,
Try to go into the CFE loader and flash it again (I don’t know if it will work out or not, since the LAN client did it).
1. With the power off, press the Reset button
2. Without releasing on nutrition.
3. Release Reset after 15 seconds.
In this state, CFE should be available at 192.168.1.1 (try with different browsers, and set the network statics from the same subnet 192.168.1.10 for example)
If not, then collect the circuitry from two modems, so that the working modem gives the LAN address of the modem ports that you can’t get to,
and try on the assigned IP (look at the worker what address he gave him) to get through (browser or PuTTY).

Post has been editedmoty8484 - 05.01.17, 23:52

LLC, for sure, I won’t think about this little scheme, thanks, how will I unsubscribe !!!

Today I decided to try everything according to your CFE schemes. Yandex 404 error. explorer
Attached Image

Posted on 1/8/2017, 16:52:

Where can I get the file that I ask to update?

Posted on 1/8/2017, 16:55:

I figured it out. Sorry for the dumb question.

Cfe is for firmware

Posted on 1/8/2017, 17:03:

All robs thanks to the author !!!!
Attached Image

Another trouble why packages are not installed

Attached images
Attached Image

* SanyaIsaev,
Internet uplift?
What firmware are you rolling?
If from the beginning of the topic, then she was going to from the trunk OpenWrt at one time, she could play while
The kernel has not been updated. Put Releases.
A few messages above, they install another firmware, it seems everything is described there. Try it.QUTECH Qdsl-1040wu (Post sparkklass # 56070968)

put

Yes, firmware from the beginning of the Internet topic is also available with pineke, all the Internet is working but the packages are being installed they don’t want toli they can’t be in the repository. What other firmware do you propose to install so that there the usb modem can be connected?

What kind of firmware can I put on this hardware?

Posted on 1/9/2017, 14:26:

Right now I’ll try the firmware that I advised. thank

I tried that firmware, I have a zte a modem there about Huawei, so all the packages are put on it that are said there.
There is another interesting question I read that you can connect a web camera to this firmware
There is no current problem of roofing felts or they are not wanted
doom ip camera do

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 19:38